Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Shocking move. Gilardino is close to a move to Genoa. Even at 29 I thought he could do better then that. Rejected a move to France.

Milan have yet to make a bid for Aquilani.

Chievo close to Paloschi on loan.

Bresciano joins Al Nasr.

Fiorentina are monitoring Palermo CB Bovo.

Ganso rejects Milan talks, committed to Santos.

Cagliari make a move for Cruzeiro striker Thiago Ribeiro.

Bologna and Catania eye a co-ownership deal for Juventus's Sorensen.

Kharja could be on his way to Fiorentina on a co-ownership. A 3m bid has been agreed between the clubs.

Cassano has turned down a move to Wolfsburg and Marseille.

Juventus set to meet Hamburg over Elia.

Valencia eye Ogbonna.

Catania close to bringing Martinez on loan.

Inter sign half of Kucka from Genoa for 8m. However both Inter and Genoa are fighting to keep him for the season.

Roma show interest in Porto midfielder Fernando.

Anzhi still want Eto'o.

Inter line up Hernanes of Lazio if Sneijder does leave.

Suazo was told to leave Cagliari after only rejoining during this Summer and he will.

Thiago Silva said that he will see through his contract until 2016 and will go from there.

Sneijder mentioned that Inter need money, and he can go for the right offer (like any player could) but has had no contact with either United or City.

Recent psycho Aurelio De Laurentiis claims Lavezzi can leave for the right price. Seems Atletico Madrid are interested.

Davide Lanzafame and Angel Paglialunga join Cagliari.

Real Zaragoza defender Contini joins Siena on loan.

Yet another player has come out and talked about Sneijder to United. We've had Cantona, Scholes, Young and now Dutch partner Van Der Vaart.

Juventus have bid for Elia rejected. A bid of just over 7m wasn't enough to get the Dutch winger.

Inter are still short on their quest for 50m signing Tevez. Mancini is keen to bring Eto'o but City board will not make a swap deal.

Nothing new on Sneijder. He knows if Inter get a bid worthy he'll go, if he doesn't then he's happy.

More journalism about Kaka moving to Milan for 11m sometime this week when Madrid offer him to them, desperately wanting him out.

Osasuna reject the rumours they're looking at Catania's Llama. Stating they know how good the player is and who he is but they have no idea where the rumour came from. More or less stating they've watched him but don't want him.

And the shocking Italian transfers keep coming. Recently signed Quagliarella is again linked away to Fiorentina to replace Vucinic.

Panagiotis Kone wants to leave Brescia for a "competitive" Serie A side. Palermo look favorites but Cagliari, Lazio and Fiorentina are all tracking the Greek International.

Luca Siligardi is likely to leave Inter permanently. The 23 year old winger will more then likely never break through and it looks like he'll be joining Vicenza permanently, or in a co-ownership deal.

Marco Parolo is a big hit to mid-table clubs like Palermo and Cagliari and Cesena are willing to sell in a co-ownership deal, but for no less then 4m Euros. Lazio also seem interested.

Lazio reject any talks or a move for Philippe Koch. The defender would cost a small fee of just 1.5m.

PSG plan bid for Gilardino. With Erdinç and Hoarau supposedly not in PSG's future plans, they need a 2nd striker next to Gameiro and they seemingly plan to make it Gilardino.

Inter claim Anzhi and Inter are in talks over Eto'o. What a mistake it would be. Reports are Anzhi are willing to up their 30m offer to 35m and offer Eto'o 20m a season for 4 seasons, totaling a 115m transfer.

Walter Sabatini states they're still relatively far off from any deal being done for Nilmar.

Juventus and Chelsea are in an argument over the fee for Alex. Juventus want him for 7m but Chelsea won't go lower then 10.5m.

Bovo is close to joining Fiorentina.

Agent of Anderlecht star midfielder Lucas Biglia claims they're in talks with AC Milan.

Olympiacos joins the scouting of Napoli midfielder Gargano.

Palermo have put Abel Hernandez off the market. With the 43m from the Pastore sale, Palermo claim not even a big offer would get them to sell him. Only way they'd even think of doing that is if they brought in another forward, which Amauri was mentioned.

Drogba still a target for Milan.

Napoli are reportedly tracking Derdiyok.

Kharja's agent is in Florence to have the final talks with Fiorentina.

