Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Noticed that Jorge Martinez hasn't started for Juventus in the league this season (according to The Guardian). Is he definitely going to stay?

he was injured and even worse for him when he came back Krasic takes the right flank and Marchisio is taking the left flank because Del Neri wants to field both Marchisio and Aquilani and that's the only way to do it in the 4-4-2. Above that he has to fight with Pepe for the backup winger now. He will play at some time though now that he came back but he won't rise. Havign said that I think he also won't drop

What are your thoughts on Eduardo for Genoa. Rated 89' date=' helped Braga to a great finish last season, regular starter in a better league, pretty sound defensively and is also the Portugal number 1. Can we see him rising to 90 in the near future?[/quote']

no he won't rise at least not this time around. He's been ok nothing special and Genoa still can't pose much threat in the league despite the names they got. He will stay.

first of all, thanks for the credits :D, i appreciate it, didnt do much tho, if you will need further help, just got to ask, been absent lately, my comp broke, sitting at the internet cafe now, should get a new comp in a few days if everything goes as planned. The thread looks good so far.

Imo Di natale has a good chance of dropping to 92, he was able to keep his 93 last season only due to his massive goal scoring ability, ability which seems he lost this season, and due to udinese doing bad (even tho they done well the last couple games) i dont think its enough to stay 93. i would add him as 93> 92/93.

i also think Galloppa (Parma) has serious chances of dropping, Parma til now has done awfully bad, and galloppa didnt play a minute. 88> 87/86

Moretti (genoa) is a player that might also drop atm id say 89>89/88, if he doesnt get more playtime he will drop.

always about genoa, id keep an eye on Rudolf, hes starting to get some playtime, and hes doing good with his performances, if he keeps up id say he will rise 85>86/87.

P.S everyone feel free to comment this post, id like to hear if you agree or not :D

first of all' date=' thanks for the credits :D, i appreciate it, didnt do much tho, if you will need further help, just got to ask, been absent lately, my comp broke, sitting at the internet cafe now, should get a new comp in a few days if everything goes as planned. The thread looks good so far.

Imo Di natale has a good chance of dropping to 92, he was able to keep his 93 last season only due to his massive goal scoring ability, ability which seems he lost this season, and due to udinese doing bad (even tho they done well the last couple games) i dont think its enough to stay 93. i would add him as 93> 92/93.

i also think Galloppa (Parma) has serious chances of dropping, Parma til now has done awfully bad, and galloppa didnt play a minute. 88> 87/86

Moretti (genoa) is a player that might also drop atm id say 89>89/88, if he doesnt get more playtime he will drop.

always about genoa, id keep an eye on Rudolf, hes starting to get some playtime, and hes doing good with his performances, if he keeps up id say he will rise 85>86/87.

P.S everyone feel free to comment this post, id like to hear if you agree or not :D[/quote']

Gallopa has a very bad injury, that's the only reason he's not playing. If he was healthy he would play for sure because he's better than all the other midfielders. SM don't usually drop players for injury easily.

Hi,

Firstly ive never seen this guy play but heard some good things about him a while back.

Andrea Poli.

After looking at his stats just, he hasn't been playing, is this because of an injury or just being kept out of the team?

Any1 with any info on him would be brill, as i have him in a few of my teams and dunno whether to cash in or keep.

Hi' date='

Firstly ive never seen this guy play but heard some good things about him a while back.

Andrea Poli.

After looking at his stats just, he hasn't been playing, is this because of an injury or just being kept out of the team?

Any1 with any info on him would be brill, as i have him in a few of my teams and dunno whether to cash in or keep.[/quote']

Yeah, I heard that he is injured ATM so that is the reason why he is not getting minutes under his belt.

Keep him. He is a great talent, he will probably move to a bigger club in the following years and he is yet to make an impact at National level ;)

I notice from searching that Giovinco is currently on loan at Parma, I just find it strange as I'm sure he was a big talent a few years back but this loan seems a step back. Any information on how he's doing and potential rating change because of it would be helpful. :)

I notice from searching that Giovinco is currently on loan at Parma' date=' I just find it strange as I'm sure he was a big talent a few years back but this loan seems a step back. Any information on how he's doing and potential rating change because of it would be helpful. :)[/quote']

He is doing really well there, probably Parma's best player up to now so he should rise to 89 next changes if SM are fair towards him ;)

Hi' date='

Andrea Poli.

Any1 with any info on him would be brill, as i have him in a few of my teams and dunno whether to cash in or keep.[/quote']

to be honest I know most are saying he was injured but he did come back and stay on the bench for the past games. The coach is new so it is not guaranteed he likes to use him. There are easily 4 midfielders that look like he prefers over him, but maybe because he doesn't see him fit yet, I don't know, but he did come back from injury for sure and came on as sub for instance in Inter match, so it's not about the injury anymore.

