Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

First, congrats to Spain. Thought the first penalty wasn't a penalty as he got the ball first but the defense was just not good enough.

Moving on, fascinating rumours:

Parma and Inter have been in talks for hours about Belfodil and it's reported that a bid of 10m + Cassano and Silvestre on loan for half of his contract has been agreed. Far too much.

Astori and Nainggolan are set to stay at Cagliari for another season.

Fiorentina have confirmed they signed Munua on a free transfer.

They are also set to sign Ambrosini on a 1 year deal.

Fiorentina took up the option to sign 50% of Cuardrado's contract.

Luca Toni set to make a move to France to sign for Ajaccio.

Napoli are set to have Bigon talk with Real Madrid about signing Morata sometime this week as Benitez has been scouting him and requested him to De Laurentiis.

Italian reports that not just one, but two bids of 8m were turned down by Udinese for Vydra.

Sampdoria are set to sell Matias Rodriguez to Argentina if they get a fee of around 4m.

Nicola Murru' date=' is he any good?[/color']

He's a good little talent. He got plenty of time near the end of the season but expect him to get more playing time next season. As an 18 year old playing left back in the Serie A, you can't help but respect what He has done. Few young players and even at the age of 18 can be successful. He's also a Italian Under 19 International.

First' date=' congrats to Spain. Thought the first penalty wasn't a penalty as he got the ball first but the defense was just not good enough.[/b']

Moving on, fascinating rumours:

Parma and Inter have been in talks for hours about Belfodil and it's reported that a bid of 10m + Cassano and Silvestre on loan for half of his contract has been agreed. Far too much.

Astori and Nainggolan are set to stay at Cagliari for another season.

Fiorentina took up the option to sign 50% of Cuardrado's contract.

Napoli are set to have Bigon talk with Real Madrid about signing Morata sometime this week as Benitez has been scouting him and requested him to De Laurentiis.

Could you expand on how the Inter defence held up and how Italy perfromed? Unfortunately, I had School so I couldn't catch the game :/. I heard Thiago got a hat trick though which is very good for him. Apparently, Verratti didn't have a good game? Why did Regini start ahead of Biraghi? :confused:

I don't mind Silvestre but 10 mil and Cassano is over payment beyond belief. I would give like 4 mil and Silvestre at the most.

Not surprised at Cuadrado being picked up by Fiorentina. He has an awesome season on the right flank for them and if they hadn't taken the option, I would've been absolutely perplexed.

I guess that puts a stop to all the Inter , Napoli, and club rumours on Nainngolan. Astori doesn't seem like He'll be Napoli's CB's next season either.

Morata would be very interesting at Napoli. Napoli would acquire another exciting young talent alongside Insigne. Oh, and you still have the other Insigne, and Radosevic.

Latest Serie A news:

AC Milan are keeping a close eye on versatile Feyenoord defender Bruno Martins Indi. The Rotterdam outfit reportedly want €10 million for the defender, a figure the Diavolo are unprepared to meet at this time. (Great news for Milan.)

Monaco are reportedly eyeing a move for AC Milan midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng. According to Sky Sport Italia, newly promoted Monaco could be ready to meet Milan’s asking price of €15 million. (A$ Monaco joining P$G in raiding Serie A)

Inter are willing to sell Fredy Guarin with both Anzhi Makhachkala and Tottenham Hotspur said to be very interested in the Colombian midfielder.However, Guarin has informed Inter that he favours a move to England rather than Russia, making Tottenham favourites to capture the former Porto player.

Napoli have been linked with a move for highly rated Santos goalkeeper Rafael.

Argentine midfielder Lucas Biglia says he is ready to prove his worth to Lazio. The 27 year old midfielder, who also holds an Italian passport, is close to sealing a move to the Biancocelesti.

Serie A club Napoli have taken to Twitter to deny that they has been negotiating the departure of midfielder Blerim Dzemaili. The 27-year-old Switzerland international had strongly been linked with a move to AC Milan in recent weeks, but would appear that the Partenopei intend on keeping him at the San Paolo.

Inter youngster Giulio Donati is reportedly attracting interest from two German clubs following his performances at the European U21 Championships. The 23-year-old was the star man as Italy defeated the Netherlands 1-0 to reach the final of the tournament, a performance which as not gone unnoticed.According to Tuttomercatoweb, Schalke 04 and Bayer Leverkusen are tracking the right-back and could make a move for him this summer. (Donati leaving? :/)

Inter have sold Italy U21 standout Giulio Donati to Bayer Leverkusen for a fee of €3 million. As a result of his performances, Sky Sport Italia reports that the native of Tuscany has been sold to Leverkusen for €3 million.

