Guest Daragh

Official Serie A Thread

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Why has Benatia played so few games this season? Injury?

He had a injury which put him out from october to december and then another minor one in december. Also' date=' He's just come back from the ACON. :)

But He's played the full 90 in all 7 games he's been in so Udinese definetely use him whenever Mehdi is fit.

Oh Mario.

It just had to be :D

Why always him. :o

I'm happy for Balotelli' date=' what a debut!

Allegri deserves a lot of credit, unbeaten in 2013 in the league and a top 3 finish is looking more than achievable for Milan, which considering how bad they looked at the beginning of the season is truly remarkable.[/quote']

You're happy he beat us as well. :o

I agree! Look at the amount of heat Allegri was getting at the start. Strama is definetely feeling the heat. It's almost been like a role reversal. :P

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Christian Brocchi suffered the worst kind of humiliation as he was brought on as a sub and then taken back off the pitch seven minutes later :o

What do you mean? :confused: He was fouled hard by Matuzalem and got injured. He had to left the pitch.

Anyway we renamed Milan's penalty as the election penalty :D

Balotelli needed to shine because Berlusconi need votes, so they changed the referee Massa just 1 day before the match with Valeri and Valeri gave a totally nonexistent penalty at 93th minute of the match. What a coincidence :rolleyes:

People, people, people...:D

Yes, it was not a penalty. But this is not a common thing for Milan so please do not suggest cheating. I could bring up over 5 incredible calls last season which were clearer and more decisive in Juve finishing top. Muntari is the biggest. (the ball practically hit the back of the net against them.)

But all that isn't important. I am just glad for Balotelli and especially Niang, who took a big step up tonight. I don't believe anyone mentioned that here. He is 18 and destined to do well, if he understands he must change aspects of his game.

Liking this new Serie A. A lot of young talent. Serie A is certainly doing the most intelligent business in Europe.

Roma : Marquinhos, Florenzi.

Juve : Pogba

Inter : Juan Jesus, Kovacic.

Napoli: Insigne

Milan : De Sciglio, Salamon, Saponara, Niang, El Sha, Balotelli.

Udinese : Muriel.

Perin, Ogbonna, Dybala, Obiang as well. :eek:

People' date=' people, people...:D

Yes, it was not a penalty. But this is not a common thing for Milan so please do not suggest cheating. I could bring up over 5 incredible calls last season which were clearer and more decisive in Juve finishing top. Muntari is the biggest. (the ball practically hit the back of the net against them.)

But all that isn't important. I am just glad for Balotelli and especially Niang, who took a big step up tonight. I don't believe anyone mentioned that here. He is 18 and destined to do well, if he understands he must change aspects of his game.

Liking this new Serie A. A lot of young talent. Serie A is certainly doing the most intelligent business in Europe.

Roma : Marquinhos, Florenzi.

Juve : Pogba

Inter : Juan Jesus, Kovacic.

Napoli: Insigne

Milan : De Sciglio, Salamon, Saponara, Niang, El Sha, Balotelli.

Udinese : Muriel.

Perin, Ogbonna, Dybala, Obiang as well. :eek:[/quote']

Juve got lots of talents but Marotta loans them out ! I'd like to see Gabbiadinni, Boakye, Immobile and Leali play for use next season, are doing very good in their squads and l think they can give a big contribution to juve.

Juve got lots of talents but Marotta loans them out ! I'd like to see Gabbiadinni' date=' Boakye, Immobile and Leali play for use next season, are doing very good in their squads and l think they can give a big contribution to juve.[/quote']

Immobile has had opportunities to play at Genoa and has hardly looked like a future world class player. Gabbiadini has been more impressive and has more potential I imagine but as good as the guys I listed and good enough to start at Juve? No point in recalling Leali for at least 3 seasons.

Pogba is the only player I see Juve giving a chance to, the rest are loaned out because they are not good enough. I forgot Marrone on the list though. He can develop at Juve like Pogba.

Immobile has had opportunities to play at Genoa and has hardly looked like a future world class player. Gabbiadini has been more impressive and has more potential I imagine but as good as the guys I listed and good enough to start at Juve? No point in recalling Leali for at least 3 seasons.

Pogba is the only player I see Juve giving a chance to' date=' the rest are loaned out because they are not good enough. I forgot Marrone on the list though. He can develop at Juve like Pogba.[/quote']

Yeh that's true, it's too early for Leali to join juve. It's 100% sure Buffon will play for 1 more year.

Immobile is a hot prospect too, before a couple of weeks he was in a really good form but lost it recently. Considering juve's forwards theres no problem at all to activate Immobile/Gabbiadini, they can easely take Matri's/Vucinic place.

Marrone is just a lucky player, with the recent injuries at juve he's living his dream ;)

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

People' date=' people, people...:D

[/quote']

In the same game it has been disallowed a perfectly regular goal by Matri for a nonexistent offside, but bad loser like you like to remember only the Muntari one.

See the ranking of Penalty assigned and in brackets penalty scored in the past season 2011/2012:

Catania 11 (9 gol)

Inter 11 (8 gol)

Milan 10 (10 gol)

Napoli 9 (4 gol)

Parma 8 (7 gol)

Siena 8 (7 gol)

Fiorentina 8 (6 gol)

Lazio 7 (7 gol)

Novara 7 (6 gol)

Lecce 7 (6 gol)

Cesena 7 (4 gol)

Cagliari 6 (6 gol)

Genoa 6 (5 gol)

Palermo 5 (5 gol)

Udinese 5 (4 gol)

Chievo 5 (3 gol)

Atalanta 4 (3 gol)

Roma 4 (2 gol)

Juventus 4 (2 gol)

Bologna 3 (2 gol)

Do you see the plan? Juventus is the second to last team for penalty assigned. If there is something Juventus won the scudetto against Milan and referees too.

