Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RisersNestor Muslera - 87--->88/89 Stephan Lichsteiner - 89--->89/90 Luis Cavanda 75--->77-80 (Assuming he keeps getting regulary playing-time) Andre Dias - 88--->89/88 Hernanes - 90--

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Re: Serie A Ratings 10/11 RisersSalvatore Sirigu - 88--->89 Federico Balzaretti - 88--->89 Mattia Cassani - 89--->89/90 Cesare Bovo - 88--->89/88 Ezequiel Muñoz - 82--->85

Hi all

I seem to have Carlos Rincon in my squad and I dont know why. I see Pazzano doesn't think he is in for a rise (He is at Chievo) so does anyone know if he is any good? I can't work out why I have him.

Oh, and in general, I personally like Kalou, he has moments of playing decently but he is always scrappy. Will never give up a lost cause and regains possession a surprising amount of the time.

I'm pretty sure that Alberto Aquilani deserves his 91 back' date=' after he's been dominating from the CM position. His partnership with Felipe Melo has become perhaps the Serie A's best midfield combination, and Aquilani is playing better than he ever has.[/quote']

I also think he deserves a rise, but given the fact that he hasn't established a place in the national team, it will be hard to get a rise at the moment. It doesn't help his case either that Juve are playing in the Europa League and not in the Champions League. If Aquilani contiunes, though, with these kind of performances and still has a assured starting spot by the time the changes around the end of season occures, then there is no doubt he will get a rise back to 91.

Agreed. Napoli are in amazing form and Cavani's looked fantastic. I don't get this whole "bigger club". Napoli are probably the best looking team in Serie A' date=' from front to back you won't find a weak spot. Other then a bit of inconsistency from Cavani and Lavezzi, they probably are the best performing team in the league.[/quote']

You are just one B I G biazed Napoli fan, aren't you? :rolleyes:

I have never doubted Napoli's quality on (most of) the starting players, but have you seen their bench? A team that wants to make it out to Europe must in most cases have a strong bench aswell as a strong XI. Starting players like Pazienza and Grava are good players - but they are players that belongs to teams that are so called ''middle teams''. You don't have a striker who could be used as a targetman or as a ''tip'' in a 3 men attacking formation. Players like Falcao and Chamakh are those type of players but not Cavani. Cavani has done good as the ''tip'', though, but what if he gets injured? Who do you got then? You cannot use Lucarelli, who's out for 6 months and who isn't a players who should be in a team that aspires for a CL/EL place. The only player who could replace Cavani then is a 30+ guy, who still belongs to Napoli but who haven't even been in the starting XI for 4 years - Christian Bucchi. If you look at teams like at teams who are perhaps equally strong as Napoli (and at the same time have proved on some occasions that they are posing a serious challenge for those European places) (Palermo, Sampdoria and Lazio), their strikers looks better than Napoli's.

Palermo's: Miccoli, Abel Hernandez, Maccarone and Pinilla.

Sampdoria's: Cassano, Pazzini, Marilungo and Pozzi.

Lazio's: Zarate, Floccari, Rocchi, Kozak and Barreto.

They've got a deeper attacking part, don't they? At the same time, those respective teams strikers, together, all have more quality than Napoli's strikers.

Don't get me started about the midfield and defence (you'll only get the same answer)....

Besides, 3-5-2 doesn't go home nowadays. There is such a fast tempo in todays football, so having only 3 defenders is quite a risk when you face a 3 mens attack, which most of the top teams around in Europe uses nowadays. It doesn't help either that Napoli's defender really aren't of top, top European quality so it's quite weird to see that Napoli are only using 3 defenders at the back, when a good fullback like Zuniga is sitting on the bench during most of the games, as he was one of the better fullbacks in the league previously while at Siena. Even Edy Reja, the man who brought the 3-5-2 to Napoli a while ago, has realized how ''dangerous'' it is with playing 3-5-2. Now, with Lazio, he is using a 4-4-2, which has turned Lazio from a bottom team in Serie A to the leaders of the league within 6 months. Now of course there is so much else that has made Lazio into such a strong force as they are right now (like letting Ledesma get to play and some good business during the mercato), but that is quite a major part of the success Lazio have achieved this season (so far).

