Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

;2537396']sorry shameless bump here' date='

Ogbonna gets the press/media hype..

but are Darmian & Glik any good long term?[/quote']

Darman and Glik should get a rise in the next rating change. As for long term, I nave to admit I don't know about them. However, I don't think they will be long termers to keep.

Instead of everyone immediately thinking of Ogbonna when it comes to Torino, People should really take notice of Cerci. 5 goals and 11 assists ths season in the Serie A is very impressive. He's also started to get some caps for the Azzurri. I really like him as a player and I would leap for joy if Inter ever signed this guy. :)

Oh and NapoliFan, if Inter ever got Isco, I would literally spam this thread with , "INTER GOT ISCO"! :D

Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

They could end up doing a Peluso like career (I think their highest could be 87-88).

Samsung might be our new sponsor for the next 3 years. They will donate 120 millions a year' date=' the only thing being discussed is the stadium name, they want to change it to Juventus Samsung Arena...[/quote']

I doubt this is true, 120 millions /year is a very high contract, something very few clubs can get.

Juventus atm earns 30 millions/year from Jeep sponsor, not to mention Juventus already sold naming rights for his stadium to Sportfive for 75 millions € until 2023 so I doubt this is a true rumour :o

All Italy needs are 4 spots for UCL! If we do that clubs will earn more so better players will be attracted :)

That's not going to happen anytime soon. In 2015 TV rights contract will be revisited and all the earnings from Serie A club will significantly drop. I can see things getting only worse for Italian clubs with Juventus being the only one carrying stuff unless other clubs start to think to diversify incomes trough building an own stadium' date=' merchandising and other stuff and not rely solely on TV rights like they're doing right now.

;2532011']so they paid 9M for a loan? i dont think thats right, i can see he has a 5 year contract at Juve... anyway, that would be a coup for Udinese - maybe a swap for Cuadrado is on the cards?

Isla is a Juventus player like Asamoah is. The deal for them has been reached in the terms of 38 millions € last summer. Juventus, to not hurt too much last year balance, agreed with Udinese a deal to make co-ownership for the 2 players so that was able to put only 19 millions cost last year and 19 millions next year.

And yeah Juventus will pay a total of 19 millions for Isla.

The choice to pay so much for a player with a cruciate ligament injury is questionable, our only choice is to give Isla time to recover from it.

Why Juventus did pay that much? Udinese, Atalanta are the 2 feeders club of Juventus and we are more willing to pay a little more for their players knowing Udinese and Atalanta will be more willing to sell players to us rather than other top Italian clubs.

And if you look at the players Pozzo family discovered in the past years you want to have them as friends.

It's the same Inter and Milan do with Genoa.

About Verratti I think he made the right choice to go to P.$.G. Ancelotti is giving him plenty of game time and he is developing very well. There is no chance for him coming back to Italy, because I don't see any reason why Leonardo should sell him, they really don't need money :P

Since Napolifan was talking about Napoli youth prospect (I would add Tutino to that list, who I think will be a great player), let's also say that 2 days ago Juventus won Coppa Italia primavera winning at San Paolo 2-1 with a goal in extra time by Mattiello (after goals of Padovan on penalty shoot and Novothny for Napoli) :D

There is a 99% chance Poli will be a Juventus player in summer.

Roma-Lazio will be an interesting and very heated final in Coppa Italia, which will be played at stadio Olimpico too :)

Yes, yes. A 9 man (I believe?) Juventus team beat Napoli's Primavera side. Didn't even realize it was on. :o

Some rumours:

Cavani's mother claims Cavani wants to leave Napoli. Okay... 63m.

calciomercato.com claims Dzemaili will move to Milan over the summer, with Nocerino, the reason the swap didn't actually happen, is moving to Napoli. Negotiations are still going on between the two.

Inler's agent claims Inler will not leave Napoli, there was no bust-up and he was in fact slightly injured which is why he's not been picked.

Marcos Alonso is close to joining Fiorentina as a free agent, and wanted to stay at Bolton to help them get into the play-offs to move back into the Prem.

Costel Pantilimon's agent talks up a move to Serie A, and mentions Fiorentina who haven't contacted the player's agent.

