Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RisersNestor Muslera - 87--->88/89 Stephan Lichsteiner - 89--->89/90 Luis Cavanda 75--->77-80 (Assuming he keeps getting regulary playing-time) Andre Dias - 88--->89/88 Hernanes - 90--

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Re: Serie A Ratings 10/11 RisersSalvatore Sirigu - 88--->89 Federico Balzaretti - 88--->89 Mattia Cassani - 89--->89/90 Cesare Bovo - 88--->89/88 Ezequiel Muñoz - 82--->85

Riferimento: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Strange, I actually recall napoli bought him, news spoke of the actual price of the player paid by napoli, that means it could be a loan deal with redeeming option. I also think he'll eventually move from naples, as de Laurentis is mainly a business man and not man of soccer, but I doubt it'll happen within next summer. As for Montolivo, it's my opinion that he's a better player than marchisio and has more technical quality than de rossi, but not as much continuity and ability in attack, so it's hard to say if he'll eventually make the last jump to greatness, i feel a transfer depends much on fiorentina results, but it was actually mentioned in summer (i think he hasn't renewed his contract yet).

Guest Villa888

He is on loan from Palermo if I'm not mistaken' date=' so Palermo have Cavani's future in their hands. I don't think he'll go to Napoli in a permanent deal. Cavani stated earlier this year that ''he wants to go to a very strong team who have a decent shot of winning CL'', but instead, he went to Napoli. I see this more of ignorence from his side or in the worst case, his agent ripped him of, by just taking his client to the team that offered the most wages. After this season, when Napoli don't finish on a CL place (which I am 95% they won't), Cavani will (finally) find out that he went to the ''wrong club''. I'm sure he don't want to stay at Palermo and he doesn't want to stay at Napoli, so that's where the ''3rd club'' comes in. I can see him moving to a bigger club next year, but the question is, which club...?[/quote']

Exactly why won't Napoli make a CL spot? With Juventus being poor, no competition from Fiorentina, Palermo not doing well and the talent Napoli have in Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik, Gargano, Cannavaro, De Sanctis, Maggio and so on, other then Milan and Inter, they have a great chance at a top 3/4 spot.

Exactly why won't Napoli make a CL spot? With Juventus being poor' date=' no competition from Fiorentina, Palermo not doing well and the talent Napoli have in Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik, Gargano, Cannavaro, De Sanctis, Maggio and so on, other then Milan and Inter, they have a great chance at a top 3/4 spot.[/quote']

Napoli don't really have the depth in their squad to make it all the way to a CL spot, in my opinion. I agree, they've got a great attack - Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik are all great players, but if Cavani gets injured, who'll replace him? Sosa haven't been impressive so far, but that could be due to him not getting so much chances. If Gargano gets injured, who'll replace him? Pazienza isn't quite the name who'll lead you to CL to say the least.... If Cannavaro gets injured, who'll replace him? Cribari, who is certianly not a defender who could even take a place in a team in the Swedish league.

Juve poor? Are you kidding with me?! They are perhaps the strongest side now in the league after Lazio. They've faced both Inter and Milan away and walked away with 4 points out 6 possible. I am having a big laugh and to be honest, you're just a biased Napoli supporter, so I don't really bother to explain why I think teams like Palermo and Fiorentina are stronger than you guys - You know exactly why.

I see Abel Hernandez is down for a 86>88/87. He's clearly getting game-time but yet to score in the league this season. So my question is: Is he playing better than his stats would suggest?

He isn't getting that much game time ( although the fact that Palermo is playing in EL is giving him some chances), but he got injured last match against Lazio after 10 minutes of getting on as a sub, it looked bad, so I don't know if it will be lengthy or just a game. Regardless I don't think he will rise. Good player but with Ilicic Pinilla and Pastore playing decently, he will face difficulties to become a regular.

Hi, great thread thanks very much for all this information.

I wondered whether anyone knew much about Lazio midfielder Stefano Mauri? I notice he has started the last two internationals for Italy and is currently the top for assists in the league with six. He's scored three goals too and his team is currently top of the league. Statistically this guy looks like a 90+ rate to me when you look at the players he's playing alongside in the Italy setup and his current league form. Maybe his 88 rate is due to last years form? I know Lazio didn't have the best of seasons last year but this time round they're great and he looks like the star man. Any views on this player would be great.

