Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Arggh' date=' I hate you Lecce.. But have a look at this for a strike lads .

[YOUTUBE']wNjttN0Voe8[/YOUTUBE]

Nice goal from Inler there.

The race for last CL tickets or 3rd position, still interesting. Napoli now sit in 4th (54 points) just -1 points to Lazio who sunked at Silvio Piola. Udinese and Inter are below them with 52 points.

Nice goal from Inler there.

The race for last CL tickets or 3rd position' date=' still interesting. Napoli now sit in 4th (54 points) just -1 points to Lazio who sunked at Silvio Piola. Udinese and Inter are below them with 52 points.[/quote']

You mean Hamsik of course. ;)

Some great results for Napoli today with a lot of our rivals dropping points :D

Oh and Hamsik's goal - insane!!

Milan are stuttering badly, barely overcoming a Genoa in disarray lol. Juve should walk the Scudetto, i tip my hat to Conte he has really got the Bianconeri playing well.

Hi guys i need a bit more help from some italian experts...

Im trying to buy cavani but i would be paying slightly over the odds, would it be worth it? Can Cavani rise again and where has he been most rumoured to go in the summer?

Also what's the situation like with sniedjer. I saw that he scored two goals today but is he still on the way down and possible going to Russia?

Hi guys i need a bit more help from some italian experts...

Im trying to buy cavani but i would be paying slightly over the odds' date=' would it be worth it? Can Cavani rise again and where has he been most rumoured to go in the summer?

Also what's the situation like with sniedjer. I saw that he scored two goals today but is he still on the way down and possible going to Russia?[/quote']

He's been rumoured to Chelsea, City and Juventus, but he's not leaving according to his agent, himself and De Laurentiis. Only player we have who has a chance of leaving if Lavezzi, especially if his agent again tries to push for a move. Especially as now we're only a point off 3rd. So don't get your hopes up of some big money move.

Sneijder's agent again is pushing towards United, but he wouldn't rule out a move to Anzhi if Eto'o and Hiddink (I believe) stay.

Interviewed by Radio Marte, Napoli Sports Director Riccardo Bigon has declared: "My renewal? I found the agreement with the president a couple of months ago, it was up to him to announce it. I can't express my satisfaction, it's too big. There have never been problems in this group. The market? Our ideas are clear. We will wait the end of the season to operate where needed. Fernandez and Vargas are improving day by day. We don't need much to remain competitive".

All good that Fernandez and Vargas are improving, as we need depth in their positions, but don't need much to remain competitive. Our players typically look dead tired. Some games they look better then others, but the statement remains. Next season won't be better, even if we keep all of our players and bring in simply 1-2. To remain competitive, expect to win anything, we need a better squad.

Roma striker Pablo Daniel Osvaldo has been banned for two games after his dismissal on Wednesday. Another 16 players have been given one-match suspensions.

Osvaldo was shown the red card late in the 2-1 defeat to Fiorentina for verbally abusing the referee and then ironically applauding the fourth official.

The 26-year-old, 11 goals in 25 League games this term, will now miss the matches against Napoli and Chievo.

Roma will still be without Erik Lamela for those two ties after he served the first of his three-match stop yesterday.

Daniele De Rossi will also be banned after he was one of 16 men to be handed a one-game stop after the midweek round.

The other 15 are: Colucci (Cesena), Boruc (Fiorentina), Cesar (Chievo), Candreva (Lazio), Cigarini (Atalanta), Cuadrado (Lecce), Floro Flores (Udinese), Matri (Juventus), Moras (Cesena), Morganella (Novara), Rennella (Cesena), Rossi (Siena), Stankovic (Inter), Stendardo (Lecce) and Jankovic (Genoa).

Red for dissent. Wonder what he said.

Red for dissent. Wonder what he said.

Another decent Roma player we won't have to deal with at the weekend! :P

All good that Fernandez and Vargas are improving' date=' as we need depth in their positions, but don't need much to remain competitive. Our players typically look dead tired. Some games they look better then others, but the statement remains. Next season won't be better, even if we keep all of our players and bring in simply 1-2. To remain competitive, expect to win anything, we need a better squad.[/quote']

I agree, it's a well known fact that depth is a big issue with our squad and it's essential if we want to progress to the next level. No mention of Fideleff from Bigon either so i think he's on his way out over the summer.

It's also good to hear De La reassuring the fans over Cavani's future, as Man Utd have apparently joined the list of clubs chasing his signature.

Another decent Roma player we won't have to deal with at the weekend! :P

I agree' date=' it's a well known fact that depth is a big issue with our squad and it's essential if we want to progress to the next level. No mention of Fideleff from Bigon either so i think he's on his way out over the summer.

It's also good to hear De La reassuring the fans over Cavani's future, as Man Utd have apparently joined the list of clubs chasing his signature.[/quote']

Not surprised about United. With Berbatov's future uncertain, he'd be starting over Welbeck and Hernandez if he did move.