Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Well I believe Aquilani wasnt our first option and we tried for someone big. We were also trying for Ganso but he'll come in January I think. After the world club cup.

Right now seeing as Montolivo has today been strongly linked with Roma and add in that Gago is likely to go there as well, De Rossi coming to Milan seriously cant be ruled out. Kaka coming looks the most likely, if anyone does come. Maybe Balotelli, no matter how much we wouldnt need him is a possibility too.:D

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Serie A Thread The Amazing, the Good, the Okay,the Bad, and the Ugly: Internazionale's Season This season was possibly one of the more interesting seasons that I have ever

Rhodolfo is linked to Juventus as Bonucci continues talks with Zenit.

Trabzonspor has made a 6m bid for Amauri, though after rejecting Galatasaray will probably reject them as well.

An out of Juventus is Grygera who is heavily linked with Fulham and could sign today.

Shocking reports are Arsenal made a 35m + add-ons bid for Sneijder, but after hearing his wage demands, immediately pulled out of the deal.

Elia could be moving to Juventus as early as Monday. A cheaper option then Perotti who had a 16m bid turned down by Sevilla from Juventus while Elia would cost around 10m and it seems that Hamburg have claimed he is going to leave, though Arsenal are also interested.

Eriksen is again linked to Milan, however he is supposedly not Mr X. Reports say Milan are done in the market, but all these talks of "Mr X" still going around could be a reason why Milan fans are waiting for a new signing. Eriksen according to his agent will not join Milan this Summer.

Fiorentina sign Gustavo Campanharo from Juvetude. A 19 year old Brazilian midfielder has made 44 appearances for the club, starting 23 games and scoring 1 goal.

Palermo are now favorites over Fiorentina to sign young forward Nicolas Lopez.

It is reported Turkish club Trabzonspor have offered €5m to sign Ziegler just before the transfer window closes. He's yet to impress Conte in friendly games and they will make a profit on him after signing him up as a free agent.

Santon seems like he's going to move to England after Inter and Newcastle have agreed a 5m fee for the fullback. How far he's fallen. Was so much hype around the kid. Would be nice to see him come good though.

Other reports say Newcastle will go back to Inter with a 6m bid for midfielder Muntari. Pretty much out of the Inter team already, he's been called upon to leave Inter for first team football by Kuffuor. Be some good dead weight gone and cash for Inter.

Floccari is still watched by both Fiorentina and Parma.

Roma have reportedly offered 7m for Inter target and Genoa forward Palacio. Kind of shocked at the price being that low honestly. Can see it rejected.

Empoli 24 year old midfielder Gianluca Musacci will play on loan for Parma

Roma have offered 8.5m for Lyon's young classy midfielder Pjanic. Again a low bid which is shocking.

Galatasaray are hoping to get Elia before Juventus did after making a 9m offer for the midfielder while Juventus are trying to offer Amauri in any deal for Elia.

Liverpool are the latest club to contact Fiorentina about Vargas, with Villa, Spurs, Inter and Juventus all having some kind of contact with the club.

Juventus sign Marcelo Estigarribia

It seems Roma have failed in signing Kjaer and now are looking at Torino's Angelo Ogbonna.

Genoa the latest club to want Zarate after seemingly failed to sign Gilardino.

Rossi's agent claims that Rossi would love a move to Napoli. Saying that he loves the club, the fans and the city, however his salary would be the biggest problem for the move.

Jorge Martinez has joined Cesena on a season long loan which actually could see Juventus still paying all of his wages.

Milan have said they will not buy anyone, however Italian reporters believe that it means they'll bring in a loan until Flamini's back next February. The likes of Diarra and Keita have been mentioned while they also rejected a bid for Urby Emanuelson from Malaga.

Napoli have made a 5m bid for Juan of Internacional. With Britos ruled out for 2 months with an injury, Napoli are in need of a defender.