On another note, looks like Palermo's new lad Ilicic is some player? 79 rate? Surely due a big increase whenever the ratings are changed?

Also, how often are ratings changed for Serie A? Just once per season or is it more frequent than that?

Thanks.

He isn't getting that much game time ( although the fact that Palermo is playing in EL is giving him some chances)' date=' but he got injured last match against Lazio after 10 minutes of getting on as a sub, it looked bad, so I don't know if it will be lengthy or just a game. Regardless I don't think he will rise. Good player but with Ilicic Pinilla and Pastore playing decently, he will face difficulties to become a regular.[/quote']

Cheers for the info. I'll hold out for a small rise this time but probably sell for a decent offer after that.

Hi' date=' great thread thanks very much for all this information.

I wondered whether anyone knew much about Lazio midfielder Stefano Mauri? I notice he has started the last two internationals for Italy and is currently the top for assists in the league with six. He's scored three goals too and his team is currently top of the league. Statistically this guy looks like a 90+ rate to me when you look at the players he's playing alongside in the Italy setup and his current league form. Maybe his 88 rate is due to last years form? I know Lazio didn't have the best of seasons last year but this time round they're great and he looks like the star man. Any views on this player would be great.

On another note, looks like Palermo's new lad Ilicic is some player? 79 rate? Surely due a big increase whenever the ratings are changed?

Also, how often are ratings changed for Serie A? Just once per season or is it more frequent than that?

Thanks.[/quote']

Mauri should rise, he's been decent. He isn't a really special player to be honest though but he's technical skills are decent and with the team playing well he is having the chance to prove himself. Anyway 89 will be the rise not more, I doubt in the future he will reach 90 also.The more special player in the squad will have to be Hernanes, very smart player and composed and efficient, and is the source of creativity for the team.

Yes Ilicic will have a decent rise.

Rating changes for Serie A are done twice a year almost every 6 months.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

He is on loan from Palermo if I'm not mistaken' date=' so Palermo have Cavani's future in their hands. I don't think he'll go to Napoli in a permanent deal. Cavani stated earlier this year that ''he wants to go to a very strong team who have a decent shot of winning CL'', but instead, he went to Napoli. I see this more of ignorence from his side or in the worst case, his agent ripped him of, by just taking his client to the team that offered the most wages. After this season, when Napoli don't finish on a CL place (which I am 95% they won't), Cavani will (finally) find out that he went to the ''wrong club''. I'm sure he don't want to stay at Palermo and he doesn't want to stay at Napoli, so that's where the ''3rd club'' comes in. I can see him moving to a bigger club next year, but the question is, which club...?[/quote']

CAVANI will stay in Napoli

Guest Villa888

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

CAVANI will stay in Napoli

Agreed. Napoli are in amazing form and Cavani's looked fantastic. I don't get this whole "bigger club". Napoli are probably the best looking team in Serie A, from front to back you won't find a weak spot. Other then a bit of inconsistency from Cavani and Lavezzi, they probably are the best performing team in the league.

Agreed. Napoli are in amazing form and Cavani's looked fantastic. I don't get this whole "bigger club". Napoli are probably the best looking team in Serie A' date=' from front to back you won't find a weak spot. Other then a bit of inconsistency from Cavani and Lavezzi, they probably are the best performing team in the league.[/quote']

Nevertheless, you made a bad deal for Cavani in T-W :D.

Guest Villa888

I'll take Kalou off of your hands' date=' especially since he's in for a potential rise...lol[/quote']

He definitely shouldn't be in for a potential rise, he's a **** player. But he's already leaving in a swap for my replacement player of Mikel. :)

He definitely shouldn't be in for a potential rise' date=' he's a **** player. But he's already leaving in a swap for my replacement player of Mikel. :)[/quote']

so a **** player has scored 5 premier league goals so far this season? maybe take your emotion out of what you are saying and check the stats since thats the main judge SM uses to rise or drop players. minutes, goals, assists, and form.