Guest Daragh

Official Serie A Thread

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Dodo will go to Inter on loan probably..

No really? But why do we want another LB when we already have Nagatomo & Mbaye there? Think if it does happen he'll be much like Wallace lived here thanks to Mr. Mazzari.

On to some Inter Milan news now:

Inter had some minor changes in their club logo. Just removed the star & the I is embedded in C. I din't see anymore change.

Astori is waiting for a late Inter interruption in the deal between Lazio & Cagliari & is amid to give an answer asap.

W. Samuel looks to be moving to Sampdoria.

Stankovic has joined Udinese staff under Stramaccioni.

Inter is chasing Dodo & Rabiot of Roma & PSG. Rabiot is also chased by Milan & Juve.

It looks like Inter wants to make Vidic as their new captain.

Inter is negotiating with Soton over Osvaldo. Please Soton reject the deal.:(

Inter have completed the signing of Taider & are now still waiting for his answers over a switch to Rubin. Why????

Torino has signed Benassi on a co-ownership. Hope they don't sell the whole outfit.:(

Cambiasso is expected to join Tottenham.

Mun'gladbach hold Xhaka talks with Inter till the World Cup ends.

Pato seems to be returning to Milan and this time as a Nerazzurri. He has bought a Villa new Inter training ground & is in talks with Inter. Only problem is of his wages which is currently around €3M/season & thats heavy for Inter. But I hope it gets sorted out & we sign him.

I'd love to see Icardi-Pato partnership up front.

Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

Big day for us Tomorrow! Medical for Dodo and M'Vila!

From Di Marzio

M’Vila on loan with option to buys set at 8 million euro, the only thing missing are documents from Russia. In addition to the French midfielder Inter will also acquire Roma wing back Dodo’, on a two year deal with option to buy set at 7 million euro.

I like them. Dodo is a great player, I think Roma made an error with him! M'Vila was great in France, I hope he'll return at his best level! Also Ranocchia will sign a new contract..This is a better Inter, a younger Inter!

Re: Riferimento: The Official Serie A Thread

Big day for us Tomorrow! Medical for Dodo and M'Vila!

From Di Marzio

M’Vila on loan with option to buys set at 8 million euro' date=' the only thing missing are documents from Russia. In addition to the French midfielder Inter will also acquire Roma wing back Dodo’, on a two year deal with option to buy set at 7 million euro.

I like them. Dodo is a great player, I think Roma made an error with him! M'Vila was great in France, I hope he'll return at his best level! Also Ranocchia will sign a new contract..This is a better Inter, a younger Inter![/quote']

and we just need to add a striker like Pato & Inter is good to go.

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Seems Napoli could be announcing Michu, Lucas and possibly another loan for Reina soon. All possibly on loan with options to buy, other than maybe Michu who we might sign outright, depending on what reports you believe. Seems Rodgers is pushing Lucas towards Napoli, not sure why, guess he doesn't want him there at the moment. Seems Britos is set for a move to Moscow and Maggio wants an extension to end his career at Napoli, but it doesn't seem like Benitez wants him anymore.

And as weird as it seems, Juventus could announce the signing of Evra soon, after agreeing terms and yet to agree a fee, but it seems Juventus could sign him for 3-4m, despite his extension. Juventus are also set to sign Morata and could be closing in on, but not definite, signing Iturbe.

Roma looking to sign Shaqiri from Bayern, guessing instead of Iturbe who'd cost at least 10m more.

Matri is set to go on loan to Genoa, not part of a deal for Vrsaljko.

Carlo Laudisa claims Inter aren't in a financial position to sign Biabiany that will satisfy Parma.

Fiorentina are interested in both Arteta and Fellaini, but prefer the Arsenal midfielder as he's far cheaper than Fellaini who reportedly would cost at least 15m.

Leeds reportedly conclude the signings of Bianchi and Silvestri. Not bad I guess for them.

Di Marzio confirms Napoli are in talks for Michu and Lucas, seems Michu is just about done, just need the Swansea go ahead for the loan and Michu would just need his medical, despite previous reports.

Quagliarella is all set to sign for Torino and there were reports Napoli tried to make a last ditch attempt but that was denied by Di Marzio and Pedulla.

Marca and Italian reports claim Morata will be a Juventus player Monday, for 18m rising to 22m. Madrid have a buyback clause set at 35m if they want him within 2 years. Real also seem to want a clause that Juventus can't sell him to another Spanish club, though Juventus haven't agreed to that clause.

Birsa has signed for Chievo on a 1 year loan deal without an option to make it permanent. Chievo have made some decent signings. Bardi on loan, Meggiorini for free, Mangani for free, Biraghi on loan, Maxi Lopez.

Sepe has signed for Empoli on loan, which is great news to see him in Serie A next season.

