Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

I still can't get over that Rannochia didn't rise.Samuel is now fit and will play with Lucio,so i can't see Rannochia rise in the near future:(

Also,Nagatomo stayed 88.Joke.

But yeah,it is important that some Palermo players rises to 90,no one can't convinced me that Balzaretti and Cassani are 2 rating better players then Nagatomo..

I am not sure anymore that SM ratings are competent,so many illogic decision in last couple of review.Please,just don't say "he will rise in next review".I get measles when read that.

Ranochia shouldnt rise only cause he plays for Inter:confused: that doesnt mean he s great when i watch him he was rather clumsy,he s not better then Djorou or Koscielny for example but Cavani didnt get raise that is outrages,agree about Palermo players although,but think that is only to make Palermo more appealing for reservations and sales,these days SM only trying to balance clubs so there isnt big difference between small and big clubs so they can sell them more

About Ranocchia,if you play for Inter,second team in league this season,and one of the bigest clubs in the world,you shoud have bigger rating then players in avarage teams.It is not performances what is only watched,isn't?Or no,Gaston Ramirez was outstanding this season in Bologna,give gim 93.

About Ranocchia' date='if you play for Inter,second team in league this season,and one of the bigest clubs in the world,you shoud have bigger rating then players in avarage teams.It is not performances what is only watched,isn't?Or no,Gaston Ramirez was outstanding this season in Bologna,give gim 93.[/quote']

its about consistency Ranochia was poor only played cause SAmuel was injured,Materazzi to old and Cordoba poor,that made space for him if SAmuel wasnt injured he would be bench warmer,Inter didnt win nothing so no rise for him,Inter is second cause fwds not cause defence ,Maicon should drop also and Chivu to,theirs defence after departure of Mourinho is catastrophic

its about consistency Ranochia was poor only played cause SAmuel was injured' date='Materazzi to old and Cordoba poor,that made space for him if SAmuel wasnt injured he would be bench warmer,Inter didnt win nothing so no rise for him,Inter is second cause fwds not cause defence ,Maicon should drop also and Chivu to,theirs defence after departure of Mourinho is catastrophic[/quote']

While i agree that some drops at Inter is needed, there is no need to be so harsh on Ranocchia. He was chosen to start over Samuel in the cup final.

Fyi, Inter did win a particular competition called the Coppa Italia and i believe it does count for something unless the only thing you consider as glory is the Serie A and Champions League.

Cheers,

Roy

Guys' date='Koman to buy or not buy

.[/quote']

He has the potential to have a good future, but for now i would not get him as he'll be spending his time in the second division for atleast a season, i would try looking for better options such as Perisic, who looks like he'll be replacing Sahin at Dortmund.

I inherrited a raped inter team that is also very old so I need to make changes who do you think should go or stay (in terms of risers)

Cambiasso

Chivu

Maicon

Stankovic

Pandev

Samuel

Motta

No point selling Zanetti he's quality and I couldnt find a decent replacement as he's not worth much, Cordoba as well.

Cheers guys!

I inherrited a raped inter team that is also very old so I need to make changes who do you think should go or stay (in terms of risers)

Cambiasso

Chivu

Maicon

Stankovic

Pandev

Samuel

Motta

No point selling Zanetti he's quality and I couldnt find a decent replacement as he's not worth much' date=' Cordoba as well.

Cheers guys![/quote']

Pandev - Defo get rid of him, he will only drop from this point onwards

Pandev - Defo get rid of him' date=' he will only drop from this point onwards[/quote']

In fact, if you're looking at it from the view of potential risers......I'd say that they'd all have to go as they have all reached their peak and will be on the decline. Inter want to freshen their squad with a number of younger players. The Italian league is also in free-fall in terms of quality, thus all the below mentioned players will suffer as a result.

How good is Luc Casnos?

How good is Hamsik but I am thinking of getting him' date=' who should I get Hamsik or M'Vila?[/quote']

Luc Casnos has the potential to be a formidable striker, given his tender age he may be loaned out by Inter this season. But if you can buy him then I suggest you do so.

Hamsik is being watched by a lot of the top European clubs along with his team mates Cavani and Lavezzi. In my opinion he's a better option than M'Vila, however if M'Vila gets a move away from France then he could possibly fulfil his obvious potential at one of Europe better leagues. If you can get all three then you will do well

Luc Casnos has the potential to be a formidable striker' date=' given his tender age he may be loaned out by Inter this season. But if you can buy him then I suggest you do so.

Hamsik is being watched by a lot of the top European clubs along with his team mates Cavani and Lavezzi. In my opinion he's a better option than M'Vila, however if M'Vila gets a move away from France then he could possibly fulfil his obvious potential at one of Europe better leagues. If you can get all three then you will do well[/quote']

I was impressed by Casnos he is only 18 and he is already rated 85 which is really impressive and he is relatively cheap as well, thanks ;)

Any idea why bologna was not reviewed? I have Della Rocca on my team and was expecting at least a 1 or 2 point rise based on minutes. Did they just perform too badly to have any risers? If they did do that bad' date=' why didn't players drop? Thanks.[/quote']

They weren't poor enough to drop, but after they became safe they didn't care at all what went on.

M'Vila is the future Vieira, if you have the money invest in him he's a very good player to put in DM/CM,however is was surprised to see that Cavani didn't rise and Lavezzi did, If anyone deserves another rise this season it's gotto be Cavani. Anyway, what are the chances that Pazzini goes up?