Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Then i would gladly leave him to you' date=' and spare the money we would use to buy and pay him on someone else.[/quote']

I said every team needs and would love a player like Giacch. Inter would never get him as He would probably be overpriced, and Juve would never sell to Inter unless it was a rip-off. :P

Here is the Latest Serie A news:

Juventus wing-back Mauricio Isla is set to have his future with the Bianconeri decided in April with his agent reportedly scheduled to meet with Juventus management.The Chilean international is currently co-owned between Udinese and Juventus, who bought half his contract last summer for €9.4 million despite Isla suffering a serious knee injury during the previous season.

Inter and Lazio have been linked with a move for Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Granit Xhaka.

Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal has signalled that he wants international team-mate Alexis Sanchez to join him at Juventus.“I don’t know if he will arrive, but I would be very happy if he was to join us,” he told Tuttosport.“I can promise the fans that I’m staying, 100 per cent. I intend to remain here. I have a contract here for the next three and a half years.”

Inter striker Diego Milito’s knee injury may leave him out for at least six months, but the player is still receiving tons of support and affection from his fans.“The affection of the people has been the greatest thing for me. The first few days after the injury were very hard and all this affection gave me incredible strength.”

Former Inter attacking midfielder Wesley Sneijder has come out and defended Andrea Stramaccioni and Inter’s decision to sell him.

“Stramaccioni had to do what he had to do,” Sneijder told Volkskrant. “He has a great opportunity at Inter. It was not his fault. I have always had a good relationship with the club and the president.”

FIFA agent Stefano Ancillotti believes one of Walter Mazzarri or Luciano Spalletti will be Inter’s coach next season, with Walter Sabatini as sporting director.“I don’t think the young Inter coach will be confirmed given the present results. I think Inter want a more experienced coach, like Mazzarri or Spalletti.”

AC Milan are reportedly looking at Valencia’s Jeremy Mathieu as a potential left-back for next season. The Rossoneri have been dogged with problems in the position for a number of years and current incumbent Kevin Constant has failed to convince at times.

Roma striker Pablo Osvaldo is going nowhere this summer, according to his agent. “Osvaldo is very focused and wants to finish this season well,” his agent Dario Decoud told Sport Mediaset.

I don't want Mazzari. I want Campagnaro, and Gargano. I also want Cavani ;)! But, I don't want Mazzari.

What do you mean? :)

On the subject of Pogba' date=' He was pretty good in his debut vs Georgia. I think He'll probably make the Rio 2014 World Cup Team for France.[/quote']

Conte is thinking to place Pogba as a striker vs. Bayern..

striker=F© B)

Conte is thinking to place Pogba as a striker vs. Bayern..

striker=F© B)

LOL against Bayern in Champions League? :P It'd be fairly interesting. I guess Giovinco is going to be on the bench and Pogba will start alongside Mirko?

Btw, can you show me your source of this info? :)

LOL against Bayern in Champions League? :P It'd be fairly interesting. I guess Giovinco is going to be on the bench and Pogba will start alongside Mirko?

Btw' date=' can you show me your source of this info? :)[/quote']

Oh well. I am both a Juve fan and a Bayern one. :o

Btw' date=' can you show me your source of this info? :)[/quote']

albanian juventus fan page, most of the info they show it's true but this one looks suspicious

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

The new crazy idea of Conte is to play Pogba as a striker...

No ...

3-5-1-1 with Marchisio behind Vucinic and Pogba on the centre left in the midfield (Marchisio's place).

Conte actually already used it against Lazio in Coppa Italia and sometimes in the second half in Serie A matches, so it wouldn't be something totally new.

;)

What do you mean? :)

On the subject of Pogba' date=' He was pretty good in his debut vs Georgia. I think He'll probably make the Rio 2014 World Cup Team for France.[/quote']

Be interesting to see him against Spain on Tuesday, if he does play.

Hey guys!

I want to know you prediction about Inter-Juventus game ;)

Personally l'd be happy with a draw' date=' l believe Inter will make it very hard for juve to score :rolleyes:[/quote']

Personally i think there will be just too much Juve for Inter to manage since imo juventus will want to make a great result before the big CL match, and a victory would certanly burst the morale of the italians up and would certanly put some worrying thoughts among the german ranks.

