Lacina Traore!?

Bracey

Hey folks, what are people's thought on Cluj target man Lacina Traore? I've signed him on a couple of my leagues very easily as Cluj are 'external'. I'd like to think he'll be going up in the coming months after good performances in the league and a very impressive performance in the champions league against Roma. At 6'8" he already stands out, and with the tag: 'the new adebayour' above his head, he really is one to look out for. Your thoughts people...

Re: Lacina Traore!?

He still has to learn many things.

First of all he's way too selfish and he is lacking the team-play. He's also a little slow .

But overall , if he keeps improving like he did in the last 2 seasons , I think he has chances to catch a big club .

I've already heard about a pre-agreement between Cluj and Napoli for him , but I hate to speculate.

Re: Lacina Traore!?

He still has to learn many things.

First of all he's way too selfish and he is lacking the team-play. He's also a little slow .

But overall ' date=' if he keeps improving like he did in the last 2 seasons , I think he has chances to catch a big club .

I've already heard about a pre-agreement between Cluj and Napoli for him , but I hate to speculate.[/quote']

Yeah I agree that he is a little bit selfish, but that is probably down to his youth and inexperience at playing at a high level. But people may argue that it's not a bad thing having confidence and being selfish at such a young age.