• Manchester United
    • Real Madrid
    • Lyon
    • Perth Glory
    • Melbourne Victory
    • Internatzionale
    • Ac Milan

Re: who is the best team in the world

Sorry but hwy have you got sub standard australian teams in this poll ? seems a pointless thread to me. sorry if it seems harsh but where is arsenal, play great football and so many others i cant be bothered to list ! for me its Barcelona, to much talent at the moment and play amzing football

EDIT : why are juventus on there aswell ?

arsenal are so are quuensland roar

ok then , in my opinion , the roar play better football then sydney and the only reason why you have fans is because you won the a-league in season 1, we have a better coach , better players and we should of been in the top for instead of sydney and if we did , we would of at least put up a fight against newcastle.Even new zealand were playing better then sydney in the last few matches.

where is arsenal!? u created this poll just wanted to know the greatest team in the world, rite? then when is arsenal? arsenal is the greatest team in the world!!! u might not agree, but this is my opinion! at least u put "others" in the poll or this poll is almost pointless!

juventus is not only second division, they didnt even play in CL, and they deserved a chance? no way!

arsenal is the best team!

listin amici i didnt say spain italia and chelsea i said world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! world!!! thats includes australia as well

very true, australia is included in the world. but do you really think any of the a-league clubs can claim to be 'the best in the world?' Maybe you could start a separate thread about the best team in Australia?

I think Lyon are great contenders for best club in the world! With Houllier in charge i think they pose a threat to any team in this world!!! :)

I'm sorry but where are the obvious other contenders from the premiership(Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal)??? :confused: