Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Seems Damiao and Diakite are close to getting wrapped up, and new managers are getting looked at to get Mazzarri to make up his mind a bit quicker.

Also read we have a deal in place to sign 18 year old Antonio Milić of Hadjuk Split.

Napoli will not take up the option to sign Porto loanee Rolando permanently this summer.

He arrived from the Dragao outfit during the January transfer window but has failed to convince anyone at the club, most notably Walter Mazzarri, and has played just once for the Partenopei since arriving.

For this reason, Tuttosport are reporting that they will not be taking up the option to sign him when his loan deal expires at the end of the season.

Porto are looking for a fee of €7.5m for the 26-year-old, a fee deemed too high by the Vesuviani.

Hoping they're watching Fernandez at Getafe and consider him for next season.

Cannavaro's agent believes Mazzarri will leave.

Paulinho admits he rejected Inter because of fear that he might regret it.

Southampton are favorites to sign Astori.

Sanchez's agent is in Milan to have supposedly have talks with Inter and Juventus about a possible move.

Italian reports claim Cavani would only leave for Madrid.

Lucescu claims he's not right for Napoli, "they need a young and enthusiastic manager, I'd just bring experience".

Lokomotiv are ready to make a big offer for Vyrda, on loan at Watford, owned by Udinese's owners, however they want to keep him at Watford for another season.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is in talks with Fiorentina for a summer move.

Fiorentina deny Arsenal have made a bid for Jovetic, a buyout clause of 30m would have to be reached before they'd even consider selling and have not given him the go ahead to join.

Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

I heard about Aubameyang too, it would be Jovetic replacement and yeah Jovetic is not going to move for less than 30m, because Juvetus offered that amount last summer. It would be dumb selling him for less after a year :P

Croatian players are going to become European Community players this summer, so I expect many Croatian players being bought.

Napoli for example already bought Radosevic and now is going after Milic and Inter Kovacic.

Re: Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

Yeah' date=' we've been linked with your "usual" Serie A players that the media believes should be playing at better clubs. Astori, Diamanti, Ogbonna although the one midfielder I want is Nainggolan, I'd take him over Nocerino, though I know the latter is a Napoli fan. Prefer Britos starting, with Ogbonna and I wish Fernandez, who is playing for Getafe and they've been pretty strong defensively since he joined and played for them, only conceding 2 goals in 5 games since he joined them and started starting. Not against the best La Liga teams, but impressive nonetheless. I'd be happy with Nainggolan, Diamanti, Ogbonna and another forward and possibly a young keeper.

Icardi would probably be a bit cheaper, though Sampdoria will fight for him and Zaza to stay. I know you want Inter to get younger, and Milan have proven you can lose a lot of the senior team and do well, even though a lot thought they'd fail after their start to the season. [b']Just think Inter will take a little bit more time as they'll know doubt attempt to find a new coach along with a new sports director, which will take time to get together and such.[/b]

If Santon joins Milan, I'll just laugh. Milan might not have signed Chiellini for 4m, as I've continued to read, but they're definitely taking advantage of Inter, and if Inter don't smarten up, it'll continue, but more clubs will do it. I know Longo wants another loan deal, then wants a return to Inter, I just hope they don't sell him off eventually as well. And if you're selling a keeper, we'll take Bardi to replace De Sanctis. ;)

Ahh , I forgot about Nainggolan. If I remmember correctly, He almost moved to Napoli in the transfer window? Either way, if you get Nocerino or Nainggolan, You'll be getting a quality midfielder. I'd really love to see a Diamanti-Cavani partnership and I reckon They would be a very entertaining and lethal front two. However, You've said below that Damiao is close to a move so I wonder if the partnership would still be possible with Damiao arriving.

I agree. It'll take alot more time for us to move on, and start a new era. We need to invest in younger players, get a better defense, and our forwards have to be much younger. To be honest, I reckon It might be a long transition period. I do wonder what will happen with Milito, Cassano, Cambiaso, and Samuel in the summer. Even if our veterans leave, We would be in an even bigger hole as they are all still good players. We need new change, but It make's things interesting :).

It's rather painful to see us letting go of so many good young pplayers. Coutinho from what I've heard has been splendid for Liverpool, and I really didn't want to see him go. It really pains me to have seen us not play him at all, and when He's been played for Liverpool, He's been just great. I've watched Santon at times as well for Castle on that left side, and I just cant help but wonder what if We hadn't sold him and just stuck with him and loaned him out again. We could have called him back next year and He is imo sooooo much better than Alvaro. Haha, You can take Rocchi, Mariga, and Pereira if you want from us :).

Vidal has ruled out a move from Juventus in summer' date=' although you never know in football. We even sold Zidane, so everything could happen.

