Guest Daragh

Official Serie A Thread

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Kaka has paid out his own buyout clause and has signed for Orlando City, and will go on loan to Sao Paulo.

Reina confirms he wants to move back to Napoli, and Pool would be open to loaning him back, despite having to pay over half his wages. I hope not.

Arsenal reportedly made an enquiry into the availability of Florenzi, which got turned down.

Milan have reportedly made a 25m offer for Iturbe, 10m up front and 15m over the next 3 years. Kaka's 8m a season wages gone is a huge help for the deal.

Milan are reportedly looking to sell Nocerino or Essien to fund a 4m move for Napoli's Dzemaili, as De Laurentiis looks to get rid of the player and has halved his asking price.

Juventus have joined Dortmund, Napoli and Inter in the race for Ibarbo, who plans on announcing his future after the World Cup.

Lodi has rejected Palermo as he claims he wants to play for Catania and won't cross over to a rival, and rejected them when at Genoa as well, despite not playing at the time.

Milan and Napoli are still targeting Madrid goal keeper, Diego Lopez.

Napoli are set to again meet with Tonci Martic over talks for Perisic. Wolfsburg reportedly want 13.5m and Napoli wanna drop the price tag to about 10m. Hope 3.5m doesn't stop us from signing him.

Toloi has rejoined Sao Paulo after failing to make an impact at Roma, with Birsa looking his likely replacement.

Eduardo has left Genoa on a free and has joined Zabgreb.

Inter have offered 4m + full ownership of Schelotto for Biabiany.

Reports have claimed Milan are set to sign Pedro Obiang, which his agent has come out and rubbished, claiming he's not leaving at the moment and has no idea where these rumours came from.

Inter are set to sell DiGennaro to Pescara who are looking for a new goal keeper.

Al-Jazira have reportedly made a 6m offer for Vucinic.

Fiorentina have set a 40m price tag (already known) for Cuadrado.

Guarin's agent is set for talks with Inter over his future.

Zaccardo is set to join newly promoted Balikesirspor in Turkey.

Napoli are set to work with the city council to reach a new agreement for use of the San Paolo, including the possibility of renovation work.

The club had raised attention over where they will be playing home matches for next season, with the recent enrolment for 2014-15 Serie A citing Palermo’s Stadio Renzo Barbera as their nominated venue, also initially indicating this as their ground for Champions League participation.

This was seen as a precautionary measure, due to the club’s current agreement with Naples’ city council for use of the Stadio San Paolo due to expire and no agreement for a renewal clear at that time.

With the agreement set to expire today on June 30, La Repubblica report that the club and city are back in negotiations and that these cannot last too long, if the club want to begin the season back at the San Paolo.

Once an agreement is in place, the League will need to meet to ratify changing the club’s nominated ground back to the San Paolo. Napoli are due to play their Champions League Play-off round return leg in Italy on August 26 or 27, whilst Serie A will kick off on August 31.

It is understood that current talks between club and city are centred on a three-year agreement and should enable Aurelio De Laurentiis to carry out renovation work on the stadium.

Il Mattino have been reporting of late that a deal will be reached imminently.

And finally, Thohir and the Inter board have agreed to retire Zanetti's number 4 and Zanetti is also Inter's new Vice President.

So we officially failed to sign Gonalons after months and months of talks, Gonalons confirmed he'll stay at Lyon as captain.

Napoli are now talking to Sandro's agent, and hope they can actually get a deal done. Napoli are looking to spend around 18m for the player, while Spurs reportedly want 22m.

Taider officially rejects Rubin and wants to stay at Inter, so M'Vila's move has failed and Inter are now looking for a new way to sign the midfielder.

Inter again linked to Behrami but his 10m price tag is a huge struggle to Inter, and they're linked to Sandro, but his price tags a lot higher.

Benitez has reportedly requested a move for Diego Lopez, as Napoli look for a goal keeper. I gotta agree with Sepe's agent, do we not care about youth? Sepe's been decent in the lower leagues, yet we look for aging goal keepers? I know Lopez is far better than Sepe at the moment but we need to start giving youth a chance or we'll end up like Inter and possibly Milan soon.

