Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Lega_Calcio.png

Here I plan to post bits a pieces regarding Italian football. I had planned on doing my own ratings thread and a squads review thread, which basically looked through each squad in Serie A and discussed their new signings, strenghts and weaknesses, their managers, their expectations etc and I also planned to look over Serie B also, but due to time restrictions, I was unable to complete either, and would be unable to keep them updated, again, due to time restrictions (maybe next season ;):P). Anyway, back to my original point, this thread is for discussion only. If you want rating predictions, please look here. I'd like to keep this thread spam free but I welcome all to post and if your up for a debate, just throw your opinion in :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Official Serie A Thread 2010/11

Cassano Vs Garrone

antonio-cassano1.jpg

Where does Cassano's future lie?

Sampdoria began proceedings to terminate Antonio Cassano's contract, following a row with club president Riccardo Garrone. Cassano decided not to attend an awards ceremony, and instead, stay home with his pregnant wife. Garrone asked Cassano to make a formal apology in which he refused to do so, sparking a row between the pair. However, after reading an article from Susy Campanale, she makes a really good point, and you just have to question Garrone. "Do players usually have to sign a pre-drafted document making a formal apology for telling the patron beforehand he wouldn’t attend an awards ceremony? He opted not to party and instead stay home with his pregnant wife. Isn’t this what we had asked of him for all these years?"

Cassano dug himself a deeper whole when there was an apparent exchange of words in the locker room. Sources claim, “He stormed out, violently slamming the door, and began shouting as he walked towards the locker room, while swearing, calling the President ‘s***ty old man,’ and as he went past teammates Giampaolo Pazzini, Nicola Pozzi, Daniele Dessena, Guido Marilungo and Stefano Lucchini, he referred to them as ‘a***-lickers." However, no one knows for sure what went on in that locker room. Cassano however, had this to say, “I did not oppose the document per se, but I did oppose to the approach. They told Cassano ‘you have to sign or we’ll leak the story.’"

There does so happen to be a twist in the story though, according to Corriere dello Sport, there is a clause in Cassano's contract which sees Real Madrid earn €5m from the next sale, if he's sold before 2013. Apparently, this clause still stands if his contract is terminated, which means Sampdoria will lose money if they fire the Italian international. Will this mean we'll see a January sale? Man City have already been linked with him, while Inter have been very keen for the past year or two, and of course Juve have been linked to him also, where he'd rejoin former coach Del Neri. Mazzari, who also coached Cassano at Sampdoria has also hinted at a possible move.

Re: Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread 2010/11

Cassano will stay at sampdoria.

I support Inter and I want Cassano at inter but it is very difficult.Benitez is unfortunate but it's a great coach for inter.

Yep, he's apologised to Garrone and has offered to take a wage cut for the season.

In other news, Mutu made his return last night in the 0-0 away draw to Catania. He was eager to impress early on, with two ambitous long range shots early in the first half. He looked tired towards the end, which is understandable though, considering he hasn't played in 9 months. Overall, pretty good performance IMO, considering the guy hasn't played for 9 months and the stick he was recieving from Catania fans, he looked comfortable on the ball. However, I'm disappointed Mihajlovic dropped Ljajic though. Thought the match was crying out for Ljajic, but we didn't even see him off the bench. I can understand his decision to bring on Cerci. Once Catania began to push on, they began to play a slightly higher line at the back, so I can see the reasoning behind the substitution - trying to use Cerci's pace to get behind the defence.

Does this mean we'll see a different system from Mihajlovic to fit Ljajic and Mutu in the squad? Or maybe we'll see Ljajic pushed out to the right?

Laijc will not play.

Marchionni-Mutu-Santana(Vargas)

Gilardino

I hope that lazio will win the derby

Unfortunately' date=' I think it'll be the same, as I've read a few comments from Mihajlovic and it seems as though he doesn't feel Ljajic and Mutu can play together. I might be getting the wrong impression though. I'd like to see Ljajic tested on the right, ahead of Marchionni though.

Palermo is the team that plays better.He have Pastore(My favourite player).It's the best talent in the world

Sirigu, Munoz, Bacinovic, Ilicic, Hernandez, Kasami etc, and then of course Pastore. The future certainly looks bright. The important thing is to keep hold of key players such as Pastore and Cassani though. If they manage to do so, then Delio Rossi certainly has a squad capable of challenging the top 3 within years to come. Pastore, unfortunately, will most likely be in Spain within the next two years though :(

Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread 2010/11

Laijc is the replacement for mutu.He's for the future.

