Football Club Internazionale Milano - World Championship 10000 (please do not post)

200px-Internazionale.svg.png

Massimo Moratti Appoints Camila de Almeida Brum

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBKKDhbWvvS4p-W7OmolbChvUSXKF3aJlZQ0wV39dYgb6pwec&t=1&usg=__5yKq-0rJxYgUHvr7aI-i1-TfdG4=

Massimo Moratti Talks To The Press.

Massimo Moratti: I am delighted to say we have secured the signing of Camila de Almeida Brum as our new manager. We all hope she brings our club success in all competitions and please's our fans. We felt we had to let Rafa go as soon as we heard Camila was interested in the position. She is a great talented manager and we hope to have her for many many years.
Camila de Almeida Brum: Naturally I am delighted in being appointed the new manager of Inter, this really is a dream come true. After talking to Massimo Moratti about my transfer targets I will be able to bring in a lot of Brazilian talent to the club and continue the clubs proud tradition of winning trophies.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Football Club Internazionale Milano - World Championship 10000 (please do not pos Team News. Kaka Rallies The Troops For The Derby della Madonnina Kaka Talking To Journalists In The Bu

Re: Football Club Internazionale Milano - World Championship 10000 (please do not pos Division 1 -League Game 12. Inter 1 - 1 Bayern Munchen Diego 1 - Demichelis 32 MOM Diego Scores In The

Re: Football Club Internazionale Milano - World Championship 10000 (please do not pos Division 1 - League Game 15. All Even At The Bernabéu Real Madrid 2 - 2 Inter Benzema 31, Dani Alves (OG)

Re: Football Club Internazionale Milano - World Championship 10000 (please do not pos

Main Transfers Ins and Outs

2474_1284481232.jpg

Kaka

Kaka signs for Inter in a straight swap with Wesley Sneijder. Kaka is immediately made the new Captain.

2952_1285253846.jpg

Dani Alves

Dani Alves signs in exchange for £10m, Stankovic and young defender Santon.

13726_1273327676.jpg

Marcelo

Marcelo joins in a straight swap with Chivu.

37338_1255699295.jpg

Sandro

Sandro joins from Tottenham in exchange with Mariga and £5m.

27984_1255689826.jpg

Felipe

Goalkeeper Felipe joins for £2.8m and Castellazzi.

2963_1253042655.jpg

Baptista

Muntari joins Roma in exchange for £1m and Baptista.

28000_1281976385.jpg

Wesley

Wesley joins from Werder Bremen for £5m.

Re: Football Club Internazionale Milano - World Championship 10000 (please do not pos

Brazilian Young Guns Join Inter

ANDRE, Felipe 20 85 Fwd Joins from Dynamo Kyiv for £7.0M

MAICON, Marques 20 85 Fwd Joins from Lokomotiv Moskva for £6.0M

MANOEL, Messias 20 85 CB Joins from Atlético Paranaense £4.0M & N.RIVAS

BOQUITA, Rafael 20 84 AM/CM Joins from Corinthians for £5.0M

ELKESON, Oliveira 21 83 AM/Fwd Joins from Vitória for £3.8M

RAFAEL, Cabral 20 82 Gk Joins from Santos for £3.0M & P.ORLANDONI

LUCAS, Valmir 21 80 CB Joins from Goias for £65k & M.KERLON

CAIO, Corrêa 20 80 Fwd/Wing Joins from Botafogo for £2.3M

DANILO, Luiz 20 80 RB/RM Joins from Santos for £2.2M

VINICIUS, Silva 17 78 Fwd/Wing Joins from Palmeiras for £1.0M & M.DESTRO

JONATHAN, Guimarães 19 78 Fwd/AM Joins from Vasco da Gama for £1.7M

FREIRE, Araújo 21 77 CB Joins from Vitória de Guimarães for £850k

MORAIS, William 19 75 AM Joins from Corinthians for £175k & M.LOMBARDO

RAFAEL COSTA, Eduardo 19 75 LM/LB Joins from Free Agent for £275k

PATRICK, Alan 19 75 AM Joins from Santos for £150k & D.ALIBEC

PEDRO, João 18 75 AM/CM Joins from Palermo for £700k

LUCAS, Silva 18 75 AM/Wing Joins from São Paulo for £1.4M

BRUNO UVINI , Bortolança 19 75 CB Joins from Free Agentfor £300k

Inter also sign young Georgian sensation ANANIDZE, Zhano 18 84 AM/Wing Spartak Moskva for £5.5M & J.BIABIANY

Division 1 League Game 1.

Inter 2 - 1 F.C Porto

Sandro 30, Bapista 84 - Hulk 79

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8SgzOeFM7O_ZfV6nQ7ChTweW0SPwvJvewsROQl95qkMrQXGs&t=1&usg=__Brtxc80rdOIGSPMocuHMTk3nzgE=

Baptista celebrating his winning goal

A very entertaining opening game of the season between Inter and Porto seen the home team come away with all three points. The game started in Inter's favour and that was generally how the game continued, with the possession at 53% for Inter and with 21 shots on goal and 10 shots on target compared to Porto's 47%, 8 shots on goal and 5 shots on target it always looked likely Inter would take all three points.

The breakthrough came on the half hour mark in what would can only be put down to a catastrophic error by Porto's keeper Helton in which saw Sandro's miss-hit shot somehow squirm under the body of Helton. Inter continued putting pressure on Porto's defence but could not find there way through. It was not until the 79th min when Porto found Hulk from a beautiful in swinging cross and he headed past the helpless Julio Cesar.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwA-zJ0DtCD3WuIy3Ma-xdd48yj14kGushYhKsO99y8CzSkxs&t=1&usg=__EvSa8IuP6oBu8R8OVsnw8E8RI-0=

Sandro opening the scoring

With the scores tied at one a piece and only 10 mins left on the clock Inter pushed forward looking for that all important goal. Only 5 mins after Porto had levelled Julio Baptista rises majestically and heads the in-swinging corner into the net to send the home fans into an almighty roar.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers

1. Sandro 1
  2. Baptista 1

Assists

1. Kaka 1
  2. Mancini 1

Man of the Match

1. Sandro 1

Yellow Cards

1. Motta 1
  2. Dani Alves 1

Red Cards

Injuries

SMFA Champions Cup - Game 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaYkNx9J2AnytS37A1zNtA3cTDL3CfmXRIFhVtOZ15hnjS2M4&t=1&usg=__JfHNsHp-uIhWf2nor6tl6HrbZbk=

Man City 0 - 2 Inter

Milito 36, Dani Alves 89

A hard fought game between Man City and Inter was edged by some clinical finishing from the away team. In the first game of the SMFA cup both teams were gunning for the three points but the experienced Inter manager had the personnel to dispatch the free spending Man City team.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRcRvdQGWqzOdnel_KLHQR6Hh05Pxmf22Zu8gfKPkBiPYoNmo&t=1&usg=__UlAbTToExlhem_r86kPAliM_uPA=

Milito opening the scoring

The game started in Man City's favour and the first 15mins David Silva was trying his upmost to gain an early advantage but the Inter defence and Julio Cesar were not letting anything through. The next 20mins saw both teams battling it out in midfield until Milito had a blistering shot saved by Joe Hart only to tap in the rebound. Half time 0 - 1.