:eek:! He had an impressive showing at the U21 Championships, but then again, I don't think He would've fit Mazzari's style. :o

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Inter have sold Italy U21 standout Giulio Donati to Bayer Leverkusen for a fee of €3 million. As a result of his performances' date=' Sky Sport Italia reports that the native of Tuscany has been sold to Leverkusen for €3 million.

:eek:! He had an impressive showing at the U21 Championships, but then again, I don't think He would've fit Mazzari's style. :o[/quote']

Only with Mazzarri? He had not future at Inter..he was relegated with Grosseto in Lega Pro..Good money for an Isla offer.

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Only with Mazzarri? He had not future at Inter..he was relegated with Grosseto in Lega Pro..Good money for an Isla offer.

I still think He's a good little player but I do agree with you that this will be good money for Isla. Unless He becomes a star :o. I guess He's there to replace Carvajal although He isn't close to Carva offensively.

The Inter fans are raging on the Inter forum.

Interesting that Donati has taken such a huge leap, from the bottom Serie B side to Leverkusen. Funnily enough, after praising him for his performances in the other 4 games, he was very bad today tbh. I still wish him the best though.

Italy overall though can be very pleased. They were the only team to prove Spain have weaknesses themselves and did fight till the end. Things could've gone differently in the game, with the cheap penalty not being given or Florenzi doing better with his chance, but ultimately the whole competition is just an experience to learn and improve, which Italy definitely did. It's going to make teams in Italy take note and recognise the talent in the country, hopefully.

This Belfodil transfer has really shocked me. I know chairmans of smaller teams always exaggerate the value of the player but now Inter are actually going to come close to it?:confused:

I knew he was a talent but I remember him actually losing his starting place at Parma last season and to hear Inter will pay 10mil + loan with an option on Cassano and Silvestre for just half of this guy, does seem outrageous. I am intrigued to see how this evolves next season though. Belfodil and Icardi. More young and hungry players is the way to go.

I can kind of believe and understand sacrificing Handanovic as well at this point. Buy a cheaper goalkeeper or give Bardi his chance and use the rumoured 30mil Anzhi are apparently offering, on new talent.

Exciting summer with a few more rumours tonight.

L'Equipe believe Napoli are favorites to bring in Rami.

Handanovic's agent has played down rumours of a move to Anzhi.

Ajaccio, sign an Italian manager, linked to Italians. They are now reportedly linked with Juventus striker Matri.

Milan have reportedly offered 9m to Genoa for Kucka.

Monaco are the newest club linked to Milan's Niang.

Gomez's agent claims 4 clubs have continued to show interest. Fiorentina, Juventus, Manchester City and Atletico Madrid.

Napoli have taken up the option to sign 50% of Armero's contract after his loan move ended.

It's actually being reported that if Marotta does not sign one of their transfer targets within the next 2 weeks, that he could be fired and Nedved would step up in his spot.

Some reports are claiming that after Galliani has had talks with Monaco about selling Boateng, they asked about SES and have reportedly made an official 60m bid for the duo.

Napoli are also interested in bringing in Koscielny from Arsenal, as Benitez has recommended the club to sign both Rami and Koscielny to have a familiar duo together.

Galatasaray are keeping a close eye on Inler as he's set to have talks with Benitez, who wanted him at Liverpool, to see if he'll continue to have first team football this coming season.

I still think He's a good little player but I do agree with you that this will be good money for Isla. Unless He becomes a star :o. I guess He's there to replace Carvajal although He isn't close to Carva offensively.

The Inter fans are raging on the Inter forum.

It's normal, you have Jonathan so Donati wouldn't have played for the next ten years :D

It's normal' date=' you have Jonathan so Donati wouldn't have played for the next ten years :D[/quote']

Yes, and Donati now is an RB for 352? In which world? xD 23 yo, He played with Grosseto and you still want to say that heìs a great player, an Inter player? LOL

We have Jonathan because he hasnt offers from other clubs, we'll sell Schelotto and one between Basta and Isla will arrive..

Yes' date=' and Donati now is an RB for 352? In which world? xD 23 yo, He played with Grosseto and you still want to say that heìs a great player, an Inter player? LOL

We have Jonathan because he hasnt offers from other clubs, we'll sell Schelotto and one between Basta and Isla will arrive..[/quote']

Diamanti, Toni, Grosso (was he even professional?) and even Pirlo were not very well known at this age. Jonathan is worse than Donati. Donati is Italian and a home grown player, you should want him to stay, especially when the fee is so small. Donati can also play CB, I believe. I think it's stupid management to sell him, if they end up doing so.