Fiorentina have put in a 3m bid for Floccari. Floccari was not put into Lazio's Europa League squad and seems like he can leave. However they are asking for 4m for the 29 year old.

De Laurentis mentions that he tried signing Vucinic before he moved to Juventus, but the first time he contacted him Vucinic didn't want to stay in Italy. Then Juventus made a move and it was too late. He also mentioned he's already talked to Rossi and Villarreal about a move a bit back. And will still attempt to bring Rossi to Napoli.

Argentina number 1 Sergio Romero is wanted by Serie A side Chievo and Serie B side Sampdoria. You can tell what's wrong with Argentina now.

Parolo shocks everyone by signing a new contract at Cesena, though can still go if a big offer comes in.

Eto'o's agent confirmed that a move to Anzhi is almost done. Such a wrong move, though he'll be filthy rich.

Reports are Sneijder will move to United this week. Though with Eto'o leaving, money won't be needed by Inter anymore.

Milan sponsor Emirates is telling Milan to attempt to sign Fabregas. They want to keep Fabregas in the "family" so to speak, as he's providing massive hit for the airline.

Silvestre makes a slight step up to Palermo. Lanzafame moves to Catania in co-ownership in the deal.

Milan are ready to make a bid for Drogba. With Ibra stating he won't leave, Pato still being there and Robinho as well along with Cassano, that's going to be a dangerous attack. Though knowing most reports, they'll get Chelsea fan's hopes up that Pato might be part of the deal, though highly doubtful.

Mariga is close to moving to Real Sociedad. Expected a lot more from him.

De Rossi is unimpressed with how Roma are treating him. Roma's new owners are offering him a staggering 4m a season contract, however, City are willing to offer him 7m a season which is getting to De Rossi's head.

More talks about Rossi moving to Napoli if Lavezzi does move. Prandelli is the next to come out and say it would be a dream if Napoli signed him.

As stated before, Contini finalizes his loan to Siena, after being homesick in Spain.

De Laurentis rules out any bid for Balotelli, as his strong personality would ruin the group he's trying to create.

More speculation is Inter are holding talks with Lavezzi over a move if Sneijder leaves, though his 31m price tag is still too much for Inter.

City reopen talks with Cerci.

Roma interest in Guarin.

Lazio has joined the Lugano chase. After reports that he rejected a move to Juventus, I can't see him picking Lazio.

Catania failed in bringing Mouche to Italy.

Fiorentina, Palermo and Atalanta are tracking Cigirini who is not wanted at Napoli.

Fiorentina in advanced talks with Bovo and the deal should be done soon.

Awful.

Roma midfielder Ahmed Barusso came under a frightening attack by supporters of his own club, vowing to force him out.

The Ghanaian’s agent has warned that Barusso will not be forced to leave the club is the offer is not right.

The enforcer’s car was kicked and pelted with objects as he left the club’s Trigoria training complex on Tuesday, it has now emerged.

The 26-year-old has played only three matches for the club as he has spent most of his four years at the club on loan to rival clubs.

The fans are furious that Barusso has rejected several offers tabled for him to leave the club as he is occupying one of the places meant for non EU players.

Barusso was visibly shaken by the attack started by the ultras who have promised to make his life miserable at the club.

As fans kicked his car, they shouted: “You must go.”

Barusso’s agent Leonardo Giusti said: “It’s really disconcerting. A group of ultra fans brutally attacked Ahmed outside the complex in Trigoria.

“People took out their frustrations with Roma’s failure to bring in players. It was a terrible incident.”

Barusso went on loan to Galatasaray in Turkey and then spent some time with Italian sides Siena, Brescia, Torino and Livorno.

His agent says Barusso will strictly stick with his contract with Roma until the right deal is found for the player.

“Ahmed is calm and until he is presented with a really interesting offer, either from Italy or from abroad, he won’t consider leaving,” added Giusti.

According to the stringent Serie A rules regarding non-EU players, Roma must release Barusso to be able to bring in another non-EU player.

Last part isn't exactly right. Barusso doesn't have to leave, there's a few others who can leave.

Okaka was attacked after allegedly refusing to sign some autographs, but the club have thrown their weight behind the players via an official statement.

Which is even more pathetic.

Anzhi and Eto'o agree terms. How couldn't he when he's getting paid 15m a season and Inter are being paid 40m.

Lazio won't sell Zarate for less then 20m according to his agent. A bit much for a forward who lacks the goal scoring talent.