Be interesting to see him against Spain on Tuesday' date=' if he does play.[/quote']

I'd love to see him face Spain. I think He can make a difference in that midfield alongside whomever he plays with. :)

Hey guys!

I want to know you prediction about Inter-Juventus game ;)

Personally l'd be happy with a draw' date=' l believe Inter will make it very hard for juve to score :rolleyes:[/quote']

Personally i think there will be just too much Juve for Inter to manage since imo juventus will want to make a great result before the big CL match' date=' and a victory would certanly burst the morale of the italians up and would certanly put some worrying thoughts among the german ranks.[/quote']

Well, You never know when It's Inter and Juve. The last 10 meeting between us have been 4 wins each, and 2 draws. I was actually quite surprised that we beat Juve this season with that 3-1 in November :). However, in the last 4 games, Juve has the upper hand having won the last three. Historically wise, We have had the upper hand with 25 wins over Juve's 16.

I think most people would put Juventus as favourites, but you just don't know with the Derby D'italia. Their's alot of rivalry and history in these fixtures. I think Inter can win, but the odds will definitely be stacked up against us. We don't have Samuel, Nagatomo, or Milito who were all fit that game in November. All three are injured right now and play such huge important roles for us. Our defence has been abysmal as well, and I don't like the thought of Lichsteiner running at Pereira and I can see Pereira getting smoked by Lichsteiner. Hopefully, Pereira ticks Lichy off and gets Lich the Red card :).

However' date=' in the last 4 games, Juve has the upper hand having won the last three. Historically wise, We have had the upper hand with 25 wins over Juve's 16.[/quote']

Historically wise from 214 games juventus have won 94, drew 53 and lost 67.

Juve has scored 305 goals and has conceded 268. :P

I swear if Ruben Botta is anything like what He is on youtube for us, Praise the Lord!

Stats wise, He doesn't look too good but if he is anything like what He is on Youtube, holy moly. He looks alot like Recoba with his dribbling,quickness, and drive.

Heres some of the latest Serie A News:

Edinson Cavani is open to the idea of potential summer move from Napoli regarding it as just business.“I really love the fans and Napoli, but football is a business,” Cavani told Uruguayan newspaper El Observador. You never know what could happen in future. A lot will depend on how the President evaluates the situation and how much the club wants to keep me.”

Fiorentina’s Stevan Jovetic has been urged to join Manchester City by team mate Stefan Savic.“I hope he does because he is one of my closest friends. I would recommend City to him. I think City’s a rising team, one of the best clubs in Europe. They will win trophies and be in the Champions League every year.”

AC Milan and Juventus are thought to be hot on the trail of Porto’s Jackson Martinez.The 26-year-old Colombian has been in spectacular form this season scoring an incredible 23 goals in 18 matches, alerting two of Serie A’s giants.

Inter are apparently interested in making a move for Aston Villa’s Christian Benteke. The Nerazzurri are well known to be on the hunt for a striker in the summer and Villa’s Belgian star has reportedly caught their eye.

Napoli are reportedly the latest club to indicate their interest in Sampdoria’s Simone Zaza. (Zaza has been on deadly form in the Serie B with 18 goals in 23 games)

Bayern Munich have reportedly signalled their intention to bid for Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal, less than two weeks before the sides clash in the first leg of their Champions League quarter final.The Bundesliga club have chased Vidal’s signature before. In 2011, when the Chilean international was departing from Bayer Leverkusen, Munich was rumoured to be a likely destination before he opted for Turin.

Lazio midfielder Hernanes is reportedly hesitant to commit himself to a new contract with the club as amid growing reports of interest from AC Milan and Juventus.

Recent Azzurri debutant Alessio Cerci has expressed his gratitude towards club side Torino and boss Giampiero Ventura. “I am young, but at times I do think back to the years I threw away,” the Fiorentina-owned winger told La Stampa.“Six months ago I was nothing, now I play against Brazil. It is down to hard work, of course, but also all the people who took me to this point. I put Ventura at the start of that list.

