Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

If we finish 4 we'll go to Europa League..It Will be very very hard' date='it's better dont play any competition[/quote']

WAIT what...? I honestly dont understand this :S! I didnt know about the place changes so top 4 is automatic Europa league spot? :eek:

and Angelo are you an Inter fan :S?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

WAIT what...? I honestly dont understand this :S! I didnt know about the place changes so top 4 is automatic Europa league spot? :eek:

and Angelo are you an Inter fan :S?

Yes,I am :D

Yes,Juve and Milan will go in CL..The 3rd will do the playoff,4th and 5th in Europa League

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Yes' date='I am :D

Yes,Juve and Milan will go in CL..The 3rd will do the playoff,4th and 5th in Europa League[/quote']

LOL sorry I was confused cause I thought youd be a Napoli Fan as your location says Napoli xD!

and wow why did they change it to that. Thats dissapointing. Very dissapointing. Considering the top teams like: Milan Inter Juventus Napoli Udinese Lazio Roma Palermo and even Fiorentina :o definetely makes that challenge for the 3rd spot the better. Now, I understand why everyone was so adamant on there clubs reaching a top 3 spot :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Seri

LOL sorry I was confused cause I thought youd be a Napoli Fan as your location says Napoli xD!

and wow why did they change it to that. Thats dissapointing. Very dissapointing. Considering the top teams like: Milan Inter Juventus Napoli Udinese Lazio Roma Palermo and even Fiorentina :o definetely makes that challenge for the 3rd spot the better. Now' date=' I understand why everyone was so adamant on there clubs reaching a top 3 spot :)[/quote']

Yes but only my location :D

Now Germany has 4 teams in C.L. ...it's only because Italian teams don't consider the Europa League as an important competition but only as a problem

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Yikes Inters schedule is tough. If im not mistaken we got a Milan Derby coming after Parma and then we got Lazio...

Napolis got Bologna and Siena. You cant underestimate them but you have got to think Napoli might win those games. Lets see what Gaston Ramirez will be able to do next week ;)

Personally more worried about the extremely underrated Diamanti. He's certainly going under the radar.

Personally more worried about the extremely underrated Diamanti. He's certainly going under the radar.

Yeah just who i was thinking, he's out to impress Prandelli as well in order to be considered for the Euros so he's not short of motivation either.

There are numerous reports that Luis Enrique has already informed Roma he will leave at the end of the season.

This morning Portuguese media claimed there was a deal in place with his replacement, former Porto and Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas.

It is now suggested in several media outlets in Italy that Luis Enrique has told Giallorossi directors he has no intention of staying on for next season, as he is tired of the criticism and increasing protests from fans.

The ultras have made their feelings clear by hanging large banners outside the training ground with ‘Luis go home’ written in Spanish.

The reports are fuelled by the tacticians comments before the 2-2 draw with Napoli. “I am 100 per cent sure of what I want to do.”

It is claimed there are fractures within the club on this decision, as director general Franco Baldini is very much in favour of keeping Luis Enrique, whereas director of sport Walter Sabatini is less convinced.

“We don’t want to think of a future without Luis Enrique, but perhaps he considers himself to be a problem,” Sabatini told Sky Sport Italia television after yesterday’s 0-0 draw with Chievo.

“We will certainly talk it over together at the end of the season and make our evaluations.”

Today Sabatini also spoke to the cameras of Mediaset Premium and confirmed this approach.

“From what Luis Enrique said emerges perhaps his desire to leave the club at the end of the season, but that is just my personal sensation.

“Maybe he doesn’t feel supported by the environment around Roma and for this reason, to not create an imbalance within the team and the club, he wants to take this decision. He doesn’t want to spread that insecurity to the players.”

The former Barcelona B Coach is likely to receive a golden handshake deal on his exit if he gives up on the three-year contract worth €2.9m per season.

This article, comes at a time where this one comes out.

Reports from Portugal are suggesting that Andre Villas Boas will replace Luis Enrique at Roma over the summer.

The Spaniard signed a two-year contract with the Giallorossi in 2011 after being charged with the task of delivering a new brand of football in Rome.