Pablo Osvaldo is a target of Roma to replace Vucinic.

Juventus won't give up on Vargas.

Cicinho is hoping for a new contract at Roma and his agents are coming later this month to talk.

Santon's agent rejects any move to Genoa being possible.

Inter are supposedly tracking David Villa to replace Eto'o

Aquilani looks more likely then Montolivo to move to Milan.

Chievo's hopes of signing Storari has dampened. Storari wants a new contract and his wages are twice what their highest earner is earning.

Fiorentina seem to have found a replacement for Gilardino, linked to multiple clubs like Villarreal and PSG, after making a bid for Maxi Lopez.

Rubin Kazan and Galatasaray are both tracking Inter Milan forward Diego Milito. With injuries and such, he had an awful season last season.

Sergio Romero is set to join Sampdoria.

Trezeguet is being linked to Atalanta now.

Novara is looking at former Inter striker Suazo.

Elia claim Juventus are not a step up from Hamburg.

"The club told me that they won't let me join Juventus, but that's not a problem for me. I've agreed with the club that we'd open talks if a big club like Arsenal or Chelsea comes knocking," Elia was quoted as saying by Hamburger Morgenpost.

"There's no need to talk if a club of the same level as HSV is interested. Juventus are still one of the best Italian teams around, but they're not better than Hamburg in my opinion."

Roma with a surprising shock as they look at Benayoun. Always rated him as a player. Think he could do well at Roma.

I figured as much. Reports now say United pull the plug on a move for Sneijder. His 200k wages is too much for United, and he wants them increased if he moves.

Paloschi is happy with the move to Chievo, and wants to learn from senior striker and captain Pellissier.

Milan have given up on Montolivo for now, saying their demands are far too high for a player with 1 year left. They're going to go back in for him in January and hope Fiorentina lower their asking price with him just 6 months on his contract left, if not, they'll move for him when he's a free agent.

More on Sneijder will not be sold as his wages are just too high for United.

Swansea, Aston Villa, Napoli and Atalanta are all chasing former Hercules and Juventus striker Trezeguet on a free. After scoring 12 goals, he's still hot property at 33.

Fifa agent Giorgio De Giorgis claims that Milan's true target is City's Balotelli. Reports all over say he's "unhappy" with England life and wants a move back to Italy and Milan are in for him, and will sign one of Aquilani or Montolivo either this summer or next.

Lazio are reportedly interested in Lorient's 23 year old CB Manga.

Siena sign 26 year old midfielder Gazzi from Bari on a 3 year deal.

Inter are still keen on Tevez, and a loan deal is what they want with a permanent move next summer.

Eren Derdiyok claims links to Napoli are just rumours and he knows nothing about them.

De Rossi plays down a move to City, claiming he has yet to talk to anyone, though contract talks with Roma have stalled a bit.

Total rout of Villarreal could be on the cards as Napoli president De Laurentis really wants Rossi, and said he won't sell Lavezzi to get him as he wants the two to play next to each other.

Nilmar claims that Roma and Villarreal are in talks over him. Roma still have to sell a non-Eu player to make up for him.

Nelson Jada of Lecce is close to a move to Novara. The 32 year old Journey man adds a lot of Serie A experience to the team, playing for Vicenza, Siena, Palermo, Piacenza, Catania, Crotone, Rimini, Cagliari and Lecce all since 2000.

This deal has come because 1st target Suazo joined Catania.

I know this is meant to be for discussing Serie A' date=' but I have an important question and no-one seems to answer on the rating threads. :o

Should I flog Bonucci? Is he still a top talent? And will he even start for Juve next season?

Thanks. :)[/quote']

Juve are still looking for another CB alternative (with Vidic and Alex beeing their hottest tracks), but I still pretty much doubt that Bonucci will end up spending the season on Juve's bench. Juve, only recently, rejected an ambitious offer from Zenit on Bonucci and with having that in mind, I believe Juve are seeing him as an instrumental player. I still believe that Bonucci is a top talent despite the shaky season he and the rest of the squad came from. I mean, even a player like Chiellini wasn't fully realiable this past season and although I know that numerous of people around here thinks he is overrated, he really isn't. Anyways, yes, you should keep Bonucci. He's an Italian international, Juve regular and is still the same player that once shined at Bari in my opinion.