Tuttosport believe Juventus will be back in for Guarin, but this time Vucinic won't be part of a deal as they believe he's on his way to Abu Dhabi to sign for Al Jazira.

English media Daily Mail (so taken with a huge grain of salt) believe Roma have agreed to sell Benatia for 37m to Manchester City, but first are going to sign his replacement. Roma are all set to sign Basa for around 3m, but that seems more a replacement for Toloi.

Di Marzio claims Astori's back from vacation and has had talks with his agent, with Lazio and Inter ready to sign him. Cagliari are awaiting an offer from Inter, after receiving one from Lazio, as they're hoping for a bidding war, and have a couple players from Inter they want, like Botta.

Sky claim Inter are out of the running for Cerci due to his 20m price tag, which is too steep for them, and Torino aren't likely to accept their players in an offer. Roma reportedly made a 12m bid but that was also rejected. Roma and Atletico have both been told to put up the 20m or don't bother. Roma have however met with Cerci's agent for talks.

Di Marzio claims Salih Ucan is close to joining Roma, but won't be shipped out on loan as once thought, as Roma are set to sign him on a 2 year loan deal costing them 2m a season, and have an option to sign him permanently for 11m.

Tuttusport believe Cagliari currently have a 20m price tag on Ibarbo, as Zeman's set to talk to the new owners about who Cagliari should keep and who should go, plus who should they sign.

Maxi Lopez has officially signed for Chievo.

De Laurentiis claims Balotelli needs help and his ego is currently holding him back from fulfilling his potential, and he'd be trouble at any club when asked if he'd consider signing him. I'd still love him at Napoli...

Parolo has reportedly given the go ahead to sign for Lazio.

If and that's a big IF, Pogba was to leave, it's reported Juventus are after Carvalho to replace him.

De Laurentiis is set to offer Benitez an extension till 2017 at 4m a season, and Benitez is supposedly ready to commit, but neither are in any hurry... Oh.

Leeds United are looking to sign Catania CB Giuseppe Bellusci according to Di Marzio.

Juventus have signed Stefan Sturaro.

Peluso is set to make a move to Sassuolo on a permanent basis.

Polo is set to join Colombian side Millonarios on loan from Inter. He's had offers from Brazil, Italy and Spain but reportedly Polo is happy to join Millonarios due to the coach.

Inter have told Atletico that Handanovic and Icardi are both not for sale.

Sassuolo have officially met Genoa to sign Sime Vrsaljko. That would be an incredible signing for them, though it's claimed he'd then sign for Juventus next summer. Ah to have such connections.

SportItalia claim Roma are to set to carry out negotiations for Yannick Ferreira Carrasco.

Torino have signed El Kaddouri on loan with an option to buy. Sad to see him go, wanted him to be given a bloody chance.

Hellas Verona have signed Lazaros Christodoulopoulos from Bologna. A deal hit a snag after Maietta refused to go the other way, but they've put up enough that they didn't have to exchange anyone.

A reported 20 clubs interested in Ochoa from France, England, Spain, Germany and Italy, but no offers yet for the free agent.

Juventus have signed Stefan Sturaro.

Inter have told Atletico that Handanovic and Icardi are both not for sale.

Peluso is a good signing for Sassulo!

As for Sturaro, why?

Good news from our side as that is what we have to do in order to improve.

Peluso is a good signing for Sassulo!

As for Sturaro' date=' why?

Good news from our side as that is what we have to do in order to improve.[/quote']

Peluso would be a good signing for Sassuolo. Definitely need a better defense.

My best answer would be... It's Juventus, he's young, Italian and pretty talented. Not 100% sure the type of player he is as I rarely watched Genoa, but he looked a decent enough CM. They've loaned him back to Genoa so will try to see more of him. My guess is they're looking for young CM's to replace Pirlo soon enough and after his 2 year new contract, Pirlo's likely done and Sturaro will get 2 more seasons of Serie A football under his belt on loan most likely.

