Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread 2010/11

I thought that Lazio were going to buy Konko to replace Lichsteiner.. I think the Swiss could end with the problems that Juve have had in the last years with the RB's..

and why Juve want Aguero and Vucinic' date=' [b']if they already have: Matri, Quagliarella, Del Piero, Amauri, Iaquinta, Toni[/b].. that could mean that the last 3 will surely leave no?

Because Aguero is in a different league to them :P I'd rather have Aguero than DP, Amauri, Iaquinta and Toni, but it seems as though Juve won't be able to afford him :/

Because Aguero is in a different league to them :P I'd rather have Aguero than DP' date=' Amauri, Iaquinta and Toni, but it seems as though Juve won't be able to afford him :/[/quote']

I was talking about the number of forwards.. :x would be better spend money in a winger or someone more creative ( don't know what tactic they will play but..) than in more two zillions of forwards.. although, I think Amauri, Iaquinta and Toni will leave.. could well be used to try bring Montolivo for example..

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread 2010/11

I was talking about the number of forwards.. :x would be better spend money in a winger or someone more creative ( don't know what tactic they will play but..) than in more two zillions of forwards.. although' date=' I think Amauri, Iaquinta and Toni will leave.. could well be used to try bring Montolivo for example..[/quote']

dw Conte has it all Planned, Next season they will be playing with a 2-2-6.

I was talking about the number of forwards.. :x would be better spend money in a winger or someone more creative ( don't know what tactic they will play but..) than in more two zillions of forwards.. although' date=' I think Amauri, Iaquinta and Toni will leave.. could well be used to try bring Montolivo for example..[/quote']

Maye he wants to start of by having two quality forwards(Matri and Aguero) and then build on from there. They probably have enough money, but want to make a big signing first.

C.Y Park to Milan.

Gotta love dailymilan.

Lastly, Milan have admitted that they need a Vice Ibra. As brilliant as Ibra is, he is bound to have rough patches here and there. Names like Drogba, Amauri, Trezeguet have already been discussed and the latest name in that list is the relatively unknown Monaco Striker Chu-Young Park.

Galliani is said to already be in touch with the player’s people and this deal is considered easy to execute. why ? firstly, Coz we are Milan and he’s Chu-young who the F.. ? and secondly coz,Monaco have been relegated from the French ligue 1. The player is valued at €8m and has courted the interest of Liverpool, Sevilla and Dinamo Kiev. if only we would get such easy competition in our other transfer deals.

Also.

http://football-talk.co.uk/29618/45m-chelsea-target-reveals-roma-desire/

I'm sure Pastore said that to Burdisso. Probably about as true as him going to Malaga.

More news on the Hamsik front. De Laurentiis as usual said he wasn't for sale, however, in an interview he said he had chats with Moratti 3 seasons ago about Hamsik and told him he wasn't for sale, and he also said he talked to him 2 months ago and he said he wasn't for sale, but Inter would be the priority to negotiate with Hamsik if it ever changed.

Source: Corriere dello Sport

Also, other news. Lucio (or just his agent) was in London having talks with Chelsea, Arsenal and City about a possible move.

Also, Vucinic's agent was also in London talking to Spurs about their 15m bid. Roma are said to want 20m so a bid of 17-18m could possibly do the trick.

Also, a decent amount of free agents from Serie A clubs still floating around.

Inter blocked a swap deal of Tevez for Eto'o.

So Marchetti looks like his off to Lazio then which clears the way for Muslera to leave in a deal for Lorik Cana,Lotito has also said that they'd consider the right offer for Mauro Zarate so it looks like an eventful summer at Lazio and it should be very interesting to see who comes and goes from Rome this summer.

Novara make their first signing to bolster their attempts to stay up with Massimo Paci, 33. Made 19 appearances for Parma this last season. Though they have an older defense.

Anzhi are also set to speak to the Agent of Pastore. Don't know who else his agent represents but highly doubt it's about him.

Napoli being linked with every central midfielder in the world, is now linked to.... Barry. It's been rubbished but still quite the link.

Napoli have also reportedly joined the running for Sanchez. Can't really see it too be honest.

Lamela's agent is in Italy, supposedly reports say talking to Roma, though Roma's Sporting Director said they dropped their interest for him a month ago.

"The River Plate President may be in Italy to sell Lamela, but it won't be to Roma," insisted Sabatini on Radio Mana Mana.

"We ended our interest in the player around a month ago."

With Inter already signing an AM, and have Sneijder (highly doubt they'll sell him), can only wonder who are in for him as those 2 were the two strongest favorites, Roma being the strongest.

When asked about the chances of Sanchez joining Napoli this summer, Pozzo said: "Nothing is impossible.

"(Napoli president) Aurelio (De Laurentiis) has pleasantly surprised me because he wants to achieve big things and wants to win the scudetto.

"He has made an interesting financial offer for Sanchez. The deal would be complicated.

"We will have to wait until the Copa America is over and then consider how many pretenders there are and how many clubs are really interested in Sanchez.

"We need to understand who the real suitors of this champion player are. We have spoken to two clubs but nothing serious has come out of it.

"Napoli are interested and De Laurentiis has made an important offer. But in order for the deal to be completed, the three parties have to be in agreement.

"Hence, we will wait until the end of the Copa America."

Would be quite interesting if we really could beat other teams to him.

Erik Lamela agrees to join AS Roma for a fee of 12ME, for 85% of his rights. The deal should be sewn up today.

Pleased with this, I think Roma is a good club for him. He isn't jumping straight into the deep end of UCL football and I believe he's good enough to come straight into the side and start on a regular basis.

Mazzarani joins Novara on loan from Udinese.

21 year old Colombian midfielder Victor Segundo Ibarbo Guerrero signs for Cagliari.

Young Swiss attacking midfielder Bottani joins Genoa. They also signed Pratto and Seymour.

Roma are reportedly tracking Pool fullback Insua to replace Riise who joins Fulham.

Napoli are close to bringing in Bologna central defender Britos for around 10m, hoping to bring the cost down they're offering Aronica and Sosa in exchange.

D'Agostino leaves Udinese for Siena.

Parma sign Alberto Gallinetta from Inter Milan, 19 year old goal keeper.

Diamanti wants to leave Brescia to sign for Bologna.

Absolute brilliant signing of Inler. About time he came too :P

More news. Barcelona are going to put in one last attempt for Sanchez, and will be having talks with Udinese.

Fiorentina are interested in bringing Diego back to Italy. Thought Juventus wasted a talent selling him back to Germany.

Roma wants to continue to spend with Cissokho to replace Riise.

Napoli will announce the signing of Britos.

23 year old Morimoto is now co-owned by Catania and Novara, who he'll be playing for next season.

Motta supposedly has rejected a move to Arsenal.

Genoa want a loan to buy for Viviano, which Inter aren't looking for. Arsenal and Roma are still both in the hunt for him.

Raffaele Schiavi has been signed from Varese by Parma.

Nicola Legrottaglie is open to talks to join Lecce.

Simone Pesce is close to signing for Novara from Catania. Just terms of the agreement is left.

Jonathan signed for Inter (must have missed that officially)

Juventus are reporting Michel Bastos is so close to signing for them.

After signing Matri and Quagliarella, being close to signing Rossi in a swap for Melo, Juventus are planning to ride Arsenal the whole way to sign.... Kevin Doyle.

Catania and Torino are in pole position among other smaller Serie A and Serie B clubs to sign Sergio Almiron.

Michael Krohn-Dehli has been offered to Siena from Brondby.

Mavillo Gheller has officially left Novara.

36 year old goalkeeper Lorenzo Squizzi has extended his deal with Chievo until June 2012

Foggia close to a move to QPR.

24 year old defender Jose Angel Crespo, 28 year old goalkeeper Federico Agliardi and 26 year old forward Daniele Vantaggiato have left Padova to join Bologna.

Lucio could renew his contract.

Atalanta are about to sign Independiente 21 yaer old forward Pato Rodriguez.

Dutch midfielder Evander Sno has not passed the medicals for Genoa and won't be signed by the Italian club.

Vargas could be on his way to England after a 20m bid from Villa could be coming in soon.

Inter Milan have contacted the agents of Flamengo defender Welinton.

Think it says it all.

Nerazzurri technical director Marco Branca fielded the questions put to him by journalists (Bold are answers)

Can you give us an update on Wesley Sneijder's situation?