The second half became an onslaught on both goals but both keepers were forming heroic's to keep their teams in the game. The one and only booking of the game came in the 81st min in which saw Lucio booked for violent conduct. The game was heading for a 1 - 0 away victory to Inter until the 89th min when Dani Alves lost his maker and thumped a trademark finish under Joe Hart. Final score 0 - 2.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8l2CWhwMc9RZhnu8iR0O5gTCyK9XOfqQ4SbbsVjUvZ73L1bk&t=1&usg=__tlleK986AdXGXNxmRD3DIAuC1yU=

Dani Alves celebating the winning goal

CAMILA: I am so happy with the performance from my boys tonight they were well structured and kept battling away, I could not have asked for anymore, I am delighted. I see the players gelling nicely and this is shown here by there performance tonight. Now we must concentrate on the next league game against Lyon.

SMFA Cup Stats:

Goals:

1. Milito 1
  2. Dani Alves 1

Assists:

1. Kaka 1
  2. Pandev 1

Man of the Match:

1. Milito 1

Yellow Cards:

1. Lucio 1

Red Cards:

Injuries:

Division 1 - League Game 2

Lyon 2 - 2 Inter

Van Persie 14, Kanoute 49 - Pandev 56, Milito 85

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv87XPz7ecZ6CbN8s2T18qMFENXtrrL94j_Y7M8wL0IkuE0F0&t=1&usg=__iXiaa2enBSN7eZ06Cqbr_Gffpy8=

Inter's Saviour: Milito MOM

This game had it all, 4 goals, 2 red cards, 2 yellow cards and an injury. Inter will be happy with the 2 - 2 away draw to Lyon especially after having there defender Maicon sent off for diving after only 38mins.

The game started brightly with both teams looking to gain an early advantage but it was Lyon who struck first after Van Persie in the 14th min hammers home emphatically passed Julio Cesar. Inter tried to get back into the game and dominated the rest of the first half but were unable to capitalize on all their possession. Then a controversial moment came when Maicon was sent off for diving. Half time 1 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVh0aoGNuOLI4xeNwKKcMXqa8XkZsYTObxyqTHTLVUPp5bAU0&t=1&usg=__wMS9uSwBZVcs-l-_Uhc6v3jjpY0=

Maicon see's Red.

After only 5 mins from the restart Kanoute doubled Lyon's lead with a smartly taken shot for which Julio Cesar did not stand a chance. Lyon then received their first yellow card, Van Persie for a rash tackle on Kaka. On the 56th mi Milito whipped in a beautiful cross which Pandev rises above the defender and glances a header inside the far post. 2 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoyuPVD6QpP2rszJBtZmqX1lnuHPUYJbKQTV8L4bTWYSZzXd8&t=1&usg=__reS67yUGnBw0AEGhsmDYeJhmwiA=

Pandev celebrating Inter's first.

After Pandev's goal Inter completely dominated the rest of the game while Lyon looked to try desperately to hold onto their 2 - 1 lead. Then Lyon gave Inter a lifeline, Van Persie was sent off for a professional foul. With the teams now even with ten men each there was a burst from Eto'inho who slid the ball through the tiring Lyon defence and picked out Milito who's shot was wickedly deflected into the back of the net.

Final score 2 - 2.

CAMILA: Wow, what a game, I am pleased for my team from coming back from 2 - 0 down to rescue a point especially after Maicon was sent off for something which would normally warrant a yellow card. Apart from that decision I thought the Ref actually had a good game. Milito is becoming a player impossible to leave out of late, he has now scored two goals has one assist and also received the MOM in the last two games, absolutely fantastic.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers

Milito 1

Pandev 1

Sandro 1

Baptista 1

Assists

Kaka 1

Mancini 1

Eto'inho 1

Milito 1

Man of the Match

Sandro 1

Milito 1

Yellow Cards

Motta 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Red Cards

Maicon 1

Injuries

International Group Game 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRFhQbxZZqur9AYtMfTyqGC6qsdlbAvKY0wIw1oPWbCdWN5_w&t=1&usg=__Y3-BY42M7M2Hef5bbtv-cfPQ4vE=

BRAZIL 4 - 2 KOREA REPUBLIC

PATO 19 + 52, FABIANO 54, RONALDINHO 84 ---- C. PARK 32 + 48

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9HjrKA5SvuLcagsmolSOYjguqyI2Nu2xgtg4BT3PIL0komMw&t=1&usg=__n_btP6hjIRRdYlgQPRDl0UcJCMI=

Pato's second goal

New Brazilian manager Camila took charge of her first International match and finished comfortable winners against a resilient Korea Republic.

With nearly 2/3 of possession Brazil dominated the game and scored their first after only 19mins from a mistake in the Korea defence let Pato sneak in a score a truly easy goal. Korea responded positively after the goal and caught Brazil on the counter where C. Park beat the offside trap and slid the ball under Julio Cesar. The half drew to a close 1 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx60kVDNy2pkmaLvH4Fljfxf-fkPv4u9UxR0EZhr-tcICCT2M&t=1&usg=__59JfGb7rwshCxy5A_XGbOSIXwh8=

Ronaldinho score's Brazil's fourth.

The second half both teams came flying out the traps and saw three goals in ten minutes, first C. Park on 48mins lobbed Julio Cesar to put Korea 2 - 1 but then Brazil turned on the flair and after 52mins Pato scores his second from a beautiful glancing header. On the 54th min Fabiano is in the right place in a goalmouth scramble and pokes the all into the net.

