Football Club Internazionale Milano - World Championship 10000 (please do not post)

tecalee

Re: Football Club Internazionale Milano - World Championship 10000 (please do not pos

Division 1 - League Game 9.

200px-Internazionale.svg.png

Inter Thump Chelsea

Chelsea 1 - 5 Inter

Fabiano 14 - Diego 8, Baptista 39, 58, Pato 79 (Pen), Robinho 81.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeVMx_8IuRNWKyftLNKGxuvFDIDjN-g4RjcSNIFRxz2rXwtDk&t=1&usg=__9wOACtHi_rOIQ4kraf3rPvB0HZw=

Diego Starts The Goal-Rush.

Inter got back to winning ways and returned to the top of Division 1 after a emphatic 5 - 1 away win to Chelsea. Inter started the game in high spirits and wanted to forget about their last performance, the home loss to CSKA, and straight from the start Petr Cech was called into action after a fierce shot from Pato. Inter dictated the tempo early on and in the 8th min a brilliant through ball from Kaka allowed Diego to go one-on-one with Cech and Diego confidently placed the ball in the back of the net. 0 - 1. Chelsea reacted well to the early goal and the next few minutes they tested Inter's defence and Julio Cesar and eventually they got their equaliser through Luis Fabiano's fantastic curling shot that was assisted by Molouda. 1 -1. Both teams seemed to be cancelling each other out, it was not until the 38th min where a rare mix-up in the Chelsea defence see's Pato pick up on Baptista's run and Baptista has an easy tap in. 1 - 2.

Half Time 1 - 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3jDfr2XvrInmCXY-gUTi2fF8vJDKvTed36JkHoQ9QgJH5zqo&t=1&usg=__BDuItXlG08TZFejQRCAsOvUa8T4=

Pato Was On Fire With 1 Goal And 2 Assists At Stamford Bridge.

Inter came out in the second half and took the game to Chelsea and dominated all over the pitch. Chelsea were looking nervous at the back no more so than their keeper Petr Cech who in the 58th min fumbled a cross from Kaka which allowd Baptista to tap the ball into an empty net. 1 - 3. Chelsea were rocked and could not get back into the game, whilst Inter were controlling the game they continued to press and were again rewarded in the 79th min when Pato was brought down in the box, Penalty, Pato duly converted. 1 - 4. Within two minutes Inter scored again through Robinho after a thumping right foot shot past the uneasy Cech, assisted by Pato. 1 - 5. After a relativly clean game with no bookings there were to late yellow cards, one for each team, Robinho in the 83rd min for shirt pulling and Bosingwa for blocking Pato's run.

Final Score 1 - 5

MOM Diego

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHE4Yw-qyucoqIS0q6_LLdAC5QZYEzM7SAc66vnYDfzI-ThcE&t=1&usg=__lAQE7zIrU7MtM50mYQsaBvf6LiQ=

Kaka Celebrates Fine Win With The Travelling Fans.

Camila:

I can not be more impressed with my teams performance they were absolutely fantastic to pick up any points at Stamford Bridge would have been nice let alone all three in the fashion the boys have shown. Every area in the team played extremely well, I was particularly impressed with the job Miranda and David Luiz achieved in the heart of the defence as replacements for the injured Lucio and Maicon. The midfield and attack showed their attacking and passing skills and this result will put the fear into other teams. We must now concentrate on the next game against River Plate in the World Championship Cup.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Pandev 4

Baptista 3

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Robinho 2

Marcelo 1

Dani Alves 1

Pato 1

Diego 1

Assists:

Kaka 6

Pato 2

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Baptista 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Man of the Match:

Milito 2

Kaka 2

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Diego 1

Yellow Cards:

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Lucio 1

Motta 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Maicon - Expected Return 1 Nov - Bruised Head

Lucio - Expected Return 4 Nov - Strained Neck

Ronaldinho - Expected Return 6 Nov - Foot Injury

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Football Club Internazionale Milano - World Championship 10000 (please do not pos

World Champ Cup Round 2

Inter Second String Flood River Plate

River 0 - 5 Inter

Andre 10, Maicon 28, Mancini 37 + 63, Boquita 38.

34226_1216905695.jpg

MOM - Marques Maicon

Inter decided to try out their second string team in the domestic cups to give the first team players a break from the busy schedule and the faith from the manager was rewarded with a magnificent 0 - 5 win away to River Plate.

2571_1221749906.jpg

Mancini Shines For Unter.

Inter stole the show from the very beginning and bombarded the River defence. Within the first ten minutes Felipe Andre tapped in the ball from just one yard after a excellent pass from Boquita. 0 - 1. Luiz Felipe was called into action straight after Inters goal not once but on three occasions but there as no way past. Inter soon extended their lead when Sandro split open the River defence with a sublime pass to Marques Maicon which allowed him to score. 0 - 2.

38567_1255699342.jpg

Boquita - 1 Goal + 2 Assists.

River started to lose control of the game and looked deflated. In the 30th minute the Ref had no choice but to book Juan Manuel Diaz for a stupid challenge on Mariano. Inter continued to press and on 37 minutes Mancini collected a pin point pass from Marques Maicon to send the ball in the top corner from a spectacular long range effort. 0 - 3. Within seconds Sandro picked out a run from Boquita who thumped the ball into the top corner. 0 - 4. Boquita was booked on the 40th minute for blocking Maidana's.

Half Time 0 - 4.

41217_1282401379.jpg

Felipe Andre On Target For Inter.

The second half Inter played the passing game and dictated the play. After some intelligent play in the 63rd minute by Inter, Boquita was once again on hand to supply the tireless Mancini with a perfect pass which Mancini dummied the keeper and scored Inters fifth goal. 0 - 5. River tried to at least obtain a consolation goal but were unable to get past the man mountain Luiz Felipe. Matias Ablairas vented his frustration by kicking the ball away and picked up Rivers second yellow card. Inter saw off the remaining minutes with some excellent passing and control.

Final Score 0 - 5.

MOM Marques Maicon

Camila:

I was memorised by the performance of the lads and the character they showed throughout the game. The whole team played as a unit and I have full faith in all my players, they did not let me down. It was nice for the first team to have a break in this madness of fixtures. We must now concentrate on the SMFA Cup where will face Werder Bremen away.

World Championship Cup Stats:

Goalscorers:

Mancini 2

Andre 1

Marques Maicon 1

Boquita 1

Assists:

Boquita 2

Sandro 2

Marques Maicon 1

Man of the Match:

Marques Maicon 1

Yellow Cards:

Boquita 1

Red Cards:

Injuries:

Mariano - Expected return 5 Nov - Bruised Thigh

SMFA Champions Cup - Group Game 5.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaYkNx9J2AnytS37A1zNtA3cTDL3CfmXRIFhVtOZ15hnjS2M4&t=1&usg=__JfHNsHp-uIhWf2nor6tl6HrbZbk=

Werder Bremen 0 - 1 Inter

Robinho 68.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqM1taI7Qg3BB1t6kHGEflHnpsIno3VCF6i0rRnvZaettnGHc&t=1&usg=__lnIRHgw_vizs3CHQSVsmd3mBZ9s=

MOM And Match Winner Robinho.

A great game unfolded at the Weserstadion in Germany where Werder Bremen took on Inter in what was a very close fought battle. Following there last game in the SMFA Champions Cup where Inter hammered Bremen 5 - 0, Bremen came out in the first half unfazed by their previous loss and attacked straight from the off with Jovetic coming the closest for the home team. Inter too had their chances but were unable to convert. Both teams cancelled each other out throughout the pitch and were unable to make the breakthrough. Naldo was penalised on the 32nd minute for a shirt pull on Kaka.

Half Time 0 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-6fo8wOkKuASlGkG-bMY0RYwahvXn43cIyx3TDy6qC0cXNfI&t=1&usg=__ACIobHSLsSaO3xoDcyAcZGRUcY8=

Julio Cesar Celebrating The Win And Another Clean Sheet.