The club have constantly backed the tactician this season, but a slump in results have seen the fans lose patience.

Enrique said earlier this week that we was certain of what he wanted to do at the end of the season, fuelling speculation that he will quit.

In his place could arrive Villas Boas, a man who director general Franco Baldini already spoke to last summer.

Villas Boas was offered the Giallorossi bench, but Porto’s financial demands were deemed as excessive and he later joined Chelsea instead.

The Portuguese tactician has since been sacked by the Stamford Bridge outfit.

Valencia are also keen on the 34-year-old, but it seems that the Stadio Olimpico outfit may be in pole position for the job should it become available.

Computer's upsetting me.

More transfer rumours:

Juventus are favorites to land Damiao as well as still having money for one of Van Persie, Suarez or Tevez. Most likely Matri's gone.

Wijnaldum is being chased by both Inter and Benfica.

Vidic's agent plays down any move to Juventus.

Napoli are favorites to land Gaston Ramirez.

It's been reported Pogba has rejected United for Juventus.

Acerbi believes he's ready for the big move to Milan.

Astori is being chased by Napoli, Juventus, Roma, Milan and a host of Russian clubs.

Flamini is looking for a way out of Milan after claiming he has no clue why he's not playing.

Juventus facing competition from Valencia to sign Albiol.

Boruc likely to rejoin Celtic, Fiorentina are chasing a host of goal keepers, Ospina being the newest one.

Napoli are tracking Cissokho. Can't be worse than Dossena.

Italian reports (according to TalkSport) have claimed a bust-up between Lavezzi and De Laurentiis and now he's demanding a way out of Napoli. Milan and Inter want some kind of player-swaps but Napoli aren't interested.

Milan are looking to lower the 8m fee Catania want for Lopez.

Di Maio could be on his way to Montreal Impact after talks went well between club and player and an agreement was made.

Heinze will be allowed to leave Roma if he wants a move back to Argentina, even after signing a new contract.

Di Gennaro is tracked by Chievo and Bologna, on loan at Modena from Milan.

Computer's upsetting me.

More transfer rumours:

Juventus are favorites to land Damiao as well as still having money for one of Van Persie' date=' Suarez or Tevez. Most likely Matri's gone.

Wijnaldum is being chased by both Inter and Benfica.

Vidic's agent plays down any move to Juventus.

Napoli are favorites to land Gaston Ramirez.

It's been reported Pogba has rejected United for Juventus.

Acerbi believes he's ready for the big move to Milan.

Astori is being chased by Napoli, Juventus, Roma, Milan and a host of Russian clubs.

Flamini is looking for a way out of Milan after claiming he has no clue why he's not playing.

Juventus facing competition from Valencia to sign Albiol.

Boruc likely to rejoin Celtic, Fiorentina are chasing a host of goal keepers, Ospina being the newest one.

Napoli are tracking Cissokho. Can't be worse than Dossena.

Italian reports (according to TalkSport) have claimed a bust-up between Lavezzi and De Laurentiis and now he's demanding a way out of Napoli. Milan and Inter want some kind of player-swaps but Napoli aren't interested.

Milan are looking to lower the 8m fee Catania want for Lopez.

Di Maio could be on his way to Montreal Impact after talks went well between club and player and an agreement was made.

Heinze will be allowed to leave Roma if he wants a move back to Argentina, even after signing a new contract.

Di Gennaro is tracked by Chievo and Bologna, on loan at Modena from Milan.[/quote']

Gonna loves Paratici and Marotta work in the last 12 months, they have added alot of decent talents for our Primavera and Allievi team. and if they success signed Pogba and Verratti, that would be great :)

Ah... I can see where the media got Lavezzi wants out.

Ezequiel Lavezzi insists he is not upset after Napoli dropped him against Palermo. “We’ll do everything to make another dream come true.”

There were reports of a row with President Aurelio De Laurentiis and Coach Walter Mazzarri after Goran Pandev was picked for last night’s 2-0 win.

“It was a crucial victory to reach the Champions League,” wrote Pocho on his official website.

“It was important to earn the three points and be at the top of that group. Now it all depends on us, it’s two Finals against Bologna and Siena.

