Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Guys what you think about Santon?He is in Cesena in loan and 87 ....you think until the end of the season will get a 88?Is he as good as they say?

Highly doubtful he'll get an 88 honestly.

He does have the talent, but injuries and lack of playing time didn't help him. I do hope he moves away though, don't think he'll play at Inter.

Highly doubtful he'll get an 88 honestly.

He does have the talent' date=' but injuries and lack of playing time didn't help him. I do hope he moves away though, don't think he'll play at Inter.[/quote']

So its better to get Nagatomo you think?

Cause i want a player to play both sides for back up....i will fo for him!

I think he can get a 89 and stay to Inter after summer

So its better to get Nagatomo you think?

Cause i want a player to play both sides for back up....i will fo for him!

I think he can get a 89 and stay to Inter after summer

Nagatomo's an interesting one. He's not a bad player but he's not good enough at the moment for Inter. He is however great as a sub, which he does play as as he's very quick and can get forward very well. I do see him sticking around after this season as he adds something very different to the team.

Riferimento: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Do anyone know why Alejandro Gomez (Catania) drop?

He's considered the best buy, with Martinho, of Catania summer market.

He's playing a good season. According to his manager Leonardo Rodriguez, he'd possibly move to a bigger club and he could soon have a chance to play in the National team.

He's in Italy since less than 6 months and this drop, as he's playing a lot, doesn't sincerely make sense to me.

Nagatomo's an interesting one. He's not a bad player but he's not good enough at the moment for Inter. He is however great as a sub' date=' which he does play as as he's very quick and can get forward very well. I do see him sticking around after this season as he adds something very different to the team.[/quote']

Kind of Park Ji Sung? :P:D

Silva not rising is a load of horse **** :mad:

Totally agree

Do anyone know why Alejandro Gomez (Catania) drop?

He's considered the best buy' date=' with Martinho, of Catania summer market.

He's playing a good season. According to his manager Leonardo Rodriguez, he'd possibly move to a bigger club and he could soon have a chance to play in the National team.

He's in Italy since less than 6 months and this drop, as he's playing a lot, doesn't sincerely make sense to me.[/quote']

He's been playing well. But to be honest SM are dropping Serie A ratings like flies to lower the league average, especially of smaller clubs. Kind of ridiculous but nothing we can really do. Plus, he does have potential but hardly do I think he's National Team material and the biggest club he might get is someone like Sampdoria or Genoa.

Kind of Park Ji Sung? :P:D

I love Park. He's a lot more gifted then just running. People need to realize that already. :mad:B)

Davide Astori - Will he rise again? A future buy?

I saw a report that he was to be a Milan player next season' date=' Milan co-own him with Cagliari.[/quote']

He'll have to move to rise. He's a relatively decent player, though at Milan I can't see him playing much. Especially if Mexes does join Milan, he'll be fighting Mexes, Nesta and Silva.

He'll have to move to rise. He's a relatively decent player' date=' though at Milan I can't see him playing much. Especially if Mexes does join Milan, he'll be fighting Mexes, Nesta and Silva.[/quote']

Ah right ok, didn't know about mexes. Thanks for that :)

Does Claudio Marchisio have a chance to rise?? Is he worth keeping? gonna sell him for sven bender

Also is Ambrosini going to drop AGAIN?

Imporssible to answer seeing as theres only been a week since the ratings. You should ask again in around 5-6 weeks at the earliest

Does Claudio Marchisio have a chance to rise?? Is he worth keeping? gonna sell him for sven bender

Also is Ambrosini going to drop AGAIN?

Depends on if Juventus get any better. But at best he'll stay after the end of the season.

Ambrosini hasn't played for Milan in 2 months, I believe he's injured seeing he hasn't been on the bench either. Wouldn't surprise me as SM are on a rampage to lower the Serie A level.

Though obviously neither can be answered yet.

I was thinking about unloading pastore for di maria (2 mill difference) to an external club but do not want to if pastore has a chance of rising next review in 3 months time. What does palermo have to do for him to hit 91 or is not likely this season? I can get trade krasic for him instead if that is a better idea....

I was thinking about unloading pastore for di maria (2 mill difference) to an external club but do not want to if pastore has a chance of rising next review in 3 months time. What does palermo have to do for him to hit 91 or is not likely this season? I can get trade krasic for him instead if that is a better idea....

Ill tell you now just get Di Maria regardless of whether Pastore will rise. Pastore is great but Di Maria will be better for your club as he is already rated higher and I dont know how long it will take for him to reach 92 like Di Maria. I think by the time Pastore gets 92, Di Maria can get 93. I doubt Pastore will rise though looking at the position of Palermo.