Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

What a joke with some of the Milan ratings.

Boateng only 89? They shocked me even increasing Thiago Silva. He deserves it though. Abate should be 90. Abbiati should be 91 maybe. Zambrotta didnt deserve a decrease if Antonini kept his rating.

Why J.Cesar drop ??Zanetti ??and Pazzini to 92..Ranocchia 90..and Cambiasso drop..

Cesar made some terrible mistakes in goal.

I seriously DON"T KNOW WHY they dropped Zanetti thats nonsense.

NExt time for Pazzini and Ranocchia to rise and next time Cambiaqsso to drop.

My main question is why Buffon didn't drop, he is nowhere near Van Der Saar's level neither Neuer's or Reina's....I just can't get it....

Any idea why Zanetti dropped? And really' date=' did SM need to knock Cordoba down again? Ah well, it gives good discussion I guess. :([/quote']

Zanetti was harsh but not that surprising. He no longer plays in the NT and Inter performed quite poorly at times this season.

Zanetti was harsh but not that surprising. He no longer plays in the NT and Inter performed quite poorly at times this season.

Same could be applied with Maicon and Cambiasso, neither play for their national teams, and Zanetti was his usual consistent self this season. Absolutely no reason for him to drop.

Same could be applied with Maicon and Cambiasso' date=' neither play for their national teams, and Zanetti was his usual consistent self this season. Absolutely no reason for him to drop.[/quote']

Or just drop them all ;)

SM messed it up again - they dropped the wrong guys.