Juventus will not be signing Rhodolfo however more then likely will be holding onto Krasic with Chelsea interested.

Kaka rules out any move from Madrid, with Milan hopeful.

Ziegler's move to Trabzonspor could be scuffed with him unable to agree personal terms after a 4m bid was accepted.

Franco Vazquez will be joining Palermo at the end of the year after the 2011 Apertura has come to a close. He is going to respect Belgrano and stick it out till December. Of course he's going to be given the duty to replace Pastore and the media are already all over him to do so.

It is said that Manchester City have made a final offer for Rossi of 28m. Gotta say it is a bit late to sell one of your best players.

Santon seems like he's going to move to England after Inter and Newcastle have agreed a 5m fee for the fullback. How far he's fallen. Was so much hype around the kid. Would be nice to see him come good though.

Thanks :P,my question is this though if he gets his career back on track do you think he could fulfill his huge potential still? remember watching him for Inter when he was 18 and thought he was going to become one of the best full backs in the world.

Hope we don't buy Muntari,he was terrible at Sunderland :(.

OMG santon! No way. To Newcastle? He still has a good chance of getting called up for the Euros in my opinion and moving to Newcastle means he's just given up. He'd definitely do well in EPL too imo. Inter have treated him terribly and to answer Toonfanforlife, he's not had a chance to impress enough, if he moves to Newcastle, he'll be looking to come back to Italy soon. Like Aquilani. Hopefully Milan can get him, he's a Milan fan after all. :D

6 mil is a steal.

Thanks :P' date='my question is this though if he gets his career back on track do you think he could fulfill his huge potential still? remember watching him for Inter when he was 18 and thought he was going to become one of the best full backs in the world.

Hope we don't buy Muntari,he was terrible at Sunderland :(.[/quote']

Haha, I really wasn't trying to insult Newcastle, just that it is quite a step down.

It all depends on why he's moving. 1 reason could be to get away from the hype. Obviously he was highly rated by Italians and they are putting the pressure on him to succeed for club and Country. 2. Could be that he's given up on trying to get to his full ability and is taking the road where he'll play for a club with lesser expectations.

Really hard to say if he'll do well or not.

I have been reading and it seems that Viviano is being used to make a deal for Inter. Or maybe I'm wrong. Any idea where he may head up at if he is to be moved on. As I assume Cesar is still the king. :)

Last time I heard anything it was to Genoa in a deal for Palacio. Which makes no sense to me with Frey just moving there.

Elia's having a medical at Juventus while they've ended the contract of Grygera who's free to join Fulham now.

Michael Bradley, linked to Villa, Napoli and Roma this summer is to join Chievo Verona.

Santon officially signs for Newcastle.

Kjaer is upset by the fact that he hasn't joined Roma yet.

Newcastle target Muntari is now being chased by Tottenham and Fulham to add to their squads.

David Trezeguet will not be joining Napoli as he has signed for Bani Yas, 1 year contract worth just under 2m.

Arsenal joins the mounting amount of teams to join the Vargas race, however a bid of 12m+ would be needed for him.

Genoa have said they'll reject all bids for Palacio and will offer him a new contract. With clubs like Inter, Napoli and Roma interested, I'll be shocked if he signs it.

Pjanic won't rule out a move to Roma if he doesn't start getting regular starting games.

Same reports of Madrid giving Gago the go ahead to join Roma.

Juventus are said to sign Rhodolfo in January, while are contemplating a Bonucci-Alves swap, as Bonucci continues talks to Russia. While they're also linked to Kjaer if he doesn't join Roma.

Inter and Genoa have co-ownership swapped Viviano and Kucka, however I believe they'll be staying at their respective clubs till next summer.

Santiago Silva will officially join Fiorentina Thursday.

Gonzalo Bergessio signs for Catania on a 4 year deal.

Milan are tracking Barcelona LB Maxwell as Taiwo is out injured while they also track Diarra on loan to replace Flamini.