"I don't think there's anything to be updated. This is a topic that I think you journalists are very keen on and it's not the least bit surprising that Sneijder might attract interest from other clubs, some of the biggest clubs in the world including ourselves, so there's no update to give."

But there have been some bids made for the player...

"No, there haven't been any concrete offers and we haven't been waiting for any. He's just getting on with his job, as we all are. We have to get through this period, these last 50 days: we know what we have to do, and that's what the situation is."

So you are saying that Sneijder is not for sale?

"That's right, he is not for sale."

Are you surprised to see that Maicon isn't in the Brazil team at the moment?

"No... he's having a rest. He's played so much in recent years and at such a high level that even if he sits out for a few games, I think that can only do him some good, but I don't think he'll be resting for much longer because it's very difficult to leave out a player as good as he is."

Is Palacio an Inter target?

"We're considering him."

Mirko Vucinic?

"No."

Is it true that Pandev has rejected the chance to go to Genoa as part of a swap deal?

"No, he hasn't said no simply because we have never asked him."

So that move was never in the pipeline?

"I have never asked him if he wanted to move elsewhere, and I certainly haven't named any clubs to him. I don't ask my players anything unless there is something concrete."

When will Jonathan join up with the team?

"We're working on the last few details this afternoon and if everything gets sorted out this evening – because with the time difference there are always a few hitches with getting signatures and sending documents via fax – then he may come up here [to Pinzolo] late tonight or tomorrow."

Of the players such as Banega, Casemiro and the other names being bandied around for the midfield, who are Inter really interested in?

"Those are names that you have come up with, they are good players, young players, and we've taken note, but for the moment we haven't decided everything."

Is Samuel Eto'o also to be considered not for sale at any price?

"Yes."

Gian Piero Gasperini said that Inter already have a full squad and that when the South Americans return from the Copa America there will be two players for each position. If we consider that Muntari and Mariga are leaving, you're still a midfielder short, or are we wrong?

"In most cases you are wrong [smiling], but in this case you have confirmed the basic principle: we have a lot of midfielders. Alvarez is another one and our coach is probably planning on using two or three of them so if you do the maths we're sorted as we are. We can't complain because we're happy with all the players we've got, and we don't have to sell anyone."

What can you tell us about Lucio?

"We've been having talks with Lucio for the last three or four months; both sides are cooperating and showing the respect that a big club and a great player should show each other. We do see things differently: I spoke to his agent two days ago and we'll speak again in two days' time, but I think everything will sort itself out after the Copa America when we meet face to face."

Are we wrong when we say that you have to sell somebody to keep within the financial fair play regulations?

"No, you're absolutely right."

No, because when we keep hearing that everyone is not for sale it seems like we're playing a game...

"You have your game to play and I have mine."

It was to find out whether somebody might have to be sold.

"I think they will. What I was trying to say is that we don't have to sell necessarily, we aren't forced to do anything, because if it's not now, it will be in 50 days' time, and if it's not in 50 days' time it will be in 5 months' time."

Are there any meetings planned with Sneijder's agent?

"No, there's nothing planned."

What can you tell us about Emiliano Viviano?

"We'll sit down and decide with him what the best solution is, something that is both good for our club and that satisfies his desire for first-team football."

Does the same thing go for Davide Santon?

"Yes, it's the same for Santon."

Have you received any offers for them?

"There are some clubs showing an interest but before we get to any concrete offers I think we'll all just have to be a little bit patient."

Vidal?

"He's not in our plans."

Since Gasperini doesn't play with a man in the hole behind the strikers, won't it be a bit difficult to fit Sneijder into the team?

"Gasperini has never said that, on the contrary he has always said that the thing he likes most about this team is its ability to fit into different formations, both from game to game and during the same match."

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has declared: "We have decided to enforce our midfield. We are greateful to Pazienza and Yebda, but as we play with two midfielders in front of the defende we needed certain kind of players. Britos? We have been tracking him since January but at that time there was a bit confusion at Bologna. We signed Ruiz and it was not easy to obtain him. Now we have two high rated players for that position, as required by coach Mazzarri. Gargano? He has done very well, the agents do their job by seeking the best contract, but there is nothing concrete. When we'll receive an offer we will evaluate it, but if the other clubs are expensive, we will evaluate our players as jevels. Trezeguet? He is a striker that could be useful for our team. He has a great personality but we must consider his age and his shape after the last season".