Zenga, Zeman? 2 manager's linked to take over Inter. Zenga, former long-time Inter keeper has claimed he's very interested in taking over the club if Strama is gone, which a decision will be made June 30th. Zenga's been a manager for 12 clubs (according to Wikipedia), including 2 Serie A clubs, Catania and the Manager Revolving door of Palermo. Zeman has also been linked. I can see it, an already mediocre defense and injured attack would really work under him.

Milan and Roma are again linked with Newcastle keeper, Krul.

Nedved and Marotta are heading to Spain next week to have talks about a move for Sanchez.

Reports are Ibra's been house hunting around Milan.

Fiorentina are still showing heavy interest in Valencia's Tino Costa.

Fazio's agent, Sevilla defender claims 4 Italian clubs are interested in the player.

Cameroonian star Alex Song is thought to be on Inter’s radar after failing to make an impact at Barcelona this season.

Rumours are circulating that Internazionale will enter the race to sign Hamburg attacker Son Heung-Min this summer, however, a deal may depend on the German side overhauling Schalke 04 for the last Champions League place.

Former Inter and AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s wife has been spied in Milan looking for a new house. Despite her husband being linked with a move back to Serie A to join champions Juventus (another of his old clubs), Helena Ibrahimovic is choosing instead to find a house in Milan.

Inter today announced plans for a pre-season tour of the United States. The club are set to compete in the Guiness International Championship Cup, against eight other teams and is to be held from July 27th to August 7th 2013. Clubs playing in the ‘Western Conference’ will be based in Los Angeles, San Fransisco and Phoenix. Whilst teams in the ‘Eastern’ will play in New York and Indianapolis; with the first clash in the ‘Eastern’ taking place in Europe. (NapoliFan gets to watch some Inter ;))

Torino chairman Urbano Cairo has stated he wishes to keep the duo of Alessio Cerci and Angelo Ogbonna at the club. The pair have both enjoyed excellent seasons, helping to ensure the Turin club look already assured of safety with six Serie A matches remaining.

Brazilian defender Dede will not be joining AC Milan this summer from Vasco de Gama. Dede, capped seven times by Brazil, has agreed to remain in his home land and has signed a deal with Cruzeiro.

Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben could be on his way to Italy this summer. According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter and Juventus are closely monitoring his situation after the winger was quoted saying that a move to Italy would not be ruled out.

Rinaudo could be on his way to his hometown club of Palermo after his contract expires at Napoli in the summer.

Fiorentina, eying a striker, are tracking Spanish forward Negredo.

It seems 12m is what it will take to bring in Medel from Sevilla for Napoli. Too bad it wasn't Kondogbia, although I do like Medel and think he'd add some more steel to the midfield that we lack with Gargano gone.

Fiorentina are tracking 21 year old Izet Hajrovic.

Atletico Madrid have met Quintero's agent in Spain over a move for the player.

Alexandru Bourceanu's agent claims Fiorentina are interested in his client, however so are other clubs.

Might make Geoffrey happy, Alvaro Pereira is linked with a move to Tottenham to team up with his old Porto coach.

Criscito would like a move back to Italy, with Milan, Juventus and Napoli interested in the LB.

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

I don't really like Glik but he is a solid defender, supposed to be the next Toro captain with Bianchi and Ogbonna probably moving. Darmian is quite a good RB, I think they can reach 88-89, 90 for Darmian if he keeps growing, like Cassani was 90 for example

Few rumours before the Lazio v Udinese game.

Napoli are again heavily interested in Catania's Alejandro Gomez. They were linked with the player in the summer but a move never materialized.

Inter have started talks with Cagliari over Ibarbo as Cordoba is hoping to bring his fellow countryman in.

Roma are favorites to sign Lyon defender Lovren.

Now for the game:

Udinese: Brkic; Benatia, Danilo, Domizzi; Basta, Allan, Lazzari, Gabriel Silva; Zielinski, Pereyra; Di Natale

Udinese bench: Padelli; Angella, Heurtaux, Pasquale, Faraoni; Badu, Campos Toro, Merkel, Pinzi, Rodriguez; Ranegie, Maicosuel

Lazio: Marchetti; Biava, Dias, Ciani; Gonzalez, Ledesma, Onazi, Stankevicius; Candreva, Mauri; Klose

Lazio bench: Bizzarri, Scarfagna; Konko, Ederson, Hernanes, Crecco; Floccari, Kozak, Saha, Rozzi