Cassani will stay at palermo.He is one of the best player in his role.

Another interesting team is catania.Catania have many argentinian player.The player more insteresting is alejandro gomez

It was Acceptable in the 80's....

This guy is a nutcase... He has officially lost his mind

PGPEDU8dZWU

Question for you Daragh... Has he done anything to deserve that 91 rating this season ? You know that I strongly believed that he should have dropped at any point last year. Just curious if he's living up to the rating this year.

Thanks.

Laijc is the replacement for mutu.He's for the future.

It's quite sadly to see Ljajic sitting on the bench now' date=' as he without any real routine from Serie A, was the best La Viola player when he had though job of replaceing both Jovetic and Mutu, who are the best players in Fiorentina. He is still young, developable and I hope and think Mihajlovic knows what he is doing, as otherwise, it would be a bad choice to see Ljajic on the bench. Personally, I'd love to see Ljajic over Santana on right-side. Santana has been doing good and is always doing his job 100 %, but Ljajic is just simply a class of his own who could do that extra. As Fiorentina, who is having problems to score (and is having problems on every area), Ljajic with his imagination and creativity, would be well needed.

Another interesting team is catania.Catania have many argentinian player.The player more insteresting is alejandro gomez

12 Argies, isn't it? Anyway, I agree, Gomez is the most interesting one out of them.

EDIT: Johnny, I am waiting for him to just explode. He has certainly been better than last season (one of the best Juve player at the moment!), but personally I feel he is having serious problems with his mind (disease?) and he will show his true face shortly... I'm sure of that.

PGPEDU8dZWU

Question for you Daragh... Has he done anything to deserve that 91 rating this season ? You know that I strongly believed that he should have dropped at any point last year. Just curious if he's living up to the rating this year.

Thanks.

i still think he deserves a drop to 90, i mean, hes gone down so low that the only way to notice him in a game is when he acts like a jackarse in a goal he didnt even took part to.

Also, i doubt Garrone will just like that terminate cassanos contract, it would be economically stupid. if the make him go free Samp would lose at least 15 mil. and Garrone isnt so stupid (you never know tho) to just let a 15 mil player go away for free.

Frey was injuried for all the season

Well, that's too bad (Best keeper in Serie in my opinion) :(

Boruc, who openly criticzed Mihajlovic for not letting him getting a chance to prove himself, will now (finally) get a chance to prove Mihajlovic what he is made of. I personally think no matter how well Boruc plays, he will still go back to the bench whenever Frey returns. I don't think Fiorentina wants to lose a player and a personallity like Frey at any cost. The fans, who already are in disgusts with the Della Valle family (owners of Fiorentina), will dislike the family even more if Frey gets sold. I don't think the Della Valle's wants to tease the angry fans even futher.

Anyway, now back to the main reason to why I wanted to ''visit'' this thread.

It just amaze me how Del Neri has gotten this Juve team back on track. I mean, the team has had it's up and downs for this past 4 years after Calciopoli, but now, they finally seem to live up to the Lo stilo Juve name and tradition. Putting Marchisio to cover up for De Ceglie's offensive raides was a mastermind choice by the good old Del Neri. Just that was the start of this new Juventus style of play. Instead of playing a very limited and overrated player like Pepe, he just simply puts the never-tired machine Marchisio on a flank. Ever since Del Neri started to do so, Juve haven't lost one single match and despite facing teams like Milan and Inter! This deal of having Marchisio put out wide than Pepe, also gives De Ceglie much more space and freedom to join the attack and not concentrate as much on the defending part as he had to do when he had Pepe on the same flank, which fits De Ceglie perfectly. It's kind of like if the lineups fools you a bit.: Marchisio plays and acts more like a LB and De Ceglie like LWB/LM, which could be translate to Marchisio do the defending job and the though job on the flank of taking on the opposite side winger and cover up for De Ceglie, while De Ceglie does the opposite and only concentrate on attacking, really. Aquilani and Melo click together with each other in the middle aswell. Aquilani can then focus more on the attack and has a lot more freedom, which benefits him more than when had to play in a more deep-lying playmaker role like at 'Pool. No wonder why the boy comes out and states ''I want a permanent move to Juve''. Melo can do what he is best at - defending and working cover up for Aquilani, which is a main reason to why he is suddenly performing a lot better than last season. Last year, Melo was clearly bad scouted by Juve and both Ferrara and Zaccheroni used him as a box-to-box player to give Diego a bit of help with the playmaking part. Melo isn't a player who is gifted with an attacking-mind, he isn't gifted with a good shooting-ability, he isn't gifted with a playermaker vision for the game - he is simply a pure warrior to 100 % who should cover up for the other midfielders.

I wish Mihajlovic will finally gathering all the splitted pieces in this Fiorentina puzzle with the comeback of Mutu. Although Mihajlovic stated ''with Mutu, everything will be easier'', I don't think he really meant that, as I personally feel it was a manover of taking all the spotlite (pressure) from himself and move it a bit to Mutu, which you should never do as a coach in my opinion.

Anyway, Mihajlovic needs to have a clearer vision with his Fiorentina if he wants to succeed with them. I mean, he has already been changing formation from his beloved 4-3-3 to the classical Fiorentina formation 4-2-3-1. He did after a month or so of work at Florens, which isn't a good choice, as the players, who are used with the 4-2-3-1 Prandelli successfully used for 5 years, needs some time to adapt to a new formation. Mihajlovic sacrificed the player who was the only light in this team and the player who practically saved Fiorentina every match and not to mention that it is the biggest talent from Mihajlovic's country, Adem Ljajic, to make this tactical change. Really bad choice to do aswell, no matter if needed to make this change. Why didn't he just put Ljajic as trequartista? He has the speed, vision for the game, technique and the shooting-ability for it. At that time, Mutu was still suspended (and Jovetic injured), so Ljajic was the only suitable for that formation, but yet, Mihajlovic didn't use him there.

In Mihajlovic defence, though, this failure can be sort of blamed on the bad mercato Fiorentina had. He wanted two defenders if I'm not mistaken, but he didn't get any. Literally the whole defence of Fiorentina is players who are capable of playing for a mid-Serie A team, in my opinion. Only Gamberini and De Silvestri are the exepctions. The defence didn't look impressive during the pre-season and neither does it do now too. Now Corvino, who haven't been so active during these last two years mercato, is the now to blame for this. Fiorentina have the ambition of nicking a CL place and Mihajlovic (and surely all La Viola fans) are screaming after a class defender or two. Corvino doesn't bring in some defenders and takes in a goalkeeper, who isn't (wasn't perhaps, as Frey is injured now) needed and isn't selling the players who are ''dead wood'' (Bolatti, Waigo, Hable and Savio) and only takes up the wages.

PGPEDU8dZWU

Thanks.

Hey Johnny' date='

Sorry for the late reply, been quite busy. Looking at your video, I thought I was the only one who noticed Melo elbowing Marchisio :D Seriously though, I'd just echo what the other guys have said. We all know Melo's a fantastic player, no doubt about that. The criticism he recieved last year was plain ridiculous. His performances were well below standard, and yes, he did deserve criticism, but not at the level he did. Not only for Juve but for Brazil too. After the Dutch game, when they arrived home, apparently he had to be protected from furious fans, and eventually got away in his father's car. The stick he recieved from abusive fans was just plain ridiculous, and if that didn't have a detrimental affect on his mental behaviour, I don't know what would. The guy went through a rough patch last year, and the fact that he joined a sinking ship, didn't help his cause. Not only that, but being played out of position by a tactically inept manager in Ferrera, the guy deserves a lot of credit for how far he's come. His performances this year are reflecting on those of his Fiorentina days and he's really turning the fans over. Del Neri's found a great balance within the side, and Melo and Aquilani really complement eachother. If he can keep up this sort of form, then yes, I would say he is living up to his 91 rating.

Also, i doubt Garrone will just like that terminate cassanos contract, it would be economically stupid. if the make him go free Samp would lose at least 15 mil. and Garrone isnt so stupid (you never know tho) to just let a 15 mil player go away for free.

I can't see Cassano anywhere else other than Sampdoria, but the reason why I posted that, was because I'm amazed at how far Garrone is willing to take this, unsettling the fans at the same time. Cassano has since apologised (twice), but Garrone still refuses to accept his apology. Quite strange IMO.

EDIT: Also, on another note, I've been hoping to post screenshots of the table and fixtures for each week, but unfortunately I can't post them. If anyone would be so kind to help me out and PM me the screenshots, I'd be very grateful. If you're interested in helping me, please send me a PM/VM for more information :)

I can't see Cassano anywhere else other than Sampdoria' date=' but the reason why I posted that, was because I'm amazed at how far Garrone is willing to take this, unsettling the fans at the same time. Cassano has since apologised (twice), but Garrone still refuses to accept his apology. Quite strange IMO.[/quote']

It may aswell be so that Garrone wants to show ''who's the boss'', as this isn't exactly the first time Cassano is making a scene (not even this year). Cassano can come 20 minutes late to the practice but still he don't get a fine or so by Sampdoria, so maybe this is was the it and Garrone has had enough of him. He wants to show who is the boss around here and not beeing made out of fun, as the other football presidents in Italy will just think he is a tool. It's all about the respect. I think, though, that as closer we approach the wintermarket, Garrone will accept Cassano's apology.

Coppa Italia: Fourth Round Fixtures

Wednesday November 4

Udinese-Lecce

Genoa-Vicenza

Thursday November 25

Lazio-Albinoleffe

Cagliari-Bologna

Catania-Brescia

Tuesday November 30

Chievo-Novara

Fiorentina-Reggina

Wednesday December 1

Bari-Livorno

Stand out fixture for me has to be Chievo-Novara. Newly promoted, free scoring, table topping Novara face the very organised Chievo. Definately the one to watch IMO, and will prove a stern test for both sides. Novara have been on fire since promotion, and at the moment, I really wouldn't put it past them to cause an upset in this competition, but a well drilled Chievo side stands in their way. Gonzalez and Bertani have such a deadly partnership, so it'll be interesting to see how they fair against much tougher opposition.

Week 10

Matchdays.jpg?t=1289063808

SerieAtable.jpg?t=1289063754

When I have time, I'll try and add previews and what not in the future, but due to time restrictions, I can't do that at the moment.

Inter played today and as always nowadays, they weren't convincing.

The Inter team that we see playing now isn't the same Inter team that played last season. I mean, how can the defence, who was the best in Europe, be so underacheiving now? Spelling: Benitez.

That man wanted to bring in a new face to the defence - A higher pressuring backline. So far, the Inter player has found it hard to adapt to the that, as during Mourinho's era, the whole would gathered on their own half of the field and then start to pressure the opponents. So it's kind of like going to from a slow tempo to a faster tempo - It's like leaving Serie A to play on the British Island, which many players from Serie A have done and ultimately failed (Dossena, for instance). Mourinho would never allow Lucio going out on his dribbling-tours, but with Benitez, it's fine. Lucio have gone out on these dribbling-tours more as of now than during the whole past season. A perfect example of how Inter's defence is finding it hard to adapt to a new philosophy can be seen at 2:35.

EDIT:

Stand out fixture for me has to be Chievo-Novara. Newly promoted' date=' free scoring, table topping Novara face the very organised Chievo. Definately the one to watch IMO, and will prove a stern test for both sides. Novara have been on fire since promotion, and at the moment, I really wouldn't put it past them to cause an upset in this competition, but a well drilled Chievo side stands in their way. Gonzalez and Bertani have such a deadly partnership, so it'll be interesting to see how they fair against much tougher opposition.[/center']

It could be a very different outcome than expected. I mean, practically no Italian teams (bar the lower division teams perhaps) takes the Coppa Italia seriously. Alteast the Serie A teams tends to put out their youngsters on the field when it comes to playing in the Coppa Italia. I could be wrong, though, seeing as those teams are often the top teams of Serie A who are doing so. Chievo don't participate in CL, for instance, so perhaps they'll field their strongest XI out there.

Gasperini Sacked

NEWS_1249137457_gasperini.jpg

Following Genoa's 1-0 defeat in Sicily last night against Palermo, president Enrico Preziosi has sacked coach Gian Piero Gasperini after four years at the helm. It has been confirmed that former Lazio coach Davide Ballardini will take the hotseat. Gasperini had found himself under constant pressure following a poor string of results, and Enrico Preziosi had expected a lot more from his side, following a Summer which saw £30m leave his back pocket to strenghten the squad.

Very disappointed to see him leave as I've always been a big fan of his. He's done a fantastic job there over the four years he's been at the club, and you can't help but feel a little sympathy for the guy. This was always going to be a make or break season for Gasperini following a busy Summer, and he found himself under constant pressure. Apparently he wasn't confronted about any of the deals this Summer and to be honest, the only players he seemed happy with was Toni and Eduardo. He felt Rannochia couldn't play in a back three, he said that Veloso doesn't fit into his system and would much rather play Milanetto, and I'm almost certain he had something to say about Zuculini and Rafinha, but just can't remember what he said as it was a while back. These signings raised expectation even higher, and some didn't even fit into his system. When he didn't play them and results went against him, he'd be critisized and questions would be raised about his decisions.

I recently read an article about Preziosi and how he runs the club, stating that his overall aim was profit. Of course football is a business, and of course he'll look for a profit, but the way he has run the club has resulted with an unsettled side. Every year, there is a major overhaul in the market and Gasperini has felt the effects this season (Preziosi has done a manificent job at the club don't get me wrong, but I feel he's got it wrong this time). Maybe consulting Gasperini would have been the more appropriate way to handle things, regarding Summer transfers. If you turned the TV on during a Genoa game this season, you'd never think you're watching a Gasperini side. Gasperini always has his side very well organised going forward and playing as a unit. However, this season, they have just been so unimaginitive in front of goal. When under pressure, they throw bodies forward in search for a goal, and yes, while it's good to have options, they have no overlapping runs, no one making space, nothing. Just a boot forward or a pass back to the defence. The current performances have been far from the Gasperini style that we know and love. The side just haven't gelled, and because of Preziosi's decisions, the side has become more about individual ability, rather than working as a unit, which was the sole reason Genoa became one of the most exciting sides in Serie A for the past few years. I'm not placing all the blame on Preziosi, of course I'm not, that would just be plain ridiculous. Gasperini had a fantastic squad at his disposal, and at the end of the day, got it wrong tactically (although, he really shouldn't have been forced to change his system in any way), however, I feel he is partly to blame for the recent slump. His departure adds extra disappointment for the fans, as when you look at the successful Primavera squad and even the young talent out on loan, you get the feeling, he had much much more to offer to Genoa, and had he actually had a say in the market, things could have been much different.

One things for sure though, he won't have trouble finding another club.

Very disappointed to see him leave as I've always been a big fan of his. He's done a fantastic job there over the four years he's been at the club' date=' and you can't help but feel a little sympathy for the guy. This was always going to be a make or break season for Gasperini following a busy Summer, and he found himself under constant pressure. Apparently he wasn't confronted about any of the deals this Summer and to be honest, the only players he seemed happy with was Toni and Eduardo. He felt Rannochia couldn't play in a back three, he said that Veloso doesn't fit into his system and would much rather play Milanetto, and I'm almost certain he had something to say about Zuculini and Rafinha, but just can't remember what he said as it was a while back. These signings raised expectation even higher, and some didn't even fit into his system. When he didn't play them and results went against him, he'd be critisized and questions would be raised about his decisions.[/quote']

Preziozi has been hesitating with the ambitions for his Genoa. I mean, the overall changes of players per year is ridicolous high. No matter if he does improves his squad if you count the players ability, you need to look at the whole picture to see if all the players does fit well together, which I am sure Gasperini is referring to when he talks about ''how little influence he had on the summer- and wintermarkets''. This kind of leads my thoughts to last seasons Real Madrid: Perez hires Pellegrini as the new coach of Real Madrid, but in reality, Pellegrini has nothing to say when it comes to team takeouts and squad changes, as Perez just wants to turn the Real Madrid fans over to his side after his failure during his last period as the president by just buying superstars and selling the players Pellegrini even stated he wanted to keep (Sneijder and Robben). Perez didn't even contact Pellegrini during the whole last season, accordin got Pellegrini. Now of course I don't intend to say that the relatioin between Gasperini and Preziozi was this bad, but atleast their partnership when it comes to transfer, was limited.

Personally, I think Zuculini, Veloso and Rafinha were superb singings. Both Zuculini and Veloso kind of remsembles Milanetto - All three of them are good box-to-box-players, Zuculini and Milanetto are also fan favourites, all three of them are quite good set-takers aswell. Rafinha fits perfectly in the 3-4-3 formation, as he is overall a great RB, with his attacking-skills as his best attribute. During his time at Schalke, he learned how to compose his attacking style of play with adding a good defending-ability to it. 5 years later, he is a good RB, who works all over the right-flank without getting tired. So, while helping the attack, he is aswell going back home to help out the 3 defenders at the back. Criscito practically does the same, so when Genoa plays, it literally looks like they're playing 4-3-3 even though the screen says something else...

Oh yeah, forgot to mention about the return of Ballardini in Italian football...

That guy shouldn't be a coach and will never be a respectable coach. What he did with Lazio was unforgetable for all Laziale's, and me, as a neutral, can only agree with them. This guy couldn't even stand up against Lotito when the wind was at it strongest point. I mean, when Lazio seriously was dragged into the relegation battle, he didn't put some pressure on the president (which the other 19 coaches in Italy would have done for sure) and stood up for the survival and reputation of his own career when he didn't say to Lotito that he would want to use Ledesma and Pandev, despite both of them beeing outfrozen by Lotito. If Ballardini would have used the two most important players at that time, I'm sure Lazio wouldn't be losing so many points as they end up doing (but I still think they would be underperforming, as Ballardini isn't a coach). As I said, Ballardini didn't do anything at Lazio, he was only ''a Lotito soldier'', who would do everything as Lotito told him to do, which includes frozing out Pandev and Ledesma. Instead of using Ledesma, Ballardini decided to build a midfield around two agening players and not ''good enough players for a traditionally top team'' in Baronio and Firmani. Although Baronio had some decent games during the half a season he was the club-captain and the leader of Ballardini's/Lotito's Lazio, he (and Firmani) still aren't good enough for Lazio. Directly after Reja's appointment, Reja put some pressure on Lotito's shoulders by saying ''I have to have Ledesma availble for selection as I'm planning to build the midfield around him'', which was the right thing to do and Reja before his first game in charge of Lazio became a fan favourite for saying these words. Guess what Lotito do? He accepts Reja's demand and Reja's frozes out Baronio and Firmani for the rest of the season. Baronio isn't even on the bench and in this upcoming January, Firmani will get his contract terminated.

Anyway, all the problems surronding Lazio last year wasn't only beacuse of Ballardini's so called ''coaching''. It was also beacuse of how the Pandev-Ledesma situation was dealed with. They, alongside Zarate, were the best players of Lazio at that time. The fact that Lotito didn't let them play had some affection on the team. The negative atomsphere around Lazio that Lotito, himself, brought up of course had a big affection on the squad. Perhaps it was the biggest reason to why it went as it went for Lazio last season.

Hey there! It's awesome to see other English speaking fans of Italian football. I have a blog on the matter. It's called www.ponderingcalcio.net. Right now we have an article on why Serie A should be reduced to 16 teams. Let your voice be heard!

http://ponderingcalcio.net/http:/ponderingcalcio.net/cut-serie-a-to-16-teams

Greetings - Thorbjørn

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread 2010/11

Inter played today and as always nowadays' date=' they weren't convincing.

The Inter team that we see playing now isn't the same Inter team that played last season. I mean, how can the defence, who was the best in Europe, be so underacheiving now? Spelling: Benitez.

That man wanted to bring in a new face to the defence - A higher pressuring backline. So far, the Inter player has found it hard to adapt to the that, as during Mourinho's era, the whole would gathered on their own half of the field and then start to pressure the opponents. So it's kind of like going to from a slow tempo to a faster tempo - It's like leaving Serie A to play on the British Island, which many players from Serie A have done and ultimately failed (Dossena, for instance). Mourinho would never allow Lucio going out on his dribbling-tours, but with Benitez, it's fine. Lucio have gone out on these dribbling-tours more as of now than during the whole past season. A perfect example of how Inter's defence is finding it hard to adapt to a new philosophy can be seen at 2:35.

Yes but inter is playing better than last year at times.Eto'o is egoistic but he plays well.Milito isnt playing like last year

Inter next year

Viaviano

Ramos-Ranocchia-Lucio or Ruiz-Santon

Schweinsteiger-Cambiasso

Kuyt-Sneijder-Higuain

Torres

Archived