Guest Daragh

Official Serie A Thread

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

De Sanctis

Cannavaro - Campagnaro - Fideleff

Zuniga - Gargano - Inler - Dossena

Hamsik - Lavezzi

Cavani

Bench: Santana' date=' Pandev, Aronica, Mascara, Dzemali, Rosati, Fideleff.

Fiorentina: Boruc, Gamberini, Pasqual, Cassani, Natali, Vargas, Behrami, Montolivo, Munari, Cerci, Jovetic

Bench: Silvestri, Kharja, Nastasic, Lazzari, Romulo, Silva, Neto

Other game

Milan: Abbiati, Taiwo, Yepes, Silva, Abate, Bommel, Emanuelson, Seedorf, Nocerino, Cassano, El Shaarawy

Bench: Valoti, Amelia, Aquilani, Zambrotta, Inzaghi, Nesta

Cesena: Ravaglia, Comotto, Rossi, Bergen, Rodriguez, Guana, Martinez, Candreva, Parolo, Mutu, Alves

Bench: Colucci, Ceccarelli, Calderoni, Lauro, Ghezzal, Eder, Malonga.

Seedorf 1-0 Cesena.

Poor reffing this game. Milan and Cesena both have had legit penalties turned down, Taiwo should have easily been sent off.[/quote']

I was wondering if you could tell me, are KP Boateng, Robinho and Ibrahimovic injured?

Nice one mate :)

such player would never be left out by allegri, he isnt a manager that likes testing too much.. hes more of a ' why change a winning tactic' type, and hes right, but hes very unlucky this season, alot of important players injured, some of which are the ones you mentioned.

I know it's not Serie A' date=' but I reckon someone will still be able to help.

Why has Dani Gastaldello not played yet for Serie B side Sampdoria? Is it injury, or is it something to do with failing to secure a move away?[/quote']

Haven't heard anything about an injury. I do know that he was in talks with Juventus about signing for them. Also linked to others like Wolfsburg, Inter and a few other clubs so it could be something to do with failing to secure a move.

Hi guys' date='

Is Ricardo Alvarez injured or why isn't he playing for Inter, considering all the injuries atm I would've thought he'd be getting some minutes.

Not having much luck with my Seria A players atm!! :P

Thanks in advance for the help.

Herby[/quote']

He hasn't really fit in. Inter are looking to loan him out in January from what I know.

He hasn't really fit in. Inter are looking to loan him out in January from what I know.

Arrrrrgh!!! Really?

So they paid 11M for him and now will loan him out??

I was hoping Ranieri would bring out the best in him. :(

Wow, the Inter board needs a kick in the @$$ :P

Thanks for the info though Napolifan. Will try sending you some more rep. :)

Herby

Is there any team that has surprised in these few games. I would think everything is still too early' date=' but it's nice to see Chievo up there again. :)[/quote']

I would say Atalanta.. they would be on first place if they didn't start with 6 negative points.. :|

Arrrrrgh!!! Really?

So they paid 11M for him and now will loan him out??

I was hoping Ranieri would bring out the best in him. :(

Wow' date=' the Inter board needs a kick in the @$$ :P

Thanks for the info though Napolifan. Will try sending you some more rep. :)

Herby[/quote']

Don't worry about the rep, don't do it for it. Also, I don't think they wanted to buy him to loan him out, but he didn't fit in with Gasperini. He might not be loaned out under Ranieri. In fact he started in the win tonight over CSKA. Got a good 84 minutes.

Almost dropped 2 points. But 11 minutes from time, Zarate gets the winning goal. Again Cambiasso is giving the assist. Crisetig got his I believe debut tonight as well. Came on 2 minutes into injury time but great to see.

Napoli starting line-up tonight

De Sanctis

Campagnaro - Cannavaro - Aronica

Zuniga - Inler - Gargano - Dossena

Hamsik - Lavezzi

Cavani

Bench: Rosati, Grava, Fernandez, Fideleff, Santana, Mascara, Pandev

Villarreal: Lopez, Rodriguez, Zapata, Musacchio, Catala, Senna, De Guzman, Cani, Soriano, Rossi, Nilmar

Bench: Cesar, Oriol, Marchena, Mario, Perez, Camunas, Mubarek

Rossi I guess is fit.

Don't worry about the rep' date=' don't do it for it. Also, I don't think they wanted to buy him to loan him out, but he didn't fit in with Gasperini. He might not be loaned out under Ranieri. In fact he started in the win tonight over CSKA. Got a good 84 minutes.