Yes' date=' and Donati now is an RB for 352? In which world? xD 23 yo, He played with Grosseto and you still want to say that heìs a great player, an Inter player? LOL

We have Jonathan because he hasnt offers from other clubs, we'll sell Schelotto and one between Basta and Isla will arrive..[/quote']

Carvajal was pretty much a no one before to join aswell.Tell me 10 forumers who knew many things about him before to join and play in Bundesliga?Donati can be great at Leverkusen..hopefully he will.

Carvajal was pretty much a no one before to join aswell.Tell me 10 forumers who knew many things about him before to join and play in Bundesliga?Donati can be great at Leverkusen..hopefully he will.

Carvajal was unknown to this forum but madrid coaches knew he was a great talent, they loaned him to give some proffessional game-time.

Carvajal was unknown to this forum but madrid coaches knew he was a great talent' date=' they loaned him to give some proffessional game-time.[/quote']

He wasn't actually loaned...He was brought by Leverkusen but Madrid had a buy-back clause in the contract.Donati seems to be a good talent too,he looked good at U21 and he can definetly improve in Germany.The youth system in Germany is miles ahead and Neverkusen will know how to get the best out of Donati.

TBF, lots of people knew of his potential, including me. No one expected him to perform so exceptionally for a new team in a completely different and tougher league.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Diamanti' date=' Toni, Grosso (was he even professional?) and even Pirlo were not very well known at this age. Jonathan is worse than Donati. Donati is Italian and a home grown player, you should want him to stay, especially when the fee is so small. Donati can also play CB, I believe. I think it's stupid management to sell him, if they end up doing so.[/quote']

Mate, you cant judge Donati on two games..He played bad for 3 seasons, he isnt a good player and he cant play as CB. Jonathan isnt worse than Donati in his position, Jonathan if plays can be good..you'll see in another team..he was an important starter for Parma but its always difficult to play in San Siro.

You are judging a player for 2-3 games and in the last he was very bad..I think its a bargain to receive 3m for a player like him.

@Kunasher : In this moment Bundes is a better league because of Bayern and Dortmund but I dont think there's a tougher league than Serie A.

Mertens is set to join Napoli by the weekend.

Nainggolan has claimed he's open to moving, and Roma have reportedly jumped in first. They've reportedly offered 5 players for Nainggolan, yes... 5. The five players that Roma have allegedly offered up are Federico Viviani, Luca Antei, Valerio Verre, Matteo Politano and Paolo Frascatore.

Few more rumours of Napoli targeting Koscielny, while still being favorites to signing Rami.

Donati is set to have talks with Inter to see if he's in their plans for the future.

Inter have signed the other half of Handanovic's contract for 11m.

Faraoni is 100% a Udinese player now as well.

Sunderland have made an approach to bring in Vydra on loan.

Sampdoria want Niang on loan as part of the deal to sign Poli.

Parma and Inter are still in talks over Belfodil.

Diego Fabbrini, Marco Davide Faraoni and Gabriele Angella are all set to go on loan to Watford from Udinese.

Leverkusen have made an 11m bid for Ilicic, however the Palermo play-maker wants to stay in Italy.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's agent claims there is a 50% chance he'll play in Italy, and 50% chance he'll play in a different league. Fascinating.

Juventus officially sign Asamoah permanently, offering 9m for the rest of his contract.

Livorno are set to have talks with Bologna over Aquafresca.

Pinilla is a possible option Fiorentina are looking at to replace Toni.

He wasn't actually loaned...He was brought by Leverkusen but Madrid had a buy-back clause in the contract.Donati seems to be a good talent too' date='he looked good at U21 and he can definetly improve in Germany.The youth system in Germany is miles ahead and Neverkusen will know how to get the best out of Donati.[/quote']

Yes l know Germany currently got the best youth system, but you cannot count Donati as a youth anymore. He is 23 and has played only on serie B, not a single game for inter as a proffessional (probably because he's not from argentina). l wish him the best at Leverkusen but l dont think it will work.

Yes l know Germany currently got the best youth system' date=' but you cannot count Donati as a youth anymore. He is 23 and has played only on serie B, not a single game for inter as a proffessional (probably because he's not from argentina). l wish him the best at Leverkusen but l dont think it will work.[/quote']

Worked with Carvajal..might work with DOnati too.Worth a gamble.

Mate' date=' you cant judge Donati on two games..He played bad for 3 seasons, he isnt a good player and he cant play as CB. Jonathan isnt worse than Donati in his position, Jonathan if plays can be good..you'll see in another team..he was an important starter for Parma but its always difficult to play in San Siro.

You are judging a player for 2-3 games and in the last he was very bad..I think its a bargain to receive 3m for a player like him.

@Kunasher : In this moment Bundes is a better league because of Bayern and Dortmund but I dont think there's a tougher league than Serie A.[/quote']

Angelo..you look ridiculous so come on hah...