Yeah, keeping them shows intent, but money is something Inter needs. Lets be honest Inter doesn't have too many players worth a lot of money, those 2 are, Guarin arguably is, as is Kovacic and maybe Juan. If Inter are struggling to sign Behrami for 10m, M'Vila for 12m, while they may not be worth the price tags, Inter are offering players because they're struggling to make said bids.

Poor header from Dzemaili. :P

And as much as I want Inler sold as he's been horrid for months now, you have to let him take that, one thing he can do is take a free kick.

My best answer would be... It's Juventus' date=' he's young, Italian and pretty talented. Not 100% sure the type of player he is as I rarely watched Genoa, but he looked a decent enough CM. They've loaned him back to Genoa so will try to see more of him. My guess is they're looking for young CM's to replace Pirlo soon enough and after his 2 year new contract, Pirlo's likely done and Sturaro will get 2 more seasons of Serie A football under his belt on loan most likely.[/quote']

That's true! As long as He goes out on loan, I'm happy although I'm still relatively shocked at the move. I watched him against Inter and He was pretty decent and I know he had a good season especially it being his debut. He should definitely go on loan as I wouldn't want him to be wasted as Juve already have alot of CM's. Isn't Padoin still at Juve? LOL

I just hope he doesn't get put into a "Marrone" situation!

I dont't mind Taider staying in fact I want him to stay. I actually like how he plays and I feel like He's a good player for our team. Getting Behrami or Mvila would be good as well but We can't force Taider away as that's immoral! We might go for Medel as well from what I hear. Casemiro is another possibility although I think Madrid has denied the rumour.

As long as we get a DM, another RB, another forward(more creative) to partner Icardi, I will be very happy.

That's true! As long as He goes out on loan' date=' I'm happy although I'm still relatively shocked at the move. I watched him against Inter and He was pretty decent and I know he had a good season especially it being his debut. He should definitely go on loan as I wouldn't want him to be wasted as Juve already have alot of CM's. Isn't Padoin still at Juve? LOL

I just hope he doesn't get put into a "Marrone" situation!

I dont't mind Taider staying in fact I want him to stay. I actually like how he plays and I feel like He's a good player for our team. Getting Behrami or Mvila would be good as well but We can't force Taider away as that's immoral! We might go for Medel as well from what I hear. Casemiro is another possibility although I think Madrid has denied the rumour.

As long as we get a DM, another RB, another forward(more creative) to partner Icardi, I will be very happy.[/quote']

He is back on loan at Genoa, possibly a European team the following season, or slowly integrated.

Of course Padoin's there, but then again he's 30, can play anywhere in midfield and doesn't really seem to care if he plays much or not. Personally expect him to leave, but Conte seems to like him.

Marrone wasn't good enough for Juventus, doesn't seem a European quality player.

I'd add CB to that too, well a permanent one. Definitely need a midfielder and a forward. A RB would be good as well.

With Zeman as the new Cagliari coach, Sau will be really amping it up. He didn't have as good of a season last year but Zeman is so attacking concentrated that He should be benefiting him. Also, I feel that Tavares Adryan can blossom as well.

Hopefully, Del Fabro gets some time!

Iturbe has now agreed to a move to Juventus. So basically Juve have just secured the likes of Berardi and Iturbe, two of the better young wingers in the Serie A. Oh my dear lord. 16 million is the agreed price.

It looks like Conte is really going to go for that 4-3-3 which I highly recommend for Juventus.

Iturbe-Tevez-Berardi

Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal

Asamoah-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichstiener

buffon

If they go small and start the youth.

Holy moly.

Also Benassi is now offically co-owned by both Torino and Inter. He'll do fantastic for them but It's concerning that We lose some ownership of him.

I'm convinced He will be back to put on an Inter Jersey.

Looks like the rest of Serie A has a lot of catching up to do on Juventus.

Basically, no other Serie A team is close to Juve in depth or consistency. The reason why Juve wins is because of that and because they have more quality. Juve consistently will beat out the lower tier teams whereas other teams may not so and may only get a draw. Basically Juve has two players at least in each position. I still think they should have went for Sanchez or Di Maria to bolster there wings but investing in the future is never bad.

