Guest Daragh

Official Serie A Thread

Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

I think Ranocchia would make a better central forward than a defender :D

Good game anyway, Cassano was inspired tonight. Milito is always the same clinical finisher, but he is getting old so he won't be able to play all the matches, it's about time Inter find a replacement for him and no Rocchi is not a replacement :D

I was hoping to see Kovacic play to be honest, too bad he is already injured :(

p.s. I like your new avatar

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

I think Ranocchia would make a better central forward than a defender :D

Good game anyway' date=' Cassano was inspired tonight. Milito is always the same clinical finisher, but he is getting old so he won't be able to play all the matches, it's about time Inter find a replacement for him and no Rocchi is not a replacement :D

I was hoping to see Kovacic play to be honest, too bad he is already injured :(

p.s. I like your new avatar[/quote']

Hahaha , Rocchi again I repeat is the most puzzling signing We have made in some time. I'm not going to rant again but I think everyone here knows how I felt about his signing. :P Milito is absoloute class at his age but It is still a concern that our front three in Cassano, Jedi Palacio, and Milito are all 30 and over. Personally, I hope we get a great young player in Icardi but so many teams are interested in him and his price is surely set high now. I didn't hear that Kova was injured :eek:!

Thanks, He's my favourite player of all time :) along with Zanetti!

Anyone criticizing Moratti doesn't remember how many billions of € he put in the team in the years. The neverending problem of Inter is that they never found good managers and they wasted most of the money on garbage players. I think he deserves a little credit.

I'm glad to see players outside Juventus playing in national team so they haven't been tired for our match with Fiorentina. Milan and Inter fans who complained about Prandelli selecting only Juventus players don't realize how much it can influence the next game of Serie A.

I think we all know Moratti has placed alot of money into Inter but what I was criticizing was the fact that he brought in Rocchi. Up to the last day of the deadline' date=' I was going to question the board/Moratti due to the fact, they didn't really do anything except add Rocchi. If Rocchi had been the only signing of us in the January transfer window, I certainly would've been quite frustrated. But, fortunately, We added more depth with the likes of Kuz, Scheletto, Kovacic, and even Carrizo.

I've never really complained about Prandelli selecting mostly juve players because predominantly Inter has always been criticized for being very un-italian. Looking at the Inter team today, We really only have two Italian National team players such as Rannochia and Cassano. Plus We've sold italian talent in Bonucci, Pirlo, Destro, Balotelli, Santon, and etc. :o Also as you said in the quote below, Inter has always been known to bring in Argentinians.

The biggest Italian stars at Inter I remmember were Christian Vieri, Matterazzi,maybe Toldo, and Baggio (but Baggio was past my time).

Ofc, the older ones like Baresi and etc were definitely past my time.

Yeah Campagnaro is a great defender, but he will go to Inter to join the Argentine army. How many Argentine players has Inter right now? Carrizo and Schelotto are Argentinian too. :eek:

I would love to see Camp join us but not for a high fee. If I'm not mistaken, He can move on a free transfer to Inter in the summer. But, our main priority should be for us to get younger.

I wouldn't mind Luca Toni as a free transfer ;).

Btw It's always nice to see a Milan Fan, and a Juventus fan in here although they usually end up arguing :D!

Of the regular posters we currently have:

2 Inter fans

1 Milan Fan ( Lensois is gone)

3 Juve fans(Pitung hasnt posted much here recently)

1 Roma Fan

2 Napoli Fans

1 Fiorentina Fan( Kylan)

I wish we had more Milan ,Roma, Fiorentina fans here posting. Not to mention I wouldn't mind seeing a Lazio or Udinese fan or any other fan of a Serie A Club here.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

I didn't hear that Kova was injured :eek:!

It's just a sprained ankle. He could miss the europa league game but should be fit for the fiorentina clash. So don't worry too much. ;)

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Seems Napoli are still favorites to sign Icardi.

I cannot, cannot, CANNOT believe that Bigon is thinking Diakite is even close to good enough to replace Campagnaro. Age wise, I do get it, but talent, no way. Astori unfortunately is the other link. Don't want either to replace him.

