Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread 2010/11

Links I missed yesterday:

Inter Milan are close to signing Ferrari of Besiktas if he can get his contract terminated.

Lazio have finished the signing of Cana.

Gianluca Sansone, Mihail Ivanov, Mariano Romano, Reyza Soudant and Saverio Cutrup have all left Siena.

29 year old midfielder Simone Pesce and 29 year old goalkeeper Achille Coser have left Ascoli to sign for Novara.

Davide Ballardini has terminated his contract with Genoa.

Only a few today for now:

Lazio is being linked with Pjanic again, hoping to sign him for a measly 12m.

Aronica is still being tracked by Bologna. They're willing to offer him a 2 year deal.

Juventus will be meeting Rossi on Monday. Villarreal want 30m, they don't want any exchanges, even though they "like" the look of Sissoko.

Cambiasso refuses to go to Galatasaray.

Sebastien Leto, Argentine LB is still tracked by Fiorentina and would cost around 6m to get.

Souleymane Coulibaly will supposedly join Tottenham either Monday or Tuesday of this week.

Schalke put a 6m bid in for Panagiotis Kone, Brescia midfielder. Shocking as he wasn't an automatic starter for them.

Fulham watching 2m rated Zaccardo. I'm still surprised he's at Parma, he's a quality player.

Reports in the US are Juventus are close to signing Vidal and will after Copa America ends.

Frey will be looking for a new club as Mihajlovic wants Neto or Boruc as first choice.

Genius papers believe that if United come in for Sneijder, Inter will drop their 40m price tag to 30m just for them...

Arsenal pinpoint Hamsik as their choice to replace Fabregas if he goes.

Leverkusen are looking at Viviano due to Adler's injuries.

Palermo are thinking hard about a 3m bid for Kasami by Fulham.

Juventus win a friendly 12-1 over Val Susa. Val Susa opened the scoring first, but Goals: Baracco 14 (V), Marchisio 23, Matri 24, 45 pen 60, Quagliarella 28, Sorensen 32, Toni 53, 71, De Silvestro 62, Melo 82, Pepe pen 89, 90 with a huge comeback.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Serie A Thread The Amazing, the Good, the Okay,the Bad, and the Ugly: Internazionale's Season This season was possibly one of the more interesting seasons that I have ever

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Heinze is still close to joining Roma. Reports are he'll be announced by Tuesday.

Siena are close to signing Andrea Masiello who was near joining Parma.

Malaga and City are tracking Lavezzi, Malaga being linked with every player any other team is linked and City want him to replace Tevez. 32m it would take as that is his release clause.

Udinese are set to sign Giovanni Dos Santos once Sanchez leaves.

Yebda could be back in Serie A next season, with Cesena looking to be the only one's wanting him.

Saphir Taider, U-19 for France, is under contract at Grenoble but could be moving to Bologna, also tracked by Fiorentina.

Fiorentina are about to sign Ghanaian centre-back Nii Nortey Ashong (18) and Italian Under-20 international right backwing Davide Bariti (20), both coming from Triestina.

Swap deal between Udinese and Cagliari close. Andrea Lazzari, Italian AM will be moving to Udinese with Antonio Candreva and Paulo Barreto, latter being on a loan to buy contract.

Raul Ruidiaz is another youngster linked to Udinese, and is about to sign from Universitario de Deportes.

Genoa are open to send error-prone Eduardo on loan to Benfica for a season.

Juventus could send Amauri and Felipe Melo back to Brazil over the summer with interest from Flamengo and Corinthians. Amauri insists he'd like a move back as he'd play with Ronaldinho.

Barcelona are close to signing Sanchez, with their offer a small 1m difference. Barcelona offered 26m + 12m for bonuses, while Udinese were looking for 27m + 12m for Bonuses. He could finally join sometime next week.

Casemiro admits he's ready to make a move to Europe and especially Italy. He's been talking to Coutinho often, and admits his 3 favorite Brazilians play in Italy. Inter, Roma and Genoa are all after him.