The second half began with Werder once again attacking the Inter goal this time through Montolivo but again Julio Cesar was there to collect the ball. Inter continued to push and were awarded in the 68th minute when Baptista picked up a run from Robinho who turned Naldo with a piece of pure genius and finished with composure. 0 - 1. The home team turned up the pressure on Julio Cesar but the Inter keeper was in command of his area and nothing would be passing him. The final whistle blew and the win means Inter have qualified top of their group and progress to the next round.

Final Score 0 - 1.

MOM Robinho.

Camila:

I am very happy with the team and the travelling supporters who give us a great boost during these tough away games. Julio Cesar was immense today and showed why he is one of the best goalkeepers in the world, my only gripe with the performance was the finishing, we had around 20 shots on target and only managed 1 goal, this will need to be remedied before the next game at home to Liverpool.

SMFA Championship Cup Stats:

Goals:

Kaka 3

Eto'inho 2

Robinho 2

Milito 1

Dani Alves 1

Pandev 1

Baptista 1

Assists:

Pandev 2

Milito 2

Baptista 2

Kaka 1

Sandro 1

Pato 1

Eto'inho 1

Diego 1

Man of the Match:

Milito 1

Eto'inho 1

Baptista 1

Robinho 1

Yellow Cards:

Lucio 2

Marcelo 2

Maicon 1

Sandro 1

Red Cards:

Injuries:

Mariano - Expected return 5 Nov - Bruised Thigh

Division 1 - League Game 10.

Inter Thrash Liverpool

Inter 4 - 0 Liverpool

Robinho 24, Kaka 31 + 41, Motta 51.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVC0d2g1UJH4nMIQO_CLOJo4jUPAMBsNx4wAEHfB5pa0uOvpY&t=1&usg=__ZIASjnNJazh3yhBFF8BX4fTnnBU=

MOM And Twice Goalscorer Kaka.

Top of the league Inter took on a under achieving Liverpool at the Giuseppe Meazza and taught them a lesson on clinical finishing. Both teams started brightly with chances being created at either end but it was Inter who took control of the game in the 24th minute when there was a goalmouth scramble which saw Pato lay the ball to Robinho for an easy tap-in. 1 - 0. Dirk Kuyt was booked for an off the ball incident just before the goal. It was not long until Inter scored again this time through captain and MOM Kaka, on the 31st minute a beautiful cross delivered from the right by Dani Alves was nodded in by Kaka. 2 - 0. Just ten minutes later Baptista slipped an inch perfect through ball to Kaka who knocked the ball in from ten yards. 3 - 0. Inter were now on cruise control.

Half Time 3 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbf7nQVCYu780iLsewDdaGEhaqSL3BVtfN416aOLmBeuKOP20&t=1&usg=__n8UiPpXTyygxy4YbPvGzbhn-bog=

Two Assists From Pato.

Inter had complete control of the game and the second half they continued to pass the ball as if Liverpool were not there. Maicon was harshly booked in the 50th minute for a 50/50 challenge on Van Der Vaart, then only a minute later Pato chips the ball into the Liverpool penalty area and Motta is there on hand to volley the ball home. 4 - 0. Liverpool continued to be frustrated by Inter and were not able to find a way past the ever impressive Julio Cesar. The frustration was further shown by Liverpool as Skertal was booked in the 79th minute for a stupid challenge on Maicon. Inter saw out the remaining minutes and soaked up the cheers from the fans.

Final Score 4 - 0.

MOM Kaka.

Camila:

Another fine victory fro the lads and another clean sheet, I could not ask for any more the team were once again a joy to watch and the fans are enjoying the success. A great team performance and great leadership from Kaka once again. We have a tough away fixture to Sevilla next, they have only conceded five goals in the league in the first ten games and I hope we can add to that.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Pandev 4

Baptista 3

Robinho 3

Kaka 2

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Marcelo 1

Dani Alves 1

Pato 1

Diego 1

Motta 1

Assists:

Kaka 6

Pato 4

Baptista 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Dani Alves 1

Man of the Match:

Kaka 3

Milito 2

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Diego 1

Yellow Cards:

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Lucio 1

Motta 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

D.Maicon 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Mariano - Expected Return 5 Nov - Bruised Thigh

Maicon - Expected Return 8 Nov - Bruised Ribs

Team News.

Ronaldinho Resumes Light Training.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScSgA7xPPA8JAi_P-2uZLTr9LNium3slwpDCpMBKesgVxCLwA&t=1&usg=__6ivx5OhMLyTMDF2O6TIqAo8cOv0=

Ronaldinho Takes Part In Training Alongside Pato.

Ronaldinho has joined up with his fellow team-mates in a light training session for the first time since his move from Milan. Ronaldinho picked up a foot injury in his farewell game with Milan and has been unable to train until today. His team are doing very well in all competitions and he will have to work hard to catch up with the performances of the rest of the team. Ronaldinho is not expected to start until 10th November with the home league fixture against Bayern Munchen.

Ronaldinho:

I am delighted to join up with the lads even though it was only a light session I know I will be back to full fitness soon. I have seen the way the team has performed and I am delighted with the results. There is a real connection here not just on the pitch but we are all friends off the pitch as well. The manager has been very patient with me and has supported me since I arrived. I can not wait until I wear the Inter shirt in front of the fans for the first time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJg-Qy2E2gYM92o11OfZhHvxeQu7q-czn-lh1n50v5gdBrSk8&t=1&usg=__tKiIEY_KsNuGMJajG3svn6NgaGc=

Inter Captain Kaka In Training With Ronaldinho.

Camila:

I am so pleased Ronaldinho will be able to join his team-mates in a competitive game very soon as he is a tremendous player for which I have long admired. The training session went well today and we are looking to bring Ronaldinho into the game against Bayern Munich on the 10th Nov.

Division 1 - League Game 11.

Sevilla 1 - 2 Inter

Hamsik 36 - Pato 6 (Pen), Baptista 7.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk_2_lq7uRf4hHpzWnT5r5IQgfK4RECofq1iUV6CpEl9uWhMs&t=1&usg=__xTIsChlPpo3JHoPl-WqE3k1DGbU=

MOM Pato Scores From The Penalty Spot.

An enthralling game between the divisions top two defensive teams was always going to be a close encounter. After a couple very early shots from both teams Pato was brought down in the penalty area by John Terry after only 6 minutes and the referee had no choice but and pointed to the spot. Pato took a long run up and struck the ball into the back of the net. 0 - 1. Within 60 seconds a horrible error in the Sevilla defence again by John Terry allowed Robinho's pass to find Baptista who rounded the keeper and scored. 0 - 2. Sevilla did not look too disheartened despite being two goals down within 7 minutes, and kept fighting to keep themselves in the game and finally after 36 minutes a trademark strike by Hamsik after an assist from Hazard pulled a goal back for Sevilla. 1 -2.

Half Time 1 - 2.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAJoCCLQgLjUEcO5bsklm__pC8zftPoC_aIy8dI9S4hICIl1A&t=1&usg=__CF5qUfapA98am_e8moAje-smS3U=

Bapista Celebrating What Proved To Be The Winning Goal.

The second half kicked off with both teams looking to get more goals. There were plenty of chances for each side with Robinho, Pato and Baptista missing chances for Inter and Afellay for Sevilla. A very well controlled game by the referee only saw one yellow card in the game which was given to Motta for a stupid challenge on Hamsik in the 79th minute. In the few remaining minutes Sevilla desperately tried to gain an equaliser but Julio Cesar put on another goalkeeping master-class to deny the home team.

Final Score 1 - 2.

MOM Pato.

Camila:

Another fine away victory for the lads. I am so pleased with my team they play so well together and seem to get stronger game by game. A fantastic all round performance from the lads particular the MOM display from Pato, he was everywhere today and fully deserved his goal. We must now concentrate on the World Championship Shield where we face another trip to Spain to play Athletic Club.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Pandev 4

Baptista 4

Robinho 3

Kaka 2

Pato 2

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Marcelo 1

Dani Alves 1

Diego 1

Motta 1

Assists:

Kaka 6

Pato 4

Baptista 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Robinho 1

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Dani Alves 1

Clean Sheets:

Julio Cesar 4

Man of the Match:

Kaka 3

Milito 2

Pato 1

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Diego 1

Yellow Cards:

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Motta 2

Lucio 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

D.Maicon 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Maicon - Expected Return 8 Nov - Bruised Ribs

World Championship Shield - Round 2.