Hi all

I seem to have Carlos Rincon in my squad and I dont know why. I see Pazzano doesn't think he is in for a rise (He is at Chievo) so does anyone know if he is any good? I can't work out why I have him.

Nothing special about him other than the fact that he has been a Inter youth previously. He isn't even playing so much at the moment' date=' so sell him, you'll get some millions for him aswell :)

[b']EDIT:[/b] Just read that Gasperini has been fired from Genoa. I know Genoa have started badly, but he is a legend there, in my opinion. He has done well and was the manager who took them up to Serie A again and made them into serious contenders for the European places (although Preziozi's actions during the transfermarkets made it a bit easier for him). I had this feeling that he would get fired sooner or later, but still, I think he was the ideal man for them, in my opinion.

In comes Ballardini :rolleyes:

Pazzano, i know you're a big fan of Lazzari but i'm stuck as of who to buy between him and Cigarini of Sevilla. What do you think?

Also, i signed Flamini and he's been the biggest headache ever since e.g. Injuries, Allegri leaving him out and so on. I know you have him down for a possible drop but i see he started, scored and played well at the weekend... If this continues could it be enough to save his 91? Or is it a case of too little, too late.

Thanks, Neal.

Wohoo! Stuart Baxter' date=' Finnish national team head coach, was just kicked out. Time for Perparim to step in, eh?[/quote']

Hetemaj wont play in the San Marino game next week, we must just hope that the new coach will take him to the team. There's no reason why he shouldnt be on the team, he and Jääskeläinen are the only players we have from the 3 big leagues that are regular starters in their own team.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Will Luca Antonelli move to a bigger club in the near future. I have heard he is in the Italy NT undisputed starting LB? Is that true?

The starting Italian LB is Criscito. Last time Antonelli was called up for the matches versus North Ireland and Serbia, but he had to drop out as he was injured.

Inter and Juve apparently are scouting him. Especially Juventus who needs a proper LB alternative to De Ceglie. Touré just started to train after his long injury, while Grosso will be sold as soon as there will be a buyer.

SØRENSEN, Frederik 18yo defender is getting some playtime at Juventus now.

He even played todays big match against Roma, he was in teh starting 11.

I dont think Juventus is in a defensive crysis, so i guess this kid got some talent.

would just like to know some thoughts

he got just added to SM with the default rating 75

Guys, I am sorry if I seem arrogant by contradicting people like you who are much more experienced than me, and this is not the first time I have pressed this subject. Aquilani MUST have a rise to 91! Yes, I am a Juve supporter and yes, I may be a bit (or very) biased, but Aquilani does deserve the rise. Especially now that he has been recalled to the national team, and if anyone saw the match against Roma, Aquilani was bossing the midfield with ease, undoubtedly man of the match once again, and did you see his assist for Iaquinta!

Should i pay 20 million pounds for Javier Pastore? It's a lot of money i know but form what i hear... the boy is worth it.

Any thoughts?

Yes, linked with every big club in europe over the past couple of weeks

Chelsea are supposedly wanting him as a longterm replacment for lampard.

edit: has the potential to be a future 94/95 rated player

Should i pay 20 million pounds for Javier Pastore? It's a lot of money i know but form what i hear... the boy is worth it.

Any thoughts?

20 million is a lot but he will be worth 16 million at 90 and by the time he gets to 91 you'll get your money back and who knows more:p

think you should negotiate a bit more though see if you can get it down to 17 because you may as well buy hamsik or ozil.

Alberto Aquilani and Claudio MARCHISIO should rise to 91' date=' Alberto Aquilani is playing like a 93 rated player. They both deserves 91 or more..[/quote']

when Aquilani gets more games/win trophies/perform like 93 rated player most of the time, then he'll rise.

I enjoy his passes/technique too but he was injured most of the last couple years & that doesn't help him.

for Marchisio he's an average player IMO

Is Mexes going to keep his rating?

In my opinion he will stay, he's playing very well and ranieri this season is rotating him, juan and burdisso in the starting lineup. If he didn't drop last year when he was the first choice as substitute of burdisso or juan, he will not drop now that he's considered at the same level of the others two.