Ronny77's Graphics - Gallery and requests!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Ronny77's Signatures - Gallery and requests! I can now do avatars! Requests?!

Re: Ronny77's Signatures And Avatars! - Gallery and requests! Sorry mate, tried and failed. Shame really, the cut was quite good.

Re: Ronny77's Signatures And Avatars! - Gallery and requests! Rep please?

Re: Ronny77's Signatures And Avatars! - Gallery and requests!

Gallery:

Wc323wearethechampions.png

Chicharito.jpg

BenArfaSig.jpg

Africanlegends.jpg

HaloReach.jpg

Giratina.jpg

Pele.jpg

Ronaldo.jpg

Soccermanagercomsig.jpg

50Cent.jpg

Iniestasig.jpg

Requests:

Not too complicated requests' date=' I only started making them today. Rep me if you like it! I also do avatars![/quote']

I like some of them, although others (like the one with a United badge and the 50 Cent one) aren't so good. Also, I would say that you generally shouldn't mark the signature with your name. It's normally common courtesy for the person using your signatures to write "Sig by [insert Name]" underneath the picture. Otherwise, you're doing pretty good, and I look forward to seeing how you progress.

I like some of them' date=' although others (like the one with a United badge and the 50 Cent one) aren't so good. Also, I would say that you generally shouldn't mark the signature with your name. It's normally common courtesy for the person using your signatures to write "Sig by [insert Name']" underneath the picture. Otherwise, you're doing pretty good, and I look forward to seeing how you progress.
Thanks for the tips. I just don't want people stealing my sigs and claiming they made it. As for the 50 Cent, I must admit I madly rushed it. Because I don't cut renders, the render had a black background. I myself personally like the Man. United badge one, but I suppose it's your opinion and I can't take that away from you.

Thanks for the tips. I just don't want people stealing my sigs and claiming they made it. As for the 50 Cent' date=' I must admit I madly rushed it. Because I don't cut renders, the render had a black background. I myself personally like the Man. United badge one, but I suppose it's your opinion and I can't take that away from you.[/quote']

Trust me, they won't claim they made it. If they were really that desperate they could just edit it out. I feel like I wasn't really helpful regarding the ones I didn't like. The reason I don't like the United badge one is because it isn't cut out, so it looks like you just pasted in a picture and pressed save. The other ones are really good for a beginner. I only started making them about a week ago so we're in the same boat, and we use GIMP :).

Trust me' date=' they won't claim they made it. If they were really that desperate they could just edit it out. I feel like I wasn't really helpful regarding the ones I didn't like. The reason I don't like the United badge one is because it isn't cut out, so it looks like you just pasted in a picture and pressed save. The other ones are really good for a beginner. I only started making them about a week ago so we're in the same boat, and we use GIMP :).[/quote'] Cool. What do you think about my new Messi one? I know you can't really see the writing, but I'm not worrying about that. I used new textures and tested out the Sparks, and it looked pretty awesome!

Cool. What do you think about my new Messi one? I know you can't really see the writing' date=' but I'm not worrying about that. I used new textures and tested out the Sparks, and it looked pretty awesome![/quote']

Yeah I really like that one :D, apart from the writing like you said lol. One thing I would add about all your sigs is that the size you've chosen to do seems to make the picture smaller when you make it your signature, which can ruin some of them.

Yeah I really like that one :D' date=' apart from the writing like you said lol. One thing I would add about all your sigs is that the size you've chosen to do seems to make the picture smaller when you make it your signature, which can ruin some of them.[/quote'] OK, thanks for the tip! New one: MaiconSig.jpg

I love my new Sparks texture, really makes it bright and colourful!