Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Chelsea to Fiorentina is a steep downgrade for sure' date=' unless Fioro take 3rd spot over AC.

Vidal and Marchisio are definiately both on Bayern and Borussias radars for sure. Marchisio on S04's radar to some extent to.

I read on some ESPn side site Jovetic could join one of the Ruhr clubs. That would be a major step forward to join der besten liga in the world for him and club.

Der Bundesliga = #1

La Liga = #2

Premier League = #3

Ligue 1 = #4

Serie A = #5

Eridivisee = #6

Russian liga = #7[/quote']

LOL , Bye Bye Commander!

Andrea Barzagli will make his 100th Juventus appearance in this weekend’s Torino-Juve derby. Excellent 99 games for until now :P I hope he plays 200 more games in the same level !

Great accomplishment for Barzagli :). I hope Juve and Andrea have a terrible game though in the Turin derby. :)

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Chelsea to Fiorentina is a steep downgrade for sure' date=' unless Fioro take 3rd spot over AC.

Vidal and Marchisio are definiately both on Bayern and Borussias radars for sure. Marchisio on S04's radar to some extent to.

I read on some ESPn side site Jovetic could join one of the Ruhr clubs. That would be a major step forward to join der besten liga in the world for him and club.

Der Bundesliga = #1

La Liga = #2

Premier League = #3

Ligue 1 = #4

Serie A = #5

Eridivisee = #6

Russian liga = #7[/quote']

No chance that Jojo,Vidal and Marchisio will go to a German Club,no chance.

Need' date=' need, neeed a win.[/quote']

Wow,Di Francesco starter...

Lads, What do you make of El Shaarawy ?

Hes gone downhill after Balotelli has arrived

Is it fatigue or is it down to the fact Balotteli has taken his spot as the focal point of the milan team ?

Also heard some rumours linking him to Napoli which i thought was interesting

Lads' date=' What do you make of El Shaarawy ?

Hes gone downhill after Balotelli has arrived

Is it fatigue or is it down to the fact Balotteli has taken his spot as the focal point of the milan team ?

Also heard some rumours linking him to Napoli which i thought was interesting[/quote']

It's down to the fact that he is human and cannot play amazing every game. Balotelli has very little to do with it. Napoli made a bid for him at some point for 30mil and it was rejected instantly. Milan are building a team of youngstars. That will be even more clear after this summer, in my opinion. So they wouldn't sell him.

You can't really have any doubt over buying him on SM. He was incredible when Milan were awful. It's so rare for youngstars to do what he did, in Italy. He played a lot and every game runs up and down. Then Balotelli came and Pazzini also hit form so the chances were falling to other players, rather than only him. He will continue to grow and hopefully at least replicate his goal tally this season, next. He will play for Italy or Italy U21 this summer and then hopefully be a starter with Balotelli at the World Cup. Hopefully by then we have an in form Rossi and Totti in the squad too.:eek:

Any idea how well Ricky Alvarez have been playing this season? Heard he was actually got a minute and doing a good work when play.

Any Inter's fan / Serie A's fan in here that can give a little insight about this player? His potential, worth keep an eye, short and long term. :)

Any idea how well Ricky Alvarez have been playing this season? Heard he was actually got a minute and doing a good work when play.

Any Inter's fan / Serie A's fan in here that can give a little insight about this player? His potential' date=' worth keep an eye, short and long term. :)[/quote']

I think I saw his debut for Inter, against Milan in the SuperCup and I would've predicted him eventually becoming a 91 player back then. I was jealous they had bought him.

From what I know, he is inconsistent. He can do brilliant things but he could easily go 90 minutes doing nothing too. Inter have had a bad season and he probably needs to mature into a more consistent and hard working player. These kind of players need good managers/mentors.

I think I saw his debut for Inter' date=' against Milan in the SuperCup and I would've predicted him eventually becoming a 91 player back then. I was jealous they had bought him.

From what I know, he is inconsistent. He can do brilliant things but he could easily go 90 minutes doing nothing too. Inter have had a bad season and he probably needs to mature into a more consistent and hard working player. These kind of players need good managers/mentors.[/quote']

Very nice description, I'll add more as well after the Inter-Palermo game :).

Lineups for Inter are: Handanovic, Ranocchia, Silvestre, Juan Jesus; Jonathan, Zanetti, Kovacic, Kuzmanovic, Pereira; Rocchi, Alvarez

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

This is the day I have seen Silvestre' date=' Pereira, Rocchi, Johnathon and Schelotto playing for Inter. Scary to think that We got to this state and It's only been like 4 years since our Treble.[/quote']

Only Jonny and Pereira are playing good..Jonny is playing always good.

And will be a long stop for Zanetti..Incredible,Zanetti injuried is incredible.Achilles tendon injury for him..

Guest Phillnalp

Buy azithromycin online usa!

2012-05-07_00029.jpg AZIPICS_00221.jpg

Cheapest azithromycin, buy azithromycin with no prescription uk, buy zithromax 500mg prescription!

Azithromycin 250 buy

Azithromycin tablets 250 mg no prescription

Buy azithromycin zithromax online

The prescription antibiotic Zithromax is commonly employed to get the treatment of various common infections, which can include bacterial infections and sexually transmitted diseases. By decreasing bacteria's ability in order to protein and affecting peptide activity, the medicine can help to stop bacteria from continuing to live on and cause infection elsewhere in the body. Zithromax is very useful either tablet form or for being a liquid suspension and it is licensed to be utilized in both adults and children.

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Only Jonny and Pereira are playing good..Jonny is playing always good.

And will be a long stop for Zanetti..Incredible' date='Zanetti injuried is incredible.[/quote']

Those two have been decent , but what I mean is the quality of football from that treble team and this team is miles apart.

I agree. Zanetti being injured is incredible. This is going to hurt Inter very badly.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Those two have been decent ' date=' but what I mean is the quality of football from that treble team and this team is miles apart.

I agree. Zanetti being injured is incredible. This is going to hurt Inter very badly.[/quote']

Ok but it's normal to play bad if you have only Rocchi in your attack..

We have to think at next season..Already 5 buys

Guys is Nocerino injured?

No, just fallen way behind in the pecking order. :o Recent reports suggest He might come to Inter in a swap for Silvestre. I doubt it would happen though as Silvestre is just not very good while Nocerino is a good player with International experience. I'd take Noc any day over Matias.