Jovetic will indeed probably move to Manchester City.

Quintero, Icardi, Campagnaro, all said they want Inter. The problem is that Inter hasn't money. Let's see what Moratti can do :P[/quote']

It would be a huge miss with the likes of Vidal leaving but with the emergence of Pogba, It wont be as much as a miss before. Vidal is an excellent footballer though, his energy and overall game, stamina is just beast.

I honestly don't think Jojo should go to City as I feel They don't really need him. THey already have 3 strikers in Aguero, Tevez, and Dzeko. Not to mentionm, they still have Guidetti.

Campagnao is joining for free so no worries there :)! As for Quintero, I don't think We will be able to get him. But, I firmly believe We can get both Icardi and Campagnaro in the summer.

About the matter of money, Ale...

Tomass Rochhi -> 20 million

Pereira-> 15 million

I think We can get our funds very easily ;):P.

I hear thomas muller is moving to inter over rumors...

I wish :P.

Seems Damiao and Diakite are close to getting wrapped up' date=' and new managers are getting looked at to get Mazzarri to make up his mind a bit quicker..[/quote']

Wait, so if you guys sign Damiao, does that mean you guys are letting Cavani go? Or are you going to play a Cavani+ Damiao front two?

Sanchez's agent is in Milan to have supposedly have talks with Inter and Juventus about a possible move.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is in talks with Fiorentina for a summer move.

Fiorentina deny Arsenal have made a bid for Jovetic' date=' a buyout clause of 30m would have to be reached before they'd even consider selling and have not given him the go ahead to join.[/quote']

Sanchez is probably valued at 20 million by Barca so Here's another signing that We'll have to spend some cash on if We were to get him.

I think It would be better if they stuck with Jojo and then brought Pierre in. Fiorentina has got the making of a great team and if they add some pieces to their squad right now, then they will be even more dangerous.

I'd really love to see Jojo at Arsenal but it remains to be seen if Arsenal would spend that amount of money :o.

I heard about Aubameyang too' date=' it would be Jovetic replacement and yeah Jovetic is not going to move for less than 30m, because Juvetus offered that amount last summer. It would be dumb selling him for less after a year :P

[/quote']

I still think they should keep Jovetic :o. Unless Rossi adapts very well after injury, I wouldn't sell him. But, I would understand if they sold him for 30 million or more . Every Club's goal have to build a great team, and if you have to sacrifice Jojo, then they will do what's best for the team.

I perosnally think that Damiao will be the replacement of Cavani if he does arrive.

We all know that all the biggest clubs are after cavani, and Napoli certanly cant offer the same wages a team like chelsea or city or real can offer him.

I think that either this or next summer Cavani will be gone, depending imo if napoli actally does get CL football next season, which seems likely, but you never know.

It will be very tough for Napoli to keep cavani this summer, i guess we will just have to wait and see.

Talking about Diamanti. It seems like he is joining Juventus next year on a 3 year contract. I'd love to see him at Juve, he is a very intelligent player and would help us a lot.

I predict Vidal will stay one more year with us and then travel to Germany or Spain, he has much more to give so l don't see any reason why he should leave this year. One thing is sure, the transfer fee will be higher then 30M :P

Talking about Diamanti. It seems like he is joining Juventus next year on a 3 year contract. I'd love to see him at Juve' date=' he is a very intelligent player and would help us a lot.

I predict Vidal will stay one more year with us and then travel to Germany or Spain, he has much more to give so l don't see any reason why he should leave this year. One thing is sure, the transfer fee will be higher then 30M :P[/quote']

Would be a Bad move for Diamanti imo, he will end up lik Giaccherini, Isla peluso etc, will get to play against the weakest sides, some cup games and some easy CL games.

If i was diamanti i would move to somewhere like Napoli, where i would be getting lots of minutes.

But meh if he wants to ruin his career, hes free to do that

Talking about Diamanti. It seems like he is joining Juventus next year on a 3 year contract. I'd love to see him at Juve' date=' he is a very intelligent player and would help us a lot.

I predict Vidal will stay one more year with us and then travel to Germany or Spain, he has much more to give so l don't see any reason why he should leave this year. One thing is sure, the transfer fee will be higher then 30M :P[/quote']

That's great. I don't like Diamanti, and I don't like Juventus. If you ask me, that player is overrated. I find him pretty awful. Worst player during last Euros in my opinion. Last thing I would call him is being intelligent, by the way, let alone very.

Would be a Bad move for Diamanti imo' date=' he will end up lik Giaccherini, Isla peluso etc, will get to play against the weakest sides, some cup games and some easy CL games.

If i was diamanti i would move to somewhere like Napoli, where i would be getting lots of minutes.

