Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

You're forgetting a certain important match Ahmad ;)

Hmm, Coppa Italia final you mean ?!

That's not a league match for sure, I'm not count our Coppa Italia matches to the unbeaten book :)

Would love to see my beloved Juventus won that, so, we will have 1 silver star in our jersey next season.

I'm not that mad if we lose on Coppa, because we are facing good side there.

No shame lose to a good side ;)

The only shame is got beaten by Novara TWICE. *cough*Inter, and got twonked 0-5 at home (You-know-who):eek:

That's the arrogance of the Bianconeri oozing through' date=' he's just like the rest of the Curva Nord, thinking they've got it bagged already. :P Typical.[/quote']

Touche mate, i'm confident in my theory i presented to Ahmad earlier in the week. He laughed it off but we'll see who's laughing come 20th May :D

Ah' date=' it'd be amazing to bring them down to earth by beating them, in a final no-less. ;)[/quote']

It would be as sweet as one of Moratti's cigars haha :P

Hmm' date=' Coppa Italia final you mean ?!

That's not a league match for sure, I'm not count our Coppa Italia matches to the unbeaten book :)

Would love to see my beloved Juventus won that, so, we will have 1 silver star in our jersey next season.

I'm not that mad if we lose on Coppa, because we are facing good side there.

No shame lose to a good side ;)

The only shame is got beaten by Novara TWICE. *cough*Inter, and got twonked 0-5 at home (You-know-who):eek:[/quote']

Oh, you'd count it if Juventus win.

only just realised Juve haven't lost at all this season and just 2 games away from having the ultimate season:eek: Would be a ridiculous achievement if they pull it off. Has it ever been done before in any league??

It has by Arsenal in the Premierleague in 2004 ;)

Also by Preston a while back

Napoli’s Aurelio De Laurentiis has denied that he was in Milan today to hold talks with cohort at Inter Massimo Moratti over the transfer of Ezequiel Lavezzi.

Rumours over the Argentine forward’s future at the San Paolo have intensified in recent weeks in light of both Walter Mazzarri’s decision to drop him from the starting line-up and De Laurentiis’ admission that he is unsure of his future this summer.

Inter have been linked with a move for the 27-year-old, who has a €31m buyout clause, but following up the Nerazzurro President’s denial that he met with De Laurentiis today to discuss a possible transfer, the Napoli owner has also dismissed the report that he was spotted outside Moratti’s offices.

“I’m only here to go shopping,” De Laurentiis told gathered reporters on Monday evening.

"I'm only here to go shopping". I truly, truly, truly, truly, truly hope so. Though again, 31m could do a lot. I'd love someone like Palacio from Genoa, could get a fair few players for that price.

By the way, isn't this Ibra's first fail at the title since 03? Or something like that.

Arsenal lost 6 games that season' date=' and to the best of my knowledge Juventus havent lost a single game this season in ANY competition.

[/quote']

Well that's not fair as Arsenal were involved in 4 competitions whilst Juve are only in Seria A and Coppa Italia. I thought you were talking leagues only

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has chosen the clubs new coach but wont yet reveal the incoming man, plus he also cast doubt on Fabrizio Miccoli’s future with the club.

Bortolo Mutto who took over from Devis Mangia in December will not be offered a new deal when his contract expires at the end of the season and a new man will take up the Rosanero hotseat.

“I’ve already chosen the new Coach,” Zamparini told GR Parlamento. “However, I won’t reveal his name.”

He then commented on star man Miccoli’s future.

“Miccoli could earn a lot more in Dubai than he does here, so I wouldn’t block his exit if that is what he wanted.

“It will be up to him whether he stays or not.

“Centre-back Silvestre? There are two Italian and two German clubs after him.

“As for Balzaretti, he will only leave if Paris Saint-Germain make an offer given that his wife works in Paris.”

Probably a good thing. Palermo have been garbage this season.

Miccoli should be at a European contending team, too good for Palermo and too good to move to Dubai already. Be a great replacement for Di Natale if he decides to retire, or he'd be an amazing partner to him.

Silvestre moving? Wouldn't surprise me, again another player too good for a mid-lower table team.

Balzaretti could also be moving? Paris makes sense if his wife does work there. Probably their 3 best players could all leave. It's a good thing they have a great scouting network.

Palermo seem to be heading in the wrong direction, unless they get some magician in.

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has a surprise for the club’s fans on their new jersey.

The Bianconeri patron is thought to be considering adding a third star to their shirt in relation to their recent Scudetto triumph.