Udinese are the only Italian club to have made a formal offer for Pescara’s Juan Fernando Quintero, the club’s director Daniele Delli Carri revealed.

The 20-year-old midfielder is tipped to become a star following his performances for Colombia in the Under-20 South American Cup.

“Could he go to Inter? Anything is possible in football. If Inter were to make a suitable offer, then we would sell him,” Delli Carri continued. “Udinese are the only Italian club to have made a formal offer. It was an offer we promptly turned down due to the difficult moment the team was and still is going through. Losing Quintero in January would’ve been like suicide for Pescara.” Other sides said to be interested in Quintero include Chelsea, Manchester City, Juventus, AC Milan, Roma and Fiorentina.

I really rate Cerci, and He's been great this year. I'd love for him to join Inter as We don't have a lot of traditional wingers other than Schello. Tbh, Cerci is alot better than Schello as well and I wish We would've gone for him instead. 5 goals and 10 assists in 26 games is quite some feat.

Dream Summer for me: Campagnaro, Sanchez, and getting Icardi+ Quintero.

Imagine Icardi, Kovacic, and Quintero together on one team :).

Icardi

Sanchez-Quintero-Guarin

Kovacic-Gargano

Nagatomo-Juan-Campagnaro-Zanetti

Handanovic

I swear if Ruben Botta is anything like what He is on youtube for us' date=' Praise the Lord!

Stats wise, He doesn't look too good but if he is anything like what He is on Youtube, holy moly. He looks alot like Recoba with his dribbling,quickness, and drive.

Heres some of the latest Serie A News:

I really rate Cerci, and He's been great this year. I'd love for him to join Inter as We don't have a lot of traditional wingers other than Schello. Tbh, Cerci is alot better than Schello as well and I wish We would've gone for him instead. 5 goals and 10 assists in 26 games is quite some feat.

Dream Summer for me: Campagnaro, Sanchez, and getting Icardi+ Quintero.

Imagine Icardi, Kovacic, and Quintero together on one team :).

[center']

Icardi

Sanchez-Quintero-Guarin

Kovacic-Gargano

Nagatomo-Juan-Campagnaro-Zanetti

Handanovic

[/center]

Haha, I think De Laurentiis has more then showed him that he wants to keep him, but if he wants to leave, teams will have to pay up. Simple. Zaza's going to be a great player, but we have a couple of those up front. Think it's time to look probably mid-20's striker, unless a young, proven striker is available.

Jackson Martinez would be brilliant up front at either Milan or Juventus, Barcelona recently linked as well.

Icardi's probably more likely than Benteke, Inter will be linked with a lot of young forwards until the summer.

Read the Vidal link, reported they'd sell to help fund a move for Suarez.

No Palacio in that team? I don't think he'll leave this summer, though he did wanna retire to Argentina, I think he'll give another season. That is a great team though. Solid defensive team + a strong, young attacking team. A CL challenging team for sure. Can only see Fiorentina, Inter, Milan, Juventus, Roma and hopefully Napoli getting better. Catania will hopefully get better, can't see Lazio getting better, great coach yes, however they have a bit of replacing to do in that aging squad. Udinese will probably never be the same under their owners.

Haha' date=' I think De Laurentiis has more then showed him that he wants to keep him, but if he wants to leave, teams will have to pay up. Simple. Zaza's going to be a great player, but we have a couple of those up front. Think it's time to look probably mid-20's striker, unless a young, proven striker is available.

Jackson Martinez would be brilliant up front at either Milan or Juventus, Barcelona recently linked as well.

Icardi's probably more likely than Benteke, Inter will be linked with a lot of young forwards until the summer.

Read the Vidal link, reported they'd sell to help fund a move for Suarez.

