Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

How come Bonucci remained on only 89???

he hasn't been that impressive, and got a rise before. and ofcourse obviously Juventus are in bad shape and position, all that coupled with the minor attempts to knock the league down a spot. However, the difference between Chiellini and Bonucci is absolutely unfair.

Yeah I can't believe Chiellini kept his 94. Something not quite right here. For 2 players that have practically the same stats in a team not performing at their best, this is very odd.

he hasn't been that impressive' date=' and got a rise before. and ofcourse obviously Juventus are in bad shape and position, all that coupled with the minor attempts to knock the league down a spot. [b']However, the difference between Chiellini and Bonucci is absolutely unfair.[/b]

Do you guys agree with Cannavaro +1 and Campagnaro +0 at Napoli, and Astori +1 and Canini +0 at Cagliari?

Stats-wise there's nothing much between Cannavaro and Campagnaro (likewise Astori and Canini) - is SM simply favouring the higher profile players or is there a clear difference in performances?

Another weird one for me was two young 80-rated strikers; Dumitru has 96 minutes for Napoli and gets +2 while Destro has 548 and gets +0.

Even allowing for Napoli higher up in the league and in Europe, surely Destro was worthy of a +1/+2...? :confused:

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Do you guys agree with Cannavaro +1 and Campagnaro +0 at Napoli' date=' and Astori +1 and Canini +0 at Cagliari?

Stats-wise there's nothing much between Cannavaro and Campagnaro (likewise Astori and Canini) - is SM simply favouring the higher profile players or is there a clear difference in performances?

Another weird one for me was two young 80-rated strikers; Dumitru has 96 minutes for Napoli and gets +2 while Destro has 548 and gets +0.

Even allowing for Napoli higher up in the league and in Europe, surely Destro was worthy of a +1/+2...? :confused:[/quote']

:eek: couldnt agree more with you mate

Do you guys agree with Cannavaro +1 and Campagnaro +0 at Napoli' date=' and Astori +1 and Canini +0 at Cagliari?

Even allowing for Napoli higher up in the league and in Europe, surely Destro was worthy of a +1/+2...? :confused:[/quote']

TBO, I reckon we need to start sending some tickets in for an explanation/amendment of some of the ratings.........There is numerous that just don't make any sense :confused:

Seems as though ratings have been done randomly in some cases... like SM rater's got bored midway and decided to hurry things up to make happy hour in time or maybe even completed the ratings at the pub. Jokes aside, I don't see why Pazzini rose 1, moving to a bigger club enough to warrant a change? He's rated the same as Cavani who's at a different level at the moment. Boateng stays which doesn't make sense since he's below Milan's average when it comes to the regular squad. Thiago Silva is not as good as Mertesacker in SM terms? I know the Bundesliga has surpassed Serie A in UEFA's coefficient but come on! He's playing (poorly) for a team 1 spot away from the relegation zone, where as Silva is having one of his best seasons with front runners Milan. Is it because he's in the starting line up for Germany? If that's the case Bonucci should not be an 89, should he? He's also a regular for the Azurri and plays for a team with a better performance in their respective league (although still underperforming). Sissoko stays, De Rossi stays... just wish SM would enforce a non alcohol/drugs environment for their raters. :eek:

TBO' date=' I reckon we need to start sending some tickets in for an explanation/amendment of some of the ratings.........There is numerous that just don't make any sense :confused:[/quote']

They just get ignored now they don't accept tickets regarding player ratings now which in a way I think is better even though some seem unreasonable.

[/quote']

Stats wise means nothing , Cannavaro has been playing outstanding and tbh i wouldnt be surprised if he got 90 next time.

Campagnaro Solid but not as outstanding as Canno & Not entirely sure on Astori or Canini.

I think it's quite fair with Buffon, let's not forget that not so long ago he was called the best goalkeeper in the world. And now people are implying he should drop by -3 in a year. Yes, he dropped last rating changes, and I personaly think he will drop again at the end of the season, but I think it would be unfair to drop him in ALL THREE rating changes.

Then, when it comes to Bonucci and Chiellini, the difference between the two is quite riddiculous. I think no one would object if the former would rise and the later drop by 1. But I think it's still a possibility by the end of this season... After all, Italy is no longer favoured by SM.

And it's quite obvious why Pazzini has risen along with Cavani.

Pazzini - 36 goals in 75 appearances (two seasons) with Sampdoria, plus 5 goals in 8 with Inter.

Cavani - 13 goals last season with Palermo (34 goals in 3 seasons).

Yes, Cavani has been brilliant this season, but in SM it's all about consistency, and Pazzini has been playing well for two seasons, while Cavani just for one.

SM aint about consistency they know nothing. I know this isnt the EPL thread but if SM rise Pazzini then why isnt Bent 91 who has scored 35 goals in 65 apps across last season and the current one compared to Pazzinis 30 in 60? Now isnt that similar to Pazzini and the EPL is better league so just shows how wrong SM are with ratings.

Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

SM aint about consistency they know nothing. I know this isnt the EPL thread but if SM rise Pazzini then why isnt Bent 91 who has scored 35 goals in 65 apps across last season and the current one compared to Pazzinis 30 in 60? Now isnt that similar to Pazzini and the EPL is better league so just shows how wrong SM are with ratings.

Probably because Bent is topped by his team while Pazzini isnt but i agree that for some cases there shouldnt be a team top rating, like happened with Suarez.

Honestly little bit surprise with Pazzini, Menez, and De Rossi not drop.

Pazzini and Menez is quality player and imo deserve their rises now, but I guess they will get the rise at end of season, not now, so when I'm checking squad reports it's fun surprise for me as I have both players in majority of my clubs :D

Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Yes was just making a point that SM rose him based on the fact that he is now at Inter' date=' So its like saying his stats are now good enough just because he is at Inter.[/quote']

Yes, i understand what you mean. Like how could they drop Di Natale performing the way he has been just because he plays in a lesser club. In some cases its easy to be a striker and score an average of 30 goals per season when you have high class passers and team but its not that easy for a player of an average team who has average passers and also score an average of 30 goals.

Just an opinion.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Yes' date=' i understand what you mean. Like how could they drop Di Natale performing the way he has been just because he plays in a lesser club. In some cases its easy to be a striker and score an average of 30 goals per season when you have high class passers and team but its not that easy for a player of an average team who has average passers and also score an average of 30 goals.

Just an opinion.[/quote']

While that's true, and I absolutely love Di Natale, the same could be said that if you're their only main striker, you should be scoring a lot (though he's going beyond what is expected as a main striker at a "lesser" club, though they're finally playing to their talents for once). Di Vaio is another one who should be in the low 90's, no matter what team or age he's at because he's absolutely 100% brilliant.

Stats wise means nothing ' date=' Cannavaro has been playing outstanding and tbh i wouldnt be surprised if he got 90 next time.

Campagnaro Solid but not as outstanding as Canno & Not entirely sure on Astori or Canini.[/quote']

Totally agree. Cannavaro definitely deserves his 89 and he has IMO performed way better than Campagnaro. The same goes for Astori over Canini. Astori is a class act and I hope he moves to a bigger club soon.