Italy’s new champions argue that the title is their 30th, not 28th, as they feel the two revoked as part of the Calciopoli scandal were done so illegally.

“Our legal fight for the revoked titles? We’ll continue down that path. We want to be treated equally when it comes to sporting justice,” he told the press.

“Fairness is an important theme at this club.

“We’ve regained our pride and that is the thing that makes me most happy.

“There’s a lot of emotion given that this victory has arrived after two years of hard work from everybody.

“This club has been completely renewed, from the directors to the players, with shareholders who have stayed close on this twisty path.

“We are back to winning again and we are where we want to be.”

What a nice gift that would be.

Domingos Willians confirmed as udinese player' date=' Allan next? :P[/quote']
Here is the detail from Football Italia :

€3M for Willians ? Bargain :)

Still no news about Allan (Vasco Da Gama).

Udinese are close to completing a €3 million deal for Vasco midfielder Allan.

Allan, 21, has enjoyed a bright start of the season at Vasco, but with a buy-out clause inserted into his contract there is very little that the club could do to resist a move.

Vasco retain 20% of his economic rights, but with a Uruguayan company in control of his future, the deal will not profit the Brazilian club as much as it could have.

Belgian international striker Jelle Vossen (23) has been targeted by Udinese, the management are ready to offer 6 million

euros for purchasing him

from Genk.

Palermo are rumoured will swap Migliaccio for Gaby Mudingayi.

Il Diavolo also rumoured will trying to sign former Juve LB, Criscito.

Beppe Marotta, are ready to make a super proposal for Gaston Ramirez.

F. Lodi also now on Juve radar.

F. Lodi also now on Juve radar.

Pfft. Silly rabbit' date=' Trix is for kids.

Some other rumours and news extended on from those above...

[b']Elia wants out of Turin, anyone really surprised. He's always been out of favour with Conta, on the rare take he has featured, offered nothing.[/b]

“I want to leave Juventus. I want to enjoy playing football again.

I remained quiet all year, always keeping a positive attitude towards the club and the team, but I never got a chance to prove my worth.

I didn't play much and consequently I’ll miss out on Euro 2012. It’s fair to say this season has been a failure.

It's really hurt me, but I've become stronger mentally.

I'm 25 now and I still have a long career ahead of me. I came from far, but I will have to start all over again...”

DiNa on his future ...

Gazzetta dello Sport - “I’ll meet with Pozzo after the European Championships to talk about my future.

I still have one year to run on my contract and you know how happy I am here, but I have offers from abroad.

I have to reflect on the fact that there are games every three days and I’ve played in 50 matches this season…”

Roma head-hunt Palacio.

The Giallorossi look determined to land Palacio with a bid, as soon as the season ends according to reports. Great signing if it can be pulled off. If Moratti wasn't so stupid he'd be an Inter player right now.

On Inter, Moratti looks set to protect his investment in Stramaccioni.

Reports in Italy suggest, after confirming Strama is the Nerrazzuri's man for next season, he will be offered a 3 year contract, at €450k/season.

Milan look to continue to go younger come the summer mercatto, leading from the back?

With Milan on the look for CB or few come summer, especially with the possibility of Nesta and Yepes leaving in summer, Ogbonna is rumoured to be one of Diavolo's targets to come in.

Flamini.

For a player who has only featured once this season, even that, a sub appearance, along with being the second highest paid player on Milan's books, there has always been talk of Milan parting ways this summer with Flam, ah but wait. Sky Italia are now suggesting Galliani could be keen to hold onto him, though will expect Flamini to take a big pay-cut should he want to remain in Milan.

Viola looking forward.

At last! Gasperini (my first choice) seems to have made the list of managers the Della Valle brothers are considering. Along with him, Ranieri and Rafa Benitez have been in the headlines today, linked with Fiorentina. As for the Sporting Director job, soon to be vacant as season's end approaches, Oriali still remains as first choice with the board.

If there's one thing about Pandora's Box, let it be known that as it shuts, another one opens. As Viola's mini turn of events via DR-Ljajic, which opened Firenze's own box, die down for now, an even bigger one is on the brink of opening.

Stefano Palazzi, FIGC, chief investigator, has finally submitted the findings from the judicial investigation surrounding Calcio scommesse (originating from last year). Tomorrow the FIGC will begin disciplinary hearings, which should begin to reveal all content, of which the referrals below are based on (excluding the whole Bari debacle).

