Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Serie A Thread The Amazing, the Good, the Okay,the Bad, and the Ugly: Internazionale's Season This season was possibly one of the more interesting seasons that I have ever

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Re: The Official Serie A Thread 2010/11

So, what looked like an already won race for highly rated Ricardo Alvarez (and Roma admitting they pulled out of a deal for him and Palermo said he was already an Arsenal player) has opened right up again as Inter have offered a supposed 2m more then Arsenal for the Argentine at €12million and now seem to be front runners.

Re: Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread 2010/11

Gasperini is the new Inter Coach.

Id say this is a step backwards for Inter' date=' Gasperini imo is a good manager, but imo he is a mid table manager (for teams like Genoa, Fiorentina, Palermo Etc) not for a top club, personally i feel like Inter isnt going to be the inter from previous seasons.[/quote']

The same could have been said about Allegri, but look what happened. Milan won the Scudetto in his first season.

Also seems that Zapata will be heading to Villarreal instead. A deal that would cost 6m + Matilla (who would be loaned to Granada) seems to be in place.

Football Press said Criscito will be signing for Zenit today.

Another interesting but probably totally off rumour is that Milan will make a bid for Fabregas in late August, hoping Arsenal's supposed 35m asking price drops to 30m or lower (yeah right).

Roma want Jose Angel of Real Sociedad, a player who already "refused' to join Fiorentina back in January.

I would like help with a deal, with this thread the best place to ask because I would like the help of people who watch Serie A if possible:)

I have Gamberini, Burdisso (Roma), Forlin and Camporese. Currently I would like to buy another CB, but if Camporese reaches a high rating I would like him to be 4th choice rather than 5th.

I know he accumulated a lot of minutes towards the end of the season, but will he start next season? So if I want a 87 or above rated 4th choice should I buy one or wait for him? Thanks in advance for any response

I would like help with a deal' date=' with this thread the best place to ask because I would like the help of people who watch Serie A if possible:)

I have Gamberini, Burdisso (Roma), Forlin and Camporese. Currently I would like to buy another CB, but if Camporese reaches a high rating I would like him to be 4th choice rather than 5th.

I know he accumulated a lot of minutes towards the end of the season, but will he start next season? So if I want a 87 or above rated 4th choice should I buy one or wait for him? Thanks in advance for any response[/quote']

Keep Camporese. He has a good future and I'll bet he starts next season. For Fiorentina to even give him a chance at his young age, means he has a lot of potential. I think he's scored 1 or 2 as well already. You could always get rid of Burdisso for a better defender.

Hamsik has today said he wants to win and Milan would be great.

That he's said this confuses me a little. He's really well liked by the fans and I was convinced Milan wouldn't be getting him. Mainly because Ganso is 100% joining us.

Hamsik and Ganso would be perfect. Wouldn't mind Cesc late in August either. A lot of fans believe that's happening.

Other news - Lichsteiner joining Juve. Palacio will leave Genoa. Criscito to Zenit done (11m euro).

Hamsik has today said he wants to win and Milan would be great.

That he's said this confuses me a little. He's really well liked by the fans and I was convinced Milan wouldn't be getting him. Mainly because Ganso is 100% joining us.

Hamsik and Ganso would be perfect. Wouldn't mind Cesc late in August either. A lot of fans believe that's happening.

Other news - Lichsteiner joining Juve. Palacio will leave Genoa. Criscito to Zenit done (11m euro).

Would suck if Hamsik left. Though I've read everything from them making a bid sometime soon to them never wanting him and they're simply just going to go for Ganso.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0' date='19528,12876_7007657,00.html[/url']

I just don't get why. :(:P

Seems Inter are "very" close to doing a deal for Poli.

While Palombo states that he wants to end his career with Sampdoria.

“I’ll end my career with Sampdoria,” the midfielder, who will be 30-years-old in September, declared.

“I’m proud to have received some important offers after the season I’ve just had with Sampdoria and I thank the clubs who have come forward.

“However, I haven’t thought about leaving here, not even for a moment.

“I think I have already demonstrated how tied I am to this shirt.

“The armband which I wear every Sunday is something that is an honour but also a responsibility.

“You see the value of a true captain in times like this.”

The midfielder, who is hoping to be part of Italy’s Euro 2012 squad next summer, has been linked with moves to Inter, Fiorentina and Napoli.

Palombo, formerly of Urbania, joined Doria in the summer of 2002 after three years with Fiorentina.

Haha Skysports make a whole article out of a joke from your president' date=' when he said I wouldnt swap Hamsik for Pato. We all know he would.:D

We'll wait and see whether Hamsik even said what is being reported. But I truly believe we'll have a better summer than last, and that was amazing. Ganso will come now or in January (after club world cup) but a player of Hamsik's quality as well wouldn't surprise me. Would mean we'd have too many midfielders for sure though but I dont want anyone to leave really. Gattuso maybe to Russia. Emanuelson better stay, I think he's a perfect sub.[/quote']

Haha, ever since this Hamsik report, we're linked to more Milan players, this time being Emanuelson.

Also, what's really the point of keeping Onyewu and just loaning him out? He's not going to get much better (god I wish he would :P)

Frey supposedly rejected a move to Genoa. 5m plus one of Mesto, Konko or Aquafresca was offered but Frey himself rejected moving.