Udinese track Marco Andreolli.

Lecce are aiming to take forgotten Oddo of Milan on loan.

Antonio Mazzotta signs for Crotone on loan from Lecce.

Udinese loan out Orellana to Celta Vigo with an option to buy. Mine as well stay in Spain, loaned out to 3 different Spanish clubs since joining in 09.

Messi joins Udinese... Kind of. Gabriel Andrei Torje has signed for Udinese and is called the "Messi of Romania".

Inter again interested in Lucas Rodriguez, but will never meet the 80m buyout clause he has.

Lille, Marseille and Saint-Etienne join the Italian suitors for Lazio forward Flocarri.

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Elia's having a medical at Juventus while they've ended the contract of Grygera who's free to join Fulham now.

Michael Bradley' date=' linked to Villa, Napoli and Roma this summer is to join Chievo Verona.

Santon officially signs for Newcastle.

[b']

Kjaer is upset by the fact that he hasn't joined Roma yet.[/b]

Newcastle target Muntari is now being chased by Tottenham and Fulham to add to their squads.

David Trezeguet will not be joining Napoli as he has signed for Bani Yas, 1 year contract worth just under 2m.

Arsenal joins the mounting amount of teams to join the Vargas race, however a bid of 12m+ would be needed for him.

Genoa have said they'll reject all bids for Palacio and will offer him a new contract. With clubs like Inter, Napoli and Roma interested, I'll be shocked if he signs it.

Pjanic won't rule out a move to Roma if he doesn't start getting regular starting games.

Same reports of Madrid giving Gago the go ahead to join Roma.

Juventus are said to sign Rhodolfo in January, while are contemplating a Bonucci-Alves swap, as Bonucci continues talks to Russia. While they're also linked to Kjaer if he doesn't join Roma.

Inter and Genoa have co-ownership swapped Viviano and Kucka, however I believe they'll be staying at their respective clubs till next summer.

Santiago Silva will officially join Fiorentina Thursday.

Gonzalo Bergessio signs for Catania on a 4 year deal.

Milan are tracking Barcelona LB Maxwell as Taiwo is out injured while they also track Diarra on loan to replace Flamini.

Udinese track Marco Andreolli.

Lecce are aiming to take forgotten Oddo of Milan on loan.

Antonio Mazzotta signs for Crotone on loan from Lecce.

Udinese loan out Orellana to Celta Vigo with an option to buy. Mine as well stay in Spain, loaned out to 3 different Spanish clubs since joining in 09.

Messi joins Udinese... Kind of. Gabriel Andrei Torje has signed for Udinese and is called the "Messi of Romania".

Inter again interested in Lucas Rodriguez, but will never meet the 80m buyout clause he has.

Lille, Marseille and Saint-Etienne join the Italian suitors for Lazio forward Flocarri.

the funny thing is that on SM ehs already on loan to roma lol.

So we move onto the last day. What will happen?

Muntari could move to Turkey with Galatasaray interested.

Moving to January already, Genoa and Milan have "closed" a deal. One report said it could be Kevin Constant who was linked to Milan before moving to Genoa.

Oddo is close to moving to Lecce on loan.

More Zarate loan move reports, never gonna happen, this time to Liverpool.

Iaquinta seems like he will be staying at Juventus, at least until January.

Mixed reports say Kjaer did in fact sign on loan to Roma with a 7m option next Summer, while others say he will permanently sign today.

Palermo reject claims they'll attempt to sign Gago before Roma can.

Juventus are close to signing Alex of Chelsea.

Pjanic and Kjaer = smart business for Roma.

If they start well, I consider them our biggest challengers.

Inter have got worse, I think they could miss out on a top 3, given that Napoli haven't sold any of their big names and have only improved. Juventus have added a lot of players, Vidal, Elia and Pirlo being the most exciting imo. Lazio will be there too, so I can't wait for the season to start.