• 33 games divided as follows:
    - 29 of the Serie B seasons of various sports
    - 2 of two different editions of Tim Cup
    - 2 Cup Italy Pro League in season 2010/2011.

• 22 Italian teams.

• 61 individuals including:
    - 52 active players at the time of their disputes
    - 2 players not in operation at the time of their disputes
    - 4 executives or employees of the Company
    - 3 Register of technicians, including 2 in activity at the time their disputes.

Important to note no Serie A matches have been found, although, a few Serie A clubs names are heavily swirling to be a part of the findings (not confirmed) - Novara, Lecce, Atalanta, Siena (media seems to be pointing more at the the first 3, though Siena's name has crept in the frame), being the main protagonists.

From Serie B, the clubs said to be named (12); AlbinoLeffe, Ascoli, Bari, Crotone, Grosseto, Livorno, Modena, Padua, Reggina, Torino, Varese and Verona.

Should be quite a dramatic summer.

Another day, another rumour of Lavezzi to Inter. This time the media are making up a 5 for 2 deal. Lavezzi and Dossena for Pandev, Pazzini, Ranocchia, Obi and Faraoni. While I would love to see Dossena gone, neither Pandev nor Pazzini could fill the void, Ranocchia's awful and the other two are talented young players who I wouldn't mind seeing at Napoli. Though he's openly denied any talks with Inter after claiming he was only shopping in Milan. Anything to sell newspapers to Inter fans I guess.

Eiji Kawashima, Japanese international and playing for a mediocre Belgian team, wants to move to Italy, and is a free agent. Already 29, but his national team coach wants him in a bigger league with a new experience. Said he was in Parma for a month and loves Italy.

We've joined the hunt for Diamanti (no surprise). Bologna are in talks trying to sign him permanently, while he's being watched by us, Lazio, Fiorentina and a couple Russian clubs.

Another goal.com article, but nonetheless, have quotes so you can say it's probably legit. Nancy midfielder Traore confirms signing for Milan.

"I am very proud to have signed for a big club, who have some of the best players in the world," Traore told RMC.

"I hope that this will go well and that this will be a step forward. I am not afraid of the competition.

"Every player that wants to improve must not be afraid. If I am good, I know that I will have my chance, as they told me."

Seems Van Der Wiel still isn't leaving Ajax, as the player has denied moving to Roma.

“No team has given evidence that they want to sign me, so I do not know where I’ll be playing next season,” the player told reporters.

“I’ve not said goodbye to Ajax yet, but my only thoughts now are on the European Championships.”

No matter what, Inter are still not better than us. Come back when you can be capable of qualifying to the CL.

Also, Guarín! Fantastic player, but hopefully Inter will not make a permanent move for him. Despite him being Nerazzurri at the moment, I'd for sure want him at Milan. I really envy their midfield with the Poli's, Palombo's and Guarín's shaping up in the shadows of Cambiasso, Zanetti and etc. Shame they haven't enjoyed some success at Inter (except for the Colombian). Hopefully Guarín will not move to Inter, though. That would make my Silly Season. New favourite player. :D

They won it more recently than you did ;)

They also failed to win lo Scudetto last year and failed to outperform us in the league post-Mourinho and pre-Calciopoli (which we and il Bianconeri suffered massively from) for a good few years. I think it's safe we're bigger than them. ;)

Nancy midfielder Bakaye Traore has announced he has agreed to join AC Milan at the end of the season.

The details of the transfer were not released by the 27-year-old, but it is believed he will join Milan for nothing as his contract with Nancy expires in June.

"I am very proud to have signed for a big club, who have some of the best players in the world," Traore told RMC.

"I hope that this will go well and that this will be a step forward. I am not afraid of the competition.

"Every player that wants to improve must not be afraid. If I am good, I know that I will have my chance, as they told me."

Traore, a Mali international, had also been linked with Newcastle and Marseille after establishing himself as a key player at Nancy since joining the club in 2009.

Is he any good Yonathan?

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

They also failed to win lo Scudetto last year and failed to outperform us in the league post-Mourinho and pre-Calciopoli (which we and il Bianconeri suffered massively from) for a good few years. I think it's safe we're bigger than them. ;)

Failed...we won the Scudetto for 5 years,we cant win it every year.Pre-Calciopoli..you're talking about 7 years ago :rolleyes: Post-triplete it's normal that we havent spent money as the other years

Guarin decided to stay here and we want him,great player.Poli also is a young and fantastic player,he's playing very well!