Inter Second String Win Again

Athletic Club 0 - 1 Inter

Andre 50.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSUuUUodqZDKCPZupLmw-mSn5AvOyEna3XF_h-KZgD2LvWGi0&t=1&h=167&w=167&usg=__jDrDb9RkFLaMYUZ_ET7N8BwZlYY=

Solid Defence - MOM David Luiz.

A hard working performance from the Inter team earned them a place in the next round of the World Championship Shield. The game started brightly for Inter as they tried to gain an early advantage and with three chances in the first three minutes this was a sign of things to come. After only five minutes the Inter manager was seen on the touchline screaming for a red card to be shown to Iker Muniain after he took out Mancini with his forearm, the referee only shown a yellow and asked the Inter manager to return to the dug-out. Within only a couple of minutes another booking this time it's Wesley for blocking a run by Muniain. Both teams tried to get the breakthrough goal but both keepers were really putting on a shot stopping show. Another booking the second for Athletic this time for a high challenge on Manoel by Ibai.

Half Time 0 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTDuVD0-lJ-ebmOiP2ur-gJ99HeXk4OJOIxGSLJE2i9R7L_mE&t=1&usg=__a3E1k1eH7SAIFhDmgetVET-eHTE=

Match Winner Felipe Andre.

Inter came out fighting in the second half and with just five minutes into the half Marques Maicon whipped in a stunning cross and Felipe Andre was able to rise above the defenders and nod the ball home. 0 - 1. Seconds after the goal Marques Maicon was cautioned for shirt pulling whist attacking the Athletic goal. The game was very much in Inters possession and controlled the reat of the game with relative ease. The Inter back line was unbreakable and the Athletic players could not find a way through.

Final score 0 - 1.

MOM David Luiz.

Camila:

I am extremely happy with my boys, as always the first team needed the rest and the second team gained valuable experience. The whole team played very well, the back line in particular were sublime. The team is looking like a solid unit and every player plays their part and we must now concentrate on the SMFA Champions Cup game at home to Zenit.

World Championship Shield Stats:

Goalscorers:

Andre 1

Assists:

Maicon 1

Clean Sheets:

Luiz Felipe 1

Man of the Match:

David Luiz 1

Yellow Cards:

M. Maicon 1

Wesley 1

Red Cards:

Injuries:

SMFA Champions Cup - Group Game 6.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaYkNx9J2AnytS37A1zNtA3cTDL3CfmXRIFhVtOZ15hnjS2M4&t=1&usg=__JfHNsHp-uIhWf2nor6tl6HrbZbk=

Ronaldinho Makes His Debut

Inter 3 - 0 Zenit

Dani Alves 50, Pato 67 + 73.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEE4BShktM0FDZowd-T1qUmxoN40ujJhW0OJPjBq8bg9Uahts&t=1&usg=__PB4sUekUsY3dJ19iAo2UhkF-URs=

Ronaldinho Shines On Debut.

The final group game in the SMFA champions cup saw Inter take apart Zenit at the Giuseppe Meazza. Inter had already qualified for the knock-out stages but wanted to finish the group stage on a high and in good form. The home team dominated right from the start and missed some golden early chances to take the lead. Julio Cesar was once again on fine form denying Zenit anything in front of goal. A couple of silly challenges from N'daw and Ashley Young resulted in two yellow cards for the away team. Although taking charge of the first half Inter were unable to break the deadlock.

Half Time 0 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB7ci2_Zsp4AZqSGBKV0YwxkD2p4bU-IQ9BYLb5-I8fGCfSKY&t=1&usg=__zORK6-qyE7QCsP7YgIQ5EbgBywM=

MOM Pato Scores Two Headed Goals.

Within five minutes of the second half Inter finally broke the deadlock when Lucio sent a long ball down the middle which was collected by Dani Alves who drilled home a right foot shot. 1 - 0. Inter continued attacking and were rewarded with a six minute double from MOM Pato when on the 67th minute Kaka crossed the ball into the Zenit area and Alexandre Pato scored an excellent header that crashed into the back of the net. 2 - 0. The second Pato goal in the 73rd minute was near identical to his first when the ball was crossed in this time by Robinho and again Alexandre Pato climbs over the defender and heads into the corner of the net. 3 - 0. Inter now in complete control of the game held onto the ball which made it impossible for Zenit to get back into the game.

Final Score 3 - 0.

MOM Pato.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkPT9TyGjpp3NsocEkZlAJtXRh40cZ37qYu7Gb1xdoLZTnsCs&t=1&usg=__vRBmLNfdqOWTTrOjTd3B2N9DdI4=

Kaka And Ronaldinho Celebrating Their Win.

Camila:

Extremely happy with the result tonight and even more pleased to see Ronaldinho finally make his debut for us. I wanted to finish the group stage on a high and in good form and the team have not disappointed me. Up next in the SMFA Champions Cup is Liverpool and if we can play as we did in the league against them then we should progress further.

Pos Team P GD Pts

1 Inter (Q) 6 11 15

2 Manchester City (Q) 6 3 10

3 Werder Bremen 6 -6 6

4 Zenit 6 -8 4

SMFA Championship Cup Stats:

Goals:

Kaka 3

Pato 2

Eto'inho 2

Robinho 2

Dani Alves 2

Pandev 1

Baptista 1

Milito 1

Assists:

Pandev 2

Milito 2

Baptista 2

Kaka 2

Sandro 1

Pato 1

Eto'inho 1

Diego 1

Robinho 1

Lucio 1

Clean Sheets:

Julio Cesar 4

Man of the Match:

Pato 1

Milito 1

Eto'inho 1

Baptista 1

Robinho 1

Yellow Cards:

Lucio 2

Marcelo 2

Maicon 1

Sandro 1

Red Cards:

Injuries:

Division 1 -League Game 12.

Inter 1 - 1 Bayern Munchen

Diego 1 - Demichelis 32

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlAVqCXYlV4LfscMizTltYl9RLacmXFcKv7gk_tWhDsG52X1k&t=1&usg=__S_m3tqDfH9khW4CfCr4eIwYZtjU=

MOM Diego Scores In The Opening Minute.

Inter made the perfect start to the game when in the 1st minute Motta picked out the advancing run from Diego who in turn dummied the keeper and rolled the ball into the net. 1- 0. Bayern looked shocked and pressed Inter in their own half. It was a battle of the midfield as both teams tried to gain any advantage they could. Bayerns persistant attling paid off in the 32nd minute when a smart cross from Van Bommel was headed in by Demichelis. 1 - 1. Alexandre Pato tried to get his team back in front and came close just before half-time when his 25 yard screamer ricocheted of the crossbar.

Half Time 1 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNTMJMLJPCAXHLCXrZc8czXqjL1KK3VFZC1sRT4rVXBCWEipU&t=1&usg=__2zw_DnvErUZbNlM4DZRQ0D3qhlE=

Demichelis Equalises For Bayern.

The second half was one for the neutral fan as both teams cancelled each other out all over the park. Both Julio Cesar and Jaaskelainen performed heroics and kept their teams in the game. Bayern seemed to get the upper hand in the last 20 minutes and looked more likely to grab the three points, efforts from Gomez and Ribery were only denied from the resilient defending from Inter.

Final Score 1 - 1.

MOM Diego.

Camila:

Well, I thought we had enough about us to take the three points today but well done to Bayern for their performance. Getting the early goal I was expecting a few more after but with the defensive abilities of Bayern it would always be a hard task. The lads did okay but I will expect better in the next league game where I want all three points against Arsenal.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Pandev 4

Baptista 4

Robinho 3

Kaka 2

Pato 2

Diego 2

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Marcelo 1

Dani Alves 1

Motta 1

Assists:

Kaka 6

Pato 4

Baptista 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Robinho 1

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Dani Alves 1

Motta 1

Clean Sheets:

Julio Cesar 4

Man of the Match:

Kaka 3

Diego 2

Milito 2

Pato 1

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Motta 2

Lucio 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

D.Maicon 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Pato - Expected Return 14 Dec - Knee Injury

Team News.

Pato Sidelined For 5 Weeks.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlHA3MdBxJzPiRNsoeiCaHPJOuVX4sR3W9BilUME5zHhNfKw8&t=1&usg=__LeZCMbExM8GmVh2qKb-MwLi_Rk8=

Alexandre Pato is now sidelined for the next 5 weeks due to a knee injury picked up during the 1 - 1 draw with Bayern Munchen. The news has rocked Inter who have just overcome a defensive injury crisis and have just seen Ronaldinho make his debut due to injury. Camila will look to call upon experienced forward Julio Baptista who has scored 5 goals in all competitions.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb9-8Ry5LUjzJJnuDONdc-7WBo8GVNnfkpeNvaF_seumpVv6s&t=1&usg=__E18rjgO7C7GQqQgw4e17NUcN0ZU=

Julio Baptista Will Partner Ronaldinho Upfront For Inter.

Camila:

I am devastated for Pato, he is a integral part of the team and will be missed. The players, staff and fans are all wishing him a quick recovery and hoping he will be scoring goals again soon. I know Baptista is more than able to start the attacking line as he did when Ronaldinho was ruled out.

International Group Game 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRFhQbxZZqur9AYtMfTyqGC6qsdlbAvKY0wIw1oPWbCdWN5_w&t=1&usg=__Y3-BY42M7M2Hef5bbtv-cfPQ4vE=

Ukraine 1 - 1 Brazil

Gladdkyy 78, Robinho 42

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8wrLl6S-jLAP7gsEql1oTo3gfy6fVQJSn9sVGXIiRqwEzLUW8

MOM Robinho Celebrating His Goal.

In the third game of the group stages to qualify for the World Cup Brazil dominated possession but were unable to capitalise. The game started brightly for Ukraine who controlled the first 30 minutes but the home team could not break down Julio Cesar who was pulling out all the stops to deny the likes of Yarmolenko and Gladkyy. Then Brazil took charge and on the 42nd minute Robinho broke the deadlock after a corner was cleared Lucio picked out Robinho who hit he ball on the half volley and the ball rocketed to the back of the net.

Half Time 0 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp0iTsrAqRLUEJybA1HLEVoegfMF-TfVBCwS1wA7ZdjUqXIqnZ

Another Commanding Performance From Julio Cesar.

The second half began with both teams looking to attack and while Brazil had control of the game and nearly all the possession the Ukraine picked their attacks intelligently and were duly awarded in the last 12 minutes of the game when Gladkyy picked up a pass from Seleznioz and went on a forging run and struck the ball crisply into the back of the net which sent the home fans wild. 1 - 1. Ukraine locked up shop and Brazil were unable to break down the reinforced defence.

Final Score 1 - 1.

MOM Robinho.

Camila:

We had 70% possession and were unable to score more than one goal and then to concede in the last twelve minutes was hard to take. The boys passing was amazing and the way they controlled the midfield was remarkable but all credit to the Ukraine as they picked out their moments and that worked for them. Seven points in three games is a great start, but we must get back to winning ways as soon as possible.

Division 1 -League Game 13.

Arsenal 1 - 3 Inter

Kompany 22 - Ronaldinho 38. Kaka 40 + 50.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq_PhlqYlXx2Y03DmMIj7tt46ld9D7ZsYuGRxISh5EWcQRD_av1Q

MOM Kaka Celebrating His First Goal Alongside Ronaldinho.

A near sell out crowd at the Emirates Stadium saw a Inter team take apart Arsenal with a magnificent man of the match display by club and country captain Kaka. The game started brightly or Inter as they looked to take control early on. Motta and Maicon were booked early on for a late and a high challenge. The breakthrough came in the 33rd minute when Juan mashed a long range shot which Julio Cesar could only parry straight to Kompany who tapped the ball in. 1 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9GyCYiJqlywCfhx2LKqrHroW9p2QpnloNPIk-PaeVYkD3CxieFw

Ronaldinho Scores His First Goal For Inter. The Assist Provided By Robinho.

After going one goal down Inter attacked with menace and looked to get straight back on level terms when on the 38th minute Robinho picked out Ronaldinho with a beautiful through ball and with a mix-up between the Arsenal players Ronaldinho was able to run clean through and finish with style. 1 - 1. Two minutes later Ronaldinho was tripped after a mazy dribble and from the resulting free-kick Kaka curled the ball into the top corner. 1 - 2. On the 43rd minute Julio Baptista received a yellow card for a rash challenge.

Half Time 1 - 2.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZwcBK5cmHgdJCB6-0PYNWhppctrgdWesK-R3I3QdGQalqd4EO

MOM Kaka Scoring His Second Free Kick.

The second half belonged to Inter as they completely controlled proceedings and within five minutes another long range free kick was smashed in by Kaka with the Arsenal keeper standing no chance to save. 1 - 3. Arsenal were unable to break down the strong Inter midfield and the away team passed the ball around well. Inter should have extended their lead even more but the Arsenal keeper Marchetti performed heroics to deny them any more.

Final Score 1 - 3.

MOM Kaka.

Camila:

The lads done me proud today, they have come to a tough away game and controlled the situation. The whole team was fantastic from keeper to striker, Kaka again showed why he is one of the best players in the word with two fantastic free kicks and MOM performance. These lads will now have a rest as the reserves and youth will be next to play in the World Championship Cup against Panathinaikos.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Kaka 4

Pandev 4

Baptista 4

Robinho 3

Pato 2

Diego 2

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Ronaldinho 1

Marcelo 1

Dani Alves 1

Motta 1

Assists:

Kaka 6

Pato 4

Baptista 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Robinho 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Dani Alves 1

Motta 1

Clean Sheets:

Julio Cesar 4

Man of the Match:

Kaka 4

Diego 2

Milito 2

Pato 1

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Motta 3

D.Maicon 2

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Lucio 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Baptista 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

World Championship Cup - Round 3

Young Guns Do It Again

Panathinikos 2 - 4 Inter

Cisse 34, Vieira 71 (Pen) - Andre 29, Sandro 37, M. Maicon 47 (Pen) + 89.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqt78KR0lSdoTrf_EajbQyqsBLolP6Jx_0XVpuVdfln7upp-mjhw

MOM Commanding Centre-Back David Luiz

Inter's young side controlled the game right from the start and nearly went into an instant lead when the experienced Mancini found himself with an open goal he blazed it over the bar. Mancini skied another shot from six yards just a few moments later after a booking for Marques Maicon for an off the ball incident. It was not until the 29th minute that Inter got there goal, a beautiful through ball by Wesely is collected by Andre who hits it early leaving the keeper stranded. 0 - 1. A corner for Panathinikos just five minutes later resulted in the equaliser as the ball was swung in by Zigic up rose Cisse to head the ball in. 1 - 1. The game now being played at pace Inter found themselves infront once again just three minutes later when Sandro scored a fantastic free-kick. 1 - 2.

Half Time 1 - 2.

34226_1216905695.jpg

Marques Maicon Two Goal Star.

Inter stretch their lead almost instantly in the second half when Marques Maicon scores from the penalty spot. 1 - 3. The away team takes complete control of the game and continue to keep the ball in midfield. After the hour mark the game begins to heat up as two successive bookings one for each team Gilberto Silva of Panathinikos for a late challenge and a harsh yellow card for Felipe Andre for a 50/50 challenge. The home team were also awarded a penalty and Vieira stepped up to convert. 2 - 3. Panatinikos felt as though they maybe able to rescue something from the game but Inter were too strong at the back and lethal on the counter and they wrapped up the win in the 89th min after MOM David Luiz released Marques Maicon who casually rolled the ball into the back of the net. 2 - 4.

Final Score 2 - 4.

MOM David Luiz.

Camila:

Once again I am delighted the way this team is playing, I was a little disappointed with Mancini today after he missed two open goals especially as he is the most senior player. David Luiz put on a real show today and fully deserved his MOM award. I have just heard we are through to the next round where we will face Manchester City. I am confident that this team today can take on Man City and any other team in this cup.

Goalscorers:

Marques Maicon 3

Mancini 2

Andre 2

Boquita 1

Sandro 1

Assists:

Boquita 2

Sandro 2

Marques Maicon 1

Wesley 1

David Luiz 1

Clean Sheets:

Luiz Felipe 1

Man of the Match:

Marques Maicon 1

David Luiz 1

Yellow Cards:

Boquita 1

Andre 1

Marques Maicon 1

Red Cards:

Injuries:

Division 1 - League Game 14.

Inter Ease Past Roma

Inter 6 - 1 Roma

Ronaldinho 3 + 35, Dan Alves 12, Baptista 28 + 85, Robinho 86 - Totti 26

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTdcuVjkNLlDhizq2Ezd0KE3HapXNzQRF2Or56LMyMEvoKdVYU

MOM Kaka

Inter taught Roma a lesson in clinical finishing at the Giuseppe Meazza. The home team had the perfect start when on the 3rd minute a beautiful cross from Robinho was headed in by the grateful Ronaldinho. 1 - 0. Inter looked to be in control from then on and just 9 minutes later a searching ball from Ronaldinho found Dani Alves who scored from a spectacular long range effort. 2 - 0. Roma looked dazed from going two nil down but quickly got there act together and looked to get their their team back into the game when on the 26th minute Arshavin found Totti who smashed the ball into the back of the net. 2 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXYhM_NBf7MheE_8EclHLC6iApesbWMnaN_8d0TaBVaoKthICh

Fans Favourite Ronaldinho Scores 2 And Assists 3 Goals.

Just two minutes after Roma had scored Inter again extended their lead through Baptista who tapped the ball home after a long range effort crashed off the crossbar from Ronaldinho. 3 - 1. Francisco Totti received a yellow card for violent conduct on the 31st minute. Inter scored again after a delightful chip into the box by Baptista was nodded home by Ronaldinho. 4 - 1. Roma were stunned by Inter's finishing and could not keep up with the pace of the first half.

Half Time 4 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXmv_w0dT1hISdKizKyhDTFdkMOVSMf_euQbxTlm2SaKh7wJWdig

Baptista And Dani Alves Celebrating.

The second half began with Inter attacking the Roma goal but could not find the finish. Roma started to attack for long periods but could not find a way past the ever impressive Julio Cesar. Inter were looking comfortable and were passing the ball around the midfield and being able to pick there attacks. It was not until the 85th minute when Inter scored again, this time Ronaldinho released Baptista who looked offside but Baptista continued his run and scored. 5 - 1. Straight from the restart Inter regained possession and a fantastic cross from the right by Dani Alves was converted by the Robinho. 6 - 1. Roma were glad to hear the full time whistle.

Final Score 6 - 1.

MOM Kaka.

Camila:

Wow, what an amazing performance from the lads I never expected such a resounding victory. I am so pleased with the whole team every player put their shift in and again Kaka was immense even though he did not score or have an assist he was pivotal in tonight's win, he was absolutely everywhere. Ronaldinho looked fantastic and this was shown by his two goals and three assists it is no wonder he is already a fans favourite. We must now concentrate on the tough Division 1 game with Real Madrid on Saturday.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Baptista 6

Kaka 4

Pandev 4

Robinho 4

Ronaldinho 3

Dani Alves 2

Pato 2

Diego 2

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Marcelo 1

Motta 1

Assists:

Kaka 6

Pato 4

Baptista 4

Ronaldinho 3

Robinho 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Dani Alves 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Motta 1

Clean Sheets:

Julio Cesar 4

Man of the Match:

Kaka 5

Diego 2

Milito 2

Pato 1

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Motta 3

D.Maicon 2

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Lucio 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Baptista 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Division 1 - League Game 15.

All Even At The Bernabéu

Real Madrid 2 - 2 Inter

Benzema 31, Dani Alves (OG) 71 - Robinho 35, Dani Alves 66

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9GyCYiJqlywCfhx2LKqrHroW9p2QpnloNPIk-PaeVYkD3CxieFw

MOM Robinho Celebrating His Goal With Ronaldinho.

The much anticipated match between these two world-class teams failed to disappoint. The game itself was very even throughout and after a long battle of possession in midfield it was Real Madrid who broke the deadlock when in the 31st minute Alonso fed a wonderful ball through to Benzema who casually dummies Julio Cesar and slots the ball into the empty net. 1 - 0. It was not long until Inter were straight back into the game when just four minutes later Ronaldinho chipped a inviting cross into the Real Madrid penalty area for Robinho to finish with a spectacular overhead kick. 1 - 1. Both teams continued the midfield game and were finding it extremely difficult to break down the others defence. Raul Albiol picked up the first yellow card of the day for a off the ball incident involving Baptista just before the close of the half.

Half Time 1 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHfMFabfo7VNJ0oWjkMSGTiAAXTKLuUkhOKvFUhE5k0DmYeoY8vA

Dani Alves Scoring His Magnificent Solo Goal.

The second half continued in very much the same fashion as the first with both teams looking to break down the others defence. In the 53rd minute Pepe received a yellow card for blocking a run from Ronaldinho. Both teams had there chances but it was in the 66th minute when Baptista released Dan Alves on a forging run who struck the ball with menace straight past Iker Casillas, a truly memorable goal. 1 - 2. Real Madrid were now more on the offensive and were looking to get back straight into the game and with only five minutes since Inter took the lead there was a melee in the box where the ball bounced off Dani Alves and ended up in the back of his own net. 2 - 2. Real earned there third yellow card when Carvalho was cautioned for raising his arm against Robinho. The game was losing to a end with both teams wary of pushing too many players forward and both looked content to settle for a draw.

Final Score 2 - 2.

MOM Robinho.

Camila:

I am very happy with the performance from the lads, coming here is always a tough ask and to come away with anything is a bonus. I feel sorry for Dani Alves who put in a tremendous shift and was unfortunate to have scored an own goal. This draw leaves us six points clear at the moment and we hope to stretch that lead in our next league fixture, but for now we must concentrate on the domestic shield where our youngsters and reserves will take on PSV.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Baptista 6

Robinho 5

Kaka 4

Pandev 4

Ronaldinho 3

Dani Alves 3

Pato 2

Diego 2

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Marcelo 1

Motta 1

Assists:

Kaka 6

Baptista 5

Ronaldinho 4

Pato 4

Robinho 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Dani Alves 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Motta 1

Clean Sheets:

Julio Cesar 4

Man of the Match:

Kaka 5

Diego 2

Milito 2

Pato 1

Robinho 1

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Motta 3

D.Maicon 2

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Lucio 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Baptista 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

World Championship Shield - Round 3.

Brave Inter Bow Out On Penalties

PSV 3 - 3 Inter

Koevermans 17, Piquionne 42, Keane 46 - Mancini 47, M. Maicon 67, Andre 79.

41217_1282401379.jpg

MOM Felipe Andre.

PSV started the game on the offensive and quickly turned early possession into a goal when Koevermans raced onto a through ball from Capel in the 17th minute and lashed the ball home from 15 yards. 1 - 0. Inter were rocked by the early goal and PSV continued to press and were again rewarded when a magical solo run by Piquionne ran by two of Inters defenders and smashed the ball past Luiz Felipe. 2 - 0. PSV looked in total control of the game and seen out the half two goals clear.

Half Time 2 - 0.

4038_1209755861.jpg

PSV's Hero Andreas Isaksson.

There was a explosive start to the second half when PSV once again scored this time from a free-kick Robbie Keane. 3 - 0. Inter were not going to got out without a fight and straight from the restart Andre feeds a beautiful ball to Amantino Mancini who uses his blistering pace leaves the defenders in his wake and chips the keeper with aplomb. 3 - 1. All of a sudden there was a whole new belief in the Inter players and they took the game to PSV, Inter continued to attack and two PSV player received yellow cards in quick succession trying to stop the relentless attacking from Inter, one for Robbie Keane after he blatantly took out Wesley with his forearm and Manolev for also raising his arm.

2571_1221749906.jpg

Blistering Pace From Mancini Starts Inter Comeback.

In the 67th minute some great vision by Mariano picked off a pass to Marques Maicon who was given too much space from the PSV defenders and finished from 10 yards. 3 - 2. Inter continued there dominance in the second half and finally go there equaliser when Wesley played a through ball to Andre who hit the shot earl and left the keeper stranded. 3 - 3. The game finished too early for Inter as they were controlling the game and the match was finally decided by Penalties in which PSV won 4 - 2.

Final Score 3 - 3.

Penalty Shoot-Out 4 - 2.

MOM Felipe Andre.

Camila:

I am very happy with the way the lads came from 3 - 0 down to get a draw but I'm deeply saddened by the penalty shoot-out. It's a lesson learn for the team and I hope they learn as they will again play in the domestic cup. Up next for us will be Fiorentina in the league and the full team will play as we look to get back into our winning ways.

World Championship Shield Stats:

Goalscorers:

Andre 2

M. Maicon 1

Mancini 1

Assists:

M. Maicon 1

Andre 1

Wesley 1

Mariano 1

Clean Sheets:

Luiz Felipe 1

Man of the Match:

David Luiz 1

Andre 1

Yellow Cards:

M. Maicon 1

Wesley 1

Red Cards:

Injuries:

Division 1 - League Game 16.

Shock Home Defeat For Inter

Inter 1 - 2 Fiorentina

Diego 70 - Henry 9, Mutu 36.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC9gZOoG7LWh3ZpPzK3yLfE-qEPGqiSiMJzF74Qk7LXuxr6W7g

Ronaldinho Upset With The Defeat.

The home fans were unimpressed with Inters performance and were heard booing at half time and again after the final whistle. It all started to go wrong for Inter when Julio Baptista was yellow carded for a reckless challenge on Thierry Henry after only two minutes. Within ten minutes Vargas slipped a wonderful ball through the Inter defence which allowed Henry to rifle in a shot off the woodwork. 0 - 1. Inter tried to get back into the game through the ever impressive efforts of captain Kaka but even he was unable to find a way past the immense figure of Sebastian Frey. Inter looked to be in control of the midfield and were constantly attacking Fiorentinas' defence. Marchionni was yellow carded after he foolishly fouled Kaka on the edge of the area, Kaka was then unable to put the free-kick beyond Frey. Fiorentina then again scored this time through Mutu who scored an amazing diving header from a long cross by Gamberini. 0 - 2. The whistle went for half time with the home fans clearly unimpressed.

Half Time 0 - 2.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtI7M_yUTFi9DFJ2iT73kjwzOzaVbTm3A866MA6G4RJ_hvu2vqTA

Mutu Celebrating His Diving Header.

The second half saw Inter bombard the visitors goal and came close on several occasions but it was not until the 70th minute when Julio Baptista played in Ribas Diego who then dummied Frey and slid the ball into the empty net. 1 - 2. Douglas Maicon and Kaka pushed up and kept attacking Fiorentinas' goal but every time Frey was able to keep his team in the lead. As soon as the final whistle blew the home fans were heard booing the efforts of their team and understandably so.

Final Score 1 - 2.

MOM Thierry Henry.

Camila:

I am gutted to lose at home and with the chances we created we should have won by a clear 3 or 4 goals, there needs to be changes made and I will let every player know how I feel. The fans have every right to boo the players and we as a club must make amends. I will be talking to the chairman to see if we can somehow make it up to our devoted fans. Now we go to Barcelona on Saturday and we must win, no excuses.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Baptista 6

Robinho 5

Kaka 4

Pandev 4

Diego 3

Ronaldinho 3

Dani Alves 3

Pato 2

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Marcelo 1

Motta 1

Assists:

Kaka 6

Baptista 6

Ronaldinho 4

Pato 4

Robinho 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Dani Alves 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Motta 1

Clean Sheets:

Julio Cesar 4

Man of the Match:

Kaka 5

Diego 2

Milito 2

Pato 1

Robinho 1

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Motta 3

D.Maicon 2

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Baptista 2

Lucio 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Dani Alves - Expected Return 27th Nov - Concussion

International Game 4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRFhQbxZZqur9AYtMfTyqGC6qsdlbAvKY0wIw1oPWbCdWN5_w&t=1&usg=__Y3-BY42M7M2Hef5bbtv-cfPQ4vE=

Brazil 3 - 0 Saudi Arabia

Motta 6, Marcelo 52, Robinho 65

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWk46mMBO32d-Qu054_A1UfEmJyxiuMvLgHoV6lHWXcfJR8ABb

MOM Ronaldinho

Brazil secured a fine win over Saudi Arabia in their 4th game to keep them three points clear in their qualifying group. The game was always going to be a real test for Saudi to try and get anything out of the game and with only six minutes gone Ronaldinho slipped a lovely ball through to Motta who managed to force his way into the box and lashed the ball home. 1 - 0. The players were getting a little heated early on in the game and Diego was yellow carded for abusive language, and Saudi's Al Saqri was booked just two minutes later for time wasting. Brazil were in complete control throughout the first half and continued to attack Saudi Arabia right up until the half time whistle.

Half Time 1 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJQ_0rRwAUzU2dIBbBEmImPfKBkXd5obGtrg7iFxeC5QJVvg94

Robinho Celebrating His Goal.

Saudi started the second half in high spirits and nearly scored an equaliser within the opening minutes when Al Qahtani blazed over the open goal. Brazil again gained control shortly after and on the 52nd minute Ronaldinho once again picks out the perfect pass for Marcel to run onto and finish with style. 2 - 0. Saudi now looked deflated and unable to resist the relentless attacking from Brazil and were again undone in the 65th minute when Kaka found Robinho in acres of space and he was able to score a truly amazing goal in which the keeper stood no chance in saving. 3 - 0. Al Saqri then made any sort of comeback near impossible for Saudi Arabia when he was sent off for his second bookable offence, this time for a high challenge on Kaka. The final whistle blew and Brazil now find themselves three points clear in their qualifying group.

Final Score 3 - 0.

MOM Ronaldinho

Camila:

Another fine win for the lads, we keep this up and we will be at the World Cup in no time. The team has done me proud the three goals, the clean sheet and the all round effort showed by every player was just fantastic. Our next game will be on the 10th December where we will face Korea Republic.

Division 1 - League Game 17.

Inter Win At Nou Camp

Barcelona 1 - 2 Inter

Pique 74 - Kaka 57, Baptista 62

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpj9VlWkzlKx44t5cBk3Lq-6Xt18wGvfIbORTyQPy2D1y2648R

MOM Kaka Celebrating His Goal.

The much anticipated match between two of the worlds best teams ended with Inter taking the three points and keeping a seven point gap at the top of Division 1. The first half was all about the midfield and the goalkeeping heroics from both teams, there were plenty of chances but there was no way past Julio Cesar and Victor Valdes. On the 32nd minute David Luiz was brought down in the home penalty area and after the referee consulted the linesman decided not to give the penalty. A very even first half in which neither team could complain about going in a half time all square.

Half Time 0 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_ml9FyrG9NWQgYeu20d1ZbOM-1omc1nrO05TzBL7C0Wr8dyhw

Baptista Celebrating His Goal.

The second half began with a slow tempo with both teams not wanting to give anything away but it was MOM Kaka who started the scoring with a spectacular free-kick from 25 yards on the 57th minute. 0 - 1. Then within 5 minutes Marcelo played in Julio Baptista who passed the non-existent defence and rolled the ball into the back of the net. 0 - 2. With a two goal lead Inter seemed to be in control of the game and Kaka nearly extended the away teams lead but Iniesta blocked his run and was yellow carded. Barcelona pushed everyone forward for the last 20 minutes to try and salvage something from the game and on the 74th minute Kieta set up Pique who was able to chip the ball past Julio Cesar. 1 - 2. Two minutes later Diego was yellow carded for a high challenge on Iniesta but Barcelona were unable to capitilise on the free kick. Inter defended the last ten minutes and held out to the final whistle.

Final Score 1 - 2.

MOM Kaka.

Camila:

I am ecstatic with the result against one of the finest teams in the world, we desperately needed to win this game after our recent poor form. Again Kaka was truly inspirational and capped his performance with a fabulous free-kick. We know sit seven points clear at the top of Division 1 but we must now concentrate on the Domestic Cup game against Manchester City.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Baptista 7

Robinho 5

Kaka 5

Pandev 4

Diego 3

Ronaldinho 3

Dani Alves 3

Pato 2

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Marcelo 1

Motta 1

Assists:

Kaka 6

Baptista 6

Ronaldinho 4

Pato 4

Robinho 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Dani Alves 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Motta 1

Marcelo 1

Clean Sheets:

Julio Cesar 4

Man of the Match:

Kaka 6

Diego 2

Milito 2

Pato 1

Robinho 1

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Motta 3

D.Maicon 2

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Baptista 2

Diego 1

Lucio 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

World Championship Cup - Round 4.

Inter Second String Knocked Out By City

Man City 3 - 0 Inter

Tevez 33, Barry 69, Trochowski 77.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvXM6mqWu_0w9iPZ6A3lD62yu4o4J8mc7RlOVdZjbjYS5HmQxJbw

MOMTrochowski Celebrating His Spectacular Free-Kick.

Man City put out a full team at the City of Manchester Stadium to overcome Inters cup team and were fully rewarded as they dominated proceedings. The first half started pretty evenly with both teams having early opportunities. Wesley received a yellow card for shirt pulling within the first ten minutes and Barry was booked for time wasting in the fifteenth minute. City looked to take charge and their experienced players were beginning to pass and control the game keeping the weakened Inter team on the back foot. The deadlock was finally broken in the 33rd minute when Yaya Toure chipped the ball into the penalty area and Tevez volleyed the ball into the net. 1 - 0. City continued to press but were unable to advance their lead.

Half Time 1 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSY7rRu0DiJHg7Vw44rf60JeJMptsKsXlmysJn_l-sNc9-zC8UIEg

Tevez Celebrating His Fantastic Volley.

The second half began with Manchester City in complete control of the game and Inters youngsters were unable to compete. Wayne Bridge was yellow carded within five minutes of the second half for a late lunge on Andre. Inter defended well from the constant threat of Tevez, Toure and co but came undone once again when a perfectly delivered corner from Trochowski was headed in by Gareth Barry on the 69th minute. 2 - 0. City in full flow then came up with another goal in the last fifteen minutes and put he game beyond Inter when MOM Trochowski scored a spectacular free-kick. 3 - 0. The final whistle blew and City progress to the next round.

Final Score 3 - 0.

MOM Trochowski.

Camila:

The lads played well and against a team with Citys quality it was always going to be a challenge. The team can now concentrate on the League and Champions Cup. Next we take on Atlético Madrid in the league where I expect nothing less than a win.

Goalscorers:

Marques Maicon 3

Mancini 2

Andre 2

Boquita 1

Sandro 1

Assists:

Boquita 2

Sandro 2

Marques Maicon 1

Wesley 1

David Luiz 1

Clean Sheets:

Luiz Felipe 1

Man of the Match:

Marques Maicon 1

David Luiz 1

Yellow Cards:

Boquita 1

Andre 1

Marques Maicon 1

Wesley 1

Red Cards:

Injuries:

Division 1 - League Game 18.

Inter Now Nine Points Clear

Inter 4 -1 Atlético Madrid

Kaka 43 + 89, Ronaldinho 51 + 61 - Garcia 47.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQinv05Nh2CsGC7J4rYs8_d6dxDu09E36i0UakyDYQV-LRJKNzQ

MOM Kaka Scores Twice.

Inter pleased there home fans with a magnificent display of attacking football, right from the start it was clear to see the intention set out by the home team as they dominated early on and although Atletico Madrid battled on it was Inter who took the lead just before half-time on the 43rd minute when Novembers player of the month and MOM Kaka latched onto a sublime through ball from Motta who then rounded the keeper to tuck the ball away. 1 -0. Inter finished the half on a high and were already looking good for the three points.

Half Time 1 - 0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVVXND7AZEr4-4R7fCtLhl6Ma1LjWDIxNgKRRYcznNR2dYZoQI99ZHm7An

The Ever Impressive Ronaldinho Also Scored Twice.

The second half began with Atletico Madrid making a point and to show they were there to fight for the game. Diego Forlan chipped a delightful ball into the Inter penalty area and up popped Raul Garcia to score an amazing overhead kick. 1 - 1. Raul Garcia was then yellow carded just two minutes later for shouting abusive language at Kaka. Inter regained control of the game and when Ronaldinho and Robinho came together in the 49th minute they turned the Madrid defence inside out and Ronaldinho finished superbly. 2 -1. The game was now slipping out of reach for Madrid, then just past the hour mark Marcelo whipped in a ball from the left hand side and Ronaldinho had a easy tap in from just a yard. 3 - 1. Inter now two goals ahead with 30 minutes still left were show-boating for the home crowd and every pass and trick was cheered. The fans were singing 'It's just like watching Brazil', and in the final minute Kaka was brought down just outside the area and with the resulting free-kick fires the ball into the top corner. 4 -1. The home fans roared to the final whistle.

Final Score 4 - 1.

MOM Kaka.

Camila:

What a great result and the fans were truly outstanding they got behind the team right from the off. I am so happy with every player they could have done no more, another MOM performance from Kaka he is truly one of if not the best player in the world right now. Our next league game sees us travel to Russia to take on Zenit.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Kaka 7

Baptista 7

Robinho 5

Ronaldinho 5

Pandev 4

Diego 3

Dani Alves 3

Pato 2

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Marcelo 1

Motta 1

Assists:

Kaka 6

Baptista 6

Ronaldinho 4

Pato 4

Robinho 4

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Dani Alves 2

Motta 2

Marcelo 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Clean Sheets:

Julio Cesar 4

Man of the Match:

Kaka 7

Diego 2

Milito 2

Pato 1

Robinho 1

Sandro 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Motta 3

D.Maicon 2

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Baptista 2

Diego 1

Lucio 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Division 1 - League Game 19.

Inter Overcome Zenit

Zenit 0- 2 Inter

Marcelo 14, Robinho 68.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJvZjI2C-mj8m_l11Mlm0IEL9dhPxiheyKk7Rz54P8d1KdPzDGoA

MOM Marcelo On A Foraging Run.

Inter went to Zenit to continue their great start to December and the away fans were not disappointed. Zenit took the initiative and tried to press the Inter defence, the play was broken down after Liedson was yellow carded for a stupid challenge on Miranda. It took Inter until the tenth minute to get into the game and with their first attack a shot by Ronaldinho was fisted away by Shay Given, just a few moments later Kaka set up Marcelo who went on one of his foraging runs and smashed the ball into the back of the net, the away fans went wild. 0 - 1. The home team were not going to give up easily and continued to press Inters back-line, Julio Cesar was again on fine form denying a succession of attacks. Zyryanov became Zenits second yellow carded player when he was booked for a rash challenge on Kaka. The attacking Ashley Young was trying his best to get his team on level terms but his final ball was disappointing time after time. The referee blew his whistle for half time with the away fans singing.

Half Time 0 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwrNPukgA4zKJQWeNIK32whKvGWuz61KOKYIJnfF3OuFYrVDiZ

Robinho Netting Inters Second.

Zenit started the second half once again attacking the Inter defence and came close to equalising on a couple of occasions but once again Julio Cesar was equal to anything thrown at him. The game turned sour for Zenit when on the 56th minute a moment of madness from Zyrynov was sent off for a second yellow card for spitting in the face of Kaka. After the home team went down to ten men Inter took full control of the game and were attacking on all fronts and the inevitable second goal came from a beautiful cross by MOM Marcelo who set up Robinho who had far too much space and time and smashed in the ball from ten yards. 0 - 2. Two goals ahead and the numerical advantage Inter were looking certain for the three points and dictated the tempo for the rest of the game, chances for Ronaldinho and Kaka followed but the away team were unable to stretch their lead any further. The final whistle blew to a rapture of applause from the away fans.