Brazil turned the game around to 3 - 2, but they were not finished and kept attacking the Korean goal, it was not until the 84th min where Ronaldinho is left in acres of space and finishes from ten yards. Final score 4 - 2.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgd6Gav9Q938HfDFSMft8dOHAF9Tjmvxoo0CyDDMq8oxi5p3I&t=1&usg=__DO6A5g_kMmZs00ozqjB874gt8eU=

Brazil captain Kaka and vice captain Ronaldinho.

CAMILA: I am very pleased in the attitude shown by my team as they came back from 2 - 1 to win 4 - 2, I had always expected to win and my players delivered. Korea played a good game and scored two goals in which our defence should of prevented. It was nice to see a few goals and I am particularly happy for Ronaldinho to get back on the score sheet. All in all I am pleased for the players and I hope the fan's are happy also.

Division 1 - League Game 3.

JUVENTUS 1 - 4 INTER

Iaquinta 59 - Pandev 15, 56, Marcelo 24, Sandro 84.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyf_eSbAV3Y9FC-OLOvocZrQUzmH8V3KerQf0i0-CV_WpUGJc&t=1&usg=__CmAG6A6NLFhac3rDbRfjJnMYNeE=

Marcelo Celebrating His Wonderstrike.

A fantastic away victory for Inter as they overcome a strong Juventus team 4 - 1. The game was billed as a draw but Inter went out to prove they have what it takes to beat top teams in their division. Possession wise Inter had total control of the game with again taken 2/3 overall.

Right from the start Inter were on the offensive and were looking to gain an early lead, after testing Buffon on a couple of occasions it was not until Pandev drilled home his shot after 15mins that Inter took the lead. 0 - 1. Inter were looking to extend their lead straight away but had to wait until the 24th min where Marcelo scored a screamer of a goal, a spectacular long range shot which flew into the top corner, truly a contender for goal of the season. 0 -2. Grosso is harshly booked on the 26th min for a 50/50 challenge on Milito. The next 20 mins until half-time saw both teams testing the goalkeepers but neither finding a way through. Half-time 0 - 2.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJymZq_fbk6S1pKpQia0F4OoUqkBBtAwMbPPlcyn_NdbI52pw&t=1&usg=__v-X4p8oYubbt2hPYtnBpgidLNKg=

Pandev After His Second Goal.

Second half begins in much the same as the first, Inter dominating proceedings and looking to extend their lead even more. Pandev was once again causing a nuisance in the Juventus half and after a magnificent save from Buffon after Pandev took his chances with a long shot only a minute later the 56th saw Pandev once again try his luck from distance this time beating Buffon and extending Inters lead to 0 - 3. Juventus were now looking broken but a tidy counter attack saw Iaquinta connect with a beautiful cross an reduce their deficit to 1 - 3.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp674_i5T29raSI8LQbut2G7qWt7cd0VHV0GoeAZevTjrYpSQ&t=1&usg=__oBSb64Dx9EtXp0mdFaGO4r0B5sA=

Iaquinta Breathes New Belief into Juventus 1 - 3.

Now with some new hope Juventus relentlessly attack the Inter's back line but are unable to find a way through. Pandev was booked for a rash challenge on the 75th min, this break in play allowed Inter to make three substitutions, Sandro on for Cambiasso, Thiago Motta on for Zanetti and finally Baptista on for Milito. With these three substitutions it seemed to settle the game game and prevent Juventus from regaining control of the ball. Grosso already on a yellow card could not win the ball back for Juventus and went in wildly on Eto'inho which gave the ref no choice but to send him off.

Now at 1 - 3 down and the loss of Grosso to a more than deserved red card Juventus tried to see out the rest of the game without conceding any more goals. Inter on the other hand were looking t use their numerical advantage and capitalised when substitute Sandro on the 84th min scores a peach of a goal a screamer from 25 yards Buffon did not stand any chance of saving that one.

Final score 1 - 4.

MOM - Milito.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL4azW5ZUxUz4cUb9NOyRw3PNbwDd-RSUAu2mMcUJQKm6cafo&t=1&usg=__f4n4N_8EhoMyvBtwSEteHgiK6Vo=

Julio Cesar Celebrates Inter's Win With Lucio.

CAMILA: Wow, what a fantastic result away from home, I was hoping for a win but never expected to win with such a margin. The whole team played magnificently, everyone clicked with each other. Pandev again showed how valuable he is to the team and so did many other players. I am also pleased with the substitutes as they regained control of the ball and Sandro scored a fantastic goal. Our next game will be at home to Werder Bremen in the SMFA Cup which again will provide a strong test for my players.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Pandev 3

Sandro 2

Milito 1

Baptista 1

Marcelo 1

Assists:

Kaka 2

Eto'inho 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Lucio 1

Baptista 1

Man of the Match:

Milito 2

Sandro 1

Yellow Cards:

Motta 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Injuries:

SMFA Champions Cup - Game 2.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaYkNx9J2AnytS37A1zNtA3cTDL3CfmXRIFhVtOZ15hnjS2M4&t=1&usg=__JfHNsHp-uIhWf2nor6tl6HrbZbk=

Inter 5 - 0 Werder Bremen

Pandev 1, Eto'inho 12, 54, Kaka 26, 81.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3fXIQUMtZkO9R3a4xAZ2fPlj4Evi89vKX9-BOYR2qtPMy6v0&t=1&usg=__OcbyvAWTefGwBG73Xr27VI4VqNs=

Kaka Celebrating his Second Goal.

The Inter fan's were celebrating long into the night after a magnificent 5 - 0 win at the Giuseppe Meazza against Werder Bremen. The onslaught started straight from the 1st min when Naldo was caught out by a piece of pure genius from Pandev who then showed great composure to finish. 1 - 0. Werder not looking to be outdone attacked the Inter defence with menace but were unable to get through the solid back three of Maicon, Lucio and Marcelo. Then out of nowhere a beautiful cross was chipped into the area for Eto'inho to head the ball home after only 12 mins. 2 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeIAttjZ5w-BgC-yruNICz4k-0TRYqdA_SfdcM8K1R-NpADhQ&t=1&usg=__Egf1pKWadAw4IAmLkppcafr-Qmw=

Eto'inho Celebrates his First Goal with Maicon.

After going 2 - 0 down Werder Bremen were still not defeated and continued to fight with Montolivo and Jovetic desperately trying to get themselves back into the game. The first yellow card of the night came after a reckless challenge from Sandroon the 20th min. Only 4 mins later another booking this time for Darren Bent for kicking the ball away after conceding a free-kick. The resulting free-kick was converted by Kaka after a spectacular shot that cannoned in off the post. 3 - 0. Inter then played out the rest of the first half to hold onto their fantastic lead. Half-Time 3 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlJNNqyp_lYWgOQoUGTmsmPiwvm5vTg3uTn0JY_4W7B31IyyI&t=1&usg=__U8lXbtpISWQXusi4sObKoJ9yR2k=

Kaka Striking his Wonderful Free-Kick and Inter's Third.

Within ten inutes of the second half Eto'inho again popped up and scored another beautiful header. 4 -0. Inter's defence seemed troubled when both Lucio and Marcelo were booked in quick succession for a stupid challenge and violent conduct, but were able to keep their heads and continued to deny Werder Bremen any way back into the game. The game was wrapped up in the 81st min when Kaka took on two defenders and slot's he ball home after a great solo run.

Final Score 5 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCD8O3pSsJffrpXHvBi01p2tX6l09jaChgon0So-YrfeL5wvw&t=1&usg=__t9BlSdV0Pq_zGweBZHY_ZKG69wU=

MOM Eto'inho

CAMILA: My team has come on leaps and bounds and are working as a solid unit, the last two games have shown a great attacking presence from scoring 9 goals but also how effective and strong our defence is as we only conceded 1. Tonight's game is very pleasing and I am overjoyed with the way they were so clinical in front of goal and their defensive prowess. Kaka is a true legend and is pulling the strings in the middle, I am so proud of all the boys. Now we must concentrate on the midweek game against a strong Shakhtar.

SMFA Championship Cup Stats:

Goals:

Kaka 2

Eto'inho 2

Milito 1

Dani Alves 1

Pandev 1

Assists:

Pandev 2

Milito 2

Kaka 1

Sandro 1

Eto'inho 1

Man of the Match:

Milito 1

Eto'inho 1

Yellow Cards:

Lucio 2

Marcelo 1

Maicon 1

Sandro 1

Red Cards:

Injuries:

Division 1 - League Game 4.

Inter 1 - 1 Shakhtar

Pandev 76 - Adriano 57

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqwPo5xcjAEzDkp-XfgcCdUWiisqPiy9kU76ISL8UYRmX0DXo&t=1&usg=__Hhp6X_y5CTkMciND2wMY-yYXLX0=

Luiz Adriano Shakhtar's Hero

A very evenly contested game was fought out in front of the fans at the Giuseppe Meazza where neither Inter or Shakhtar had the clinical finishing to obtain all three points. The first half showed the defensive abilities of both teams where both keepers pulled off strings of fine saves to deny the attackers any glory. The referee kept the game flowing through out the first half only stopping the game once to book Marcelo for a stupid challenge on Adriano.

Half Time 0 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReyASnobDymCb22kqqUlxq7F4dwY3bvA4p2XrH-IsCklUoqeY&t=1&usg=__dU0l5H2aSp7yrXp9Md57NYWQhVU=

MOM Pandev Keeps On Scoring.

At the beginning of the second half Inter looked more in control of the game and wanted to get the early goal but Shakhtar continued their great form defensively and denied Inter every opportunity to get in front. Cambiasso was booked early on in the 49th min after violent conduct. Shakhtar finally roke the deadlock in the 57th min when Luiz Adriano scored an excellent header in which Julio Cesar had no chance in saving. 0 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZjSnnT4MiqsF154Ja_iLQApzREJ9ouniRsFm1_zIU6oFoW04&t=1&usg=__8TxZBVSvaY_5e-c1REXvVivV2ns=

Andrey Pyatov Keeps Shakhtar In The Game.

Inter pushed on even more and were in danger of leaving their defence short but they needed to get back into the game, it was all Inter now as Shakhtar looked to shut u shop and try to hang onto the one goal advantage. Zokora was booked on the hour mark as he tried to stop another Inter attack. As Inter continued to push the Shakhtar defence it was not long until their moment to equalise was upon them. In the 76th min Pandv ran onto a delightful through ball by Lucio and struck the ball into the top corner.

Final Score 1 - 1.

MOM - Pandev

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCWewILPoPFwBvOL-U5Zw4ETt1h8y67SQrOI5QK_4WlJFOgcE&t=1&usg=__mCbLVk9qzK9ezdGL1DEPn6_CBxs=

Kaka Applauds The Crowd For Their Support.

CAMILA: Well, I must admit I am not overly impressed with the scoreline but I must say Shakhtar proved to be a top class opposition and I was impressed with both teams defensive abilities and how my team kept their shape and fought back to get the all important equaliser. I thought Pyatov in particular was excellent and I hope I do not have to face players like him week in week out. Next up for me is the National team as we take on Mali, but straight after I will be heading to Villarreal with Inter looking to get three more points.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Pandev 4

Sandro 2

Milito 1

Baptista 1

Marcelo 1

Assists:

Kaka 2

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Baptista 1

Man of the Match:

Milito 2

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Motta 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Cambiasso 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Injuries:

International Group Game 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRFhQbxZZqur9AYtMfTyqGC6qsdlbAvKY0wIw1oPWbCdWN5_w&t=1&usg=__Y3-BY42M7M2Hef5bbtv-cfPQ4vE=

Mali 1 - 5 Brazil

Keita 12 - Fabiano 2, Maicon 18, Kaka 52, Pato 61, Robinho 82.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTPB8eIWFxMu4zet1JWEwVARFoVC0mOb04f961DFwBB6-IpGs&t=1&usg=__eM1KxEjCy-HY8W1SsdSo4LF5Kpc=

MOM Kaka and Robinho Celebrating Brazil's Win.

Camila's second game in charge of Brazil was a triumphant one with a fine 1 - 5 win over Mali. Brazil dominated right from the off and within 120 seconds Fabiano linked up well with Kaka and split open the Mali defence for Fabiano to rifle a shot in off the woodwork. 0 - 1. The next fifteen minutes saw end to end football and it was Mali who equalised in only the 12th min through their star player Keita. 1 - 1. Again though Brazil continued to attack and Maicon in the 18th min scored a real poachers goal after a long range shot from Ronaldinho was parried by the Mali stopper. 1 - 2. Mali tried to get back into the game on the counter attack but the solid defence of Brazil denied them. Half Time 1 - 2.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAMsJsfHWG2WvkE8a4cOlDI3teMH4okbY9DHBhvZuAO462hk0&t=1&usg=__9lR5z6i17--NGOvUpm2nym2-YQw=

Maicon Enjoying His Poachers Goal.

Brazil flew out of the traps in the second half and presses Mali's defence continuously, it took Brazil until the 52nd min when there was a scramble in the Mali 6 yard box and Kaka was n hand to bundle he ball over the line. 1 - 3. Within ten mins just over the hour mark Pato nods home a beautiful cross to take the score to 1 - 4.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgsEwR1TK_O9dUx5sAY3fYL9b9g29UfCwjK7j6L-afqJ2Z3Ps&t=1&usg=__Bvo08sP1xPKeRVAf09vSdCkeNoI=

Pato Celebrating his Fantastic Header.

After only a hour into the game and Brazil 1 - 4 to the good controlled the midfield game and passed the ball around picking out weaknesses in the Mali defence. It was down the wngs that Mali's true weakness lied and again some magnificent wing play by Maicon turned in a stunning cross in which all Robinho had to nod the ball home on the 81 st min. Final Score 1 - 5

MOM KAKA

CAMILA: Another great win for my Brazil, I like the fans are ecstatic with the last two results and our qualifying campaign is going the way I had planned. Kaka our captain, our man again shows his talent by picking up MOM. He is truly World-Class and continues his fine form as the rest of the players showed Brazil look stronger and stronger each game.

Transfer News.

Ronaldinho To Sign For Inter

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUdmbT-ZrGhwIcKN_zzyY0T-bIElBX8Y2xYMIxCOLTkZxbHC8&t=1&usg=__XVqYfXrlggMYB2W0sqKxyA9VvPg=

Kaka Welcomes New Signing Ronaldinho.

Inter Manager Camila has today announced the agreed deal to sign Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho from rivals Milan. It is thought the deal consists of around £14m and Ronaldinho for Inter's Eto'o. The deal seems to favour Milan but the board have agreed a two part deal with Milan which will also see either Robinho or Pato join in the next couple of days.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmdsw2vWstEVyCUX7x_ksCGCkWtQySpJ-1sv8AL7NZbSqZzZo&t=1&usg=__XDa7CPX7mXw5Ruc7ARmpEg2SXP8=

Ronaldinho Greeting The Fans As He Attends His Medical.

CAMILA: The board and I are very happy with the proposed deal for Ronaldinho, I like many others have admired Ronaldinho throughout his career and to have him in my team is just fantastic. He will be a major player and will fit in perfectly with the team. I have managed Ronaldinho in two International games so I know what he can bring to Inter and what the fans can expect from him.
Ronaldinho: I am overjoyed to have agreed terms with Inter and I am looking forward to joining up with my new team mates as a lot of them are also friends, we know how each other play and get on so well together. I like what the manager is doing with this club and I see a very bright future for Inter and it's amazing fans.

Division 1 - League Game 5.

Villarreal 0 - 1 Inter

Milito 21.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyqPGmUR9PY-F7ocU-jtYL1lnTYhqBxuQvzXVMLQ1gZM3w8QA&t=1&usg=__Xsex-p6PKP7ZnzMjgjl_7q_q1vs=

MOM Kaka

A very even game played at El Madrigal saw Villarreal and Inter battle the entire game to try and get a result. The first half started with Inter attacking the Villarrreal defence but were unable to get past the commanding figure of Diego Lopez. That was until the 21st min when in-between two yellow cards for Inter, Lucio and Cambiasso, Milito takes advantage of the lack of communication in the Villarreal's defence and burst through to put Inter into to lead. 0 - 1. Both teams continued to press and counter each other but were both unable to break don their defences.

Half Time 0 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDZBgZhP9aWxHnYmhCQzaE-ONuAaH4o9ABnVEhIN1_KLnUctY&t=1&usg=__k3RkdFzliXWuIjGY6UrLYrkzJQ0=

Milito Is Overjoyed With His Goal.

Villarreal could not have wished for a better start in the second half when Marcelo out of nowhere head-butted Santi Cazorla on the 46th min, the ref had no choice but to send him off with a straight red card. Inter now down to ten men tightened their midfield to protect their defence even more and only attacked on the counter. Villarreal had the numerical advantage but were still unable to see the equaliser past Julio Cesar.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpwLFuiO7fx31K3EkNM_2Iuxqr3jBfclwvw3Pxp5qymbvlcFk&t=1&usg=__kf1UJAdXmvck3Sj_QmIn-82a7Rk=

Marcelo Sees Red.

Villarreal kept attacking the Inter defence but their persistence did not pay off as the frustration was showing through the team as Senna seen yellow for raising his arms at Kaka. Inter now with control of the midfield game seen the 0 - 1 scoreline through to the 90th min. Final score 0 - 1.

MOM Kaka

CAMILA:

Very very proud of the lads today as this was a very tough game which was not helped by the silly irresponsible sending off of Marcelo, I will be talking to him to find out what caused his rash reaction and he will be punished accordingly.

On the result though absolutely fantastic a 1 - 0 away victory and another outstanding performance by Kaka. Now in 2nd place I am very happy and I am looking forward to the next game in the SMFA Champions Cup away to Zenit.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Pandev 4

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Baptista 1

Marcelo 1

Assists:

Kaka 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Baptista 1

Man of the Match:

Milito 2

Kaka 1

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Cambiasso 2

Lucio 1

Motta 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Transfer News.

Pato To Join Inter.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQILMB0S6gsSFOEyGGqd6uEg4_EHd7AzfEXKQ4qLJmZT_TM5dU&t=1&usg=__fZdSjfKQ8atNlXJz0ED2XWlPFWw=

Inter have today announced they have agreed terms with Brazilian striker Pato, and they hope to have their man within the next few hours. Pato will join Inter from rivals Milan in a straight swap with Argentine striker Milito, both parties were in negotiations all morning and the deal was finally concluded today.

Pato:

I am ecstatic to join Inter and their Brazilian revolution, there are many many players in which I have admired for years, the likes of Kaka, Ronaldinho, lucio and many others have always inspired me and to play with them week in week out in both club and country is a dream come true. I am looking forward to working with Camila and share her passion to bring success to this amazing club.