I cannot' date=' cannot, CANNOT believe that Bigon is thinking Diakite is even close to good enough to replace Campagnaro. Age wise, I do get it, but talent, no way. Astori unfortunately is the other link. Don't want either to replace him.[/quote']

I don't think you guys need Icardi at the slightest to be honest. :) Napoli's already packed with players like Lorenzo, Cavani, and Pandev. Not to mention your young players in Novothny, and Roberto. Insigne should be getting more gametime and Cavani will always be the main man for as long as he stays in Naples. Hamsik,Lorenzo, and Cavani are the perfect trio right now for Napoli and I myself would be satisfied if I was a Napoli fan.This is pretty bias but I think Inter would be perfect for him right now due to us needing to get younger and also replacing Milito. Plus He's Argentinian and We all know Inter loves our argies! :D

Cheering for Juventus is going to be pretty hard.

Why are you cheering for Juve? :eek: Dont you even dare :(!

I don't think you guys need Icardi at the slightest to be honest. :) Napoli's already packed with players like Lorenzo' date=' Cavani, and Pandev. Not to mention your young players in Novothny, and Roberto. This is pretty bias but I think Inter would be perfect for him right now due to us needing to get younger and also replacing Milito. Plus He's argentinian and We all know Inter loves our argies! :D

Why are you cheering for Juve? :eek: Dont you even dare :(![/quote']

I do agree, however we're still supposedly going to continue talks within the next couple days over him.

Italian teams have to do well in such competitions. Only in Europe will they be cheered for. :P

Current Pescara and Colombian under-20 international Juan Fernando Quintero is setting his sights on a summer move to Inter, after the club expressed interest in the player.]

“United? No, I like Inter. I prefer the Nerazzurri because they have a lot of South Americans at the club. And I’m happy in Italy.”

Meanwhile, Inter may revive their interest in Bari’s Nicola Bellomo, a player the club nearly signed in January.

“My head is thinking of being here [bari] and then in June, we will see. It is fine like this,” Bellomo told Corriere dello Sport.

The 21-year old midfielder has scored six times this season for Bari.

I would love to see Quintero join us. Kova, Jesus and Fernando would be a great foundation for the future of this great club.

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Any hope Acerbi can still come good? :o

No way' date=' sell him :D

I cannot, cannot, CANNOT believe that Bigon is thinking Diakite is even close to good enough to replace Campagnaro. Age wise, I do get it, but talent, no way. Astori unfortunately is the other link. Don't want either to replace him.

How many cb do you have with Diakite? Gamberini, Cannavaro, Rolando, Grava, Britos, Fernandez, Uvini, Diakite. I think Napoli has enough CB, or it's time to sell someone :D

Icardi will go to Napoli to replace Cavani ...

Why are you cheering for Juve? :eek: Dont you even dare :(!

Uefa ranking :D

Quintero: I prefer the Nerazzurri because they have a lot of South Americans at the club

So that's why Inter keep buying south americans, it's a strategy to attract even more of them :D

Bellomo harshly twitted on his account some days ago: "Inter would have signed me if my name was Bellomovic".

Looks like he was pis.sed off Inter preferred to sign kovacic over him.

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

How many cb do you have with Diakite? Gamberini' date=' Cannavaro, Rolando, Grava, Britos, Fernandez, Uvini, Diakite. I think Napoli has enough CB, or it's time to sell someone :D

Icardi will go to Napoli to replace Cavani ...

Uefa ranking

[/quote']

Napoli play with 3 CB's, Uvini's still young, Grava's going to retire eventually. We'll need all of them to play in the CL next season. Cannavaro, Gamberini and one of Rolando, Britos or Diakite will start, if Mazzarri stays who is linked away as per usual, like Cavani.

Cavani's not going to leave, so we don't have to replace him. ;)

Well, not yet anyways. I do believe as long as we get CL, he'll stay next season, but then if we don't win anything after that, he'll probably go.

And yes, that. Italy's quite a ways below the Bundesliga at the moment, and need to make up some serious ground. Especially with France and Portugal not all that far off.

However, seems like Inter are now favorites after agreeing terms with Icardi, it seems a possible 12m + bonuses (which we didn't add in January) is going to be enough for the forward. An agreement for Andreolli has been agreed upon and he's set to join Inter as well.

Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

Napoli linked with Leandro Damiao as a possible replacement for Cavani.

Like you said Icardi is probably going to join Inter's Argentinian army.

9 now + Icardi+Campagnaro= 11 Argentine players at Inter in summer New record :)

Re: Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

Napoli linked with Leandro Damiao as a possible replacement for Cavani.