Netherland's boss has added fuel to fire, admitting he wants Sneijder to move to United. He admits the Netherlands play more like United compared to Inter and it would also move him up the international ladder.

Villa still very heavily linked with Vargas, and also have seemingly made a bid for Fiorentina GK Boruc, after being told both Frey and Neto were going to stay.

Marseille pull out of Menez race.

Fiorentina announce Montolivo in fact does want to leave.

Heavily linked away Gargano has offers from both La Liga and Bundesliga.

The battle between Bologna and the agents of Gaston Ramirez steps up. “There have been offers from Udinese and Roma.”

Uruguayan talent Ramirez told newspapers he “felt like a prisoner” at the Stadio Dall’Ara.

The club released a statement on Saturday insisting his agents were “ruining the reputation” of the player with their tactics and no serious bids had been tabled.

However, this afternoon agent Vincenzo D’Ippolito hit back with an interview on Sky Sport Italia.

“There have been offers from Udinese and Roma,” he insisted.

And they wonder why fans say Agents ruin football.

Italian Reports state that due to Pastore's and Argentina's mediocre performances in the Copa America and his value not increasing, Palermo are reluctant to let him go as he wouldn't command the high fee they want. Obviously being just a sub didn't help him either.

Genoa are looking at Cannini as a part/exchange for Aquafresca with Cagliari.

After Villa's 20m offer for Vargas still on the table, Fiorentina are attempting an auction between them, Inter and Juventus.

Luca Marrone linked to another loan at Siena.

Colo Colo are reported to own 30% of Vidal still, and the German media have said Juventus and Leverkusen have agreed a fee and are awaiting the player and agent's arrival. The 30% ownership by Colo Colo could be a big problem for Juventus according to reports.

After Napoli rejected the chance of signing Yebda and Bologna being very interested, Lazio has also joined the hunt for the midfielder.

Trezeguet wants to join Napoli over a move to Russia, though his annual fee of 4m Euros could be the breaking point. However, his agent has said he's closer to move abroad then moving to Napoli.

Munari is close to joining Bologna have rejected moves to Torino and Chievo Verona.

Another player about to join Bologna is Diamanti, after Gaston Ramirez has been linked for a move away.

Italian and European rumours have said Montolivo is close to a move to Milan.

Ganso is reported to want a move to Milan as well.

Rossi's agent has told Juventus to show Villarreal how much they want him, but also admitted Rossi is quite happy to stay with the Spanish side. Juventus were told to up Rossi bid.

Fiorentina has ear-marked Aquilani as Montolivo's replacement. Behrami has come out and said he'd love the player at the club.

Souleymane Coulibaly leaves Siena for Spurs.

Parma chief has come out and said Juventus rejected Rossi 4 years ago for a measly 5m.

Fergie again has come out and rejected anything to do with Sneijder, telling fans to forget him.

Inter Milan are keeping controversial 2006 title.

Roma are open to signing both Kameni and Stekelenburg, while Ajax admitted no team has come in for the Dutch International, he could leave next summer on a free.

Milan are still hopeful on Pastore, but with Ganso and Montolivo both close to joining, room for Pastore is hard to find.

Amodio seems to be close to signing for Penarol.

Juventus are looking at Lucio if he refuses to resign with Inter.

Lucas Rodrigues has interest from Genoa, Milan and Roma.

Juventus are close to signing Vidal for 10m. Leverkusen wanted 13m but are close to selling him anyways.

AS Roma are looking at Lucho Gonzalez. 30 year old midfielder is looked at by both Milan's as well.

According to reports in Spain, Kameni could stay at Espanyol instead of moving to Roma as he could be 2nd choice.

PSG make a move for Zarate, due to the new signings of Klose and Cisse, Zarate is allowed to leave.