I notice from searching that Giovinco is currently on loan at Parma' date=' I just find it strange as I'm sure he was a big talent a few years back but this loan seems a step back. Any information on how he's doing and potential rating change because of it would be helpful. :)[/quote']

It's a good step for him because he barely played for Juventus even when everyone else was injured. They didn't have trust in him. In Parma though he was injured for a while, I think he played only 3 games till now, but he looked pretty good in those games and definitely Parma's best player. They might struggle this year though, but if he remains healthy he can be their savior.

As for rising will be hard especially that he needs even more playing time to rise. Above that Parma are not that highly rated now so I think he will stay.

hi guys. i was wondering' date=' just how good is biabiany for inter?

i have received a very decent offer for him but worried i will regret selling him!

does he have what it takes to make it at inter?

thanks.[/quote']

I am the kind who doesn't like to judge players that easily and fast even if right now I see him lacking obviously, but the opinion of most people around is that he isn't good enough , he is just a fast player not creative and decisive enough for a team like Inter. In short he could easily lose his spot with the current formation if there was someone challenging him for it but with the injuries that Inter faced he has to play.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Sampdoria terminated Cassano's contract??

Not yet, but Sampdoria asked for the unilateral rescission of the contract.

This because of a big quarrel between Cassano and the owner Garrone.

Cassano apologized but it wasn't enough, it seems.

Anyway, Inter Juventus and Fiorentina will be happy to hire him in January.

Should I sell Piermario MOROSINI? Is he ever going to rise in the future or has his growth stopped do you think.

LOL

The actions have already alerted some of europes top clubs such as Juventus' date=' Shrewsbury Town and Port Vale who have expressed a desire to aquire his services.

Cheeky bugger editing Wiki's paragraph on Cassano :P[/quote']

hahahahahahaahahahahahhaha

Do you see Montolivo as part of the Italy set up. In the first team next to De Rossi at Euro 2012? Can he reach 92+ in the future? A big move to Juventus' date=' Inter or Milan on the cards?[/quote']

I personally feel he isn't on the same level as players such as De Rossi, Marchisio, Pirlo, Aquilani with more.. Great player, though, but he needs to take that final step in which we have all waited for so long to see. His main competetors in the starting XI (De Rossi, Pirlo and Marchisio) have all developed into big players and they are all playing for a better team aswell. Aquilani, who certainly has looked better than Montolivo during this season, could very well nick the place he lost in the Italian NT after Euro 2008 with the form he is currently enjoying. If it weren't for injuries, I'm sure Aquilani would have been a regular name in the squad of Italy and on the behave of Montolivo's name. However, as Prandelli, the new Italian NT coach, was in charge of Fiorentina previously and therefore was the person who shaped Montolivo into the player he is now, he might favour Montolivo over some players. Personally, I think Prandelli won't do it, but it's only Montolivo's real chance to get a look-in at the starting XI of Italy if Aquilani, De Rossi, Pirlo and Marchisio keep playing like expected.

I don't see Montolivo ever moving away from Fiorentina. He is their icon, the symbole of the team and the city and their heart. Kind of like the Steven Gerrard of Florence. I don't think Montolivo can ever reach the highest ratings if he doesn't leave Fiorentina, but if he would do it, I can't see him really going over 94 or so anyway. I feel Monto's peak is somewhere around 93. He is a good player, but he will never be a player of Pirlo's calibre for instance.

Thank you so much :) Not trying to be a pain but, do you reckon Cavani will leave Napoli for a bigger club this season. In 7 Serie A games he has scored 6 goals for Napoli. Linked with Man U but, can you see him moving to a bigger club?

Thank you so much :) Not trying to be a pain but' date=' do you reckon Cavani will leave Napoli for a bigger club this season. In 7 Serie A games he has scored 6 goals for Napoli. Linked with Man U but, can you see him moving to a bigger club?[/quote']

He is on loan from Palermo if I'm not mistaken, so Palermo have Cavani's future in their hands. I don't think he'll go to Napoli in a permanent deal. Cavani stated earlier this year that ''he wants to go to a very strong team who have a decent shot of winning CL'', but instead, he went to Napoli. I see this more of ignorence from his side or in the worst case, his agent ripped him of, by just taking his client to the team that offered the most wages. After this season, when Napoli don't finish on a CL place (which I am 95% they won't), Cavani will (finally) find out that he went to the ''wrong club''. I'm sure he don't want to stay at Palermo and he doesn't want to stay at Napoli, so that's where the ''3rd club'' comes in. I can see him moving to a bigger club next year, but the question is, which club...?