Guest Daragh

Official Serie A Thread

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Cavani linked to Madrid again. I can see something like a huge cash (50m+) + players to activate the 63m buyout clause. City and PSG linked again to offer the 63m' date=' however if Cavani's father is right, and he is a Madrid fan, can only see that one happening.[/quote']

a madrid move would be bad imo.

Cavani is more of a Falcao type of player. Not particularly outstanding in Dribblings and 1 on 1s, and more of an player to give the finall ball inside the box.

I dont think Cavani would end up too well, I would see Cavani much better in the EPL personally, where the football suits his skills better.

All this ofc if he decides to leave :D

I really like what Allegri is doing at Milan.

Gabriel

De Sciglio

Niang

Salamon

El Shaawary

Balotelli

Add KPB, Montolivio etc and its turning into a nice mix.

They have gone from oldies to promising! Making Inter look old, especially after the sale of Coutinho.

My only question mark would be Gabriel - but I can see Milan going in for De Gea at some point.

I'm keeping an eye on this project, and enjoying watching the change!

Anri watch the video I linked. It is very detailed and conclusive.

Chiellini elbowed a player in the face' date=' very hard when off the ball. Did he get punished after the game? No. Yet Ibra did for a tiny slap, that barely touched him. Both deserve bans probably, yet only Milan did.

Many penalties were not given to Juventus opponents, you will see in the video too. :)[/quote']

I already watched it! It is detailed but not really conclusive. It's true that Ibra got his punishment and Chiellini didnt, imo he should.

If we see this season, some italian experts said:

-Juventus has 4 extra points because of referee mistakes

-Napoli has 12 extra points because of referee mistakes

-Milan has 10 extra points because of referee mistakes

-Lazio has 2 extra points because of referee mistakes

Even with referees help you can't be close to us ....

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

[quote name='tonyba;2445109

Just watch this -

I'm sure you will still disagree with me. You are a Juve fan after all.

Ya ya do you want to play the youtube video game? ok I'm in for it

This is just about the first 3 months of past season.

At least 3-4 totally nonexistent pentalties assigned to Milan.

3elXPIknsdc

Juventus Italian champions

Milan Diving champions.

I already watched it! It is detailed but not really conclusive. It's true that Ibra got his punishment and Chiellini didnt' date=' imo he should.

If we see this season, some italian experts said:

-Juventus has 4 extra points because of referee mistakes

-Napoli has 12 extra points because of referee mistakes

-Milan has 10 extra points because of referee mistakes

-Lazio has 2 extra points because of referee mistakes

Even with referees help you can't be close to us ....[/quote']

Na that's totally out of spot. Lazio is one of the most advantaged team and Napoli is not helped that much.

I found this virtual ranking without referee mistakes on:

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/moviola-ecco-la-classifica-virtuale-senza-errori-arbitrali-830018/page/2

Juventus 51 52 (+1)

Napoli 45 49 (+4)

Fiorentina 41 39 (-2)

Inter 40 40 (0)

Roma 38 34 (-4)

Catania 37 35 (-2)

Lazio 36 43 (+7)

Parma 34 31 (-3)

Udinese 33 33 (0)

Torino 31 28 (-3)

Milan 29 40 (+11)

Atalanta 26 26 (0)

Bologna 26 25 (-1)

Chievo 22 28 (+6)

Sampdoria 22 25 (+3)

Cagliari 22 24 (+2)

Palermo 20 17 (-3)

Pescara 20 20 (0)

Siena 19 17 (-2)

Genoa 18 21 (+3)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Ya ya do you want to play the youtube video game? ok I'm in for it

This is just about the first 3 months of past season.

At least 3-4 totally nonexistent pentalties assigned to Milan.

3elXPIknsdc

Juventus Italian champions

Milan Diving champions.

Na that's totally out of spot. Lazio is one of the most advantaged team and Napoli is not helped that much.

I found this virtual ranking without referee mistakes on:

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/moviola-ecco-la-classifica-virtuale-senza-errori-arbitrali-830018/page/2

Juventus 51 52 (+1)

Napoli 45 49 (+4)

Fiorentina 41 39 (-2)

Inter 40 40 (0)

Roma 38 34 (-4)

Catania 37 35 (-2)

Lazio 36 43 (+7)

Parma 34 31 (-3)

Udinese 33 33 (0)

Torino 31 28 (-3)

Milan 29 40 (+11)

Atalanta 26 26 (0)

Bologna 26 25 (-1)

Chievo 22 28 (+6)

Sampdoria 22 25 (+3)

Cagliari 22 24 (+2)

Palermo 20 17 (-3)

Pescara 20 20 (0)

Siena 19 17 (-2)

Genoa 18 21 (+3)

LOL you really hate Milan don't you.

Losing Klose for two months is really bad news for Lazio, when you combine that with Hernanes' 4 week layoff, it is not looking good for the Biancocelesti. I know Floccari has been in good form lately but Klose is a class above. They are hoping to have him back for the Rome derby but they still play Napoli, Fiorentina and Milan, as well as their EL double-header, in that time!

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Cavani linked to Madrid again. I can see something like a huge cash (50m+) + players to activate the 63m buyout clause. City and PSG linked again to offer the 63m' date=' however if Cavani's father is right, and he is a Madrid fan, can only see that one happening.[/quote']

Mhm looks like this is more than a rumour. They talk about a deal already made with Cavani.

If Cavani goes to Real Madrid then Cristiano Ronaldo goes to P.$.G.

I'm starting to think Mazzarri already knew Cavani was going to leave Napoli, that's maybe why he highlighted the possibility to leave Napoli himself in summer.

