Sign in to follow this  
Jack-THFC

Neymar Or Lukaku....

Neymar Or Lukaku....  

1. 1.

• Neymar
    • Lukaku

Re: Neymar Or Lukaku....

I saw NEYMAR live when Santos came to play against my team...

He´s a huge talent...

Chelsea offered a lot of money and couldn´t take him.

Lukaku I just know by the forum.

The funny thing is Chelsea also offered a lot of money for Lukaku but Anderlecht rejected the offer. But I think they offered a little bit more for Neymar. So there you go.

Neymar has better technique, Lukaku is stronger.

The easy answer is both :P

I've only seen youtube clips of Lukaka so can't really talk properly about him.

The matches I've seen Neymar in, he's been great. You can tell and see the touch of class he's got which people well into their established careers lack, and the kid's 18! You can't guarantee he'd be a smash hit in Europe when he eventually goes over, but if he goes to the right club with the right manager, you're looking at a superstar.

Really dont know. Neymar has been playing for Brazil and Real and Chelsea were desperate to sign him. Lukaku has been linked to both these clubs as well as a host of others. Different types of strikers but arguably the best two young strikers in the world.

I haven't seen Neymar play :eek: but I've seen Lukaku play in the Champions League qualifiers, and he seems amazing. He has technique, skill, pace, strength (Drogba like), awareness. He flicked overs defenders' heads collected it the other side and crossed it for an assist. Should really move to a boggr club. :D

Lukaku for me. Yes Neymar is meant to be great but he is in a league where there is very little good competition, no offence to the Brazilian League. Lukaku has been playing in champs league and scoring as well as in the Europa league last season. For me he is the best young striker around, at least until Neymar proves he can play in europe!

Lukaku for me. Yes Neymar is meant to be great but he is in a league where there is very little good competition' date=' no offence to the Brazilian League. Lukaku has been playing in champs league and scoring as well as in the Europa league last season. For me he is the best young striker around, at least until Neymar proves he can play in europe![/quote']

i agree with you completly although i think lukaku has hit a temporary peak in SM and wont rise for a while where as neymar is not only more versatile in the games (fwd/am vs cf) but may also go up by 1 after playing for brazil in a friendly just after the WC and the bids for him from chelsea

so although in real life id take lukaku, in sm id take neymar

Lukaku for me. Yes Neymar is meant to be great but he is in a league where there is very little good competition' date=' no offence to the Brazilian League. Lukaku has been playing in champs league and scoring as well as in the Europa league last season. For me he is the best young striker around, at least until Neymar proves he can play in europe![/quote']

Are you crazy, mate? :eek:

Lukaku is fantastic, playing in CL and all... But "Brasileirão" is one of the most competitive leagues of the world if not THE most. Before the league starts, 15 out of 20 teams have chances to win.

São Paulo, Santos, Cruzeiro, Internacional, Grêmio, Palmeiras, Corinthians, Fluminense, Flamengo, Botafogo, Vasco, Atlético Paranaense... Do you really think they're weak sides? :eek:

Neymar for me. He has been superb for Santos, even after his "fight" with the coach Dorival Júnior (who left the club). Maybe he becomes a new Robinho, who knows? At the moment, he's the best prospect in my opinion.

Lukaku for me. Yes Neymar is meant to be great but he is in a league where there is very little good competition' date=' no offence to the Brazilian League[/b']. Lukaku has been playing in champs league and scoring as well as in the Europa league last season. For me he is the best young striker around, at least until Neymar proves he can play in europe!

LOL....could you BE anymore wrong....

sorry, Neymar has to first choice atm... SM wise, brazil or belgium? if both make it to the top, the deciding factor will be the strength of the national team they are with, and i cant see Belgium overtaking Brazil..

LOL....could you BE anymore wrong....
Are you crazy' date=' mate? :eek:

Lukaku is fantastic, playing in CL and all... But "Brasileirão" is one of the most competitive leagues of the world if not THE most. Before the league starts, 15 out of 20 teams have chances to win.

São Paulo, Santos, Cruzeiro, Internacional, Grêmio, Palmeiras, Corinthians, Fluminense, Flamengo, Botafogo, Vasco, Atlético Paranaense... Do you really think they're weak sides? :eek:

Neymar for me. He has been superb for Santos, even after his "fight" with the coach Dorival Júnior (who left the club). Maybe he becomes a new Robinho, who knows? At the moment, he's the best prospect in my opinion.[/quote']

i accept the brazillian league is not weak, but neymar has not played in a major compeition yet.

lukaku has not for his club domestically BUT has the oportunity to play outside his division in europa league etc.

now this is what makes him proven, the brazillian league is not weak ok. but can it really boast players like forlan, cahill, arteta, ashley young, even gerrard and torres ! btw i know cahill and young are hardly omg wow amazing players, but im jsut saying the average standard of players in the europa league can be very high, it is not just a few good players.

so the guy who said brazil is weak is wrong, but he would be right in saying neymar needs to play in europe first imo :)

Guys.. notice that the one and only reason why Lukaku wont leave Anderlecht for stronger league is hes father official choice who sayd that he want finish hes study in belgium and thats logic also think a bit; Lukakus price still going up Hes now a firm known in whole europe (17 years old) they just have a deal with selling one of most promising wonderkid in history. Naymar or Lukaku? For me definitly Lukaku this kid is a pure wonder in his age absolutely prepared for being Drogba class goal machine sorry but Naymar isnt Ronaldinho or Ronaldo class he can flop as the next promising brazilian gift for world.

ps: Anyone have Lukaku in own team? I have in two and hes my second choice on CF pos who playin in both teams very well :)

Guys.. notice that the one and only reason why Lukaku wont leave Anderlecht for stronger league is hes father official choice who sayd that he want finish hes study in belgium and thats logic also think a bit; Lukakus price still going up Hes now a firm known in whole europe (17 years old) they just have a deal with selling one of most promising wonderkid in history. Naymar or Lukaku? For me definitly Lukaku this kid is a pure wonder in his age absolutely prepared for being Drogba class goal machine sorry but Naymar isnt Ronaldinho or Ronaldo class he can flop as the next promising brazilian gift for world.

ps: Anyone have Lukaku in own team? I have in two and hes my second choice on CF pos who playin in both teams very well :)

Agree with the above - Lukaku only hasn't moved yet because he's finishing his studies...

And, how many Brazilians have come to Europe and failed...or at least struggled to adapt... There is no guarantee either will be successful at a bigger club... but;

Neymar: Risk that he might not adjust to Europe & European football - and as a very "slight" frame - so could struggle with the more physical side of the game.

Lukaku: Already playing in Europe & Europa League football - very big lad, well built, so has no problem with physical side of the game...and he's still 1 year younger than Neymar!

Lukaku it is, for me...