Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Thank you... And Criscito? May he rise?

No chance honestly' date=' while he has played pretty much every minute for Genoa, they're sitting 10th. I'd more hope they don't drop due to how much Genoa spent and how high they should really be.

hey,

will aleander merkel rise in the next update? thanks for any help

Unlikely. Don't think he's played since the last rise, and if he did, it was maybe once. If he does rise, a +1 is only expected.

Will De Rossi drop?

Also Kevin Constant (87) has had a great season with Chievo and is being linked with Roma' date=' any chance of a rise?[/quote']

De Rossi should drop.

Very low chance of a rise. To be honest, he's had a good season, but he's hardly played 90 minutes in half of his appearances for a mid-table club.

Re: MARCHISIO

Depends on if Juventus get any better. But at best he'll stay after the end of the season.

Stay at best sounds about right. But what are the chances of him dropping? Juventus showing some signs of improving lately, but CL is out of the question and SM seem to have it in for Serie A lately.

Stay at best sounds about right. But what are the chances of him dropping? Juventus showing some signs of improving lately' date=' but CL is out of the question and SM seem to have it in for Serie A lately.[/quote']

Think the only real chance is if they don't get a Europa League spot, which actually looks likely as well.

De Rossi should drop.

Very low chance of a rise. To be honest' date=' he's had a good season, but he's hardly played 90 minutes in half of his appearances for a mid-table club.[/quote']

Thanks for the quick reply :) also any thoughts on Bonucci and Ranocchia? I have both in my squad. Ranocchia is starting for Inter but is struggling and Juventus are having a poor season. Is a 90 in the next changes for either of them likely?

Thanks for the quick reply :) also any thoughts on Bonucci and Ranocchia? I have both in my squad. Ranocchia is starting for Inter but is struggling and Juventus are having a poor season. Is a 90 in the next changes for either of them likely?

IMO bonucci should get 90 this time,because last time he deserved it,but he got nothing.

And Ranocchia,I would say that he has a chance of getting 90,he had some poor games,but still he was really good.

Apologies if this has been covered but is Merkel likely to play a more integral role for Milan next season? Also, how good is he actually?

I know he is pretty hyped up on the forums and such but I've never seen him play much in real life so wondering if he is really that talented.

Thanks.

Apologies if this has been covered but is Merkel likely to play a more integral role for Milan next season? Also' date=' how good is he actually?

I know he is pretty hyped up on the forums and such but I've never seen him play much in real life so wondering if he is really that talented.

Thanks.[/quote']

I've seen him a couple of times this season and he has done good enough considering his young age. IMO he is a good player and has good vision but he needs to work hard to improve further.

I do see him getting more chances next year especially if Seedorf moves out of San Siro. I dont know if he is ready to cement a starting spot yet but in a couple of years he could be a starter ;)

Apologies if this has been covered but is Merkel likely to play a more integral role for Milan next season? Also' date=' how good is he actually?

Thanks.[/quote']

Merkel is a player who can reach 90 +, he has great vision, awareness, skills the lot i am really looking forward to next season hopefully allegri won't shake up the team too much. I think he will be high 80's by the end of next season :) Top quality Prospect :)