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Mhm looks like this is more than a rumour. They talk about a deal already made with Cavani.

If Cavani goes to Real Madrid then Cristiano Ronaldo goes to P.$.G.

I'm starting to think Mazzarri already knew Cavani was going to leave Napoli' date=' that's maybe why he highlighted the possibility to leave Napoli himself in summer.[/quote']

There are rumours Falcao might have signed a deal with Madrid too, which one should we believe?

I see Falcao closer to Real, he and his father have already declared they are madrid fans :D

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

I see Falcao closer to Real' date=' he and his father have already declared they are madrid fans :D[/quote']

Aren't you confusing Falcao with Cavani?

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4651/italy/2013/01/11/3663514/real-madrid-has-always-been-my-sons-dream-says-cavanis?ICID=AR_MR_5

"Real Madrid has always been my son's dream, says Cavani's father"

Or even Falcao's father said the same thing lol :D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Aren't you confusing Falcao with Cavani?

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4651/italy/2013/01/11/3663514/real-madrid-has-always-been-my-sons-dream-says-cavanis?ICID=AR_MR_5

"Real Madrid has always been my son's dream' date=' says Cavani's father"

Or even Falcao's father said the same thing lol :D

Yeah before 2 years l always made no difference between Falcao and Cavani, but now l dont do that mistake. They are very similar tbh.

I'm done trying to explain to Juve fans. I didn't even bring it up. Just dont like having my club wrongly accused by anyone. More so, Juve fans. Everything about that club is disgusting. You are not even embarrassed by it either. It goes as high as the management too who believe they deserve 3 stars? Wow!

And I posted that very detailed video. more than 20 incidents.

You mention we would be 10+ points if it wasn't for referee calls? These so called experts must be juventus fans. Without evidence why am I supposed to believe them? Because you said so? When and where did we gain these wrong 10 points.

I accept why you hate on us, even though you wont admit why. ;)

I'm done trying to explain to Juve fans. I didn't even bring it up. Just dont like having my club wrongly accused by anyone. More so' date=' Juve fans. Everything about that club is disgusting. You are not even embarrassed by it either. It goes as high as the management too who believe they deserve 3 stars? Wow!

And I posted that very detailed video. more than 20 incidents.

You mention we would be 10+ points if it wasn't for referee calls? These so called experts must be juventus fans. Without evidence why am I supposed to believe them? Because you said so? When and where did we gain these wrong 10 points.

I accept why you hate on us, even though you wont admit why. ;)[/quote']

I never said l hate Milan, if l did would l watch every single match they played this season? We can't have a discussion based on youtube videos showing only one side of the medal! Yeah l accept that referees helped juve last year but they are paying the debt to milan this year, it's not juve's fault dat you don't wanna win

I never said l hate Milan' date=' if l did would l watch every single match they played this season? We can't have a discussion based on youtube videos showing only one side of the medal! Yeah l accept that referees helped juve last year but they are paying the debt to milan this year, it's not juve's fault dat you don't wanna win[/quote']

I told you, stop saying we are getting referee decisions this season. If you are going to say it, give me examples. I've watched every game. I can only remember 2 penalties. The one at the weekend was an incorrect call, I admit.

And Milan don't want to win? We are going in the right direction. Not many clubs can make so many changes and still challenge for top 3. Look at Inter last season and Roma the last few. We have reduced the wage bill by over 50 mil. We have only 1 player over 30 that usually plays. We are always making intelligent buys. Balotelli for 20 million over 5 years? :eek: Salamon and Saponara (best serie b players) and Niang for cheap too. Juve have failed to buy the CF they have needed in the last 5 transfer windows.

Remember Pirlo's "goal" against Parma this season? You think the entire ball goes in? :D

I told you' date=' stop saying we are getting referee decisions this season. If you are going to say it, give me examples. I've watched every game. I can only remember 2 penalties. The one at the weekend was an incorrect call, I admit.

And Milan don't want to win? We are going in the right direction. Not many clubs can make so many changes and still challenge for top 3. Look at Inter last season and Roma the last few. We have reduced the wage bill by over 50 mil. We have only 1 player over 30 that usually plays. We are always making intelligent buys. Balotelli for 20 million over 5 years? :eek: Salamon and Saponara (best serie b players) and Niang for cheap too. Juve have failed to buy the CF they have needed in the last 5 transfer windows.

Remember Pirlo's "goal" against Parma this season? You think the entire ball goes in? :D

[url']

[/url]

We are transferring out attention from referees to transfer market, this discussion is going nowhere :)

ZAPATA' date=' Cristian (Milan).

Is he playing at all? What do you think about him.

Any information will be appreciated.[/quote']

Didnt play much in the few months of arriving, he played one game then missing a couple and had a shaky start. He has shown signs of brilliance but also made a few mistakes. He has took part in the last few games though and has looked good for the Rossoneri. If he can continue the good form and play more, he can be a great centre back for Milan.

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

ZAPATA' date=' Cristian (Milan).

Is he playing at all? What do you think about him.

Any information will be appreciated.[/quote']

Sell him as soon as you can :D

The fact Allegri prefers the 38 years old Yepes over him should say it all :D

Any follow up news regarding this?

Mario Balotelli has found himself at the centre of a racism storm in Italy after a shocking public remark by AC Milan vice-president Paolo Berlusconi, younger brother of the club president Silvio.

Berlusconi junior described Balotelli as "negretto di famiglia" - translated as "the family's little n****".

The utterance came at a political meeting in Monza near Milan and was filmed by local reporters and is being shown on the website of Italian newspaper La Repubblica.