Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Does anybody know what Roma is planning to do with Guillermo Burdisso (the younger brother of Nicolas)? He is currently on loan from Rosario Central. Roma has an option to buy him, but i don't see this happening since he doesn't play at all in Roma. In most games he isn't even in the 18-squad, even now that Mexes is injured.

Does anybody know more details about him? Is he going back to Argentina?

Also, if someone has seen him and has a strong opinion for him, what is his potential for the future?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RisersNestor Muslera - 87--->88/89 Stephan Lichsteiner - 89--->89/90 Luis Cavanda 75--->77-80 (Assuming he keeps getting regulary playing-time) Andre Dias - 88--->89/88 Hernanes - 90--

Re: Serie A Ratings 10/11 RisersSalvatore Sirigu - 88--->89 Federico Balzaretti - 88--->89 Mattia Cassani - 89--->89/90 Cesare Bovo - 88--->89/88 Ezequiel Muñoz - 82--->85

Does anybody know what Roma is planning to do with Guillermo Burdisso (the younger brother of Nicolas)? He is currently on loan from Rosario Central. Roma has an option to buy him' date=' but i don't see this happening since he doesn't play at all in Roma. In most games he isn't even in the 18-squad, even now that Mexes is injured.

Also, if someone has seen him and has a strong opinion for him, what is his potential for the future?[/quote']

Can't say if he's joining Roma, though a move to Europe is probably going to happen.

Does anybody know what Roma is planning to do with Guillermo Burdisso (the younger brother of Nicolas)? He is currently on loan from Rosario Central. Roma has an option to buy him' date=' but i don't see this happening since he doesn't play at all in Roma. In most games he isn't even in the 18-squad, even now that Mexes is injured.

Also, if someone has seen him and has a strong opinion for him, what is his potential for the future?[/quote']

I wouldn't mind following him right now, he's performed badly when called in. I would look for other young defenders..

Re: Respuesta: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

what do you think for MEXES he will rise?? drop??? or stay??

he is safe, and no, he shouldnt drop, he has been Roma's best defender this season along with Cassetti, and hes now Injured so he is safe, also he is joining Milan, so that will eventually give him some chances to rise if he will do well and if Milan does very well at a european level (champions league)