Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Nasty tackle.. Looking at the reaction on Cambiasso directly after it' date=' I seriously doubt he was out to injure like someone mentioned earlier.. Just a bloody dangerously foolish tackle..[/quote']

He went back to Giovinco to apologise, l dont think that will change anything because he is not Jesus Christ to heal people.

The tackle was the result of a poor game by Inter, they were all nervous and furious.

He went back to Giovinco to apologise' date=' l dont think that will change anything because he is not Jesus Christ to heal people.

The tackle was the result of a poor game by Inter, they were all nervous and furious.[/quote']

Inter is inter inter inter inter

Man Džemaili... A hat-trick, of all the midfielders, the last one I expected. Cavani with the winner. I knew we'd struggle defensively, but outscoring them was all that was needed. :D

Odd comment on Cambiasso claiming that tackle shows the kind of player he is. It was extremely stupid, reckless and late, but he's not "that kind of player" typically. He was honestly peeved as soon as he got on and he wanted to get on earlier but Inter threw the ball in too early, and he had a go at the players, then with Conte. Not really an excuse, but no way is he "that kind of player".

Inter is inter inter inter inter

The things you say.. Like' date=' what does that even mean? :confused:

He went back to Giovinco to apologise, l dont think that will change anything because he is not Jesus Christ to heal people.

The tackle was the result of a poor game by Inter, they were all nervous and furious.

Nasty tackle.. Looking at the reaction on Cambiasso directly after it' date=' I seriously doubt he was out to injure like someone mentioned earlier.. Just a bloody dangerously foolish tackle..[/quote']
Man Džemaili... A hat-trick' date=' of all the midfielders, the last one I expected. Cavani with the winner. I knew we'd struggle defensively, but outscoring them was all that was needed. :D

Odd comment on Cambiasso claiming that tackle shows the kind of player he is. It was extremely stupid, reckless and late, but he's not "that kind of player" typically. He was honestly peeved as soon as he got on and he wanted to get on earlier but Inter threw the ball in too early, and he had a go at the players, then with Conte. Not really an excuse, but no way is he "that kind of player".[/quote']

Dzemali is the new Maradona ;).

It was a really bad tackle by Cambiasso and it caught me by surprise as well. And about Cambiasso being that kind of player, He's a Juventus fan so He would be demoting Cambiasso as a dirty player. I know it sounds bad but It shows that Cambiasso truly cares for Inter by being so annoyed and emotional.

Well, I felt We did have a decent game , Anri. Inter created chances and We weren't as poor as We have shown in Defense this season. It's going to be a tight race for us at the end of the season.

Ahmad just told me Good Luck fighting for the Europa League Places. Europa League isn't even a guarantee and We have a chance at not even making Europa tbh. It's a time of transition for us. I don't mind, It weeds out the true fans. I've seen bad times and good times while supporting Inter . All that matters is that We fought in the game and We nearly got a point. Kudos to our players as the quality difference between that of Juventus and us is truly vast.

Oh, and I've still got my Inter jersey on :P. (2006-2007 if you're wondering :D) I lost the 2003-2004 one -.-.

Man Džemaili... A hat-trick' date=' of all the midfielders, the last one I expected. Cavani with the winner. I knew we'd struggle defensively, but outscoring them was all that was needed. :D

Odd comment on Cambiasso claiming that tackle shows the kind of player he is. It was extremely stupid, reckless and late, but he's not "that kind of player" typically. He was honestly peeved as soon as he got on and he wanted to get on earlier but Inter threw the ball in too early, and he had a go at the players, then with Conte. Not really an excuse, but no way is he "that kind of player".[/quote']

Exactly what I've thought as just neutral viewer of Serie A, think this is his first red card in Inter career and in Madrid I don't recall he doing nasty thing either, relatively clean for player on that position. That tackle is stupid yes, but that's doesn't mean he is dirty player. Emotion and frustation get the better of him this time.