Camila:

I am very pleased that both parties in these long negotiations have finally agreed to a deal. I have admired Pato from afar for a long time now and whilst being manager of Brazil I know what he can bring to club level. It is a shame to see Milito leave us after the fantastic season he had last year.

Transfer News.

David Luiz Swaps Benfica for Inter.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp3tXeJJ7o0kN3zFZwfO4p8jLXNN0IWULYNnwjtAfTQx2wW2I&t=1&usg=__WOyrAdv2NVSsV1wYwcARtj-VHRo=

The Crowd Welcoming David Luiz.

The 23 year old Brazilian has joined Inter in a reported deal which will see Samuel move to Benfica and in return Inter will receive two young Brazilians Airton and David Luiz. Inter are ringing the changes and have been very active in the transfer market with the signings of Ronaldinho, Pato, David Luiz and Airton in the last few days alone. There are reports that another big name Brazilian will also be joining shortly.

David Luiz:

I am pleased to be given the opportunity to showcase my skills for a team like Inter. I like what the manager is trying to achieve and I know I will be able to flourish here at Inter. It was a hard decision to leave Benfica after all the great times I have had there, but know I think it is time for me to move on and face new challenges. I can't wait to start playing alongside my idol Lucio, he has always been an inspiration to me and now I am able to work with him.

Camila:

Another great signing for our club, David Luiz is a special young player and I will be looking to implement him into the first team in the very near future. Samuel has now moved on and we have acquired two more Brazilians through Airton and David Luiz, I am very happy with the deals as this is the direction I want to take the team. There maybe a few more signings to follow.

Transfer News.

Diego And Robinho To Join Inter

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0_zJq51hiZO1J7ofG1IwUV_fyqSXEFepqU-40ftxfi4k15Ec&t=1&usg=__5wQhO7xaH8k1Y7V7M19DcWazJjs=

Diego And Robinho.

Inter have confirmed that both Diego and Robinho will be joining them in the next few hours. Inter president Massimo Moratti is delighted with Camila's signings since taking control of the club and has given the fan's a huge lift to see players of their quality joining their beloved team.

Diego:

These are great times of changes at Inter and I am excited to be part of Camila's dream to have an all Brazilian team. I like the rest have played before with my new team-mates at International level and I look forward to playing with them week in week out. There is great morale in the team and the players are hungry for success, I want the fans to know they will get a great performance when we take to the pitch.

Robinho:

I have finally made it here, it felt at some point I would not be able to join but thankfully the manager and board managed to get me here. I am ecstatic to join up with my Brazilian counter-parts and can't wait to get onto the pitch and show the world how we Brazilians play football.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbpvJz8AM9Ju059l2ylymuOo1zOusVu17tcOqvAfm0sC2b7ZQ&t=1&usg=__ITuOwvEQu6FHgCB7O34unJX0eN0=

Airton Also To Sign.

Inter can also confirm the signing of young DM/Defender Airton from Benfica. Airton joins as part of the deal which saw Samuel leave to join Benfica.

Airton:

I am amazed at the squad I am joining, I know I will have to fight for a place in the starting XI but with the great players around me it will not be difficult to find inspiration. I am sad to leave Benfica so soon but a chance to be involved in a team of this calibre does not present itself othen.

Team News.

Inter First XI

2334_1209755861.jpg

Julio Cesar

3942_1276637159.jpg4554_1277525641.jpg13726_1273327676.jpg

Douglas MAICON -------- Ferreira LUCIO ------- Vieira MARCELO

2775_1276188759.jpg

Tiago MOTTA

2952_1285253846.jpg2474_1284481232.jpg3317_1282860540.jpg3761_1273084395.jpg

Dani ALVES ----- Ricardo KAKA (Captain) ----- Ribas DIEGO ----- Souza ROBINHO

18852_1285247916.jpg2774_1287330437.jpg

Alexandre PATO ----- Assis RONALDINHO

This is the new Inter first team line-up and will take part in all league and SMFA Champion Cup games. These are the two competitions that Inter will be able to field their strongest team and are looking to be most successful.

Team News.

Inter Second XI

27984_1255689826.jpg

Luiz FELIPE

27948_1255689194.jpg4060_1210108407.jpg22645_1282204892.jpg

Ferreira MARIANO ----- João MIRANDA ----- Moreira DAVID LUIZ

35221_1256287293.jpg

Ribeiro AIRTON

2571_1221749906.jpg2963_1253042655.jpg37338_1255699295.jpg28000_1281976385.jpg

Amantino MANCINI ---- Julio BAPTISTA (Capt) ---- SANDRO, Ranieri ---- Beltrame WESLEY

41217_1282401379.jpg34226_1216905695.jpg

Felipe ANDRE ----- Marques MAICON

This is the new look second string team from Inter and will take part in all domestic cup competitions for the following season. A mixture of youth and experience in the line-up and will also see players rotate from the youth set-up.

SMFA Chamions Cup - Game 3.

Zenit 2 - 1 Inter

Bukharov 25, 35 - Robinho 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJZtXzsRhSAe4TXWC0IFoAq2D4H7FUVZt_U4XKZB4NTTSYask&t=1&usg=__gJUK-yhSJCqt2AJlvfqe277IAME=

Robinho Scores His First Goal For Inter.

Inter finally lose their unbeaten status with a surprise defeat away to Zenit. Inter could have not wished for a better start when Robinho in only the 3rd min caresses a stunning curling shot which beats the Zenit keeper. 0 - 1. Inter looked to take advantage of the rattled defence of Zenit but were unable to capitalise. Zenit instead pushed Inter back to their own half and on the 25th min Bukharov nods in a beautiful cross past Julio Cesar to bring the scores even. 1 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEvB5D5TIHJHdlgnnSyULIuozIhTqORkrHSHPnXk29vvs1Smk&t=1&usg=__A5kKXG5FwjqEYPwXDwEP_HQ9x44=

Bukharov Nodding Home his First Goal.

Zenit's goal rocked Inter and their defence looked worried, Bukharov was causing panic in the Inter half and Marcelo took matters into his own hands and hacked out the attacking Bukharov and received a yellow card for his troubles, from the resulting free-kick Julio Cesar parried the shot and the rebound fell kindly to Bukharov who miss-kicked and the ball squirmed under the Inter keeper. A moment Julio Cesar will wish to forget.

Half Time 2 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTffpZmGf1EryplQ79oBYgTDGGIGx9pVEQDqz0C4QKEHG3fIHg&t=1&usg=__rSby11KfD_LVBdsZEoZQ0jiZ3R0=

MOM Robinho Tries To Get Inter Back Into The Game

Second half and Inter went all out to try and get the equaliser but the Zenit midfield and defence held their lines and Inter were unable to get through. Navarro was booked just before the hour mark for time wasting. The remainder of the game the new Inter strike force were unable to get anything past the heroics of Shay Given in the Zenit goal. Zenit nearly doubled their lead in the dying minutes when Danny drove the ball towards goal but was denied by the wood-work.

Final Score 2 - 1.

MOM Robinho.

Goals:

Kaka 2

Eto'inho 2

Robinho 1

Milito 1

Dani Alves 1

Pandev 1

Assists:

Pandev 2

Milito 2

Kaka 1

Sandro 1

Pato 1

Eto'inho 1

Man of the Match:

Milito 1

Eto'inho 1

Yellow Cards:

Lucio 2

Marcelo 2

Maicon 1

Sandro 1

Red Cards:

Injuries:

Team News.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Tjrlj4er-cNg14JcyWaqw8jM2h_T6eni_ek7J6RW6YRoXT0&t=1&usg=__NLDH6hBKeA_J65xXarZeabY-RrU=

Kaka Rallies The Troops For The

Derby della Madonnina

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCwRWBPSF0VUNqfHsKAUF7HTWQr4hAfPN0tYyFeklwDOgyY5k&t=1&usg=__BgcS94NfV0ZmFfr0jh4iyFsu4FA=

Kaka Talking To Journalists In The Build Up To The Derby Game

In the hours leading up to one of the biggest derby games in the world affectionately known as the Derby della Madonnina Kaka talks to the press about unity in the Inter camp and the importance of the game to the fans and teams alike.

Kaka:

This is a tough test for us as Milan are a world class team and all our players will have to go above and beyond to get the result our fans deserve. I know the fans are eagerly anticipating the game and we as a team will do all we can to make the fans proud.

Inter will be without Ronaldinho who is still injured from his transfer from rivals Milan, Diego has now failed a late fitness test and will not take part in the fixture. Marcelo will also miss out after picking up a red card in the last league match. This means Sandro will come in for Diego, Robinho will play in his preferred position out on the wing and Julio Baptista will start up front alongside another ex-Milan player Pato. Milan will have ex-Inter players Eto'o, Cambiasso and Milito all available for tonights game and the crowd are sure to welcome them.

Camila:

This is it, the game the fans have been waiting for the great derby. I am very excited about the talent on show tonight and I believe we have enough to take the three points and push on from the shock defeat to Zenit in the SMFA Champions Cup. I am pleased with Kaka and his comments and there is a real unity in the dressing room. I have decided to include Sandro and Baptista in tonight's game as I believe they have the ability to do well and they are ready for the importance of the game.

Division 1 - League Game 6.

Inter Win The Derby della Madonnina

Inter 1 - 0 Milan

Robinho 49

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGHwAeUwNQJ85nhNr0KNodOLGFM7nelVDkLDl4PQSXCQWFLnE&t=1&usg=__JHZrLsdqS-HPYFWJmvYQyJgVjMs=

Inter win the Derby della Madonnina with a fine goal from former Milan man Robinho. The fans were seen celebrating on the streets as their Inter team held off a tough Milan outfit. The two Milan teams started the game in a anxious fashion and were not taking many risks and instead deciding to keep the ball in midfield. The tackling was rough as expected in a derby game as this and on the 26th min the referee finally had enough and pulled out the yellow card for the first time to book Pirlo for a dangerous lunge on Lucio. Neither team were to adventurous to attack and the first half finished without any goals.

Half Time 0 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr4tFVykHiIW-iDWcEPq-MU82Bks5tFM5XH2mtBqyvo2pBYAo&t=1&usg=__vg-QMhBMXqFhmrkCCXMOyfXJqZM=

Robinho Celebrating His Goal.

In the second half Inter took the initiative and attacked the Milan goal with Miranda seeing his wild shot smash against the woodwork and clear to safety. It was then on the 49th min where Robinho picked up on a square ball from Julio Baptista and rasped home a screamer. 1 - 0. Milan could not find any way past the formidable defence of Inter and were being frustrated by their passing and the command of MOM Kaka in midfield. Antonini was the second player to get a yellow card for a off the ball incident with Robinho, Zambrotta was the final player to be booked after he blatantly dived in the Inter area trying to claim a penalty, replays later showed that the ref had made the correct decision.

Final Score 1- 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTEkf6yoRvXTHn7atOCcBZBxjkNeV7b1eFG0Tj1XBPD4S-7RI&t=1&usg=__agTjGRrmnZHdLDCnEiZ_4g6HB20=

MOM Kaka

Camila:

What a great game both teams not letting anything through. I am impressed with the resilience of my team and the ability to take the game to Milan and hang onto Robinho's goal. I am particularly pleased with the control shown by my team especially in high pressure derby games like these. Once again Kaka shows his presence and ability to lead and fully deserves his Man of the Match.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Pandev 4

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Baptista 1

Marcelo 1

Robinho 1

Assists:

Kaka 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Baptista 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Man of the Match:

Milito 2

Kaka 2

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Cambiasso 2

Lucio 1

Motta 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Lucio - 3 Weeks - Strained Neck

Ronaldinho - 3 Weeks - Foot Injury

Division 1 - League Game 7.

Inter Top Division 1

Man Utd 0 - 1 Inter

Dani Alves 18

439x.jpg

MOM Dani Alves Celebrates His Goal With Robinho.

This was always going to be a tough game between 2nd and 3rd placed teams in the league. Inter though came to Old Trafford and dominated proceedings with a massive 61% possession through the whole game, as well as nearly three times more shots on target. Both teams started brightly and within the first minute Van Der Saar was called into action pulling off a nice save. Man Utd started to press early on but there momentum finished when Wes Brown was yellow carded for a stupid challenge on Maicon on the 9th min. United then felt they were harshly denied by the referee for a penalty after a push on Ferdinanad in the 15th min. Inter only a few minutes later scored through the head of MOM Dani Alves after a fine cross from Kaka. Inter then seemed to take the game to United and attacked relentlessly until half time with Van Der Saar denying Inter tme after time.

Half Time 0 - 1.

Team Spirit - Kaka, Maicon And Dani Alves.

The second half started as much in the same way as the first half ended with Inter taking the game to Man Utd, and this was clearly frustrating the United players and only 4 minutes into the half Scholes is booked for kicking the ball away in anger. Inter had their own claims for a penalty when Robinho was brought down in the area but the referee again decided no penalty and booked Robinho for diving. Neither team managed to create any clear cut chance's and the game was fought in midfield. Inter continued to press and and held onto their away lead.

Final Score 0 - 1.

MOM Dani Alves.

Camila:

I was always expecting a close game at Old Trafford and I was very pleased with the amount of possession gained by the team. To come here and dominate the play the way we did was fantastic and the early Dani Alves goal gave us the early boost and confidence that we could win the game. I am very happy with the three points and now we sit proudly on top of the table. We must now concentrate on our next game against another Manchester team in the SMFA Champions Cup.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Pandev 4

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Baptista 1

Marcelo 1

Robinho 1

Dani Alves 1

Assists:

Kaka 4

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Baptista 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Man of the Match:

Milito 2

Kaka 2

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 1

Lucio 1

Motta 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Maicon - 8 days - Bruised Head

Lucio - 11 days - Strained Neck

Ronaldinho - 13 days - Foot Injury

Team News.

Inter Rocked By Injuries

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLBY4CmhAmk4hkzLKxONwyqFhkMAOPkBM8UDJ2bPRo41EykdQ&t=1&usg=__Ff4nTtig-5-e_k3O1LRrrL6BBY8=

Ronaldinho Out Until 6th November.

Ronaldinho came to Inter from Milan with a slight foot injury and was aggerated in a light training session meaning he will have to continue to wait for his Inter début.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAyxPOudY4cYQbaVfv8IO63VDJujQC9LGJvjCsQIiSdX-9vMo&t=1&usg=__rqaSuKJrFHoci5qU_hlGBK-n46c=

Maicon Out Until 1st November.

Maicon suffered a bruised head after a foul by Wes Brown in the away victory against Manchester United and is not expected to return until the beginning of November

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSYnUYHsiyHgr1AtK93kXkQVeK7XEZpw1SjrQ_Np8ubwtBKFY&t=1&usg=__jhLeWosdqxWgff9MrR8LyKpFAkI=

Lucio Out Until 4th November.

Lucio who is out with a strained neck suffered the injury in the magnificent 1 - 0 victory over rivals Milan. Lucio is likely to miss the next 6/7 games.

Camila:

I am shocked by the quick succession of injuries my team has suffered of late and with both Maicon and Lucio out, my defence is a little rocked. I am however sure their replacements can fully cope with the challenges ahead. Both Miranda and David Luiz showed their promise last time out when the kept a clean sheet against Manchester United.

SMFA Champions Cup - Group Game 4.

Inter 2 - 1 Man City

Kaka 34, Baptista 69 - Trochowski 32

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSedMkqORnoe791fOT2fsbRg_SYnmlwYNJdfEkQTWBJLU89vzg&t=1&usg=__3iAe79PyCJD4N86bxg7j_1V3-W8=

Kaka Celebrating Inter's First Goal.

Inter controlled the close fought SMFA Champions Cup game against Man City and gained the three points to take them three points clear in their table. Inter started brightly and within the first ten minutes Robinho made his presence felt and had a couple half chances to put Inter ahead. It was Man City who managed to break the deadlock when Trochowski scored a fantastic diving header in the 32nd min which few past Julio Cesar. Inter responded instantly, Baptista hit a long range shot which Hart could only parry and Kaka was on hand to tap the ball home, a real poacher's goal.

Half Time 1 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIQ0PHHwqAH9zgkJjoPHBXsJjVo6NWzRqEYTjQIWItmZpBkkM&t=1&usg=__C2qfl0RZWkagycWmkUBif_dLGzk=

MOM Baptista Scores The Winning Goal.

Inter began controlling the second half and with a couple missed opportunity's early on it was on the 69th min when Diego found Baptista in acres of space and Baptista smasshed the ball in from ten yards. 2 - 1. Baptista continues to press along with Robiinho and Diego but Inter could not find any more goals and Inter seen out the remaining minutes to win the game.

Final Score 2 - 1.

MOM Baptista.

Goals:

Kaka 3

Eto'inho 2

Robinho 1

Milito 1

Dani Alves 1

Pandev 1

Baptista 1

Assists:

Pandev 2

Milito 2

Kaka 1

Sandro 1

Pato 1

Eto'inho 1

Diego 1

Baptista 1

Man of the Match:

Milito 1

Eto'inho 1

Baptista 1

Yellow Cards:

Lucio 2

Marcelo 2

Maicon 1

Sandro 1

Red Cards:

Injuries:

Division 1 - League Game 8.

Shock Home Defeat For Inter

Inter 0 - 1 CSKA Moskva

V.Berezutsky 52

3361_1209755861.jpg

MOM Berezutsky Scores Winning Goal

Inter suffered their first defeat of the season at home to CSKA Moskva. The game seemed to escape Inter for large periods as CSKA were able to get on top and dictate the play. The first half saw both teams come close but neither could break down the defences. CSKA had the lion share of possession and more chances on goal but went into half time 0 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRatIvCFzh9Ev3hpP4MKz8j2mYZlVDoMS6Ne4fB-nlVUAnaXfk&t=1&usg=__m5e8idZyZxw2bWaqYuWNPAFQwqo=

Julio Cesar Could Not Prevent The Goal.

CSKA flew out of the trap in the second half and within seven minutes broke the deadlock and silenced to crowd when Berezutsky connected with a fine pass from Mamaev to swerve the ball around Julio Cesar. Inter looked tired and were unable to get into the game, with the very few opportunities they had they were always unlikely to get anything from the game. CSKA continued to hold the ball and dictate play and saw out the game frustrating the lacklustre Inter team.

Final Score 0 - 1.

MOM V. Berezutsky.

Camila:

I am extremely disappointed with the lads and I will be letting the know. We were bossed around today and that should never be the case with the players here and at home too, terrible effort today and they really had better improve. I know we have injury problems and suspensions but we must show more attacking prowess and put fear into the other teams. We will try to get it right for the tough trip away to Chelsea. All I can say is sorry to the fans.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Pandev 4

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Baptista 1

Marcelo 1

Robinho 1

Dani Alves 1

Assists:

Kaka 4

Eto'inho 2