Guest Daragh

Official Serie A Thread

Inter is dealing very badly. Why have they sold a player who was desperate to play for the club & that too for the same price they bought him? They could have sold other bums rather than selling Shaqiri. Shaq is a top quality asset and Inter will regret selling him. Kova's deal is fair as far as I'm concerned. Why aren't the club getting rid of Ranocchia, Andreolli, Taider, Nagatomo & D'Ambrosio? They should've been the priority not Shaqiri. When we had a quality AM/Winger we sold him & now we're chasing the likes of Perrotti:mad:. Wow!:confused:

Also nice dealing by Roma, they've made Milan much worse both economically & in terms of football.:P:D

Telles because he is a young prospect who will give us more depth at the fullback position, and Melo in order to supplement our defensive-mindeded midfield set up. Kondog, Medel, and Melo gives us the strength and grit in midfield. Hernanes is getting older and 11 mil from what I remember the fee was is a good fee for an aging midfielder. Mancini favours the defensiveness of the midfield and instead will use Santon, Dodo,Telles, and Naga who are attacking minded wingbacks to supplement the lack of offensive mindedness of our midfield!

Telles because he is a young prospect who will give us more depth at the fullback position' date=' and Melo in order to supplement our defensive-mindeded midfield set up. Kondog, Medel, and Melo gives us the strength and grit in midfield. Hernanes is getting older and 11 mil from what I remember the fee was is a good fee for an aging midfielder. Mancini favours the defensiveness of the midfield and instead will use Santon, Dodo,Telles, and Naga who are attacking minded wingbacks to supplement the lack of offensive mindedness of our midfield![/quote']

I believe you have a point. But aren't we doing the same mistake again by relying on Melo? He is the only performer so far from the midfield and he is 32. He's just for 2 seasons max. Then again we will have to go to the market to buy a DM. And what if he gets injured in the mid-season? Clearly that position needs depth.

What a Ljajic. When i said that the lad could be a champion, many Roma supporters disagreed and called him "Lazy useless half player" (no matter that he had been their top scorer last season lol). And here we are now: Iturbe desaparecido, Ljajic best Inter player so far (with Miranda). Roma (coach and supporters) just didn't understand him, they didn't even tried. Garcia confined him on the wing role (despite he clearly didn't suit that role at all) and supporters branded him as "average player" cause he could not run as fast as Gervinho or Iturbe.

He's basically pure technique, a great offensive central midfielder, he only needed to be put back to his main position. And with Mancini, we are starting to see his real potential. Inter will pay about 11M euros for him, a very small change compared to his real value. GJ Rudy.

Is it just me who thinks M.Niang is the worst Milan player possibly in the history of the club and I honestly do not feel that i'm exaggerating. Two attributes 1 he can walk 2. He can run please name others as i am astounded he is a professional footballer I just don't understand how this happened for him.

On 12/13/2016 at 2:11 AM, S04 said:

Is it just me who thinks M.Niang is the worst Milan player possibly in the history of the club and I honestly do not feel that i'm exaggerating. Two attributes 1 he can walk 2. He can run please name others as i am astounded he is a professional footballer I just don't understand how this happened for him.

And he's getting chances for Milan whereas on the other side Gabigol is not given any chance at Inter.

On 12/12/2016 at 9:41 PM, S04 said:

I don't know if he is the worst, but I agree he is not a great player.

He comes from this famous french mould :

1. Strong and big you will be
  2. Fast and furious you will run
  3. As a big brute the ball you will strike, Green Monster Style !
  4. Fire and forget all the rest

Thanks to the football gods, we came out of this politic a few years ago !