No Palacio in that team? I don't think he'll leave this summer, though he did wanna retire to Argentina, I think he'll give another season. That is a great team though. Solid defensive team + a strong, young attacking team. A CL challenging team for sure. Can only see Fiorentina, Inter, Milan, Juventus, Roma and hopefully Napoli getting better. Catania will hopefully get better, can't see Lazio getting better, great coach yes, however they have a bit of replacing to do in that aging squad. Udinese will probably never be the same under their owners.[/quote']

I want Cavani to stay for another year at Napoli and win a Scudetto for you guys. As long as Juventus doesn't win, I'll be quite content :). As you said another experienced striker would be nice, and probably another defender along with a defensive midfielder. LOL btw, I've just seen that apparently Mazzari has been offered a new contract. It seems like Inter won't be getting Mazzari :D! I'd love to see you guys get Ogbonna, Nocerino, and Diamanti. Ogbonna would be a solid rock at the back for you guys, whilst Nocerino and Inler would form a great little duo at the center of midfield for you guys. I reckon Diamanti and Cavani would be amazing together as well. Diamanti acting as a supporting striker with Hamsik, the playmaker, as two combined creative forces behind Cavani would be deadly. Diamanti could get his fair share of goals as well. Just think of all that ammunition Cavani would recieve with the likes of Zuniga, Armero, Maggio, Inler, Hamsik and along with Diamanti ( who has 10 assist himself this year). There would be no excuse of Cavani not putting up massive numbers.

You'd also have a solid Bench with Pandev, Behrami, Maggio, Cannavaro, Britos, and Dzemali.

Diamanti/Insigne -Cavani

Hamsik

Armero-Inler-Nocerino-Zuniga

Ogbonna-Rolando-Gamberini

De Sanctis

I'd love for either Benteke or Icardi to join us. Anyone younger than 24 in my books will be a great signing for me :P. It will be interesting to see where Quintero and Icardi end up. I do think We have the greatest chance in getting Icardi with us needing a younger center forward, a replacement for Milito, and due to him being Argentinian.

It's my summer dream wishlist for Inter :o but I don't expect us to chase after Sanchez to be honest. I'd also love for Palacio to stay for one more season as He's been terrific for us. I just want to get younger as I honestly don't want us to stall for another year and keep our oldies playing regularly ( I do still want Cambiasso, Samuel and Milito to stay but We don't have to give them predominant roles with the exception of Milito) Zanetti will obviously play for 10 more years until he's 50 ;).

Inter are definitely a club in transition, and We need to start playing our younger players. Look no further than at our neighbors, Milan. They've changed mightily from the start of the season and have adapted astoundingly after losing the likes of Ibra, Silva, and Nesta. In such a short span, Milan have really turned it around and I can't help, but admire it. Looking at the two squads, any neutral would easily say They would much rather be Milan. Milan is a team on the rise with an impressive crop of young players that include El Shaa, Balotelli, and De Sciglio. If Santon joins Milan, I'm going to be sick to my stomach.

I want Cavani to stay for another year at Napoli and win a Scudetto for you guys. As long as Juventus doesn't win' date=' I'll be quite content :). As you said another experienced striker would be nice, and probably another defender along with a defensive midfielder. LOL btw, I've just seen that apparently Mazzari has been offered a new contract. It seems like Inter won't be getting Mazzari :D! I'd love to see you guys get Ogbonna, Nocerino, and Diamanti. Ogbonna would be a solid rock at the back for you guys, whilst Nocerino and Inler would form a great little duo at the center of midfield for you guys. I reckon Diamanti and Cavani would be amazing together as well. Diamanti acting as a supporting striker with Hamsik, the playmaker, as two combined creative forces behind Cavani would be deadly. Diamanti could get his fair share of goals as well. You'd have a solid Bench with Pandev, Behrami, Maggio, Cannavaro, Britos, and Dzemali.

[center']Diamanti/Insigne -Cavani

Hamsik

Armero-Inler-Nocerino-Zuniga

Ogbonna-Rolando-Gamberini

De Sanctis[/center]

I'd love for either Benteke or Icardi to join us. Anyone younger than 24 in my books will be a great signing for me :P. It will be interesting to see where Quintero and Icardi end up. I do think We have the greatest chance in getting Icardi with us needing a younger center forward, a replacement for Milito, and due to him being Argentinian.