Roma or Napoli need to get more depth and quality this offseason,and they can certainly challenge. But, they still need to be consistent. I have high hopes for Roma though this season as last season they showed the talent they have can match up.

Is the Iturbe deal a co-ownership deal since he joined Hellas permanently in May for €15M? It would seem strange if it's not a co-ownership deal since he got sold for €16M (I'm assuming the fee is in euros).

Basically Hellas bought Iturbe due to the clause on his loan signing where they had the option to buy and then they are going to sell to Juventus apparently.

Juventus are speeding up the negotiation and could anticipate the competition. They met Mascardi today' date=' who is close to the player and owned the 3% of his rights when he was at Porto, and he gave them his okay. Juventus have agreed to terms with the agents and with Iturbe. He would sign a 5-year contract with €2M annual wages. However, they haven't reach an agreement with Hellas Verona yet.[/quote']

So some news reports say 16 others say 20 and then Juve may also put in Peluso.

Gazzeta reports Juve will give 23,Verona want 27, they are looking to settle for 25 LOL

yeah my apologies its 23 xD

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Milan has offered 28mlns for Iturbe.

Juventus is stuck at 23 plus Quagliarella (Torino asked for him also).

It seems like Juventus is still the favourite destination for the argentinian because he's already agreed a contract (2mln per year for 5 years)

Vucinic is next to a move to Al Jazeera. Juventus are getting 6mlns and the player will gain 5mlns per year

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Milan has offered 28mlns for Iturbe.

Juventus is stuck at 23 plus Quagliarella (Torino asked for him also).

It seems like Juventus is still the favourite destination for the argentinian because he's already agreed a contract (2mln per year for 5 years)

Vucinic is next to a move to Al Jazeera. Juventus are getting 6mlns and the player will gain 5mlns per year

Metshadow is the Juve man ;) He knows all!

Vucinic is going to get a massive pay raise geez.

Iturbe has now agreed to a move to Juventus. So basically Juve have just secured the likes of Berardi and Iturbe' date=' two of the better young wingers in the Serie A. Oh my dear lord. 16 million is the agreed price.

It looks like Conte is really going to go for that 4-3-3 which I highly recommend for Juventus.

[center']Iturbe-Tevez-Berardi

Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal

Asamoah-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichstiener

buffon[/center]

If they go small and start the youth.

Holy moly.

Also Benassi is now offically co-owned by both Torino and Inter. He'll do fantastic for them but It's concerning that We lose some ownership of him.

I'm convinced He will be back to put on an Inter Jersey.

You expect Iturbe and Berardi to start then?

I hope so, much rather see them given a chance than sat on a bench for a whole season.

You expect Iturbe and Berardi to start then?

I hope so' date=' much rather see them given a chance than sat on a bench for a whole season.[/quote']

I put if they start youth which is when they want to give more experience to their too wingers. :)

I know that Conte wanted to implement a 4-3-3 system ever since last season. In the winter, He also said He wanted to keep Berardi but..

I just looked into it and it seems like Berardi may just go back on loan to Saussulo. They may just want him to get more experience for one more season before He gets into the big club.

Source: http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2014/6/21/5828054/juventus-sassuolo-domenico-berardi-luca-marrone-simone-zaza-serie-a-transfers

This was Juves 4-3-3 system against Madrid last year.juve-real_zpsf673ad4c.jpg

It's good to ask Matt or Metshadow as He resides in Italy and is a diehard Juve fan so He'd certainly know alot more about Juve then myself.

It's interesting because if they get Iturbe, do they loan him out again? If they are going to loan Berardi out, they might as well do the same with Iturbe.

Torino have also secured El Kaddouri on loan once again for the season. Great signing.

I put if they start youth which is when they want to give more experience to their too wingers. :)

I know that Conte wanted to implement a 4-3-3 system ever since last season. In the winter' date=' He also said He wanted to keep Berardi but..

I just looked into it and it seems like Berardi may just go back on loan to Saussulo. They may just want him to get more experience for one more season before He gets into the big club.