But meh if he wants to ruin his career, hes free to do that[/quote']

Isla was a total bluff. Marotta bought him to play as a starter but he didn't convince anyone, loaning him out might help to re-gain his form.

Well if Diamanti signs then Giacherinni or Padoin will definitely leave. I believe Diamanti will get some game time, playing after 60 mins/cup games & friendlies :D Problem is we got a lot of young players loaned out, l'd like to see some of them playing for juve next year.

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Would be a Bad move for Diamanti imo' date=' he will end up lik Giaccherini, Isla peluso etc, will get to play against the weakest sides, some cup games and some easy CL games.

Max, I rate Diamanti much better than Giovinco, if Quagliarella or Matri will leave he'll be third choice after Llorente-Vucinic

Diamanti should cash in while he can (if he wants to).

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Max' date=' I rate Diamanti much better than Giovinco, if Quagliarella or Matri will leave he'll be third choice after Llorente-Vucinic[/quote']

llorente, vucinic and possibly another top striker, meaning he will be 4th choice, maybe even 5th choice sicne giovinco is rated quite alot by conte, and will play exactly the games i said.

I perosnally think that Damiao will be the replacement of Cavani if he does arrive.

We all know that all the biggest clubs are after cavani' date=' and Napoli certanly cant offer the same wages a team like chelsea or city or real can offer him.

I think that either this or next summer Cavani will be gone, depending imo if napoli actally does get CL football next season, which seems likely, but you never know.

It will be very tough for Napoli to keep cavani this summer, i guess we will just have to wait and see.[/quote']

Yeah, I agree. It's going to be a pivotal summer for all Italian Clubs with the exception of Juventus. I think that if you look around the league, There is an even higher number of Italian Clubs who have become stronger this year.

He is a great player but you guys don't need him with all your strikers. You already have Vucinic, Llorente, Quag, Matri, and Giovinco. Not to mention the best strikers such as Iaquinta, and Anelka ;). As I've said before , Dia should go to a club like Napoli or Inter.

Well if Diamanti signs then Giacherinni or Padoin will definitely leave. I believe Diamanti will get some game time' date=' playing after 60 mins/cup games & friendlies [/b']:D Problem is we got a lot of young players loaned out, l'd like to see some of them playing for juve next year.

He's better than 60 mins of cup games and friendlies :).

No De Sanctis, no Campagnaro and Cavani's extremely late return... We tend to slip up after European games or International games. Things could get bad against Torino.

Cavani's father again mentions Madrid being the only team he'd want to join if he leaves Napoli, so Damiao and Cavani together is still a real possibility at Napoli if the Brazilian is signed.

Inter linked with Kondogbia. Been watching Sevilla a bit and have been really impressed by him.

Klose has been named in the Lazio 22 man squad for their game.

Cavanda has been linked to Arsenal to replace Sagna.

After reports about not taking up the option to sign Rolando, Rolando's agent came out quick to claim Napoli never had the option to be first choice to sign him, that it was a simple loan deal.

Catania are joining the Croatian youth buying. Luka Lucic is on the radar of the Italian club and another Hajduk Split player.

No De Sanctis' date=' no Campagnaro and Cavani's extremely late return... We tend to slip up after European games or International friendly games. Things could get bad against Torino. [/b']

Cavani's father again mentions Madrid being the only team he'd want to join if he leaves Napoli, so Damiao and Cavani together is still a real possibility at Napoli if the Brazilian is signed.

Inter linked with Kondogbia. Been watching Sevilla a bit and have been really impressed by him.

Klose has been named in the Lazio 22 man squad for their game.

Cavanda has been linked to Arsenal to replace Sagna.

After reports about not taking up the option to sign Rolando, Rolando's agent came out quick to claim Napoli never had the option to be first choice to sign him, that it was a simple loan deal.

Catania are joining the Croatian youth buying. Luka Lucic is on the radar of the Italian club and another Hajduk Split player.

Cerci will rip you apart while Ogbonna will put Cavani in a cage all game ;). Nah, I really want you guys to win so don't you dare even think of losing :). On the subject of Cerci, It seems like Fiorentina want him back. If La Viola get him back, They are really going to be even more deadly..

I do agree that Madrid seem the only place for Cavani but I also feel Its the only place for Falcao as well. Unless Falcao joins Bayern as Pep is a big fan of him from what I heard.

It would be very interesting to see those two (Damiao+Cavani) grace your attack line. It could match another Italian Brazilian Partnership ( Cavani is of Italian Descent) which is none other than the Adriano+ Vieri duo from Inters old days.

I've never watched Kondogbia but from what I've heard here on the forum , He seems to be a good little player. Hes 20 so that's great to hear as We need to get younger plus Hes a defensive midfield and one that We will need. Ofc, I wonder what happens to Benassi if Geoffrey arrives. I guess Benassi will be loaned out next year. I already like this Kondogbia kid, I mean any kid named Geoffrey is sure to be an amazing person :D!