Im hoping if Milan cant sign anyone today that Montolivo stays at Fiorentina and De Rossi stays at Roma, to give us a good chance of getting them for cheap in Jan/ free in summer.

Is this how people expect everyone to lineup -

Inter =

JC

Maicon Samuel Lucio Chivu

Zanetti Cambiasso Stankovic

Sneijder

Forlan Pazzini

Juve =

Buffon

Lichsteiner Chiellini Bonucci/Barzagli/Gastaldello De Ceglie

Krasic Pirlo Vidal Elia

Matri Vucinic

Roma =

Stek

Burdisso Kjaer Juan Heinze

Perrotta Pizarro De Rossi

Pjanic Bojan/Lamela

Osvaldo

Napoli =

De Sanctis

Britos Canna Campagnaro

Maggio Dzemaili Inler Dossena

Hamsik

Cavani Lavezzi

If they start well' date=' I consider them our biggest challengers.

Inter have got worse, I think they could miss out on a top 3, given that Napoli haven't sold any of their big names and have only improved. Juventus have added a lot of players, Vidal, Elia and Pirlo being the most exciting imo. Lazio will be there too, so I can't wait for the season to start.

Im hoping if Milan cant sign anyone today that Montolivo stays at Fiorentina and De Rossi stays at Roma, to give us a good chance of getting them for cheap in Jan/ free in summer.[/quote']

De Rossi will most likely sign a new contract anyway.

Napoli sign Newell's Old Boy's defender Ignacio Fideleff for 3m as a replacement for Ruiz.

Napoli are looking at one more defender on transfer day and are linked to Salvatore Bocchetti, and could be in a bidding war with Juventus. Doubt anything really happens.

Blackburn's will to sign a "superstar" leads them to Juventus's Luca Toni.

Lassana Diarra has reportedly rejected Milan, however Milan have for a while now said they're not going for anyone.

Tommaso Trani, released by Milan has joined QPR.

QPR joins Fulham, Newcastle, Spurs and Galatasaray for Muntari.

Daniele Gastaldello is a target of Juventus.

Mahamadou Sissoko is on his way back to Kilmarock for a 2nd loan deal.

Foggia has moved from Lazio to Sampdoria.

Roma sign Kjaer and Pjanic.

Just more on Inter's signing of Forlan and loan for Poli.

Inter have released defender Nelsen Rivas.

Oddo finally leaves Milan for Lecce on loan.

Roma still linked to Gago.

Udinese sign Roberto Pereyera from River Plate.

Kucka and Viviano swap as mentioned agreed.

Marseille join race for Boreillo and Gignac looks to be heading out.

Pablo Andres Gonzalez ande Milan Milanovic have signed for Siena. Both on loan from Palermo.

Inter have not given up on signing Palacio and could make a last ditch effort for him. - Genoa reject a 10m bid from Inter.

Fiorentina have come to an agreement with Catania over Maxi, however it will only happen if Gilardino is sold.

Piermario Morosini is close to signing for Brescia on loan.

Rui Sampaio joins Cagliari.

Palermo are looking at Bologna player Francesco Della Rocca. Could be as a co-ownership deal.

Kaoe joins Catania from Internacional.

Zarate joins Inter on loan with a 15m option to buy at the end of the season.

Boroni could be joining Roma. It'll only be a loan deal.

Gago joins Roma on loan.

Nocerino joins Milan on a 5 year contract from Palermo.

Inter sign Larenzo Tassi of Brescia. The 16 year old did make his debut in May against Fiorentina.

Edgar Barreto joins Palermo from Atalanta.

With Boroni going on loan to Roma, Parma have taken Sergio Floccari on loan from Lazio for 1.5m with an option to buy at 5.5m come next summer.

With Gilardino yet to make a move, Genoa decided to go a much cheaper option in Andrea Caracciolo from Brescia. Scoring 12 goals last season, the forward moves for just under 2m for 50 percent ownership.

