Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Who scored Inter's third? Watching on stream' date=' but missed it as I was making a smoothie.

Great game, love Serie 'A', still my favourite league.[/quote']

Milito penalty after Nesta hand balled in the area!

Who scored Inter's third? Watching on stream' date=' but missed it as I was making a smoothie.

Great game, love Serie 'A', still my favourite league.[/quote']

Milito hat-trick second pen, brilliantly dispatched although the penalty award was harsh to say the least

PS: well done yesterday (I say through gritted teeth)

Cue some Milan fans and the media calling for the head of Allegri. Hope he stays on there' date=' top manager.[/quote']

Berlusconi is grinding his axe as we speak lol

I agree though, he should stay, but he won't i can guarantee it :rolleyes:

Sigh, looks like today's the day you get your props Ahmad. Enjoy it, well done. You are the best team in Italy. The rest of Italy, those around the world, non-Juventini weep, I know I will. Such a dark day when scum takes the Scudetto.

All that I have to look forward to next week now is hoping that you don't go undefeated. Here's to Denis doing you in! (now that's living on a prayer)

Pirlo, Migliore calciatore assoluto 2012. Nobody but him deserves the honour.

I don't feel like Juve have got the credit they deserve this year!

We talk about all the great English, Spanish and German teams but no one has mentioned Juve and the fact they have gone unbeaten!

They deserve it to be honest and i'm a Milan fan. Just weren't at the races today and paid for it.

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Injured whilst making a save on Sneijder' date=' think it may be a thigh muscle or hamstring, as he had to scramble quite quickly from onto the ground to close down the angle.

Both of Milan's subs have been due to injuries.[/quote']

What a manager Strama :D

Incredible..I love this team.Maicon,WES,Il Principe,Ivan Ramiro,Il Capitano...all fantastic :D

And Juve wins the 10th title not stolen :P

We talk about all the great English' date=' Spanish and German teams but no one has mentioned Juve and the fact they have gone unbeaten![/b']

Don't think you've visited this thread often enough.

Also, Atalanta is still on the cards. Do you believe in miracles? I know come next week, I'll be banking on one.

Sigh' date=' looks like today's the day you get your props Ahmad. Enjoy it, well done. You are the best team in Italy. The rest of Italy, those around the world, non-Juventini weep, I know I will. Such a dark day when scum takes the Scudetto.

All that I have to look forward to next week now is hoping that you don't go undefeated. Here's to Denis doing you in! (now that's living on a prayer)

Pirlo, Migliore calciatore assoluto 2012. Nobody but him deserves the honour.[/quote']

Agreed, Pirlo has been outstanding this season!

533067_447589488600230_100000475497568_1742420_565584329_n.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

GRAZIE RAGAZZI !!!!

Congratulazioni Ahmad, meritato molto bene! :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

What a manager Strama :D

Incredible..I love this team.Maicon' date='WES,Il Principe,Ivan Ramiro,Il Capitano...all fantastic :D

And Juve wins the 10th title not stolen :P[/quote']

Haha, looks like you get your wish, and that conversation we had earlier shows your faith in Stramacioni has paid off, well, to a certain level. Moratti is usually boisterous after results like this, so I'd expect him, after many a aperitif and cigar to say Strama stays.

Love the last sentence you've written. :D

Don't think you've visited this thread often enough.

Also' date=' Atalanta is still on the cards. Do you believe in miracles? I know come next week, I'll be banking on one.[/quote']

I didn't mean this thread, i meant in general.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Haha' date=' looks like you get your wish, and that conversation we had earlier shows your faith in Stramacioni has paid off, well, to a certain level. Moratti is usually boisterous after results like this, so I'd expect him, after many a aperitif and cigar to say Strama stays.

Love the last sentence you've written. :D[/quote']

Maybe not stolen..I'm unsure xD

The best Inter of the season,fantastic!

Bojan Krkic could be on his way out of Roma again at the end of the 2011-12 season as the Giallorossi are trying to convince Barcelona to take the attacker back this summer, Sport reports.

Don't Miss

The 21-year-old joined the capital club from Barca for a fee of €12 million at the start of this season, but the Catalans have the option to re-sign him for €17m this summer, while they are obliged to re-purchase the forward in the summer of 2013 for €13m.

Roma can block Barca from re-purchasing Bojan next year by paying an additional €28m, but they seem to have no intention to keep the youngster on a long-term basis.

The Giallorossi are not impressed with Bojan's performances this season, and allegedly believe that it would be in the best interest of all parties involved if the attacker were to return to Camp Nou this summer.

Bojan has netted only six times in 32 Serie A appearances this term, and has mainly been warming the bench at the Stadio Olimpico.

So let me get this straight. They payed 12m for him, and if they wanted him fully, they'd have to pay another 28m. Barcelona can buy him back this coming summer for 17m or wait and pay 13m for him as the contract says? So they got him some experience, didn't have to pay his wages which surely in 2 seasons is over a million, so they've basically saved money on him? I'm... Shocked.

Personally I'd rather lead with (pardon the goal.com in the corner) ...

184556hp2.jpg

Any who, away from all that, back to the football, Viola have ruled out Montolivo and Gamberini (ankle sprain) for the match against Cagliari. Also I'd expect Nastasic and Behrami (shoulder) to not feature, whilst JoJo will be very doubtful, though there is slight hope he could play, after visiting a doctor in Germany, for a routine knee check-up (for operation he had done in 2012 after that severe knee injury), he's been told it's fine.

Guess they'll be no send off for Livo, seeing it is at the Artemio Franchi, plus I'm not sure tifosi would be the mood to give him one.

I would not dare say 'good riddance', through spite, after all, despite his very under-performing season, along with the dramatics, leaving many to believe his head and heart has already been in Milan, looking at the course of 7 years, he's been a great servant to Viola, over the past few years, Firenze's best. Wish him well but I'd expect a somewhat frosty return.

Also, Guerini continues to stress his takeover of il mister is strictly for 2 matches only, he does not intend to become the permanent manager of Fiorentina, once again.

As for the Della Valle brothers, seems like they could be mulling over possibility of moving to a new stadium, located in North Florence, not far away from the Franchi. All I'll say is if it interferes with the rebuild, don't do it, sort out the product first, though I must say, even I get a tad annoyed with that bloody ringing bell noise at the Franchi.

Haha' date=' looks like you get your wish, and that conversation we had earlier shows your faith in Stramacioni has paid off, well, to a certain level. [b']Moratti is usually boisterous after results like this, so I'd expect him, after many a aperitif and cigar to say Strama stays.[/b]

He's only gone and bloody done that, hasn't he. Moratti on Sky Sport Italia - “I will confirm Stramaccioni. He proved his experience in a derby that really delighted me.”

I just hope he does for Strama, what he didn't for Gasp, and acquire the players they need in the summer mercatto. Screw what Branca says!

Well done to Juve nice to see them with the title again after a barren spell; Ahmad you must be a happy chappy' date=' good luck in the last game keeping that unbeaten.[/quote']

Cheers Dan,

Hahaha yeah, I must be :D

Well, I know Atalanta ain't as shabby as Inter and Fiorentina, but surely we will keep our "Virginity" till the end :)

Cheers Dan' date='

Hahaha yeah, I must be :D

Well, I know Atalanta ain't as shabby as Inter and Fiorentina, but surely we will keep our "Virginity" till the end :)[/quote']

You're forgetting a certain important match Ahmad ;)