La Gazzetta dello Sport and Sportitalia claim Juventus have had a half hour conversation with Iturbe's agent this afternoon, while Atletico are still in the running and reportedly could offer Baptistao in an offer for him.

Atletico and Milan have made contact with Fiorentina over Aquilani, as Inzaghi's a fan of the midfielder. There's been complications for him to extend his contract at Fiorentina and they could look to sell him.

Corriere dello Sport claim Garcia's had tense conversations with Benatia, who has been training alone at Roma. The Guardian claim Roma have told City to sign him by July 21st or Benatia will acknowledge their interest isn't serious enough for him. It's claimed Benatia really wants a move to Manchester City due to Nasri being his supposed best friend.

Di Marzio claims Roma are set to talk with Shaqiri's agent to see if the player is interested in a move to Rome, and are hoping the player could force a move to lower the 20m asking price.

According to Sky Italia, Milan could be set to sign Rami back for just over half his original 7m price in the loan deal as the two clubs agree on 3.75m.

Simone Benedetti has reportedly been sold by Inter to Chievo.

TuttoMercatoWeb.com claim Benfica are heavily interested in Belec, after Braga and Inter failed to agree a price tag on the goal keeper. Belec could be available for just under 4m.

Corriere dello Sport claim Fiorentina are looking to sign Arteta for just 3m pounds if the player agrees to the move. Arteta's agent denies he'd go to Fiorentina as he's Arsenal's captain and has another year on his contract.

"I'm truly grateful to Leo for his kind words," he told TycSport. "But I have a contract with Napoli that makes me very happy.

"Even since I arrived, the Partenopei have always treated me very well."

Can't see Barca paying the 70m+ price tag either.

They want 30m for him' date=' Juventus, Milan and Atletico the 3 leading teams for him. Better? ;)[/quote']

I hope he stays with Hellas Verona to be honest.

But 30M could buy Hellas some players. :)

Napoli confirm interest in Lucas. They still want him on loan with an option to buy and talks will on go with Liverpool.

Napoli have not received bids for Dzemaili or Behrami yet.

Also seems Napoli won't bring Reina in as Liverpool would prefer just to sell him.

Thankfully...

Seems Kramer is the favored midfielder that Benitez wants. Currently on loan at Monchengladbach so will be a hard signing to get.

Reports claim Evra's asked United to let him go to Juventus, stopping short of putting in a transfer request.

Juventus are again in talks with Iturbe's agent and it's claimed Juventus and Verona could agree on a 25m fee + 2 bonus payments over the years for the player. It's claimed the deal could be done by tomorrow.

Newcastle have reportedly made an enquiry into Isla.

Sky Sport Italia claims Sampdoria have made a new offer to Samuel at 1m + bonuses on his contract.

De Vrij is all set to join Lazio as their sporting director claims the players agent has not once been in England to have talks with United and he wants to play for Lazio.

Manchester City are reportedly targeting Pogba and could offer up to 80m for the midfielder to replace Yaya if he was to leave.

Di Marzio claims Astori to Lazio could happen by tomorrow as his agents set to talk to Lotito.

Milan are looking at Ayew if they fail to land Cerci, which looks likely according to Tuttomercatoweb. Napoli are still interested and still have their 10m bid in for the player.

Udinese's Roberto Pereyra is a target of Juventus and Inter, with Juventus being in negotiations for a couple months now for the player, and are firm favorites.

Inter have made an enquiry into Mustafi, who is a target of Milan, Juventus and a host of German clubs.

Keita and Tounkara have extended their contracts till 2018 while Filippini, Lombardi and Strakosha have extended till 2019 for Lazio.

Pietro Leonardi claims Biabiany will not be joining Inter this summer. Parma are however still in talks for Schelotto.

Paolo Cannavaro has signed for Sassuolo on a 3 year contract. Good luck to him.

Gilardino has officially moved to China. At least I don't have to read him linked to us every day.

Vergera has joined Avellino on loan.

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

All we want to know is Iturbe news

:P

The news is that Iturbe is a new Juventus player.

The official announcement will be given next week.

Verona will get 25mlns plus 2 of bonus, and the player will have a 5years contract of 2mlns per year.

Also Morata will wear Juventus kit. About 20mlns to Real Madrid, and a buyback clause. Juventus ask for 35mlns in the clause, Real Madrid 25. They will find an agreement soon.

Evra is near to Juventus. Two years contract of 3.5mlns and a little cash (3.5) to United, that is trying to keep him.

Corrected you.;)

Inter have bigger worries... Like Lazio and Torino ;) No chance of catching Napoli yet. Then there's Fiorentina still in the way.