About Rolando, I don't understand why He hasn't played so much. Only 91 minutes in two games in the Serie A? Was he injured or suspended?

Javier Zanetti on the derby tommorow:

Inter talisman Javier Zanetti says he believed that his club could could be serious Scudetto contenders after their historic victory over Juventus in November.

“A lot of people thought we were good enough for the title after that game, myself included,” Zanetti told Tuttosport as he prepares to face the Old Lady on Saturday.

“However, we’ve never been complete since and the season has gone the way it has. Now we are here fighting for Champions League qualification.”

Despite the disparity in the standings, however, the Nerazzurri captain noted the enduring intensity of the Derby d’Italia.

“It is the game. It is history,” he said. “I understood what this match means when I arrived, for everything that has happened on and off the pitch.

I was one of those fans who was thinking in November that We could get second place not the Scudetto. But, Look where Inter are now. I've got to say Its been crazy as an Inter fan for the last few months.

I think Samuel is back for the game tommorow and I'm actually quite happy with that news. Even though Samuel is old, his experience is vital and he is still a good defender. So, guys , What do you think the score will be for Derby d’Italia? :)

Cerci will rip you apart while Ogbonna will put Cavani in a cage all game ;). Nah' date=' I really want you guys to win so don't you dare even think of losing :). On the subject of Cerci, It seems like Fiorentina want him back. If La Viola get him back, They are really going to be even more deadly..

I do agree that Madrid seem the only place for Cavani but I also feel Its the only place for Falcao as well. Unless Falcao joins Bayern as Pep is a big fan of him from what I heard.

It would be very interesting to see those two (Damiao+Cavani) grace your attack line. It could match another Italian Brazilian Partnership ( Cavani is of Italian Descent) which is none other than the Adriano+ Vieri duo from Inters old days.

I've never watched Kondogbia but from what I've heard here on the forum , He seems to be a good little player. Hes 20 so that's great to hear as We need to get younger plus Hes a defensive midfield and one that We will need. Ofc, I wonder what happens to Benassi if Geoffrey arrives. I guess Benassi will be loaned out next year. I already like this Kondogbia kid, I mean any kid named Geoffrey is sure to be an amazing person :D!

About Rolando, I don't understand why He hasn't played so much. Only 91 minutes in two games in the Serie A? Was he injured or suspended?

Javier Zanetti on the derby tommorow:

I was one of those fans who was thinking in November that We could get second place not the Scudetto. But, Look where Inter are now. I've got to say Its been crazy as an Inter fan for the last few months.

I think Samuel is back for the game tommorow and I'm actually quite happy with that news. Even though Samuel is old, his experience is vital and he is still a good defender. So, guys , What do you think the score will be for Derby d’Italia? :)[/quote']

Probably and Probably. I can see why Fiorentina would want him back. Very impressive.

Cavani and Falcao at Madrid would be... Amazing. :P

I still see Cavani being here one more season.

Cavani and Damiao would be amazing. We'd finally have a 2nd striker to score goals.

Big fan of Kondogbia. He's looked impressive for the most part that I've seen. He's linked to a lot of clubs however.

Rolando hasn't been as impressive as Mazzarri seemed to have want. Not suspended, not really injured.

Samuel is a good defender still. Why would you think Inter could ever get 2nd? :P

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

I still think they should keep Jovetic :o. Unless Rossi adapts very well after injury' date=' I wouldn't sell him. But, I would understand if they sold him for 30 million or more . Every Club's goal have to build a great team, and if you have to sacrifice Jojo, then they will do what's best for the team.[/quote']

Fiorentina hasn't choice. They kept Jovetic last summer convincing him to play another year for the viola, get more experience and considerations around Europe and letting him free next summer to choose where to go.

Jovetic will leave Firenze, it's only to understand where he will go.

If you add Fiorentina and Manchester City already made the deal Nastasic-Savic+money and Mancini like Jovetic. 30m€ for City is nothing, while Arsenal could have some problem gathering that amount.

There won't be any other striker's signing at Juve if Vucinic doesn't leave to United.

I've already said this in January and I repeat myself next year attack will be Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco, Matri + a random player (stuff like Bendtner or Anelka) to warm the bench. I doubt we will see any youngsters coming back home. Gabbiadini is still too young and I still think Conte doesn't like Immobile who will be probably sold for the second half of Boakye.

About Isla he has been the biggest flop since Martinez. Buying a player with a cruciate ligament injury for 20m€ was and is just dumb.

I heard Inter is interested in him ... Geoffrey you can take him :D