Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

I've got the opportunity to sign De Cegile of Juventus' date='I know he hasn't played a lot but I know that's down to his injury,I was wondering if he could be Juventus starting left back next season?.[/quote']

I really like this guy, he have a good passing and individual skill. But im not sure he will be Juve LB next season (Juve insearch a new LB). I think he will play as LM.

Respuesta: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Hi guys. Can you tell me the predictions for this players?

CEPELLINI, Pablo AM 19 78

DELLA ROCCA, Francesco AM/CM 23 84

KURTIC, Jasmin CM/AM 22 80

ANDJELKOVIC, Siniša CB 25 83

Thanks you very much!

Re: Respuesta: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Hi guys. Can you tell me the predictions for this players?

CEPELLINI' date=' Pablo AM 19 78

DELLA ROCCA, Francesco AM/CM 23 84

KURTIC, Jasmin CM/AM 22 80

ANDJELKOVIC, Siniša CB 25 83

Thanks you very much![/quote']

Della Rocca, Kurtic, and Andjelkovic will rise 2/3.

I dont have any idea for Ceppelini :D

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Thanks you :)

Ceppelini has 0 minutes for Cagliari. He might get a small rise for his time at Bella Vista and the fact that he moved to Europe. He's gotten on the bench a few times but not enough for a big rise. Maybe to an 80 if he's fortunate but I wouldn't expect a rise.

I have Stefano Ferrario of Lecce in one of my gameworlds and am currrently clearing out my squad. Does anyone know what chance he has of rising in the next update and what his long term potential is?

Thanks.

I'd sell him. Not an automatic starter for a team in the relegation zone. As for potential. He's a decent player but rising higher would mean they'd have to stay up which is still possible as they're 1 point from safety, though they're not that good. I'd say an 86 would be his long term potential, maybe an 87 but that's only if they stay up and can stay up for a while.

I'd sell him. Not an automatic starter for a team in the relegation zone. As for potential. He's a decent player but rising higher would mean they'd have to stay up which is still possible as they're 1 point from safety' date=' though they're not that good. I'd say an 86 would be his long term potential, maybe an 87 but that's only if they stay up and can stay up for a while.[/quote']

Time to sell then.

Thanks for the reply!

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

What about Matri?! will he rise?

Rise? Probably unlikely. Juventus are still only sitting 7th, and the highest possible position they can get is 4th, which is also unlikely for them. If he makes the move permanent or goes to a better team, then by next season I don't see why he couldn't if he keeps it up. I'd say a 25% chance of a rise, as he has done well.

I think Palombo is for dropping bcuz Sampdoria is in danger of falling to serei B or let's say horrible season.

I got an offer 20M for him but he's my best CM others are -89, should I sell him?

I'm in competitive league and it's hard to find a quality players.

I think Palombo is for dropping bcuz Sampdoria is in danger of falling to serei B or let's say horrible season.

I got an offer 20M for him but he's my best CM others are -89' date=' should I sell him?

I'm in competitive league and it's hard to find a quality players.[/quote']

I'd do it providing that your club isn't hemorrhaging money - when decent players become available, £20m could be very, very useful to you.

Sell him and bring in a couple of circa 88 replacements, add a bit of depth or youth (in that order of importance) or you may be better to hold out with the cash and add a quality player further down the line.

:)

I have Daniele DE ROSSI and have been reading that he could be in for a drop??? i know Roma have not done as well as they should but with the takeover and there is still a possibility that they can get 4th?

i guess im asking if i should cash in?

Sorry if he's already been mentioned, but I was wondering if anyone could give me an opinion on Munoz from Palermo. I see he's played in nearly every game for them this season, but is he future 90+ material?

The main reason I'm asking is I'm thinking of putting him in a swap deal with Schmiedebach from Hannover in order to get Nuri Sahin of Dortmund. But obviously if everyone rates Munoz, then I might not do it.

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry if he's already been mentioned' date=' but I was wondering if anyone could give me an opinion on Munoz from Palermo. I see he's played in nearly every game for them this season, but is he future 90+ material?

The main reason I'm asking is I'm thinking of putting him in a swap deal with Schmiedebach from Hannover in order to get Nuri Sahin of Dortmund. But obviously if everyone rates Munoz, then I might not do it.

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

He is good, but nowhere near the talent sahin has, maybe munoz is 90/91 material, but sahin is 93+ suff, imo he is the next fabregas.

I would do that deal.

He is good' date=' but nowhere near the talent sahin has, maybe munoz is 90/91 material, but sahin is 93+ suff, imo he is the next fabregas.

I would do that deal.[/quote']

Thanks mate :) I still have the likes of Sakho, Bonucci, Ranocchia, Reinartz and Musacchio at CB anyway :)