Prediction:

1. Juventus

2. Napoli

3. Roma

I'd put Roma above us, definitely. They've made some decent signings without spending anything. Pjanic and Strootman confirmed they're staying, only player looking possible to leave is Benatia which while be a huge loss, it seems only a possibility at the moment and they'll get at least 40m for him. Possibly Nastasic who's a solid defender and well suited for Italian football. Plus they're in talks for the likes of Shaqiri. We're not looking at any upgrades to what we have at the moment. Only good thing right now is Vargas and Zuniga look likely to be back in the team which is great news and Jorginho's had half a season to get used to Benitez. And no Reina.

I'd put Roma above us' date=' definitely. They've made some decent signings without spending anything. Pjanic and Strootman confirmed they're staying, only player looking possible to leave is Benatia which while be a huge loss, it seems only a possibility at the moment and they'll get at least 40m for him. Possibly Nastasic who's a solid defender and well suited for Italian football. Plus they're in talks for the likes of Shaqiri. We're not looking at any upgrades to what we have at the moment. Only good thing right now is Vargas and Zuniga look likely to be back in the team which is great news and Jorginho's had half a season to get used to Benitez. And no Reina.[/quote']

It's tough but anything is possible.

Hellas Verona could surprise if Iturbe stays. Toni had a great season as well.

I like Roma, but I like Napoli as well.

Learned to speak Italian during high school and our teacher taught us the song "Una Notte A Napoli" and ever since I've grown feelings for Napoli, lol.

It's tough but anything is possible.

Hellas Verona could surprise if Iturbe stays. Toni had a great season as well.

I like Roma' date=' but I like Napoli as well.

Learned to speak Italian during high school and our teacher taught us the song "Una Notte A Napoli" and ever since I've grown feelings for Napoli, lol.[/quote']

I expect Verona to be up there again. They'll make some solid signings but they need another quality striker. Toni had a great season but relying on him doing that again? Yikes. But they need to get another midfielder or permanently sign Cirigliano as he was only on loan, Romulo, Donadel and Marquinho who were on loan as well. They have a lot of signings to make to replace them.

We need some kind of transformation in midfield. Being rejected by Mascherano and Gonalons is big as we're now going down in the quality we can look at. Even Sandro and Schneiderlin seem unlikely at this moment. Other than RB, midfield is a huge area we need change. With Vargas and Zuniga (can play wing/fullback), we're fine there, Zapata's good enough to be back up to Higuain. I'm even happy with our CB's and Ghoulam's a talented LB only getting better.

When asked about Michu and Lucas, De Laurentiis claims Napoli are readying some contracts (though didn't officially mention them but I think it's obvious), and claims there could even be a 3rd player.

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis reveals Gonzalo Higuain’s contract has “a €100m release clause.”

The Argentina international will be in the World Cup Final on Sunday against Germany and all summer has been linked with a Barcelona swoop.

“Some of you wrote that I should’ve written a €70m release clause into his contract,” movie mogul De Laurentiis told the Corriere dello Sport.

“Well, I can tell you that last year when I signed Higuain’s contract there was a €100m release clause.

“As you can see, the media are always misinformed. They dive into these stories and hypothesise, but do you really think that after 10 years running a club, someone who comes from cinema and produced more than 400 films doesn’t know how to write a player’s contract?

“Do you believe I am someone who doesn’t know how to negotiate a good deal?

“I really like Higuain, he is an exceptional person and very well-mannered. So as long as our rapport continues to work, I see no problems.”

Well that is quite the surprise. Huge buyout clause. Guess when Cavani went for 63m, he's really made sure no one can get Higuain. :P

Seems Michu could be done within the next 48 hours. Well according to Pedro Menendez anyways.

Crisetig and Longo join Cagliari on loan.

Reports claim United have given Evra the go ahead to join Juventus after asking to leave.

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

The news is that Iturbe is a new Juventus player.

The official announcement will be given next week.

Verona will get 25mlns plus 2 of bonus' date=' and the player will have a 5years contract of 2mlns per year.

Also Morata will wear Juventus kit. About 20mlns to Real Madrid, and a buyback clause. Juventus ask for 35mlns in the clause, Real Madrid 25. They will find an agreement soon.

Evra is near to Juventus. Two years contract of 3.5mlns and a little cash (3.5) to United, that is trying to keep him.[/quote']

today atletico bid 25m plus baptistao

Came back from a nice vacation at the cottage but I'm excited with the Dodo loan as well as the Mvila most likely getting signed by us.

That offers us younger players who can definitely improve as they mature and become older. Mbaye will head to Genoa apparently and I like that move as Genoa is a solid Serie A club.

I also like that Longo and Crisetig are heading over to Cagliari. Zeman can definitely improve these players but I look forward mostly to Crisetig developing alot. Marco Sau will be a thorn in Serie A defences again and if Ibarbo stays, then He'll also go crazy.

Jovetic is still of interest to us and I'm hoping that We can get him. He's an amazing player and I feel like a move to us would be good for him.

I'm also hearing that We want Yedlin, It'd be interesting and from what I've seen for Seattle in the MLS, He's a pretty good youngster.