Like you said Icardi is probably going to join Inter's Argentinian army.

9 now + Icardi+Campagnaro= 11 Argentine players at Inter in summer New record :)

Replacement for Cavani? where is he going? smileys-angry-220059.gif

I don't think you guys need Icardi at the slightest to be honest. :) Napoli's already packed with players like Lorenzo' date=' Cavani, and Pandev. Not to mention your young players in Novothny, and Roberto. Insigne should be getting more gametime and Cavani will always be the main man for as long as he stays in Naples. Hamsik,Lorenzo, and Cavani are the perfect trio right now for Napoli and I myself would be satisfied if I was a Napoli fan.This is pretty bias but I think Inter would be perfect for him right now due to us needing to get younger and also replacing Milito. Plus He's Argentinian and We all know Inter loves our argies! :D[/quote']

Do we need Icardi? No. Do I want him to sign for Napoli? Yes!!

He can take donkey Pandev's place in the squad; Cavani, Lorenzo, Icardi, Roberto, Calaio and Novothny sounds a very good selection to me B)

Italian teams have to do well in such competitions. Only in Europe will they be cheered for. :P

LOL, cheering on Juve never sits well with me. However to justify it, I like to think I'm using them to get the 4th CL spot back, when that is achieved they will be dumped like 'la vecchia signora' that they are :P:D

Real Madrid

It's well out there that Madrid can't offer 50m at the moment' date=' let alone the 63m that De Laurentiis wants.

Do we need Icardi? No. Do I want him to sign for Napoli? Yes!!

He can take donkey Pandev's place in the squad; Cavani, Lorenzo, Icardi, Roberto, Calaio and Novothny sounds a very good selection to me B)

LOL, cheering on Juve never sits well with me. However to justify it, I like to think I'm using them to get the 4th CL spot back, when that is achieved they will be dumped like 'la vecchia signora' that they are :P:D

That would be great. 4 very good young players, the established Cavani and the older Calaio.

Italy are a long ways off the Bundesliga. We need to go their way and take the Europa League very seriously.

Celtic: Forster; Lustic, Wilson, Ambrose, Izaguirre; Forrest, Brown, Wanyama, Mulgrew; Commons, Hooper

Celtic bench: Zaluska, Matthews, Kayal, Ledley, Miku, Watt, Lassad

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Caceres; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Peluso; Matri, Vucinic

Juventus bench: Storari, Pogba, Giovinco, Anelka, Padoin, Quagliarella, Marrone

Going for a 2-1 Juventus win.

Marchisio! 1-0 within 3 minutes.

Matri looked really good today against Celtic, made some really good runs and movement, and took the goal well. Its good to see him back in the line up starting in the last few Serie A games aswell.

Matri looked really good today against Celtic' date=' made some really good runs and movement, and took the goal well. Its good to see him back in the line up starting in the last few Serie A games aswell.[/quote']

Haha is this praise only because he's your player in 7777? :P

Personally I think he offered very little. Credit for getting the goal but it was a bit lucky let's be honest ;)

Marchisio and Pirlo however were magnificent.

Haha is this praise only because he's your player in 7777? :P

Personally I think he offered very little. Credit for getting the goal but it was a bit lucky let's be honest ;)

Marchisio and Pirlo however were magnificent.

And some other setups :P

Did think he caused there defence problems, particarlly in first half. I fell asleep in the second half so cant judge that bit lol :D

And some other setups :P

Did think he caused there defence problems' date=' particarlly in first half. I fell asleep in the second half so cant judge that bit lol :D[/quote']

Haha in the first half?

In the first half Forster could have gone for a nap after the goal. Juventus offered very little yet came out looking like it was really one sided. They had 3 goals and maybe 4 or 5 at most chances. Quality counts as they took them in the end :)

Gotta agree. Matri was at his usual, made good runs when he decided too and took his goal pretty well, but was as per usual, very much just on the pitch.

Marchisio and Pirlo were brilliant. Peluso shouldn't be at a big team. Cacares had to do a lot of work to make up for Peluso's constant errors.

Not surprised Juventus went the way of putting the ball long to a mediocre Celtic defense, as their midfield played a good game and wasn't going to be opened up as easily as a long ball. Not too mention Celtic's record at home is very good, and have only been beaten by Barcelona (if the commentator's are correct that is as I have no idea) so Juventus played the correct way and got a very good result.