It's my summer dream wishlist for Inter :o but I don't expect us to chase after Sanchez to be honest. I'd also love for Palacio to stay for one more season as He's been terrific for us. I just want to get younger as I honestly don't want us to stall for another year and keep our oldies playing regularly ( I do still want Cambiasso, Samuel and Milito to stay but We don't have to give them predominant roles with the exception of Milito) Zanetti will obviously play for 10 more years until he's 50 ;).

Inter are definitely a club in transition, and We need to start playing our younger players. Look no further than at our neighbors, Milan. They've changed mightily from the start of the season and have adapted astoundingly after losing the likes of Ibra, Silva, and Nesta. In such a short span, Milan have really turned it around and I can't help, but admire it. Looking at the two squads, any neutral would easily say They would much rather be Milan. Milan is a team on the rise with an impressive crop of young players that include El Shaa, Balotelli, and De Sciglio. If Santon joins Milan, I'm going to be sick to my stomach.

Yeah, we've been linked with your "usual" Serie A players that the media believes should be playing at better clubs. Astori, Diamanti, Ogbonna although the one midfielder I want is Nainggolan, I'd take him over Nocerino, though I know the latter is a Napoli fan. Prefer Britos starting, with Ogbonna and I wish Fernandez, who is playing for Getafe and they've been pretty strong defensively since he joined and played for them, only conceding 2 goals in 5 games since he joined them and started starting. Not against the best La Liga teams, but impressive nonetheless. I'd be happy with Nainggolan, Diamanti, Ogbonna and another forward and possibly a young keeper.

Icardi would probably be a bit cheaper, though Sampdoria will fight for him and Zaza to stay. I know you want Inter to get younger, and Milan have proven you can lose a lot of the senior team and do well, even though a lot thought they'd fail after their start to the season. Just think Inter will take a little bit more time as they'll know doubt attempt to find a new coach along with a new sports director, which will take time to get together and such.

If Santon joins Milan, I'll just laugh. Milan might not have signed Chiellini for 4m, as I've continued to read, but they're definitely taking advantage of Inter, and if Inter don't smarten up, it'll continue, but more clubs will do it. I know Longo wants another loan deal, then wants a return to Inter, I just hope they don't sell him off eventually as well. And if you're selling a keeper, we'll take Bardi to replace De Sanctis. ;)

Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

Jackson Martinez cost 40m €. He won't surely join Juve.

Vidal has ruled out a move from Juventus in summer, although you never know in football. We even sold Zidane, so everything could happen.

Suarez would be a dream, but he earns 7,3m € /year. Juve salary cap for a player is 5m €.

Looks like Mino Raiola put his dirty fat fingers on Tonny Vilhena and started offering him around Europe, Juventus being one of his possible destination.

Jovetic will indeed probably move to Manchester City.

Quintero, Icardi, Campagnaro, all said they want Inter. The problem is that Inter hasn't money. Let's see what Moratti can do :P

Re: Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

Jackson Martinez cost 40m €. He won't surely join Juve.

Vidal has ruled out a move from Juventus in summer' date=' although you never know in football. We even sold Zidane, so everything could happen.

Suarez would be a dream, but he earns 7,3m € /year. Juve salary cap for a player is 5m €.

Looks like Mino Raiola put his dirty fat fingers on Tonny Vilhena and started offering him around Europe, Juventus being one of his possible destination.

Jovetic will indeed probably move to Manchester City.

[b']Quintero, Icardi, Campagnaro, all said they want Inter. The problem is that Inter hasn't money. Let's see what Moratti can do[/b] :P

I hear thomas muller is moving to inter over rumors...

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

I hear thomas muller is moving to inter over rumors...

If I was to believe to everything newspapers said, next year Inter would have Di Maria, Dzeko, Muller, Robben, Sanchez.

While Juve would have Bale, Suarez, Sanchez, Gomez, Podolski, Martinez, Lewandoski, Hernanes, Jovetic, Draxler, Verratti, Ibrahimovic, Hernandez.

I always try to filter rumours that can be true and the ones that are absolutely trash. ;)