Juve are still looking for another CB alternative (with Vidic and Alex beeing their hottest tracks)' date=' but I still pretty much doubt that Bonucci will end up spending the season on Juve's bench. Juve, only recently, rejected an ambitious offer from Zenit on Bonucci and with having that in mind, I believe Juve are seeing him as an instrumental player. I still believe that Bonucci is a top talent despite the shaky season he and the rest of the squad came from. I mean, even a player like Chiellini wasn't fully realiable this past season and although I know that numerous of people around here thinks he is overrated, he really isn't. Anyways, yes, you should keep Bonucci. He's an Italian international, Juve regular and is still the same player that once shined at Bari in my opinion.[/quote']

Okay, thanks for that! :)

Am I right in thinking Rannochia > Bonucci, though? :)

Okay' date=' thanks for that! :)

Am I right in thinking Rannochia > Bonucci, though? :)[/quote']

Yup, Rannochia is better than Bonucci (and is the best Italian defender you could invest in for the future, in my opinion). I've always stated that and I still haven't changed (Rannochia's less impressive displays at Inter wasn't his fault - it was Leonardo's, to be honest).

Pazzano' date=' can you tell me a bit about Kucka mate?

Is he likely to be a starter at Genoa? :)

Thanks.[/quote']

Kucka's a phenomenal player and is really to good for a side like Genoa, in my opinion (and that despite having only been there for about half a season). He'll definately be a starter and is definately a must buy - it won't take so much time before he'll get a move to one of the bigger sides - in Italy or abroad. :)

Kucka's a phenomenal player and is really to good for a side like Genoa' date=' in my opinion (and that despite having only been there for about half a season). He'll definately be a starter and is definately a must buy - it won't take so much time before he'll get a move to one of the bigger sides - in Italy or abroad. :)[/quote']

Thanks mate, appreciated. :)

And Italy have their first managerial casualty.

Former Italy coach Roberto Donadoni became the first casualty of the new Serie A season two weeks before it even kicks off when he was fired by Cagliari on Friday.

The Sardinian club's spokesman announced the decision following Cagliari's 5-1 friendly win at amateur side Arzachena.

Italian media had been reporting all day that Donadoni was heading for the exit door having fallen out with club president Massimo Cellino.

Former Cesena coach Massimo Ficcadenti is believed to be in pole position to take over.

Guess the media was wrong on the United pull plug on Sneijder.

La Gazzetta dello Sport believe that Manchester United have already placed a bid for Inter Milan ace, Wesley Sneijder.

The Italian sport website have reported that after constant speculation, the Premier League champions came forward with a bid of €39Million today but are not the only ones interested in the Dutch playmaker.

Recent reports in England have suggested that both Premier League rivals, Chelsea and Manchester City are in the running for the midfielder but according to gazzetta.it, it is the ‘Manchester City of Spain’ – Malaga CF who are set to lodge a big of €35Million.

The Spanish club were taking over by a Qatari consortium last season and like the Manchester City owners, they are now starting to flaunt their cash in the transfer market and are determined to make their interest in Sneijder formal. After already acquiring big name signings in Jeremy Toulalan and Ruud Van Nistelrooy this summer, this would really show they mean business.

If a bid was actually put in, this could start a bidding war between City, Malaga and United, and even Chelsea if they want to through their weight around. Something Inter will absolutely love to see.

Milan have all but lost out on Drogba as he said he wants to stay at Chelsea and end his career there.

Spanish newspaper Marca has said Inter's main target is Diego Forlan to replace Eto'o. The Uruguayan forward has rejected moves to Turkey, Russia, Brazil and Dubai but I can't see him rejecting Inter if they came in for him and he'd be much cheaper then 31m rated Lavezzi and 50m rated Tevez.

If anyone's interested. Real Mallorca-Napoli, tomorrow at 22.00 a Palma de Mallorca for the Ciutat de Palma Trophy.

Let's put some good news down.

Inter Milan midfielder MacDonald Mariga and his younger brother Victor Mugubi have donated Kshs1.5million towards the famine relief kitty.

Mariga gave a million while his Scotland based brother Mugubi sent a cheque of Kshs.500, 000.

Red Cross Chief Executive Abbas Gullet thanked Mariga and his brother for assisting the drought stricken Kenyans and called upon other sportsmen and women to follow suit.

Mariga who was flanked by three of his younger brothers including Sofapaka FC defender Thomas Wanyama disclosed that he could leave the Italian giants should he get an offer elsewhere.