Source: [url']http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2014/6/21/5828054/juventus-sassuolo-domenico-berardi-luca-marrone-simone-zaza-serie-a-transfers[/url]

This was Juves 4-3-3 system against Madrid last year.juve-real_zpsf673ad4c.jpg

It's good to ask Matt or Metshadow as He resides in Italy and is a diehard Juve fan so He'd certainly know alot more about Juve then myself.

It's interesting because if they get Iturbe, do they loan him out again? If they are going to loan Berardi out, they might as well do the same with Iturbe.

Torino have also secured El Kaddouri on loan once again for the season. Great signing.

Thanks for that mate :)

It's interesting because if they get Iturbe' date=' do they loan him out again? If they are going to loan Berardi out, they might as well do the same with Iturbe.

Torino have also secured El Kaddouri on loan once again for the season. Great signing.[/quote']

Loan him out to Sassuolo. They own Berardi who is at loan at Sassuolo. They have an option to sign Zaza for 15m next summer after renewing their co-ownership. Imagine having those 3 playing together and possibly owning all 3?

Torino also signed Nocerino on loan, another decent signing.

Roma or Napoli need to get more depth and quality this offseason

At this rate, we'll sign no one to improve the midfield. Turned down by Gonalons, Spurs possibly out pricing us on Sandro, though we could afford his actual asking price, I get negotiating it down, but we need improvement. Seems we're close to agreeing terms with him though, just the actual bid needs to get accepted :P. Seems Lucas Leiva is our back up to Sandro, though we need at least 2 midfielders to join.

So Sky Sports Italia claim the English media is wrong and there is no agreement between Roma and City for a 37m move for Benatia. They do claim Roma are asking 30m + Nastasic for the player, but 37m is not enough for them.

It's reported Atletico are looking at Oblak ahead of Handanovic and Negredo or Rodrigo ahead of Icardi after being told no by Inter for both.

Juventus are also interested in Nastasic who looks like he could be moving back to Serie A.

Contento is reportedly open to making a move to Inter.

Luca Marchetti claims Jovetic still tops Inter's list of forwards while Astori is a target of both Inter and Lazio, Zeman has asked the player to stay and wants to offer him a new contract but won't force him to stay. Lazio believed to be interested in Paletta as well.

Alfredo Padulla claims Cagliari are favorites to sign Longo and they also hope to sign Botta.

Sampdoria are reportedly ready to sell Mustafi if a bid of around 10m came in for the young defender. Inter and a few unnamed German clubs are reportedly interested..

Di Marzio claims their could already be an agreement between PSG and Inter for Rabiot, however not with the player. Juventus and Roma are both interested and trying to entice the midfielder.

Juventus officially sign former PSG youngster, Coman.

It's reported M'Vila's currently in Milan, awaiting news on if Taider will agree a move to Rubin, which the whole deal is waiting on. While that happens, Napoli have been in contact with his agent to persuade the player to Naples.

Roma have reportedly made a 15m + bonus offer for Yarmolenko. Haven't found out if it's rejected/accepted yet.

Chievo have officially signed Meggiorini.

Juventus have reportedly agreed terms with United defender, Evra, and could be set to make a move for the Left Back.

Inter officially have extended Mazzarri till 2016.

Pablo Barrientos has been sold to San Lorenzo from Catania after being relegated.

It's reported Morata's agent has talked with Juventus yesterday about a 15m + add-ons move with a buyback clause for Madrid, and his agent is also going to talk to Chelsea, Monaco and Wolfsburg to tell them Juventus are leading the queue.

Corriere Dello Sport claim Roma are set to sign free agent Urby Emauelson after being released from Milan.

Cagliari have signed Atalanta goal keeper, Simone Colombi after 6 loan spells away from Atalanta. Cagliari could have 3 pretty talented keepers to choose from next season if Silvestri stays.

Inler's agent also claims he's very happy at Napoli. Only claimed that every month for the last 6 months.

Hellas Verona have signed Ivan Martic for free.

Torino are in negotiations with Shakhtar over Facundo Pereyra.

According to Sky, Sevilla have shown interest in Kuzmanovic. Inter fans could finally get their wish.