Guest Daragh

Official Serie A Thread

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

3 :( A game that we could have won.

Sorry, it's just entertaining to watch. Although Livorno have some really decent strikers in Paulinho and Emeghera. Definitely a game you should be winning though. Especially with the chances.

A lot of Inter fans haven't wanted Mazzarri as coach since like, January. Surprised he didn't blame the ref again.

You really want it ' date=' don't you ? :D

Menez to Juve ?[/quote']

YEAH l really want it, but not as much as EL or a 4th scudetto :P (we haven't secured 3rd yet though!!!)

Could happen as we're definitely changing formation next season.

Anyone read about Floro Flores adopting an abandoned 3or4 day old baby.

Very touching and massive respect to him.

I didn't read it, but I couldn't agree more with you.

I only knew Floro Flores as a player till today, but I now have an enormous admiration for the human being.

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Kovacic remembers me the drama that happened with Pirlo' date=' who was treated[/b'] in a similar manner as the croatian wonderkind...Shame on them if it'd happen again with Kovacic...

If Kovacic moves to another country ---> one of the best young CM's of the world

In Italy ---> addicted to the bench

I love how Higuain's asked like once a month why he chose Napoli over other clubs, his answer doesn't change. Naples as the City loves it's football, and De Laurentiis talking to him has always been his reason and I don't think it'll change. :P

Lyon: Lopes; Tolisso, Koné, Umtiti, Bedimo; Ferri, Gonalons; Malbranque, Lacazette, Mvuemba; Briand

Lyon bench: Vercoutre, Zeffane, Sarr, Danic, Fekir, Gomis, Njie

Juventus: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Tevez, Osvaldo

Juventus bench: Storari, Peluso, Lichtsteiner, Padoin, Vucinic, Giovinco, Llorente

LOL. Kovacic will be yet another superstar if we let him go :o

It's our fault with managing these players. Absolutely shocking as to what it comes to with how we've given youth no chances.

I'm a bit late but I'm finding the Immobile -> Dortmund rumour absolutely fascinating :) I'd love to see him at a top club although I'd prefer it to be in Italy :P

LOL. Kovacic will be yet another superstar if we let him go :o

It's our fault with managing these players. Absolutely shocking as to what it comes to with how we've given youth no chances.

I'm a bit late but I'm finding the Immobile -> Dortmund rumour absolutely fascinating :) I'd love to see him at a top club although I'd prefer it to be in Italy :P

And Mancini wouldn't be a fix on that at all if it's true Inter are talking to him.

Scared of Torino becoming better than Inter if he stayed there? :PClearly I am kidding

But seriously, I hope he stays there as Torino are one of my favorite teams to watch and he's one of the reasons. They have a great benchmark and a few additions would make them a very good team. But then that's just me hoping for even more competition for European spots in Italy. He'd do very well at a bigger club.

Bit of transfer rumours:

Inter are set to make a near 20m bid for Madrid forward, Morata, to try and beat out Arsenal and Dortmund.

Reina is set to go back to Liverpool as Napoli aren't looking to make a permanent offer at this moment. Napoli are also linked with Madrid's Diego Lopez.

Hellas Verona have scouted U-18 Bosnian goal keeper, Goran Karacic.

Tuttusport have claimed Torino are set to open talks with Atalanta for striker, Livaja and midfielder Baselli.

Another forward linked with a move to Roma is Lasogga.

Lazio are linked to 28 year old Spanish defender, Sergio Sanchez from Malaga.

Napoli are again linked with a move for Gonalons.

Fiorentina are scouting Doria.

Torino, Chievo, Parma and Atalanta are interested in 24 year old Mazzotta of Crotone.

Fiorentina are also looking to move ahead in the race for Balanta due to Barcelona's recent transfer issues.

Atalanta are looking at Crisetig, currently at Crotone on loan.

Fiorentina are also looking at Udinese's Muriel, who claimed at the end of the season he'll figure out his future.

Lazio's Baldo Keita is set to extend his contract.

Arsenal have held talks with Jorginho's agent, however Benitez and De Laurentiis are unlikely to allow him to leave.

Inter are looking at Cruizero midfielder, Nilton, Madrid midfielder Casemiro, Chelsea midfielder Mikel and City midfielder, Javi Garcia.

Roma are looking at former Inter defender, Santon of Newcastle.

Milan are linked with Espanyol goal keeper, Casilla, but his agent claims no talks with any club at this time.

Despite claims that Juventus are set to sign Cerci for 20m, with 8m + Giovinco being the accepted offer, according to Gianfranco Cicchetti, Torino have denied any talks have even taken place for the player and Cicchetti's fantasy.

Demichellis's agent has denied rumours linking him to Napoli, as Napoli haven't targeted the defender.

Napoli have reportedly contacted Gundogen's father, despite contract talks between player and club. If only that was true... I mean it could be, but we won't get him.

French and Spanish clubs are looking to line up Icardi as possible signings, though no clubs mentioned, however Thohir is a reported fan.

Tottenham have reportedly opened talks with Behrami's agent, who Napoli want 13m Euros for.

Genoa are scouting young Greek goal keeper, Kapino.

Rumours in Spain claim Fiorentina are favorites to sign Fazio ahead of three English clubs.

Torino are linked to Catania forward, Bergessio.

Roma are set to extend Pjanic's contract till 2018 with a large buyout clause.

Napoli look favorites to sign Tottenham defender, Kaboul.

Mazzarri has reportedly asked Thohir for Torres, who would cost around 10m, however he'd need to halve his wages before it happens.

Napoli are linked to Belgian striker, Michy Batshuayi and Guangzhou Evergrande striker, Elkeson.

Genoa are linked to Brugge defender Bjorn Engels and Liege winger, Mpoku.

Napoli are also linked with a move for Mandzukic.

Torino are interested in Cagliari forward, Ibarbo.

Napoli are also linked with Gilardino. Not bad back up to Zapata and Higuain.

Napoli are favorites to sign young midfielder, Koulibaly.

What we have learned. Inter's defence is absolutely still garbage.

Mauro Icardi has shown the ability We all know He has. Next season, He will hit at least 15 goals.

6 goals and 1 assist in 910 minutes if He plays the full 90 today. He scored a goal every two games and this is with limited time. Imagine if He started from the start of the season and wasn't used as a sub.

Milio doesn't score from the spot. Oh my lord. I woud've given it to Icardi with the day He's having. Milito , and Samuel will be gone this summer. I love them both but honestly It's time to move on and they are not the players they were years ago.