The player who has been linked with Spanish side Real Sociedad said his agent is currently working at possible moves.

He added that the national team had played well against Botswana in a friendly but had been let down by poor officiating.

“We played very well but the referee was absolutely biased. We outplayed them but the whistler had other ideas of awarding the home team a dubious spot kick in the last five minutes. We felt demoralized after putting a brave fight in the entire match only for our efforts to be eroded by biased officiating.”

Very respectful from the two brothers.

Fiorentina could be losing Gilardino in the next couple of days to Genoa after they finally admitted they're interested in the striker.

Mazzarri obviously is delighted with links to Balotelli and Rossi as long as Lavezzi stays. Couldn't even imagine the headache Mazzarri would have with Balotelli, Rossi, Lavezzi, Cavani, Mascara, Hamsik and Santana for a couple of spots. I'd definitely put us down as Scudetto favorites if that happens. More then likely won't. Would prefer one more defender over Balotelli.

Eto'o saga continues, but in a different way.

Inter Milan striker Samuel Eto'o has hinted that he could move to the Premier League as doubts over his future continue.

The Cameroon international hit-man joined Inter from Barcelona in 2009 and has scored 33 goals from 67 Serie A appearances for the Nerazzurri.

But, with finances said to be tight at the Italian giants, the star striker could be on his way out of the club, with Russian outfit Anzhi Makhachkala said to have put in a bid of around £30million for the star.

Eto'o and his representatives are currently talking to Inter about his future at the club and the former Mallorca forwent insisted that there is still plenty to discuss.

"Negotiations are still in progress," he said. "Nothing says for sure that I'll depart from or stay at Inter, to whom I'm still contracted. But what I can assure you is that nothing has been concluded and as I leave this conference hall, I'll be going back to the negotiation table with the club."

And the talented African added that there could be a twist in the saga, saying: "Don't be surprised, I could join an English club very soon."

That last part has to be the most interesting of it all. Could join an English club very soon. If United can't afford Sneijder's wages, only Chelsea or City could afford Eto'o's.

Inter have found a possible replacement in Di Maria of Madrid if Eto'o leaves. Depending on what you read, Di Maria is either surplus to requirements due to formation or he's going to be trusted. With Pazzini or Milito central, Di Maria could do a job out wide.

Atalanta confirm they're close to signing Udinese striker Denis. Denis has always been second choice to Di Natale. While I think he's a decent player, Udinese should get rid of him.

Juventus is still attempting to bring Alex, and they want him on a loan to buy.

Both Inter and Milan want Genoa's Kucka, who the Genoa president believes is going to stay 1 more season.

Jan Vertonghen is a target of Inter and they're ready to fight Arsenal for him.

Christian Gabriel Chavez is on his move to Napoli from San Lorenzo. Half his contract is owned by a local investing group so they're going to buy the forward from San Lorenzo for 1.3m and then sell him for 3m to Napoli. He gets to play with his Idol Lavezzi is what he told the Argentine press.

Schalke are interested in Inter duo Pandev and Santon, both who can leave for the right price.

Davide Succi should be leaving Palermo pretty soon.

Atalanta are close to bolstering their attack with Udinese forward Denis.

Genoa and Fiorentina are close to swapping Kharja and Gilardino, Kharja to Fiorentina, Gilardino to Genoa, though it won't be the same deal.

Catania deny rumours Fiorentina have made a bid for Maxi Lopez.

Anzhi expect some kind of progress to be made for Eto'o tomorrow. In terms of a Medical it seems.

Verona takes Roma winger Marco D'Alessandro. Last season he was at Bari for the first half and Livorno for the second. New manager Luis Suarez doesn't have him in his plans, though he is one of Roma's highest rated youngsters and will get some great experience.

Gattuso claims Milan should do everything they can to bring Kaka back to Italy.

Bari forward Erik Huseklepp is wanted by a host of British clubs, including Portsmouth, Southampton and even Celtic. After 12 games, he's surplus at Bari and can leave for 1.75m.

Cesena the new team to join the Pasquato hunt.

If Genoa sign Gilardino, Ribas is allowed to go out on loan, with Siena, Nice and Chievo chasing his signature.

Catania has had a bid for Gonzalo Bergessio rejected by St-Etienne of 3.5m and are thought to be looking at making a higher bid for the forward.

Also, just recently figured out Coda's out till possibly October for Udinese.

