Fabregas or Higuain?

AndyHay123

Fabregas is one of the highest valued & greatest prospects in the game and i would hate to get rid of him after 4 seasons at my club however i need a goalscorer!

Fabregas will eventually go to Barca and you would imagine his rating will go up from there but Higuain has been world class the past couple of seasons and getting games at international level which surely warrants a 95 also? Higuain has had a slowish start to the season but can't see him leaving Real anytime soon and to play week in week out for a team of such presence and quality should only improve him as a player.

Bottom line is Fabregas worth trading for Higuain or should i be more patient?!

Re: Fabregas or Higuain?

Fabregas is one of the highest valued & greatest prospects in the game and i would hate to get rid of him after 4 seasons at my club however i need a goalscorer!

Fabregas will eventually go to Barca and you would imagine his rating will go up from there but Higuain has been world class the past couple of seasons and getting games at international level which surely warrants a 95 also? Higuain has had a slowish start to the season but can't see him leaving Real anytime soon and to play week in week out for a team of such presence and quality should only improve him as a player.

Bottom line is Fabregas worth trading for Higuain or should i be more patient?!

in my opinion, there are plenty of better strikers than higuain, but how many midfielders would u rather have than fabregas? get di natale or someone cheap but effective. fabregas is 23 and 3rd best player in the game i reckon. maybe tie wih iniesta.

Re: Fabregas or Higuain?

in my opinion' date=' there are plenty of better strikers than higuain, but how many midfielders would u rather have than fabregas? get di natale or someone cheap but effective. fabregas is 23 and 3rd best player in the game i reckon. maybe tie wih iniesta.[/quote']

Thanks man, ive go 25 mill and a few players i could maybe trade for somebody like di natalie who is also on fire in my league,Cheers mate reppin hard!

Re: Respuesta: Fabregas or Higuain?

Fabregas of course. He's much better player than Higuain.

Cheers man all signs point to holding onto fabregas n jst buy another striker.I have recently bought Drogba and hope theres a chance of him hitting a 97, i cant think of anybody who would threaten his crown as EPL greatest striker at the moment, but he has been playing pants for me in the league still to score believe it or not!