Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Well it was the match I've waited all season for - The prodigal son's return.

Looked as if me getting up at some ridiculous hour to watch the Fiorentina - Milan was in vain, especially at the site of that stronzo, Tontolivo making a mockery of us, on what was the type of play Pek has become notorious for this second half of the season - giving the ball away.

Nevertheless, justice has prevailed and the 'Galliani effect' becomes soiled, albeit through him hiding second half, as Viola tifosi went crazy the first half with all the decisions going against us, so they pushed up the stands to yell at Galliani. Fair to say there was suspect officiating by Tagliavento. Clear to see Galliani didn't complete his payment at half-time, as Tagliavento mixed it up second half.

On the Tomovic sending off, absolute bull! OK, he was the last man back but he hardly took El Shaa out. That was some WWF nonsense, all in the selling of slight contact and Tagliavento bought it ever so quickly, like a Nuts magazine on sale for 5p. Talk about killing a match, but I suppose that's the beauty in the final result.

Even after going a man down Fiorentina were more dominant in possession, Allegri clearly wanting Milan to sit back and hit on the counter, which may have helped in leading to Milan's second goal, via Flamini, set up by, Tonto, but in the end, suicidal.

2 penalties awarded to us second half. 2 goals. Both instances were penalties could care less what Diavoli think. The second penalty awarded to Cuadrado was more clear cut, tripped up by De Sciglio. The first penalty there is room to debate, but Ljajic on that amazing solo run was clearly pushed by Nocerino.

Milan probably should have been returned one of those decisions with a Roncaglia handball off a header, but wasn't given, which personally I see as justice, for Tomovic's red.

In all, with the way things went, this feels like a win for Fiorentina. To battle the odds, down 2-0, reduced to 10 men, against a confident Milan side, with 12 men at times if you know what I'm saying... and they got crapped on second half - most pleasing. Proud of the lads. Bring on the ladri chants, doesn't bother the Fiesole.

:)

See you next time Tonto...

0.jpg

Re: Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

Ouch..Monto scored vs Fiorentina

Talk about salt in the wounds.

Well it was the match I've waited all season for - The prodigal son's return.

I have been waiting for your return but you have left again :(.

Galliani vs Viola fans :D

1A8LUk7.jpg

Galliani will rough them up B). Look at the ferocity in the man's eyes and how he opens his mouth! Btw, I think Rocchi will score two goals today cause He is that boss B);). Make it 101 goals, Rocchi! We bow to your baldness!

Heres the suspension/injury news for Inter before our clash with Atalanta today:

Out: Rodrigo Palacio, Diego Milito, Joel Obi, Gaby Mudingayi, Luca Castellazzi (injured); Walter Gargano (suspended). In doubt: Cristian Chivu, Dejan Stankovic, Yuto Nagatomo

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

I've got no words for what I've watched. Embarrassing, no structure from the team, no tactical responsibility, and no discipline.

Strama will be fired , no doubt about it. Cigarini is an idiot though, I don't know why He was trying so hard to infuriate Schelotto.

I could respond to all of you but I don't think I should.

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

I've got no words for what I've watched. Embarrassing' date=' no structure from the team, no tactical responsibility, and no discipline.

[b']Strama will be fired , no doubt about it.[/b] Cigarini is an idiot though, I don't know why He was trying so hard to infuriate Schelotto.

I could respond to all of you but I don't think I should.

He'll remain at 90% for me.Great Inter for 60 minutes without Cassano,Palacio and Milito.. A ref error conditioned the game,I dont think that ATA could score 3 goals the same without the penalty...

Good Alvarez,Kovacic is a top class player.

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

He'll remain at 90% for me.Great Inter for 60 minutes without Cassano' date='Palacio and Milito.. A ref error conditioned the game,I dont think that ATA could score 3 goals the same without the penalty...

Good Alvarez,Kovacic is a top class player.[/quote']

You always lost because referees errors.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

You always lost because referees errors.

I didnt say that we lost for ref errors..The error conditioned the game,He decided that it was penalty for an hand foul of Samuel lol The match was closed and all saw this today.Saw this season,we only had errors against us..isnt an excuse,it's a fact.ATM we arent a CL team,we know this but we are already whitout our best players..we cant accept this errors,always against us,never for us.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

I didnt say that we lost for ref errors..The error conditioned the game' date='He decided that it was penalty for an hand foul of Samuel lol The match was closed and all saw this today.Saw this season,we only had errors against us..isnt an excuse,it's a fact.ATM we arent a CL team,we know this but we are already whitout our best players..we cant accept this errors,always against us,never for us.[/quote']

Yep..Everybody is against Inter this season.You aren't a dreadful team...

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Yep..Everybody is against Inter this season.You aren't a dreadful team...

Yes,we are a dreadful team but it's not a good reason to justify these errors..Be serious.

Without the errors we can have the same point of Milan or more.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Yes' date='we are a dreadful team but it's not a good reason to justify these errors..Be serious.

Without the errors we can have the same point of Milan or more.[/quote']

You're definetly on same level with Milan.You definetly deserve to be on same points with Milan.

When the decisions were in your favour where have you been?I really have to remind you?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Seri

You're definetly on same level with Milan.You definetly deserve to be on same points of Milan.

When the decisions were in your favour where you have been?I really have to remind you?

I wasnt on the forum..We are talking of 2007-2008..Years and Years ago,only a season where we didnt win for them.

We are talking here about this season,and if you want I'll make you a list of all the errors against us and how them could be important..It's an unlucky season between injuries and errors.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official

I wasnt on the forum..We are talking of 2007-2008..Years and Years ago' date='only a season where we didnt win for them.

We are talking here about this season,and if you want I'll make you a list of all the errors against us and how them could be important..It's an unlucky season between injuries and errors.[/quote']

I really want to see how many errors you had against you.Tell the score aswell if you can.Gonna take a bit of time to do researches though

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re:

I really want to see how many errors you had against you.Tell the score aswell if you can.Gonna take a bit of time to do researches though

Now I'll tell you only the errors that i remember

Tonight (No Penalty for ATA) +3

Juve-Inter(Red For Licht + Offside Goal) +0

Atalanta-Inter (It wasnt penalty on Moralez)

Inter-Cagliari (stop with hand of Sau on the goal and Clear Pen on Ranocchia) +2

Siena-Inter (Hand foul of Rubin in the goal action)

Inter-Roma 1-1 (It wasnt penalty for Roma)

Lazio-Inter (Clear Penalty on Ranocchia) +1

Inter-Torino (Another Clear Penalty on Ranocchia..very unlucky this guy) +2

I remember these,Tomorrow I'll see better.

It's obvious that the team isnt good atm but the errors conditioned the season,the same the injuries..

I repeat,It was an unlucky season.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento:

Now I'll tell you only the errors that i remember

Tonight (No Penalty for ATA) +3

Juve-Inter(Red For Licht + Offside Goal) +0

Atalanta-Inter (It wasnt penalty on Moralez)

Inter-Cagliari (stop with hand of Sau on the goal and Clear Pen on Ranocchia) +2

Siena-Inter (Hand foul of Rubin in the goal action)

Inter-Roma 1-1 (It wasnt penalty for Roma)

Lazio-Inter (Clear Penalty on Ranocchia) +1

Inter-Torino (Another Clear Penalty on Ranocchia..very unlucky this guy) +2

I remember these' date='Tomorrow I'll see better.

It's obvious that the team isnt good atm but the errors conditioned the season,the same the injuries..

I repeat,It was an unlucky season.[/quote']

Far from unlucky.It was a rubbish season.Your team is playing a dreadful football and doesn't even deserve an EL spot