Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Hey' date='

will joel obi of inter mlan rise much in the next change? and is he any good?[/quote']

He is a good prospect nothing special, he is john obi mikels brother. he might rise by 1 or 2 can't see him playing for inter regularly till leonardo leaves he plays too many oldies :)

For sure? 50/50 or more?

Probably 75/25 of going down.

What news do you have about KP Boateng?

Is he going to rise to 90 next time or only 89 ?

Would probably say 89' date=' should be 90 though.

What is the possibility (Percentage wise) of Pazzini getting a rise to 92? Seems at the moment to be keeping Milito out of the team who is rated 94.

Probably at least 75% chance of rising. All but got 2nd down, and he's been in amazing form since joining Inter. Only thing that could stop him is amount of time he gets, but shouldn't be a problem.

Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

What is the possibility (Percentage wise) of Pazzini getting a rise to 92? Seems at the moment to be keeping Milito out of the team who is rated 94.

the possibility are low because he is new in the club so havee to wait to the next season and see how the season goes to Pazzini

What are the chances of Yuto Nagatomo moving from Cesena? I currently have a bid on him in a GC and he is at an Unmanaged club is he worth buying?

from what i've heard Inter has signed him permanently. He's worth buying. Not a world class player,but deserve a place in Inter squad

Next year he will play with Inter;)
from what i've heard Inter has signed him permanently. He's worth buying. Not a world class player' date='but deserve a place in Inter squad[/quote']

Nice one for that. I am just looking at his stats and it looks like he is now a starter is this due to injury or is it because he is better than their other options?

Abate to 90?
How's Abate doing ?

Decent RB and looks as though he'll keep his place in the side for next season aswell. 90 for sure.

he ll play instead Chivu i guess' date='Abel Hernandez next change:confused:[/quote']

Hernandez is looking for a +1 and could get a +2 if SM are feeling generous. Brilliant player though so keep him, needs a positional change to CF in my opinion.

Nice one for that. I am just looking at his stats and it looks like he is now a starter is this due to injury or is it because he is better than their other options?

He's one of the players that Leonardo wanted at the club i think, so he's a coach's favourite, decent player mind, gets up well to support the attack, if he's your 1st of 2nd choice LB, then keep him for sure.

Re: Respuesta: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Also like to know ! :)

and

Sebastien Frey will stay or drop ?

I have:

Nicolas Anelka

Pazzini

Alberto Gilardino

Marco Borriello

Should I sell anyone of these to buy Edinson Cavani ?

TY

;)

Frey will almost cretainly drop.

Montolivo will not rise this time, but next season or the season further he will certainly play for one of the big 4 (int, mil, juv, rom) and probably get a rise, as for next ratings he won't rise.

I wouldn't sell pazzini, but I would certainly sell one of the other three for cavani, it's just not so easy telling which one now, because neither of them is in in a great shape, and it's difficult to tell which of them would probably have a big chance of success in a good team next season, but given their age and current ratings I would probably sell Borriello atm.

He's one of the players that Leonardo wanted at the club i think' date=' so he's a coach's favourite, decent player mind, gets up well to support the attack, if he's your 1st of 2nd choice LB, then keep him for sure.[/quote']

I currently don't have one:p Normally play three at the back but wanted to change my tactic.

I currently don't have one:p Normally play three at the back but wanted to change my tactic.

I would keep him, but then there's always the risk that Leanordo will be relieved of his duties, and then the new manager might not have him in his plans. But thats the distant future :P Keep him.