Lecce are going to be able to play a loan team, this time Pasquato and Giandonato are close to signing on loan.

Gustavo Campanharo officially signs for Fiorentina.

Yussif Raman Chibsah has signed for Juventus from Sassuolo.

Cesena have signed the young Croatian striker Marko Livaja of Hajduk Spalato.

Gargano signs a new contract at Napoli till 2015 after all of those reports of him leaving at the beginning of the season.

Lecce decided to actually sign a player and have signed Luis Muriel from Udinese.

Im hoping if Milan cant sign anyone today that Montolivo stays at Fiorentina and De Rossi stays at Roma, to give us a good chance of getting them for cheap in Jan/ free in summer.

[b']Inter =

JC

Sneijder

Forlan Pazzini[/b]

Juve =

Buffon

Krasic Pirlo Vidal Elia

Matri Vucinic

Roma =

Stek

Pjanic Bojan/Lamela

Osvaldo

Napoli =

De Sanctis

Britos Canna Campagnaro

Hamsik

Cavani Lavezzi

Inter =

JC

Samuel-Lucio-Chivu

Maicon-Sneijder(Stankovic)-Cambiasso-Zanetti

Zarate(Sneijder)-Pazzini(Milito)-Forlan

Goal.com Editor Carlo Garganese just wrote on his Twitter account: "#AS Roma have signed Under-21 striker Fabio Borini from Parma on loan. €1.7m for the loan, option of €7m to make permanent end of season" I have hopes that Totti could win one more Scudetto before his retirement. A weak Inter & Juventus, unbalanced Milan and Napoli sides. I'll put a little sum of money to Scudetto win by Roma, it worths it.

Inter =

JC

Sneijder

Forlan Pazzini

Juve =

Buffon

Krasic Pirlo Vidal Elia

Matri Vucinic

[b']Roma =

Stek

Pjanic Bojan/Lamela

Osvaldo[/b]

Napoli =

De Sanctis

Britos Canna Campagnaro

Hamsik

Cavani Lavezzi

Roma=

Stek

Cicinho/Cassetti-Burdisso-Juan/Kjaer-Angel

Gago-De Rossi-Pjanic

Osvaldo-Totti/Lamela-Bojan

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Roma=

Stek

Cicinho/Cassetti-Burdisso-Juan/Kjaer-Angel

Gago-De Rossi-Pjanic

Osvaldo-Totti/Lamela-Bojan

The team is fairing out to look very capable of achieving something big on the paper, but I'd be thrilled (from a Roma fan point of view) if Roma would manage to sign one or possibly even two decent fullback(s). Cassetti and Cicinho aren't too convincing and whilst I do like Rosi, loaning him out would perhaps be a better conclusion. Taking Cassani on loan (instead of Fiorentina doing so) + buying someone like Mesto or Zaccardo would have been heavy feats.

It’s reported Palermo have sacked Coach Stefano Pioli and director of sport Sean Sogliano could follow.

There were already strong rumours over the past few days that Pioli would be axed after their Europa League exit in the preliminary rounds.

Several sources, including Sky Sport Italia, suggest Pioli has been given his marching orders this evening. Most of his staff are also axed, save only for goalkeeping trainer Graziani Vinti.

It is possible director of sport Sogliano will also leave Palermo, as he was reported to have had a blazing row with President Maurizio Zamparini today.

Sogliano should’ve been negotiating on transfer deadline day, but instead his assistant was spotted talking to agents.

Zamparini declared he will hold a Press conference on Thursday at 12.00 UK time to present the new signings, but it’s widely believed he’ll reveal Pioli’s dismissal too.

Potential candidates to replace Pioli are Bortolo Mutti and Pasquale Marino, though youth team boss Devis Mangia could be promoted. Former Palermo Coach Delio Rossi already turned down the job.

:rolleyes: