Official Serie A Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin’s agent was spotted in Milan for reported negotiations with Inter, the Rossoneri and Juventus.

Palermo have signed Slovenian U21 right-midfielder, Aljaz Struna from FC Koper.

Udinese reported has been secured the signing of Thomas Heurtaux from Caen.

Antonio Conte surely will renew his contract until 2015, just waiting the official confirmation.

Riferimento: Re: The Official Serie A Thread

Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin’s agent was spotted in Milan for reported negotiations with Inter' date=' the Rossoneri [b']and Juventus.[/b]

Palermo have signed Slovenian U21 right-midfielder, Aljaz Struna from FC Koper.

Udinese reported has been secured the signing of Thomas Heurtaux from Caen.

Antonio Conte surely will renew his contract until 2015, just waiting the official confirmation.

Also with Juve but not for Sahin ;)

Ghirardi...Oh Ghirardi...

Sebastian Giovinco has told Parma that he’d like to stay at the club or move back to

Juventus in the summer. The Italian’s future is in

some doubt as he is co-

owned between both

sides, while other clubs are interested in his signature.

“A lot of sides have asked

us about Giovinco, but

there are no real offers on the table,” Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi has told Sky Sport Italia after today’s links with Inter.

“We firstly need to speak

with Juventus. That will

happen soon so that we

can sort out his co-

ownership status. There

will be plenty of time for other scenarios.”

When pushed for an opinion on what he believes will happen to the Italian international, Ghirardi spoke of two possibilities.

“I think that he’ll either

stay here with us of re-join Juventus. They are the most likely outcomes. But then if a club wants to offer a lot of money then anything can happen, but these are difficult financial times." “I’ve spoken to Sebastian

and he told me that he

wants to stay here or go to Juventus."

“We don’t have the need to generate money and a lot will depend on what

Juventus want to do. He is good enough to get into the first team at a side like Juve, but we have to understand if the

Bianconeri are convinced

of his ability.”

Ghirardi has recently

valued Giovinco at around the €40m mark and he’s sticking by that estimate.

“The market dictates

prices, but I have no fear in saying that he is worth as much as Javier Pastore. I think he is better than the

Argentine and he’s as good as Alexis Sanchez.”

Ah well, €40M for Gio ? What a joke ! :o

Another Pescara lads have been linked with bigger side. Matti Lund Nielsen has been linked with Napoli and Wolfsburg.

The results of Inter vs Indonesia selection is 3-0 for the Milan bandits.

I'm not watching the entire match, when Pazzini scored the 2nd goals i turned off my TV.

The match is sucks anyway :eek:

Pinilla.

With Pinilla set to be bought out by Cagliari, it's to set off the green light for a lot of teams to bid on the player this mercatto, including the likes of; Roma and Fiorentina. Would be rather chuffed if Fiorentina got him, he's been solid this season, not to mention, overlooked by Zamp.

Roma - waiting game over?

Baldini seems to be at a near boiling point with Pulveritini, as his stubbornness, which he has every right to be in this manner, to not let Montella (who wants Roma) to leave, is starting to get Roma think about other plans.

They intend to set a date, whereby if Montella is not signed on, they will pursue Zeman, if that fails, AVB could be there last resort.

Merkel.

Corriere dello Sport; "Roma have already made an approach to Genoa for Alexander Merkel after it was confirmed that he was leaving Milan.

The Rossoneri yesterday revealed that they had agreed to sell their 50 per cent share in him to Genoa, the club they co-owned him with."

Good young player, just hounded with bad luck. Would be a great signing for Roma, or any other team, looking to build around a creative youngster, though a part of me would love to see Lodi become a catalyst player in Rome, rather than Merkel. Roma are getting far too many promising youngsters for my liking. Damn Sabatini.

Viola.

Director, almost there?

Wow, maybe the Della Valle's are onto some serious damage control, or have had an excess of Red Bull, alas, some progress.

Former Roma sporting director Daniele Prade, is in the running for the vacant director job, after Oriali said 'no'. The DV's have met with him and have already conducted a few interviews. Prade as of current is still in Florence, and reports from numerous sites hint at a deal on the verge of being done.

It's a solid appointment, after all, he worked for a near 11 years in the capital, being under a microscope for that many years shows a good head on the shoulders, as a technical director, worked with the likes of Baldini and Capello. He was only recently let go, for Sabatani, to mark a fresh and new DB era. His only real dark void, is the Rosella Sensi era, which a most know, was a mess for Roma, hounded with backroom politics, more than before, and the whole ethos of, 'you mess with il Capitano, you get the horns.'

il mister?

Mazzarri...

La Nazione - Latest rumoured to be name heading the list of the Della Valle's to become manager is now apparently, Walter Mazzarri. I wouldn't count on it. It's also being said if Mazzarri did jump ship, DeLa would be prepared to join a list of teams head-hunting, Zeman.

Ranieri...

Recent reports suggest the Tinkerman has received an offer from some team in Qatar, however a move back to the Premiership is being rumoured what Ranieri has his eyes on. It's been said he's already met and had an interview with WBA, a deal could be done soon. News of this has the Della Valle's scrambling to make Ranieri and new and improved offer to lure him. We'll see.

In need of some Luuk?

Fiorentina could be set to turn their sights back to Twente player, Luuk de Jong, a player they pursued in January, before settling for Amauri.

New stadium in motion.

Dario Nardella, deputy mayor of Florence, city councilor for sport and an observer member of the board of directors to Fiorentina - Radio Tuscany - 'The idea of the stadium in area of Mercafir is no longer just a story in the paper or a good intention. Its a beautiful reality.

The city council recently approved a concrete act, which says that in that you must make public a series of related functions and the stadium. So an area that riqualificherà the neighborhood.

We will go for approval at a forthcoming meeting of the junta act already passed by the council, then there will be the final approval in the council and we will do the same from tendering. no longer speak of months, this will close by summer location with the process.'

btw guys' date=' anyone have an idea of how good Varese trio are, De Luca, Damonte and Pucino like Jorginho from Verona? Any rumours of them leaving their clubs?

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Can't say I know a great deal about all of them Gizb, as I'm not one who really follows Serie B, have only watched about 2/3 Serie B matches in total this season, mainly in checking out that quartet at Pescara. The only 2 names which ring a bell would be De Luca and Jorginho (very slightly, only because of reading a rumour about him).

De Luca

De Luca's actually been linked with Inter in recent weeks, also a month ago received his first call-up to the U21 Azzurri squad, prior to that he had been in the U20 set-up too, he is a regular in the Varese squad.

This is what Milanese, the Varese director had to say on De Luca;

"De Luca never ceases to amaze. He will market well next summer. As a striker he has rejected all the doubts that were about him, even for his height. He always marked, demonstrating with facts and not with the words. This year it came out the value of our youth. Perhaps it is early to speak of the market. Inter or Genoa? I can only tell you that there are some contacts and ideas, but it takes a small investment because we do not want svenderlo. If no one is willing to buy it? It will be a year in Serie A with us and will do well."

Keep in mind, Varese are in a playoff spot, so even if he doesn't leave, there is a chance of promotion. There is one league match in Serie B to play, the 3-6 playoff spots are locked though, with Padova in 7th, 4 points behind. The only thing that could happen is the fixtures of the 3-6 spots are changed due to a shuffle between them.

Jorginho

Like Varese, Hellas will have a shot at promotion via the playoffs, so again, if the player doesn't move, Verona could be back in Serie A anyway, which I hope either they are, or Samp (though both could face each other first round).

He has been linked up with the likes of Catania and Genoa, could seek a move if they fail to get promoted.

It's not that much to go on, hope that helps.

Can't say I know a great deal about all of them Gizb' date=' as I'm not one who really follows Serie B, have only watched about 2/3 Serie B matches in total this season, mainly in checking out that quartet at Pescara. The only 2 names which ring a bell would be De Luca and Jorginho (very slightly, only because of reading a rumour about him).

[b']De Luca[/b]

De Luca's actually been linked with Inter in recent weeks, also a month ago received his first call-up to the U21 Azzurri squad, prior to that he had been in the U20 set-up too, he is a regular in the Varese squad.

This is what Milanese, the Varese director had to say on De Luca;

"De Luca never ceases to amaze. He will market well next summer. As a striker he has rejected all the doubts that were about him, even for his height. He always marked, demonstrating with facts and not with the words. This year it came out the value of our youth. Perhaps it is early to speak of the market. Inter or Genoa? I can only tell you that there are some contacts and ideas, but it takes a small investment because we do not want svenderlo. If no one is willing to buy it? It will be a year in Serie A with us and will do well."

Keep in mind, Varese are in a playoff spot, so even if he doesn't leave, there is a chance of promotion. There is one league match in Serie B to play, the 3-6 playoff spots are locked though, with Padova in 7th, 4 points behind. The only thing that could happen is the fixtures of the 3-6 spots are changed due to a shuffle between them.

Jorginho

Like Varese, Hellas will have a shot at promotion via the playoffs, so again, if the player doesn't move, Verona could be back in Serie A anyway, which I hope either they are, or Samp (though both could face each other first round).

He has been linked up with the likes of Catania and Genoa, could seek a move if they fail to get promoted.

It's not that much to go on, hope that helps.

Yes, it helps. Thanks for the answer!:)

Ogbonna & Ranocchia for Turin's bandits ?

“I think that Ogbonna needs to stay with us for one more season,” the tactician noted to Premium Calcio.

“He’s a player with

important qualities and if

he is to join a big club then he needs to make sure he does so as a protagonist and not a squad player.

“I think a year in Serie A

with Torino, at a club

where he has nothing to

prove, would be the best

thing for him.”

Meanwhile, Ventura was

also questioned on the

possibility of being re-

united with his former Bari centre-back Ranocchia.

“It would be very difficult

for him to arrive here,” the 4-4-2 boss noted. “He’s had a hard season, but he deserves to stay at Inter. “Obviously if he’s not happy there and wants to play for me again then I will be at his disposal.”

Also Gazzetta dello sport claim that RVP was in Turin last week to mull over a move to Juventus.

While MDV has confirmed he'll join Montreal, ADP still haven't got any clue where he'll playing next season. Going to Indonesia, master? I would love to see you with orange jersey of PERSIJA Jakarta. :D

I would love to see you with orange jersey of PERSIJA Jakarta. :D

You know who wears orange? Houston Dynamo.... in the MLS.

..Pazzini is deffo one of the best CF's in Seria A.When he's playing he's scoring.He's a living legend.I always loved him :D

Haha' date=' living legend. Bit too much. Non? :P

Good player to say the least anyway, just coming off one horrible season. The press has recently been romanticising of a possible Pazz return to Viola, something I don't think any Fiorentini would be upset with, though unrealistic, won't happen.

[b']Inter - 'Plan B' ?[/b]

On Inter and Fiorentina, seems even landing Palacio won't make Moratti forget about the fact they failed to land Lavezzi, to make that sour taste in his mouth dissolve, ever effecting that smoky taste of cigars come back, is now eyeing up JoJo.

The cheek of it? Inter are prepared to offer the near-exact same offer they made to Napoli of, €15m + Pandev. Laughable, unless Viola make the Coppa Italia.

Another Lavezzi offer?

The last we heard of an offer for El Pocho, from PSG, it was; €23m + bonuses. If DeLa said no to that, he won't like there new revamped offer (if true).

"Paris Saint-Germain have offered Napoli a transfer fee of €26m for Ezequiel Lavezzi, reports the Gazzetta dello Sport."

For PSG's sake, I hope that's not true, they are very much pea-mealing at the moment. Honestly, if you're that serious about the player just fork up another €5m and activate the buy-out clause.

On that offer, Moratti has been question by the press today of it, this is what he had to say; “I’ve read the reports and it seems a very interesting offer. Will we match it? That depends…”

Viola.

Director watch.

Seems as if Prade is a good as Fiorentina's new director, or so I thought looking as yesterday's news. Some sites today have him listed as the new director, but there's is no official confirmation, not on the offical club site, not through Prade or his agent, both Della Valle brothers have said nothing, now there's talk that Minotti has quit the Director post at Cesena, for the Fiorentina post. Circo!

At this point, I'd say Prade still remains firm favourite, would love to see some literature on the ViolaChannel site to confirm or deny these sites saying he's been appointed.

El Hamdaoui.

Tuttosport - Fiorentina are rumoured to be back in the hunt for El Hamdaoui, a player that a deal was done for in the winter mercatto, but fell apart with Ajax, if you remember; Ajax asked for a bank statement from Viola proving that they have the money for the transfer, asking very late in the proceeding with just hours till the window shut, forcing them to cancel the deal and bring in Amauri.

Viola.

Director watch.

Seems as if Prade is a good as Fiorentina's new director' date=' or so I thought looking as yesterday's news. Some sites today have him listed as the new director, but there's is no official confirmation, not on the offical club site, not through Prade or his agent, both Della Valle brothers have said nothing, now there's talk that Minotti has quit the Director post at Cesena, for the Fiorentina post. Circo!

[b']At this point, I'd say Prade still remains firm favourite, would love to see some literature on the ViolaChannel site to confirm or deny these sites saying he's been appointed.[/b]

.... and we have it. Daniele Prade, new Sporting Director.

Official club statment;

Daniel Pradè has today reached an agreement with ACF Fiorentina to take the position of Sports Director of the company purple.

Pradè, Roman, 45, has racked up experience in managerial Teramo, Frosinone and Ternana, before entering joined in 2000, the organization of AS Roma winning a Scudetto, 6 second places, two Italian Super Cups and two Italy.

The new Director of Football will be presented by President Mario Cognigni Saturday, May 26, at 12.00, in the Press "Manuela Righini" the Stadio Artemio Franchi.