Almost dropped 2 points. But 11 minutes from time, Zarate gets the winning goal. Again Cambiasso is giving the assist. Crisetig got his I believe debut tonight as well. Came on 2 minutes into injury time but great to see.[/quote']

Yeah I saw that and was rather surprised but happy! :D

Also noted that Lorenzo Crisetig came on as a very late sub. I own him in a few setups so that was a bonus, although he's meant to be quite good. :o;)

Good win but if we play like that we'll get killed by Bayern. Gotta say our fortune was with us as Nilmar and Rossi were both off their game, especially Nilmar. Cavani needs to learn how to make a run. I couldn't count on one hand how many times he needlessly went early. Lavezzi was quite good, though his first touch a couple times was poor. He's gotten much faster as well. Hamsik was his good ol' self, although I don't get why he didn't shoot more often. More then impressed by how Gargano was. Pretty much played Senna off the park the first half. Inler was decent as well. Great passing typically to Dossena. Zuniga his typical hard working. Campagnaro was probably our best player. Great defensive work but even his passing was top notch. I thought Cannavaro had an alright game, looked a bit off but 3 great points. Can we actually get through the group? Be absolutely amazing.

Milan: Abbiati, Nesta, Antonini, Silva, Abate, Bommel, Emanuelson, Seedorf, Nocerino, Ibra, Cassano

Bench: Amelia, Taiwo, Yepes, Aquilani, Ganz, Bonera, Sciglio

Viktoria: Cech, Cisovsky, Limbersky, Bystron, Rajtoral, Petrzela, Kolar, Horvath, Pilar, Jiracek, Bakos

Bench: Pavlik, Reznik, Sevinsky, Trapp, Fillo, Darida, Duris

3 big points for Milan through a penalty from Ibra and Cassano. Sadly Ganz didn't get subbed on to make him the youngest player at Milan to play in Europe which is still held by Abate.

However, Sciglio did get on 3 minutes from time.

Udinese are really playing a much weaker team.

Isla, Armero, Asamoah and Benatia on the bench. No Di Natale at all. No Domizzi, no Pasquale, no Pinzi, no Torje, Barreto, Flores.

Celtic lead 1-0 because of a penalty.

Late penalty to Udinese gives them the 1-1 draw.

Unfortunately it didn't go any better with Lazio losing 2-1 to Sporting. Insua got sent off but Lazio couldn't come back.

That was unlucky! Pazzini was marginally offside.

Edit: Haha, 3 of Inter's back 4 were up for a counter-attack!!

2: Obi red card :| and penalty to Napoli

3: Cesar saves from Hamsik, Campagnaro slams in the rebound!

4: That was terrible defending by Nagatomo, but *** was Cesar doing that far out! Should've just let his defender deal with it.

So was Nocerino Galliani's 'Mr X'??

According to Galliani, Aquilani's Mr. X. However I believe Mr X was one of Kaka, Hamsik or Pastore but they couldn't afford/get them so they went for the best option they could meet. He claims "Mr Y" is still in Madrid, which would be Kaka or Diarra I'd think who were really who he wanted. But who knows?

According to Galliani' date=' Aquilani's Mr. X. However I believe Mr X was one of Kaka, Hamsik or Pastore but they couldn't afford/get them so they went for the best option they could meet. He claims "Mr Y" is still in Madrid, which would be Kaka or Diarra I'd think who were really who he wanted. But who knows?[/quote']

Then Ganso is Mr Z and Montolivo is...? :o:D:p

Then Ganso is Mr Z and Montolivo is...? :o:D:p

Haha. No one knows how Galliani's mind works, though seeing he got Aquilani, it's pretty much easier just to call him Mr X while Kaka is more then likely Mr Y. He'll be using multiple alphabets pretty soon. :P

Haha. No one knows how Galliani's mind works' date=' though seeing he got Aquilani, it's pretty much easier just to call him Mr X while Kaka is more then likely Mr Y. He'll be using multiple alphabets pretty soon. :P[/quote']

Bah! He is probably learning, from Berlusconi, to make up his own rules anyway. :D:p

Bologna sacked Bisoli and have hired Pioli.

Can't believe Conte's willing to get rid of Quagliarella. They've only had 2 forwards score in Vucinic and Matri once each, and he's better then both of them. Be ridiculous if he was sold to anyone outside of Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli (not coming back I know), Lazio. I wish Udinese would get him. Him and Di Natale would be a nasty partnership.

United and Milan are both tracking Benfica midfielder Javi Garcia and are prepared to offer over 10m for the midfielder.