But you are just one of the many brainwashed dudes by media, who can't think anymore with their heads.

P.S. talking about nonexistent penalty in Milan-Juventus this season ;), but hey there was the Muntari goal :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

In the same game it has been disallowed a perfectly regular goal by Matri for a nonexistent offside' date=' but bad loser like you like to remember only the Muntari one.

See the ranking of Penalty assigned and in brackets penalty scored in the past season 2011/2012:

[b']Catania [/b]11 (9 gol)

Inter 11 (8 gol)

Milan 10 (10 gol)

Napoli 9 (4 gol)

Parma 8 (7 gol)

Siena 8 (7 gol)

Fiorentina 8 (6 gol)

Lazio 7 (7 gol)

Novara 7 (6 gol)

Lecce 7 (6 gol)

Cesena 7 (4 gol)

Cagliari 6 (6 gol)

Genoa 6 (5 gol)

Palermo 5 (5 gol)

Udinese 5 (4 gol)

Chievo 5 (3 gol)

Atalanta 4 (3 gol)

Roma 4 (2 gol)

Juventus 4 (2 gol)

Bologna 3 (2 gol)

Do you see the plan? Juventus is the second to last team for penalty assigned. If there is something Juventus won the scudetto against Milan and referees too.

But you are just one of the many brainwashed dudes by media, who can't think anymore with their heads.

P.S. talking about nonexistent penalty in Milan-Juventus this season ;), but hey there was the Muntari goal :)

Like I said, it's not that important and we can blame ourselves because we still had it in our control after that Juve game. But Muntari's goal was not the only incident that stunk of Juventus bias. But do you believe the referee actually believed the ball did not cross the line? (he awards the goal to begin with) And you compare the clearness to an offside goal? We know the reason the referee disallowed Muntari's goal, because you're ugly club had no class and had every single player and coach insulting the referees in the media.

Robinho scored against Catania (the whole ball crossed the line again, not so clear as Muntari) Also Pirlo (I think) had a goal allowed that none of the ball crossed the line.

Just watch this -

I'm sure you will still disagree with me. You are a Juve fan after all.

Like I said' date=' it's not that important and we can blame ourselves because we still had it in our control after that Juve game. But Muntari's goal was not the only incident that stunk of Juventus bias. But do you believe the referee actually believed the ball did not cross the line? And you compare the clearness to an offside goal? We know the reason the referee disallowed Muntari's goal, because you're ugly club had no class and had every single player and coach insulting the referees in the media.

Robinho scored against Catania (the whole ball crossed the line again, not so clear as Muntari) Also Pirlo (I think) had a goal allowed that none of the ball crossed the line.

Just watch this - [url']

[/url]

I'm sure you will still disagree with me. You are a Juve fan after all.

8 months passed and we still listen about that ghost goal, as Materazzi being hit by Zidane, also Muntari became famous of a insignificant action. Yeah l saw the ball passed the line, but after l re-viewed it 2-3 times and in different angles, not to mention that vidal was out of the field. So we came to the conclusion it should have been a goal after we discussed it and saw the evidence many times, what about the referee, did he have this conditions ?

I've always blamed the referees when they gave a bad verdict to juve, it's normal we love our squads, but we don't keep repeating same episode for 8 months (or more)!

I saw him in the video giving the goal originally' date=' the ref shouldve went with his own instinct I think.[/quote']

Didnt ever searched on youtube about Muntari, just write MUNTARI and the first choice is his disallowed goal vs. juve.

I cant find a video of referee, can you help please ;)

Didnt ever searched on youtube about Muntari' date=' just write [u']MUNTARI[/u] and the first choice is his disallowed goal vs. juve.

I cant find a video of referee, can you help please ;)

ghostg.png

Looks like he was signalling a goal.

Anri watch the video I linked. It is very detailed and conclusive.

Chiellini elbowed a player in the face, very hard when off the ball. Did he get punished after the game? No. Yet Ibra did for a tiny slap, that barely touched him. Both deserve bans probably, yet only Milan did.

Many penalties were not given to Juventus opponents, you will see in the video too. :)

-Inter want a good coach

-Napoli has a good coach

-Inter now linked to said good coach

I be shocked!

The only thing I want related to Napoli is Campagnaro, Cavani, Hamsik, and Insigne :D.

In all seriousness, I could potenitally maybe see this happening due the fact we have won only 1 game in our last 7. Absoloutely abysmal performances, and I'm shocked were still decently high up the Serie A table.

The only thing I want related to Napoli is Campagnaro' date=' Cavani, Hamsik, and Insigne :D.

In all seriousness, I could potenitally maybe see this happening due the fact we have won only 1 game in our last 7. Absoloutely abysmal performances, and I'm shocked were still decently high up the Serie A table.[/quote']

Only one possible for Inter is Campagnaro. ;)

I'd be surprised if De Laurentiis would allow this, though who knows what goes through his mind. He changed his mind about signing more players after Armero, so he could believe that they could get better than Mazzarri, which there is better out there.

Cavani linked to Madrid again. I can see something like a huge cash (50m+) + players to activate the 63m buyout clause. City and PSG linked again to offer the 63m, however if Cavani's father is right, and he is a Madrid fan, can only see that one happening.