Montolivo to Milan with Zambrotta going the other way could be on the cards. Fiorentina are looking for a new fullback and Zambrotta is still a decent one.

Fiorentina capture 18 year old Amidu Salifou after him impressing on a co-ownership from Vicenza in January.

Napolifan, I just wanted to say I love looking at this thread and getting a run down of transfers and rumours from you. Great work and keep it up! ;)

Rep for you btw.

Also, can you tell me your view of Genoa for the upcoming season. Seems like they have made many huge changes to their squad. :(

I own Antonelli in several setups, what are you expecting from him?? With Criscito having left the club, he should now be first choice LB?? :confused:

Thanks,

Herby

Napolifan' date=' I just wanted to say I love looking at this thread and getting a run down of transfers and rumours from you. Great work and keep it up! ;)

Rep for you btw.

Also, can you tell me your view of Genoa for the upcoming season. Seems like they have made many huge changes to their squad. :(

I own Antonelli in several setups, what are you expecting from him?? With Criscito having left the club, he should now be first choice LB?? :confused:

Thanks,

Herby[/quote']

I would say so. The one position I personally think they lack is at the back, which is why I don't get the high amount of loans from the positions. I do believe he is their only natural LB there. It would honestly be his first time being automatic first choice in his career. Mostly a sub at Parma and Bari, never really got a look at Milan.

I would say so. The one position I personally think they lack is at the back' date=' which is why I don't get the high amount of loans from the positions. I do believe he is their only natural LB there. It would honestly be his first time being automatic first choice in his career. Mostly a sub at Parma and Bari, never really got a look at Milan.[/quote']

Next question: how good is he really?? I know he's been capped twice by Italy at senior level but as you said, but I feel he's still to really establish himself. I've seen him a few times and think he's got some talent but what do you think his potential is?? Currently 87 is he likely to get a rise? His chances of breaking into the NT squad now appear quite slim? :o

Next question: how good is he really?? I know he's been capped twice by Italy at senior level but as you said' date=' but I feel he's still to really establish himself. I've seen him a few times and think he's got some talent but what do you think his potential is?? Currently 87 is he likely to get a rise? His chances of breaking into the NT squad now appear quite slim? :o[/quote']

Ever since he's been at Genoa, nothings been said about him..so obviously he hasnt done well. He's still young and still has the potential but a lot is riding on how he performs this season. Right now, he isn't really being considered for the National team, Criscito and Balzaretti are a class above him.

Will Malesani even play 3 at the back like Gasperini used to?

Frey

???? Kaladze Dainelli/Moretti Antonelli

Kucka Veloso Constant

Birsa Gilardino Palacio

subs - Granqvist, Moretti, Seymour, Merkel, Ze Eduardo, Pratto, Mesto, Rossi and Jankovic.

Thats a decent team imo.

If Gilardino moves to Genoa.. who is likely to replace him at Fiorentina? Maxi Lopez/Osvaldo?

Also, with Bovo probably arriving to Florence and with Kroldrup, Gamberini, Felipe and Natali.. Camporese will be loaned out or will be assisting the games at home? Is better sell him now for a nice cash offer?

thanks in advance

Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs; Song, Ramsey, Rosicky; Walcott, Gervinho, Chamakh.

Subs: Fabianski, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Djourou, Arshavin, Jenkinson, Frimpong, Bendtner.

Udinese: Handanovic; Ekstrand, Benatia, Danilo, Neuton; Asamoah, Pinzi; Isla, Agyemang-Badu, Armero; Di Natale

Subs: Belardi, Pasquale, Abdi, Denis, Doubai, Fabbrini, Vydra

Early Walcott goal puts Arsenal 1-0 up.

Udinese should have made it 1-1 but off the crossbar.

Disappointing by Armero. Should have easily made it 1-1.

If Gilardino moves to Genoa.. who is likely to replace him at Fiorentina? Maxi Lopez/Osvaldo?

Also' date=' with Bovo probably arriving to Florence and with Kroldrup, Gamberini, Felipe and Natali.. Camporese will be loaned out or will be assisting the games at home? Is better sell him now for a nice cash offer?

thanks in advance[/quote']

Haven't heard much on Camporese.

I've heard Floccari and Kozak of Lazio mentioned, but few recently for Fiorentina. Maxi Lopez would cost a fair bit and Osvaldo's wanted by Atletico and Roma. Also heard Quagliarella not too long ago.