Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Serie A Thread The Amazing, the Good, the Okay,the Bad, and the Ugly: Internazionale's Season This season was possibly one of the more interesting seasons that I have ever

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Such a bad call to not bring Pazzini. He should be picked ahead of Gilardino and Sau. I really don't envisage Gilardino or Sau getting called up for the WC, while Pazzini has a great chance of doing so.

No Verratti either..

Good to see Verona up. Too long without them and cool to see newboys Sassuolo.

Serious changes at Napoli? According to the media, yes.

Mazzarri has reportedly signed a deal with Inter, and will have full control, including transfers. Reports claimed he could also be signing for Roma, however Allegri is still favorite.

Zuniga to Juventus? It seems possible as Juventus are set to agree personal terms with him, however contact between Juventus and Napoli has been minimal and Napoli are still set to offer him a new contract. He's had a huge impact for us this season and I'd hate to see him leave, would rather lose him for free in 2014, although not my money so it's easy to say. :P

Even though Heynckes is likely to retire, it hasn't stopped the media claiming Napoli are after him to replace Mazzarri. Along with Benitez being linked again, and Benitez claiming he'd coach in Italy again.

Gianluca Pegolo looks likely to sign for Napoli to replace Rosati as Napoli's 2nd goal keeper. While Napoli still look for a replacement for De Sanctiis, with Mignolet being scouted.

Napoli are the newest club to show interest in Torino's Cerci. Was only a matter of time, his showing this season has been great.

Seems we're also set to offer 10m, Gamberini's full ownership and half of Kaddouri's contract to sign Ogbonna.

Serious changes at Napoli? According to the media' date=' yes.

Mazzarri has reportedly signed a deal with Inter, and will have full control, including transfers. Reports claimed he could also be signing for Roma, however Allegri is still favorite.

Zuniga to Juventus? It seems possible as Juventus are set to agree personal terms with him, however contact between Juventus and Napoli has been minimal and Napoli are still set to offer him a new contract. He's had a huge impact for us this season and I'd hate to see him leave, would rather lose him for free in 2014, although not my money so it's easy to say. :P

Even though Heynckes is likely to retire, it hasn't stopped the media claiming Napoli are after him to replace Mazzarri. Along with Benitez being linked again, and Benitez claiming he'd coach in Italy again.

Gianluca Pegolo looks likely to sign for Napoli to replace Rosati as Napoli's 2nd goal keeper. While Napoli still look for a replacement for De Sanctiis, with Mignolet being scouted.

Napoli are the newest club to show interest in Torino's Cerci. Was only a matter of time, his showing this season has been great.

Seems we're also set to offer 10m, Gamberini's full ownership and half of Kaddouri's contract to sign Ogbonna.[/quote']

wow! Any idea on Hamsik or Cavanini? I hope they stay! :)

Some of the latest Serie A news:

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta has confirmed that talks are under way with Manchester City forward Carlos Tevez and his representatives.The Argentine is now the leading candidate to sign with the Bianconeri this summer, overtaking compatriot Gonzalo Higuain.

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio may be on his way out of Turin, as rumours persist that English Premier League champions Manchester United are looking to sign him.Tuttosport are reporting that the Italian international might be more expendable to the Bianconeri than he once was, and could possibly be sold to the Red Devils if a satisfactory bid is made. (I'm not having it)

Antonio Cassano has been linked with moves away from Inter this summer.Gazzetta dello Sport report that Cassano could leave them for clubs in the United Arab Emirates or Monaco.

Juventus are close to agreeing to personal terms with Napoli fullback Juan Zuniga as the Bianconeri are looking to strengthen their squad for next season, but have not yet come to any agreement with their Serie A rivals.Zuniga has a contract with the Neapolitans until 2014 and has not yet renewed his deal, giving Juventus the opportunity to buy the player at a reduced price.

Icardi and Samp beat Juve 3-2 today. Icardi seems to like scoring on Juve.

Reports have emerged in the last few hours in Italy that current Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri has agreed a three-year contract with Inter.According to Radio Radio, Mazzarri signed a deal to replace Andrea Stramaccioni at Inter on Friday.The deal will allow Mazzarri to take his full coaching staff to the San Siro with him. ( Say what?)

Real Sociedad’s 22-year-old forward Antoine Griezmann has emerged as a summer transfer target for AC Milan. Despite the link with the Italian giants, Griezmann is said to be unwilling to leave Spain at the moment, and wants to continue his career in La Liga.

Sampdoria are hopeful young star striker Simone Zaza will return next season after his loan spell at Ascoli.

Zaza has produced a stand out season while on loan to Serie B strugglers Ascoli, with this form it is unsure whether or not he will extend his deal at the Blucerchiati beyond June 2014, after being linked with Milan and Juventus. (Not to mention Napoli is interested in young Zaza as well)

Inter and AC Milan are set to continue their rivalry during the transfer window as both clubs have been linked with moves for Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke.

Referees Association president Marcello Nicchi has warned players they will be sent off if they attempt to walk off the field of play because of racist chants.“Everyone is free to express their opinions as they wish, but there are rules,” Nicchi said today. “Those who leave the field of play to protest without telling the referee will be sent off by the referee. I hope it does not come to that. It would be a defeat for the system and to everyone involved.You have to give less importance to the phenomenon of racism from the media’s point of view and start to be hard against the shameful act itself.”The approach is the same one adopted by UEFA and FIFA, as players are not allowed to walk off the field during a competitive match without permission from the referee.

Last game of the season tommorow against the Zebras aka Udinese. It's been a crazy season and We look set to finish 9th in the Serie A league table. This is the worst finish that Inter has had in a long time and certainly the worst I have ever seen.

It'll be interesting to see Muriel and Di Na against our defense, and Hando against his former team.

This isn't a help thread but 2 of the 3 players are in Serie A and I'd like opinions on these top talents please, thanks! :)

Zaha + Niang or De Sciglio?

I have a squad of 90 and plenty of talents

Other noticeable RBs: Valencia, Ivanovic, Rafael, Danilo, Montoya, Carvajal

Other noticeable FW/AM(RL)s: Gotze, Reus, Hazard, Neymar, Tadic, Ox, Draxler, Insigne, Bernard, Nem

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

This isn't a help thread but 2 of the 3 players are in Serie A and I'd like opinions on these top talents please' date=' thanks! :)

Zaha + Niang or De Sciglio?

I have a squad of 90 and plenty of talents

Other noticeable RBs: Valencia, Ivanovic, Rafael, Danilo, Montoya, Carvajal

Other noticeable FW/AM(RL)s: Gotze, Reus, Hazard, Neymar, Tadic, Ox, Draxler, Insigne, Bernard, Nem[/quote']

I'd go for De Sciglio, he has shown a great potential, great crossing from left and right, attention and timing.. Niang doesn't impress me, he always tries to dribble and doesn't score. I've watched Zaha only three times this season, not enough to judge

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

I'd go for De Sciglio' date=' he has shown a great potential, great crossing from left and right, attention and timing.. Niang doesn't impress me, he always tries to dribble and doesn't score. I've watched Zaha only three times this season, not enough to judge[/quote']

Agreed. I prefer De Sciglio a zillion times over Niang, but can't say much about Zaha either. :P

Why is that? Any rumors surrounding him moving away?

Thought he was decent this season. :confused:

We gave him a choice. Perform well, or We would look to move him. I don't mind him staying given that He performs consistently but He's a very inconsistent player. Like I said below, He's had games where He's very good then games where He isn't there.

Anyways, Muriel is just class. This guy, holy, He's going to be deadly when He's in his prime. He plays so similar to Il Fenomeno.