Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Serie A Thread The Amazing, the Good, the Okay,the Bad, and the Ugly: Internazionale's Season This season was possibly one of the more interesting seasons that I have ever

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Kylan' date=' youre getting what you wish for :D[/quote']

How dare you edit my posts. :P

Mercenary Marco is one where I'm not a fan of the player, his ego, his lack of consitency, but when on it, he's a great weapon to have, though at this point, I'd rather Montella entrust his faith in JoJo - El Hamdaoui, if nobody else comes, rather than a panic move, unless it's on low interest, i.e; loan move, low wage.

I was just saying, perhaps ADV and Prade should leak to the press they're looking to re-sign Santiago Silva, that way Marotta would go after him. The payback would be complete. Ahmad loves Silva too, I'm sure he'd be happy to see him in the squad, give him ADP's #10 too. Haha.

Might as well just give Fiorentina Matri now' date=' since your lot don't appreciate him.[/quote']

Not by any chance :P Matri deserved to play for CL club like us. I don't even think he will consider mid-table boys like ya.

By the way, who's the striker in your 'plan-B' ?

Bendtner ?

BorrieLOL ?

Bamauri ?

Bald-iago Silva ?

Not by any chance :P Matri deserved to play for CL club like us. I don't even think he will consider mid-table boys like ya.

By the way' date=' who's the striker in your 'plan-B' ?

Bendtner ?

BorrieLOL ?

Bamauri ?

Bald-iago Silva ?[/quote']

Mid-table? Did you not tell me, that you expect Viola to be a top 5 club this season? Even then, I said that was a tad bit too ambitious for this year, even with the upgrades. Nice to know you see the potential though. :P

To answer your last question - Fiorentina's "plan-B" forward is one that Marotta isn't planning on hijacking. So I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Mid-table? Did you not tell me' date=' that you expect Viola to be a top 5 club this season? Even then, I said that was a tad bit too ambitious for this year, even with the upgrades. Nice to know you see the potential though. :P

[/quote']

Aye, totally forgot I've said that to you on Twitter weeks ago. :D

Yeah, I can see your potential though.

I mean, you've a massive potential to be laughing stocks for me. :P

Seems Berba didn't show up for the medical. Also seems he's heading to Fulham as he doesn't want to move his family. Odd twist in the tail.

Wow. Talk about being Mr. Indecisive. This is the third time today he's had a change of heart. I'd stay the hell away from this clown now.

Official Viola press statement on Berba.

ACF Fiorentina announces that the acquisition of the player Dimitar Berbatov finally jumped after it had reached an agreement with Manchester United (exchange of contract shared the first installment of the consideration paid and surety for the second installment already signed) and after it had reached a verbal understanding with the player on his contract.

During today' date=' the English club had granted its affiliated written permission to travel to Florence for medical and sign the contract. The player had embarked, accompanied by his attorney and paid tickets from Fiorentina on a flight to Florence. But in Florence, the player never arrived. Because of reckless and arrogant actions of other companies, which have nothing to do with the values ​​of honesty, fair play and ethics of sport and that lie beyond the boundaries of loyalty.

As for the player, in addition to its characteristics and its technical merit, at this point we are happy that did not come to Fiorentina did not deserve our city and our shirt and the values ​​it represents.[/i']

Well written, well said by the club.

Wow. Talk about being Mr. Indecisive. This is the third time today he's had a change of heart. I'd stay the hell away from this clown now.

Well written' date=' well said by the club.[/b']

Exactly what Im thinking. Great statement put out by the club on professionalism, loyalty, respect.

Well this whole saga has made Berbatov look very bad. At first, we thought Fiorentina got trolled by Juve, but in the end , Berba trolled both of them.

Exactly what Im thinking. Great statement put out by the club on professionalism' date=' loyalty, respect.

Well this whole saga has made Berbatov look very bad. At first, we thought Fiorentina got trolled by Juve, but in the end , Berba trolled both of them.[/quote']

Indeed.

Just been reading Marotta's statements. Someone's telling porkies.

Marotta:

'These things are very normal things, market dynamics occur in the last days. We approached Berbatov at United when we learned that the player had refused Fiorentina, where there was already an offer from Fulham but he wanted to evaluate our proposal by giving a definitive answer in the evening.

He wants to stay in the Premier League. He was in Monaco because his wife is from that area, we have moved only after the rejection of Viola.'

Oh really? That's not what Fiorentina is saying. Have fun trying to negotiate for JoJo next year. Swine.

Well written' date=' well said by the club.[/quote']

Wow. Can't believe the official statement of the club can be this interesting. :eek:

Serie A is kind of interesting.

There are Italian reports that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner is already in Turin to discuss a potential transfer to Juventus or Fiorentina.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, the Dane arrived in Turin today and hired famous agent Mino Raiola, having previously been represented by his father.

£10m plus Stefan Savic is the fee that City is paying for Nastasic :o

Andrea Stramaccioni warns Inter are not taking tomorrow’s Europa League play-off with Vaslui lightly and admits Douglas Maicon could leave.

Gli Elefanti

18y.o Senegal lad, Diop, joining the Sicilian club.

Federico Moretti, has been linked with several Serie A teams (Parma, Cagliari, Pescara)

Bologna-Pazienza

As I have posted yesterday, either Paz or Pal will join Felsinei. And now Paz is the strongest candidate.

Good signing for them though. And good luck for ya Paz !

Ah wait.. How many players from Juve there ? 4 ! Fredy, Motta, Gabby, and Pazzy :eek:

Sell Ramirez to us then !

Atalanta

President of Varese' date=' asking 'cash offer only'

for their talented striker [b']Giusseppe De Luca. Atalanta[/b] and Parma are still the favourites to sign this boy.

It's official now.

Atalanta has sign De Luca's half-ownership and Varese received Moussa Kone's half-ownership in return.