Also

"Fabregas is not even a dream because we have never thought about him," Galliani told Sky Sport Italia. "There is zero possibility of seeing him at Milan.

"We have never tried to sign Hamsik either. Just like Fabregas, there is zero possibility of seeing him at Milan. We won't disturb Napoli who are a great reality of Italian football. I've told Silvio Berlusconi that too.

"Our swoop will come in midfield because we are well fixed up in all the other areas of the side. And it won't be Riccardo Montolivo of Fiorentina either."

Truly hope he means what he said that they won't disturb Napoli. :P

Forget Hamsik and Pato-this is where the real news is at:p

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/06/27/2550524/roma-goalkeeper-doni-not-prepared-to-take-pay-cut-to-join

Reason I am posting is that does anyone know what he is on now? Liverpool tbh aren't going to want to pay him much-its not like he will ever displace Reina.

Haha' date=' ever since this Hamsik report, we're linked to more Milan players, this time being Emanuelson.

Also, what's really the point of keeping Onyewu and just loaning him out? He's not going to get much better (god I wish he would :P)

Frey supposedly rejected a move to Genoa. 5m plus one of Mesto, Konko or Aquafresca was offered but Frey himself rejected moving.

Also

Truly hope he means what he said that they won't disturb Napoli. :P[/quote']

Onyewu will leave this summer, 100%. Sporting were latest interested. Standard probably like him too.

Also I never believe what Galliani or Berlusconi say anymore, they said we'd not sign Ibra a 1,000 times last summer. His wages are too high, his wages are too high..then he wins us the league. They've ruled out every midfielder this summer yet keep claiming a huge name is coming. So who the hell is it?:D

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/06/27/2550524/roma-goalkeeper-doni-not-prepared-to-take-pay-cut-to-join

Reason I am posting is that does anyone know what he is on now? Liverpool tbh aren't going to want to pay him much-its not like he will ever displace Reina.

Dunno, Stekelenburg is being strongly linked with a move to Roma. So he'd be at best 3rd choice unless he does move. But no one's really going to pay him the amount he wants to be 2nd choice at any club.

Its probably just an excuse to stay away from rainy liverpool.

Onyewu will leave this summer' date=' 100%. Sporting were latest interested. Standard probably like him too.

Also I never believe what Galliani or Berlusconi say anymore, they said we'd not sign Ibra a 1,000 times last summer. His wages are too high, his wages are too high..then he wins us the league. They've ruled out every midfielder this summer yet keep claiming a huge name is coming. So who the hell is it?:D[/quote']

I just wish for once (in this instant) what they say would actually be true.

Though Hamsik's price if what is reported is true is 30-35m, which with the price of Sanchez and Pastore, age and talent, shouldn't be off.

I just wish for once (in this instant) what they say would actually be true.

Though Hamsik's price if what is reported is true is 30-35m' date=' which with the price of Sanchez and Pastore, age and talent, shouldn't be off.[/quote']

My bet is Pastore goes for less than 30 mil euros. Their president was saying Cavani is worth 50 mil then you end up signing him on 3 year installments for like 17mil or something. Hasmik will be worth 20 I bet. Pastore is definitely more likely to be leaving though.

Viviano joins Inter Milan.

Supposedly he was upset that he wasn't joining Roma if Bologna won the auction but he's quickly tried to clear that up.

The back-story behind the transfer is actually quite funny.

Bologna's Stefano Pedrelli supposedly placed a wrong bid on the wrong side of the paperwork. In the end Inter bought Viviano's other 50% in a mere 4.1 million euros. Small fee if you consider his future.

Seems like Lazio will swap Muslera for Cana instead of selling for cash.

Napoli are again interested in Ilicic and were before he signed for Palermo.

Inter set a 10m Euro price tag on Lucio who is being watched by Bayern and Chelsea.

Juventus to make one final attempt for Vucinic, even offering up Marchisio for him. Though they still want Aguero, getting both could be a good thing for them.

Constant moves to Genoa in swap for Acerbi.

Cassani could be replacing Lichsteiner as Lazio's RB.

After Roma pulled out, they're going back in for Alvarez as preliminary talks begin.

I thought that Lazio were going to buy Konko to replace Lichsteiner.. I think the Swiss could end with the problems that Juve have had in the last years with the RB's..

and why Juve want Aguero and Vucinic, if they already have: Matri, Quagliarella, Del Piero, Amauri, Iaquinta, Toni.. that could mean that the last 3 will surely leave no?

I thought that Lazio were going to buy Konko to replace Lichsteiner.. I think the Swiss could end with the problems that Juve have had in the last years with the RB's..

and why Juve want Aguero and Vucinic' date=' if they already have: Matri, Quagliarella, Del Piero, Amauri, Iaquinta, Toni.. that could mean that the last 3 will surely leave no?[/quote']

Lazio and Palermo's presidents met in Milan over the deal. Supposedly Konko's personal demands were more then what they wanted to give him.

All I know is that Juventus still really want Aguero, but will try for Vucinic. Amauri more or less will probably leave, Iaquinta should leave and Toni should have never been bought so I can see all 3 leaving. Though reports are Spurs have put a bid of 15m Euros in for Vucinic so anything can happen.