Final Score 0 - 2.

MOM Robinho.

Camila:

I am very happy with the win today and once again the team played with style and grace. Marcelo's goal was truly remarkable and one I could watch again and again. We are now half-way through the season and nine points clear in the league, we must continue this fine form and continue to stretch our lead. Next up we travel to Portugal to face FC Porto.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Kaka 7

Baptista 7

Robinho 6

Ronaldinho 5

Pandev 4

Diego 3

Dani Alves 3

Pato 2

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Marcelo 2

Motta 1

Assists:

Kaka 7

Baptista 6

Ronaldinho 4

Pato 4

Robinho 4

Marcelo 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Dani Alves 2

Motta 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Clean Sheets:

Julio Cesar 5

Man of the Match:

Kaka 7

Diego 2

Milito 2

Pato 1

Robinho 1

Sandro 1

Marcelo 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Motta 3

D.Maicon 2

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Baptista 2

Diego 1

Lucio 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Division 1 - League Game 20.

Inter Draw In Porto.

Porto 2- 2 Inter

Moutinho 54, Varele 87 - Diego 19 + 52.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkACTGCcktKpEEOytt-2sFtWoCXXPG738WHUQbtEd8OH4ec1KpEw

MOM Diego Scoring Twice.

A very tough Porto put in a fine display of counter attacking football against Division 1 leaders Inter. The first half started slowly for both teams but it was Porto who were taking the early shots to test Inter keeper Julio Cesar. Inter controlled the possession game and it paid off in the 19th minute when a beautiful cross was sent in by Robinho for Ribas Diego to swing his left foot at the ball and he scuffed his shot but the ball managed to squirm under the keepers body. 0 - 1. Inter seen out the rest of the half with fine control in the midfield area not letting any attack appear from the home team.

Half Time 0 - 1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4AERuKQ90Ml8UJh8-5eJ9mXhiH5TAvtPg0fqClBTcwvTRK3jKzg

Varela Celebrating His Late Equaliser.

Inter had the perfect start to the second half when their captain Kaka placed the ball perfectly for Diego to strike the ball, the strike ricocheted off a Porto defender and wrong footed the keeper. 0 - 2. Two goals ahead and with the majority of the possession Inter looked comfortable for the three points. FC Porto were not going to give up without a fight and just two minutes later Moutinhio smashed in a free-kick from 20 yards out. 1 - 2. Porto were now back in the game even though Inter were still in control. Porto had to pick out their attacks and were awarded in the 87th minute when a spectacular through ball by Rodriguez was latched on by Varela who smashed the ball past the advancing Julio Cesar. 2 - 2. The home fans were hysterical to come from two goals down to snatching a point.

Final Score 2 - 2.

MOM Diego.

Camila:

I am less than impressed with the way we controlled the game but were unable to convert it into goals. To concede in the last three minutes does hurt but we must pick ourselves up and focus on the next game. We are now sitting ten points clear after some favourable results elsewhere. Next up for us is a league game at home to Lyon.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers:

Kaka 7

Baptista 7

Robinho 6

Ronaldinho 5

Diego 5

Pandev 4

Dani Alves 3

Pato 2

Sandro 2

Milito 2

Marcelo 2

Motta 1

Assists:

Kaka 8

Baptista 6

Robinho 5

Ronaldinho 4

Pato 4

Marcelo 3

Eto'inho 2

Lucio 2

Dani Alves 2

Motta 2

Mancini 1

Milito 1

Clean Sheets:

Julio Cesar 5

Man of the Match:

Kaka 7

Diego 3

Milito 2

Pato 1

Robinho 1

Sandro 1

Marcelo 1

Pandev 1

Yellow Cards:

Motta 3

D.Maicon 2

Cambiasso 2

Robinho 2

Baptista 2

Diego 1

Lucio 1

Dani Alves 1

Zanetti 1

Pandev 1

Marcelo 1

Red Cards:

Maicon 1

Marcelo 1

Injuries:

Transfer News.

Inter To Sign Bruno Cesar.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnKa3omw7wALP8CEROWiY-7dv88_mHHR2uaau-OahlVl0jpj76

Ex-Corinthians Star Bruno Cesar.

Inter have today agreed a fee with SK Rapid Wien which will be £700k plus Bruno Cesar for Jano Ananidze. Inter are said to be very pleased to have the 22 year old Brazilian joining them and negotiations with the Rapid manager went very smoothly. Statements from both manager and player follow:

Bruno Cesar talking to journalists:

Bruno Cesar:

I am delighted to have joined Inter and the rest of the Brazilians here, I know a lot of the younger players from Brazil and I am looking forward to playing with some of my idols like Kaka and Ronaldinho. I am hoping to learn a lot from the more experienced players and to also getting in some game time after my injury. Inter are a great team and I have followed them for a long time, I like what the manager is doing here and I hope to do my part.

Camila talking about Inters new signing and possible transfers:

Camila:

Finally we have our man, I have been an admirer of Bruno Cesar since I took charge of Inter and I always thought he would be a great addition to our club. He has bags of talent and potential and I am sure the fans will get right behind him. I know he comes to us with an injury but our club doctors have checked him over and he will make a full recovery shortly.

I do have a couple of players I am still interested in but I will not hold my breath. There will not be much transfer movement in or out of Inter for the rest of this season.

International Game 5

Korea Republic 1 - 6 Brazil

Choi 12 - D. Alves 7, Ronaldinho 23, 44. 84 (Pen), Diego 31, 81.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFfcStwK97C_Zzq4h6_Y4n0U59QH3KYKzZtBOL8mivV5mL9kGV

MOM Ronaldinho

Brazil went into the game fully expecting the three points and there were not to disappoint the away fans. Brazil had a great start when Ronaldinho played a delightful through ball for Dani Alves to collect and smash the ball home. 0 - 1. Korea Republic put on a brave attempt to get back into the game and surprised Brazil when Shin lobs the ball into the penalty area for Choi to thunder in a overhead kick. Amazing goal. 1- 1. On the 23rd minute Kaka delivers an excellent pass to Ronaldinho who goes clear on goal and finishes with ease. 1 - 2. After taking the lead once again Brazil stole the show and went on countless attacks, just 9 minutes later Ronaldinho feeds the ball to Diego who finishes from the acute angle. 1 - 3. Jin-Kyu Kim received the first yellow card of the game for filing to move back ten yards from the free-kick. Korea tried desperately to defend their goal but just before half time Robinho shows great skill and with another excellent delivery Ronaldinho is able to finish with style. 1 - 4. The game was all but over as the half time whistle blew.

Half Time 1 - 4.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTldca0uccJRwNIRoY1ruPPSCgf-KGNWIQAeuxqifycyBtIjkIk

Diego Celebrating His Second Goal.

Brazil being three goals to the good played the passing game making it increasingly difficult for Korea to get any grip on the game. Dong- Lee received Korea's second yellow card after a reckless challenge on Ronaldinho. Brazil kept attacking the Korea defence and finally their hard work paid off in the 81st when Lucio squared the ball to Diego after a scramble in the box and he smashed the ball into the net. 1 - 5. Still it was not over for Ronaldinho as he was awarded a penalty in the 84th minute and after a long run up smashes the ball into the top corner to celebrate his hat-trick . 1 - 6. The final whistle blew and Brazil now find themselves five points clear in their qualifying group.

Final Score 1 - 6.

MOM Ronaldinho

Camila:

A fantastic win for the lads, to score six goals in any game at international level shows how well the team are gelling at the moment. Ronaldinho played his heart out today scoring three goals and also grabbing two assists, truly remarkable. Our next game will be Christmas eve against Mali.

International Stats

Goalscorers:

Ronaldinho 4

Pato 3

Robinho 3

Diego 2

Fabiano 2

Maicon 1

Kaka 1

Motta 1

Marcelo 1

D. Alves 1