Finally! Now onto il mister! This could twist Ranieri's arm into taking the Viola job, a chance to work with Prade again.

On Prade, I'm still uncertain how good of an appointment this is, most people I've spoken with are either uncertain themselves. Even after reading about him, there's pluses and dark clouds, mainly being he was part of the Sensi era, both good times and bad. Hard to say what part he played in that.

I guess it's one of those ones in time we'll see whether it was the right appointment, just glad it's been done though really.

Some people in the Italian press have been using the pun - The Devil Wears Pradè. Not so sure if that's a good thing. :o

President Maurizio Zamparini has announced that former Siena coach Giuseppe Sannino will take over at Palermo for the 2012-2013 campaign.

The 55-year-old will replace Bartolo Mutti for the Sicilian side who finished in 16th place last season.

“We found an agreement with Sannino quickly,” Zamparini told Radio Marte. “He is our new coach now.”

Sannino last led newly promoted Siena to a 14th place finish during the 2011 season.

Always good Zamparini is looking to move forward. Especially with such a talented appointment. :rolleyes:

Agents, gotta love them

Inter have offered Giampaolo Pazzini to Lazio in part exchange for Mauro Zarate, claims the player’s agent.

The Argentinian move to the Nerazzurri last summer on loan from the Roman side and despite a poor start he blossomed under Andrea Stramaccioni towards the end of the season.

As a result, Inter are looking to make the move permanent this summer and it looks like Pazzini will be used as a bargaining chip.

“This is a complete stand-by phase,” Zarate’s agent and brother told Lalaziosiamono.it. “We have not yet had contact with Lazio or Inter.

“From what I know the two clubs have tried to reach an agreement by including a player who interests Lazio. Inter have offered Pazzini but there is a problem with the player’s wages, which are quite high.

“The talks have come to a halt, but I’ll soon have to talk to the two clubs to figure out where Mauro’s future lies.”

However, a return to Lazio could also happen with Edy Reja no longer coach.

“It’s certainly true that without Reja, new scenarios have opened up.

“If the new coach shows that he wants to trust in Mauro, and there is a chance to respect the contract which binds him to Lazio, he could stay.”

Pazzini and Klose together? That's a strong front line with Klose sending perfectly timed balls in.

Arsenal’s Robin van Persie was in Italy last week as Juventus look to entice the player to Serie A.

The Bianconeri are well known to be in the market for a striker and the Dutchman is at the top of their list along with Napoli’s Edinson Cavani.

According to La Gazzetta dell Sport, van Persie was shown around Turin as well as the Juventus Stadium and their Vinovo training complex.

It is also thought that if he joins Juventus, the 28-year-old will be given Alessandro Del Piero’s number 10 shirt.

Despite this no fee has been agreed between the clubs but it is likely to take an offer of €25 million or above to make any transfer happen.

Be a coup of they do. Be pretty easy to move Matri on then.

Deal of the century if that comes off,how accurate is the reports of showing him round the training ground as i thought he was with the dutch squad at the moment.

When was this?

Deal of the century if that comes off' date='how accurate is the reports of showing him round the training ground as i thought he was with the dutch squad at the moment.

When was this?[/quote']

Supposedly his agent was there earlier this month and some time last week he was there himself. A few Italian sources reported on it. How accurate? Not sure, as I've read a lot that Juventus are pulling out, he claimed he wouldn't move and so on.

I really hope they sign him' date=' then they can stop sniffing around Cavani! I don't see it happening though, he'll end up at Arsenal's parent club :P

Another Lavezzi offer?

The last we heard of an offer for El Pocho, from PSG, it was; €23m + bonuses. If DeLa said no to that, he won't like there new revamped offer (if true).

"Paris Saint-Germain have offered Napoli a transfer fee of €26m for Ezequiel Lavezzi, reports the Gazzetta dello Sport."

For PSG's sake, I hope that's not true, they are very much pea-mealing at the moment. Honestly, if you're that serious about the player just fork up another €5m and activate the buy-out clause.

On that offer, Moratti has been question by the press today of it, this is what he had to say; “I’ve read the reports and it seems a very interesting offer. Will we match it? That depends…”

If that's true, their offers are getting worse, cough up the €31m or sod off! I can't believe PSG of all clubs are trying to get him on the cheap, afterall they are hardly strapped for cash :rolleyes:

I was searching for a good stream to watch Indonesia v Inter but there were very few' date=' I found this one if anybody wants to watch it, its 2-1 Inter Coutinho has scored two goals.

[url']http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=en&N=40073[/url]

Coutinho tearing Indonesian defenders apart :o

Ah well, atleast we scored a goal from Wanggai :D