Milan are ready to offer Fiorentina 5.5m and co-ownership of young striker Paloschi, however Fiorentina would rather just have 10m.

Bologna have pretty much been ruled out of signing Aquafresca with the amount of teams in for him, and are looking to make a move for Andrea Caracciolo, who left Brescia as a free agent.

Eduardo is close to being signed by Benfica from Genoa. Genoa has named Viviano as their number 1 target. Genoa are in negotiations as Viviano can't be loaned out.

Roma want to continue spending and are going to attempt to bring Jorge Fucile to Italy from Porto.

Ramiro Costa is attracting interest from Atalanta.

Juventus supposedly made a bid for United striker Berbatov yesterday.

Juventus are also linked with United winger Valencia.

wpid-Inter-start-search-for-new-striker-Giuseppe-Rosi-denies-transfer-talk.jpg

Juventus are close to signing Vidal still. Leverkusen Sports Director came out and said Juventus made the bid and are ready to sell since they won't sell to another team in Germany and he only has 1 year left on his contract. However, new reports link Chelsea with the midfielder, in which they are willing to offer more then the 10m Juventus put in.

De Rossi still has it. Recent reports claim Manchester City is willing to offer 25m Euros to Roma for the DM and offer him a 9m a year contract. Chelsea are still reportedly after the player as well.

Pasquato is targeted by Atalanta. After Juventus take part in their US Tour, they are willing to co-ownership with Atalanta, while Atalanta just want a loan deal.

Estudiantes wants to take Sosa back to Argentina, offering 1.75m for 67% ownership of the player. Napoli will more then likely have an answer tomorrow.

Daniele Portanova is being linked back to former club Siena, in which he captained. The 32 year old still has 2 years on his contract with Bologna.

Cesena were in talks with Juventus, and could possibly make a triple swoop for Almiron, Ekdal and Giandonato.

Udinese are closing in on the signing of Ariel Borysiuk. Management of Udinese are in talks to finalize the deal for the Polish midfielder.

Vargas is another option for Juventus, who are also looking at Vucinic and Bastos to play the Left Wing role. Vargas has come out and said he doesn't want to leave, and will be wearing the Viola Jersey next season.

“Ever since I joined Fiorentina, I have always had a great relationship with the club and the fans. The Della Valle family have always expressed their faith in me.

These are reasons as to why I have no intention of swapping the Viola jersey for next season.”

Inter are likely to release forward Pandev from his contract that has 3 years left on it. He's already rejected a move to Genoa, with Tottenham, Napoli and Bayern all interested and will possibly offer him a contract.

Juventus still looking to spend, are aiming their defensive target Kjaer. Reports around said the only way Juventus get Vargas is if Fiorentina can land Bonucci. Juventus are supposedly willing to give them co-ownership, after Fiorentina wanted nothing to do with Martinez in a deal. Kjaer would be the replacement.

Muslera officially joins Galatasaray on a 4 year contract. However Marchetti is a good enough keeper to replace the Uruguayan international.

Cibsa Ramsn is another target for Juventus, who seem like the City and Malaga of Italy, linked to absolutely everyone.

When in January I extended my deal, I've done it, because I wanted. I'm a player of Villarreal and I want to stay here for so long

The Quotes of Rossi who has appeared to broken the hearts of Juventus.

Luis Henrique decided to take his time over Andrea Bertolacci, who played for Lecce last season. Scoring both goals in the win over Udinese and a goal in helping Lecce beat Juventus.

Juventus agree 12m fee for Vidal. Reports don't know if Sissoko is part of the deal.

PSG and Lyon are tracking Bologna midfielder Gabi Mudingayi. Lyon believe that he is the player to replace Toulalan, while PSG just wants to sign everyone.

Siena have declared to have yielded on loan to Feralpi Salò, Leonardo Blanchard.

Juventus released Tiago, has moved to Atletico Madrid on a 2 year deal.

34 year old Christian Bucci and 28 year old Amodio have officially been released from Napoli.