I would absolutely take Trezeguet. Gives Cavani a break every now and then, especially after a long Copa-America. He'll also probably score more in sub appearances then Lavezzi this coming season. :P

According to Corinthians, Juventus have made a 45m bid for Carlos Tevez.

Silvio Pagliari could be joining Cesena on loan from Juventus.

Marco Valentini has said that Milan could go for Kaka for about 30m in August. What is with Milan being linked to world class midfielders in August?

Udinese are doing everything to keep Milan away from Asamoah. Him and Boateng along with one of Ambrosini, Gattuso, Seedorf or Van Bommel? Brilliant midfield.

Foggia, very close to joining QPR could have a medical as soon as Monday.

-Sigh- I tell ya. Juventus are now linked to a cut-price bid for United striker Berbatov. They just bought 2 absolute class strikers and have yet been able to get rid of any of the others.

Reports in England say if United fail to get Sneijder, they're making a move for Hamsik and will offer 35m after Napoli slapped a 100m price tag on him (I know that's just words to get clubs away). Wouldn't sell him for that, the way he's been playing he's making the club more then that with their position in the league and CL football.

Fiorentina are tracking 25 year old midfielder Cabrera from Uruguay.

Instead of Melo, Juventus are believed to think that Sissoko will be the one that Villarreal will want in exchange for Rossi.

Moris Carrozzier is close to moving to Lecce after leaving Palermo.

Inter is struggling to find a deal with Genoa over the fee of 29 year old Rodrigo Palacio. Inter don't value his price at what Genoa do.

Juventus has made an inquiry about the availability of Afellay.

Udinese have yielded on loan the Serbian player Zeliko Brkic to Siena.

Lazio have asked on loan with right of ransom to Dinamo Zagabria, Mobido Diakite.

Sergio Almiron is observed by Parma, Cesena and Cartania, while Juventus seem always less interested.

Jonathan officially joins Inter till 2015.

Roma and Juventus are tracking Ruban Kazan LB Ansaldi, and now have company with Barcelona now looking at him.

Juventus has had a 25m bid rejected for Rossi as Villarreal want 30m + Add on bonuses for the striker.

SAF continues to deny any deal has happened for Sneijder.

Fiorentina are tracking Velez Sarsfield's striker, Santiago Silva. The 30 year old striker is rated at 3m, but due to his age, Fiorentina want to pay half of that. His wages could also be a concern.

Doni officially moves to Pool.

Novara sign Chievo forward Granoche on loan. If they can get him to his Triestina Serie B form, they have a great chance of staying up with his goals. As for his last 2 seasons... He has 1 less yellow card then he has goals.

The club chief told Gazzetta dello Sport: "I can assure everyone that I have not been contacted by AC Milan or Inter Milan despite what has been reported.

"The only president of an Italian club that asked me for Pastore was (Napoli president Aurelio) De Laurentiis.

"We had a chat. But Italian clubs cannot afford the price we are requesting for Pastore.

"I have tried to keep him at Palermo but he and his agent want to find another club in order for the player to make a leap in quality.

According to Palermo, Pastore will more then likely ply his trade outside of Serie A.

Commenting that Serie A clubs can't afford his price.

According to Palermo' date=' Pastore will more then likely ply his trade outside of Serie A.

Commenting that Serie A clubs can't afford his price.[/quote']

Well, Pastore is ridiculously overpriced. Only an idiot will shell out 60m when for that price you can pick up 2-3 elite players. Serie A clubs not being afford the price is not the point; rather, it's that they're not stupid enough to buy into that big lie Palermo's chairman is selling.

Palermo's chairman is doing a good job marketing him though - pretty sure some idiot will someday pay an outrageous sum for him.

Well' date=' Pastore is ridiculously overpriced. Only an idiot will shell out 60m when for that price you can pick up 2-3 elite players. Serie A clubs not being afford the price is not the point; rather, it's that they're not stupid enough to buy into that big lie Palermo's chairman is selling.

Palermo's chairman is doing a good job marketing him though - pretty sure some idiot will someday pay an outrageous sum for him.[/quote']

Too be fair though, he's the missing piece in most team's. Other then Barcelona, Madrid, Inter, who honestly has a almost world class AM, let alone at the age of 20? To replace his importance for the team will be far too hard if they cut his price.

Do get what you mean though.