Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Are mazzarani and mohamadou sissoko(udinese) worth keeping?B)

Back when Sissoko went on loan, he said he wants a permanent move to Kilmarock. So if that does happen, can't see him being worth keeping.

Back in January, Mazzarani was being tracked by Napoli and Sampdoria during his loan at Modena, so I would keep him for now. Even if he stays (better then going to Sampdoria :P)

Back when Sissoko went on loan' date=' he said he wants a permanent move to Kilmarock. So if that does happen, can't see him being worth keeping.

Back in January, Mazzarani was being tracked by Napoli and Sampdoria during his loan at Modena, so I would keep him for now. Even if he stays (better then going to Sampdoria :P)[/quote']

Thanks for the answer, though do you think I should keep Abdi and kitoko?:)

Thanks for the answer' date=' though do you think I should keep Abdi and kitoko?:)[/quote']

I'd sell Abdi. Not part of the National Team and really didn't make much of an impact. Was used as a sub.

Don't know much about Kitoko as he's spent most of his time in Spain in the 2nd division. I mean, being deemed surplus at one of the teams and Tenerife getting relegated, who went back on loan too, doesn't help his cause.

Better players around.

I'd sell Abdi. Not part of the National Team and really didn't make much of an impact. Was used as a sub.

Don't know much about Kitoko as he's spent most of his time in Spain in the 2nd division. I mean' date=' being deemed surplus at one of the teams and Tenerife getting relegated, who went back on loan too, doesn't help his cause.

Better players around.[/quote']

Thanks mate:)