Roma's Sporting Director Walter Sabatini has reportedly flown to Holland to sign Stekelenburg.

Heinze will make a decision soon on who he is going to join.

Amauri is on the verge of a move back to Brazil with Flamengo.

Aquilani's wages could prove to much for Fiorentina in their attempt to replace soon to be Milan midfielder Montolivo. Montolivo has been stripped of the captaincy by Fiorentina as well.

“Just as there are clubs that do not intend to renew contracts to players, so the players can at the same time not intend to renew their contracts with clubs,” agent Carlo Pallavicino told Radio Mana Mana.

“It happened in the past at Fiorentina to Tomas Ujfalusi, Marco Donadel and Mario Alberto Santana.

“I don’t understand why only on this occasion Riccardo has to be painted as a traitor.

“I prefer not to say anything on his future right now, as it could be misconstrued.”

Villarreal has offered 12m for Fiorentina Striker Gilardino.

New Roma defender Jose Angel tries to play it up that he decided to reject Barcelona and move to Roma. Roma supposedly showed "more of an interest" in signing him.

Milan and Udinese are reportedly looking to sign Hannover's Manuel Schmiedebach.

Barcelona has won the race for Sanchez, and the son of the President of Udinese has admitted only the small things need to be put into place to finish the signing.

Tottenham, Lazio and Aston Villa are all reportedly in a race to sign Lyon's Pjanic. The midfielder is heavily linked to Lazio and was reportedly close to a move until the two English clubs joined the race.

Melo could be leaving Juventus this week, after an unnamed European club has offered him a huge wage increase to join their club.

Cagliari makes a double signing. First they sign Fiorentina keeper Vlada Avramov. 32 year old keeper rarely made the bench for Fiorentina. Next is Simone Gazzi, defender of Modena joins on a co-ownership.

23 year old Santiago Garcia of Palermo joins Novara on loan. They will have the option of buying half his contract at the end of the season.

Milan youngster Strasser confirmed to join Lecce on loan.

Di Vaio wants to stay at Bologna. After alleged use of a disabled car parking badge, he's been through "hard times" but thanks to the fans, he got through them.

Palermo president has told Roma to get serious with bidding for Pastore. He wants the issue to resolve in the next 10 days and if no bid comes in, Pastore will be staying.

Roma are set to make a 6m bid for Stekelenburg.

Dumitru goes on loan to former club Empoli, the academy he grew up in and the senior team he played for from 08-10 before his move.

Fiorentina join Joel Campbell race as a move to Arsenal has been put on hold.

Wolfsburg put a 15m Euros price-tag on Kjaer. Juventus were hesitant paying 10m for him.

Gilardino's agent is in France. Reportedly talking to PSG but not exactly confirmed that I know of.

Al Ahli are interested in signing Lucio, who Inter believe will resign for them.

Gargano is wanted by Leverkusen to replace Vidal when and if he moves to Juventus.

PSG have made an offer of 8m for Menez.

Rodrigo Albrono will sign a permanent contract on August 13th at Inter Milan when he turns 18. The Paraguayan arrived yesterday in Milan and is training today with them.

Fiorentina to make 2.5 for Velez Sarsfield forward, Santiago Silva.

<- Heinze has signed a season-long contract with Roma and with an option of another year on it. Lovely signing: Heinze has got the routine (and will therefore be an excellent mentor for José Angel) and he's got an excellent work-rate and should therefore fit in well in Luis Enrique's titi-taka football, in my opinion. Heinze works also quite good in the centre of the defence, so he should come in handy, in my opinion. :D

Juventus are close to signing Vidal still. Leverkusen Sports Director came out and said Juventus made the bid and are ready to sell since they won't sell to another team in Germany and he only has 1 year left on his contract. However' date=' new reports link Chelsea with the midfielder, in which they are willing to offer more then the 10m Juventus put in.[/quote']

Vidal himself confirmed the transfer to Bild.

"I am happy, this is a big and important step in my career. I take a lot of experience with me from Germany and I know that I can achieve a lot with Juventus," he told Bild before boarding the flight to Turin.

Sissoko wasn't part of the deal but Leverkusen could use part of the money received to prize him away from Vinovo.

Cibsa Ramsn is another target for Juventus' date=' who seem like the City and Malaga of Italy, linked to absolutely everyone.[/quote']

18 year old midfielder... Any insight you can add on Raman?

First it was Muslera' date=' now it's Felipe Melo who is testing his chances in Turkey at Galatasaray. 2m loan move to start with with an option to buy.[/quote']

Yep, also its official, heinze and BOJAN to Roma, Heinze arrives as a free agen, while Bojan for 12 mil with an option for Barca to buy him back for 13 mil.

Roma is also very close to signing Stekelemburg, as the parts are pretty close to finding an agreement.

So for now id say a pretty solid market for roma.

First it was Muslera' date=' now it's Felipe Melo who is testing his chances in Turkey at Galatasaray. 2m loan move to start with with an option to buy.[/quote']

Juventus have uploaded pictures of their new signing, Arturo Vidal.

They have also released the following statement which, in my very limited Italian, states Melo has joined Galatasarayon loan for 1.5 million Euros with an option of purchase of 13 million.

"Juventus Football Club S.p.A. comunica di aver perfezionato l'accordo con la società turca Galatasaray per la cessione a titolo temporaneo del diritto alle prestazioni sportive del calciatore Felipe Melo De Carvalho, a fronte di un corrispettivo di 1,5 milioni pagabili in tre rate nel corso dell'esercizio 2011/2012. Il contratto prevede inoltre la facoltà per il Galatasaray di esercitare, entro il 31 maggio 2012, il diritto di opzione per l'acquisizione a titolo definitivo del calciatore a fronte di un corrispettivo di 13 milioni".

Italian Media reports Udinese are close to signing Dos Santos from Spurs for 10m.

Also Napoli are linked with Jovetic if Lavezzi does end up leaving us. However no other players should be sold or bought according to De Laurentis.

I hope lavezzi stays, as i impathize for Napoli, and lavezzi would be a big loss, but imo i think lavezzi could actually do better in the spanish or english league, as the defenses there are more open and tehres much less pressing, so he could do his usual runs much more often.

For udinese, Dos Santos would be a good signing, even tho im not sure if he will be able to replace Sanchez adequately, personally i would have preferre to see Pablo Piatti at udinese rather than Dos Santos, but Piatti went to Valencia, so..

More reports' date=' coming from Bleacher Reports is that Inter made a 50m bid to sign Tevez. So much for having to sell to buy if it is true.[/quote']

not sure how true is that, but if its really true, and if tevez will arrive, than Sneijder or eto'o, but more likely sneijder, along with milito will be on their way out for sure.

I hope lavezzi stays' date=' as i impathize for Napoli, and lavezzi would be a big loss, but imo i think lavezzi could actually do better in the spanish or english league, as the defenses there are more open and tehres much less pressing, so he could do his usual runs much more often.

[b']For udinese, Dos Santos would be a good signing, even tho im not sure if he will be able to replace Sanchez adequately, personally i would have preferre to see Pablo Piatti at udinese rather than Dos Santos, but Piatti went to Valencia, so..[/b]

Sevilla are also reported to have put a bid in, less then the 8.7m Udinese put in, but Dos Santos supposedly wants to go to Spain so Udinese could have to look for yet another target.

Liam Boyce is on trial at Bologna.

Eugenio Fascetti is trying to get Cassano to join Fiorentina.

Metalist have made an offer for Sosa.

Lecce are close to the signing of Julio Sergio. Almost means Stekelenburg has to be close with Doni gone.

Schweinsteiger is still top of Milan's want list.

Roma also secured the signing of 20 year old Nego on a free transfer.