Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

botia' date=' nordtveit, smalling and andjekovic with wass and koybasi at RB and LB[/quote']

Its not important that you buy young defenders in my opinion, all that matters is the rating, and you already have a couple of good young centre backs. Ricardo Costa could be in for a rise. Is he available?

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

what about ljajic?? i good player that has gone up alot recently' date=' but has his rating surge stopped yet??[/quote']

Rises will be curtailed at Fiorentine due to their poor season - but if SM are feeling generous and decide to stick in a rise amongst the team's upcoming drops then Ljajic could rise.

I wouldn't buy him on the premise that he will rise though; although he's going to (inevitably! :P) in the future.

What does everyone thinkVucinic' date=' Borriello, Marchisio and Palacio's ratings will end up like?[/quote']

I think Palacio's stats aren't good enough for a stay, the rest should just about stay IMO. Would be harsh if Vucinic dropped (but what would you call Toure's drop?) That leaves a degree of uncertainty over many ratings now.

I think Palacio's stats aren't good enough for a stay' date=' the rest should just about IMO. Would be harsh if Vucinic dropped (but what would you call Toure's drop?) That leaves a degree of uncertainty over many ratings now.[/quote']

If they drop Drogba, Ben Arfa etc. hardly any players are safe now. Ratings changes are very harsh now and its ruining the game a little :(

If they drop Drogba' date=' Ben Arfa etc. hardly any players are safe now. Ratings changes are very harsh now and its ruining the game a little :([/quote']

Well Drogba's I understand (IMO there are harsher ones than his, i.e. Lampard, Toure, Kompany not rising, etc. etc. a poor season by Drogba's high standards) Ben Arfa, well it looks like SM are approaching injury different these days :confused:

In essence I agree though the best League in the World has been severely treated which is why I say to Serie A with so many under-performing teams 'Good Luck!' (do you like my attempt to keep my comment relevant to this thread :P)

Rises will be curtailed at Fiorentine due to their poor season - but if SM are feeling generous and decide to stick in a rise amongst the team's upcoming drops then Ljajic could rise.

I wouldn't buy him on the premise that he will rise though; although he's going to (inevitably! :P) in the future.

thank you :) i was wondering if i should sell him actually coz i got him when he was only a 74 (MEGA BUCKS GAINED) but i wont sell him coz it seems he has a great future, but i wont expect anything in this change :)

Well Drogba's I understand (IMO there are harsher ones than his' date=' i.e. Lampard, Toure, Kompany not rising, etc. etc. a poor season by Drogba's high standards) Ben Arfa, well it looks like SM are approaching injury different these days :confused:

In essence I agree though the best League in the World has been severely treated which is why I say to Serie A with so many under-performing teams 'Good Luck!' (do you like my attempt to keep my comment relevant to this thread :P)[/quote']

Yeah, if you hadn't attempted that this would turn into a discussion of who is better and a lot of arguments would start :D

Whats your views on Luca Antonelli?? a couple of months ago I thought he was really coming onto his game but he has only made one sub appearence since going to Genoa...has he topped out at 87??

He doesn't seem to be injured either. So that only means he's not first choice so won't rise. If he can hold down a place in the side,then he can go up to 89, but needs to get in the first team in order to achieve that.

What will these players get next ?

Maicon

Santon

Silva

Ranocchia

Vargas

Thiago Motta

De Rossi

Ambrosini

Sneijder

Pastore

Ilicic

Camporese

Sorensen

Bonucci

Coutinho

Nagatomo

Abate

Maicon 95/96

Santon 87

Silva 93

Ranocchia 90/89

Vargas 91

Thiago Motta 91/90

De Rossi 94/93

Ambrosini 91/90

Sneijder 95/96

Pastore 91/90

Ilicic 88

Camporese 83

Sorensen 83/84

Bonucci 90

Coutinho 87/86

Nagatomo 87/88

Abate 90

Not sure about Nagatomo so i took a guess on that one, ambrosini could go down by two never know lol, pastore deserves a plus 1 if not plus 2, both ranochia and bonucci will get a 90, sneijder will probs stay hes a safe 95 for defo, coutinho may rise by 2 taking into account the skill hes got aswell as potential, sorensen is also very good and will rise high after his performances.

MAICON?? after the way bale screwed him in both matches in the champions league, he shouldnt be higher than dani alves for sure, dani alves is the best RB in the world at the moment, if i was doing the rating changes id make alves a 95 and maicon a 94. :D

What will these players get next ?

Maicon 95

Santon 87

Silva 92

Ranocchia 89

Vargas 91

Thiago Motta 91

De Rossi 94

Ambrosini 91

Sneijder 95

Pastore 90