Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Do you think that Aquilani will go back to Liverpool or do you think he'll sign for Juve permanently? I think he was treated harshly in England' date=' you could see that he's a talented player but he wasn't really given a proper chance and was injured a lot. Why do you think he didn't play as well in England as in Italy, injury?[/quote']

I'd say there's a 95% chance of him staying with Juve, or at least signning for a different Serie A club in summer (I think Juve will take their option to buy though). He was injured for a large part of last season, and Benitez was trying to ease him back to fitness for the start of this season, where he intended to use him a lot more frequently. Also, Serie suits his style more, where it is less physical and intense, and he will have more time to use his vision and flair to create attacking opportunities. At times last season, we saw what Aquilani could do (Victory over Portsmouth for example), and he was starting to play better towards the end of the season (comes with the increasing confidence and fitness) and I have no doubts he is a talented individual, and definitely a player of International standard. :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RisersNestor Muslera - 87--->88/89 Stephan Lichsteiner - 89--->89/90 Luis Cavanda 75--->77-80 (Assuming he keeps getting regulary playing-time) Andre Dias - 88--->89/88 Hernanes - 90--

Re: Serie A Ratings 10/11 RisersSalvatore Sirigu - 88--->89 Federico Balzaretti - 88--->89 Mattia Cassani - 89--->89/90 Cesare Bovo - 88--->89/88 Ezequiel Muñoz - 82--->85

Benitez has to pull Inter together soon' date=' lost the Milan derby, lost to Chievo today, out the Champions League places.

I wouldn't be calling for his head yet, but with the players he has they should be doing better. Perhaps suffering a hangover from last years amazing season and the loss of Mourinho.[/quote']

Putting it mildly, Benitez is tosh.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

The 18 yo Sorensen (juventus) just got another 40 min of playtime against Genoa' date=' subbing in at the 54th for Motta, Del Neri seems to believe in this boy.[/quote']

He has no other players!! Motta has again had problems.

However Sorensen has always done very well when called.

Certainly. He has been a very good addition to their squad this season. Bags of pace and skill.

I can see him getting a +2 rise too 88 in the upcoming review. Nothing more than that though.

Mmmm, he will rise only cause Inter has better ratings.

Ask an Inter fan what he thinks about him :rolleyes:

Adebayor To Juventus on Loan in January >

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2010/November/23/adebayor-reveals-juve-move/

That will be a good signing for them i think.

imo Juventus needs a defender, not another striker, they already got Amauri, Iaquinta, Quagliarella and Del Piero, all valuable strikers, why on earth would you need another striker. Juventus is quite weak on the defensive sides they dont have a good LB and RB, they really should focus on that instead of another striker.

imo Juventus needs a defender' date=' not another striker, they already got [b']Amauri,[/b] Iaquinta, Quagliarella and Del Piero, all valuable strikers, why on earth would you need another striker. Juventus is quite weak on the defensive sides they dont have a good LB and RB, they really should focus on that instead of another striker.

Are you drunk? :):) ;)

Amauri is still 'playing' for Juve only because nobody else wants him!!!

Quagliarella and Del Piero (not eternal) are not pure strikers. Iaquinta is, but he is too fragile, you can't count on him for a whole season.

They really need a good striker (and a couple of good defenders)! I've read about Berbatov too, with Buffon going to Manchester.

Certainly. He has been a very good addition to their squad this season. Bags of pace and skill.

I can see him getting a +2 rise too 88 in the upcoming review. Nothing more than that though.

Pace yes, skill is marginal compared to some others in the squad.

Defensive commitment? Nah. He doesn't like to track back...