“We will do everything we can to reach this target and make another dream come true.”

Gonna loves Paratici and Marotta work in the last 12 months' date=' they have added alot of decent talents for our Primavera and Allievi team. and if they success signed Pogba and Verratti, that would be great :)[/quote']

Agreed, it is great to see such young talent added. By the way, did you read Zamparini's comments after the game yesterday?

President Maurizio Zamparini has threatened to leave Palermo because “referees hate me and after Calciopoli the situation is even worse.”

The Sicilians were furious on Tuesday night when a penalty was awarded in their 2-0 defeat to Napoli, as the ball ricocheted off Milan Milanovic’s leg before striking his arm. Under Italian rules, this makes it an involuntary gesture.

“Paolo Cannavaro’s tackle on Josip Ilicic was more of a penalty than the one they gave Napoli,” blasted Zamparini on Radio Radio.

“By conditioning the result of this game, they are also conditioning the entire tournament. After Calciopoli the situation is even worse.

“At least during Calciopoli the institutions controlled the refereeing system. Now they are independent and without any oversight. Instead of focusing on this, they go and see how they can punish a club like ours for stupid things with 12 month bans.”

Zamparini and Lazio President Claudio Lotito recently received bans over transfer market irregularities.

“I think the referees hate me. I am seriously considering leaving and would already have done so if it weren’t for the affection of the Palermo fans.”

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, De Ceglie; Quagliarella, Vucinic

Juventus bench: Storari, Caceres, Padoin, Giaccherini, Del Piero, Borriello, Matri

Lecce: Benassi; Tomovic, Carrozzieri, Miglionico; Cuadrado, Blasi, Obodo, Delvecchio, Brivio; Di Michele, Seferovic

Lecce bench: Petrachi, Di Matteo, Giandonato, Giacomazzi, Bertolacci, Muriel, Bojinov

Go ahead and say... 3-1 win for Juventus.

Milan: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Muntari; Boateng; Ibrahimovic, Cassano

Atalanta: Consigli; Ferri, Stendardo, Lucchini, Peluso; Raimondi, Cigarini, Cazzola, Bonaventura; Denis, Tiribocchi

2-1 win for Milan

Parma: 1 Pavarini; 5 Zaccardo, 29 Paletta, 6 Lucarelli; 2 Jonathan, 80 Valiani, 17 Valdes, 8 Galloppa, 7 Biabiany; 32 Marques, 10 Giovinco

Parma bench:92 Gallinetta, 33 Santacroce, 23 Modesto, 24 Musacci, 4 Morrone, 22 Palladino, 21 Okaka

Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 25 Samuel, 55 Nagatomo; 19 Cambiasso, 5 Stankovic, 20 Obi; 11 Alvarez, 10 Sneijder; 22 Milito

Inter bench: 12 Castellazzi, 23 Ranocchia, 37 Faraoni, 18 Poli, 41 Duncan, 7 Pazzini, 28 Zarate

2-1 win for Parma

Agreed' date=' it is great to see such young talent added. By the way, did you read Zamparini's comments after the game yesterday?[/quote']

Yes, i did. We all know Zamparini, he loves controversy. The problems of Palermo isn't the ref, but him :o. Fired and hired, fired and hired, fired and hired....

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli' date=' Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, De Ceglie; Quagliarella, Vucinic

Juventus bench: Storari, Caceres, Padoin, Giaccherini, Del Piero, Borriello, Matri

Lecce: Benassi; Tomovic, Carrozzieri, Miglionico; Cuadrado, Blasi, Obodo, Delvecchio, Brivio; Di Michele, Seferovic

Lecce bench: Petrachi, Di Matteo, Giandonato, Giacomazzi, Bertolacci, Muriel, Bojinov

Go ahead and say... 3-1 win for Juventus.

[/quote']

2-0, nuff said.

Oh damn, mighty Paolino got injured :(

Haha probably. Though they'll be pretty much safe once Lecce lose today. I do hope Genoa lose today (1-1 right now).

Yeah, they are pretty safe from relegation if Juve won tonight.

But lose to a team like Novara it's very painfull mate :D

Like eating your own socks :D