Sign in to follow this  
ronny77

Ronny77's Graphics - Gallery and requests!

Re: Ronny77's Signatures And Avatars! - Gallery and requests!

Try to make sure all the text fits in buddy ;)
It's actually meant to be like that, I thought it would make a change instead of in plain sight. I won't use it in the future though :)

Re: Ronny77's Graphics - Gallery and requests!

Wow, looking back at my older signatures in this gallery, I can see how much I've improved. A quick update on my latest sigs for archive purposes:

Dalek.jpg My return to signature making after a couple months break. i remember making this. Vaguely.

Zhirkov.jpg Another attempt to return to siggy-making. A while after this, I made:

Messi.jpg My best signature yet IMO.

Ozil.jpg Unfortunately, this one couldn't get me back into siggy-making for good.

Evra.jpg Yet another attempt to return to siggy-making.

Raul.png I entered this into a competition on this forum :P

Ronaldinho.jpg :L

Anime.jpg Anime siggy. Oddly enough, I didn't even know the character this siggy is set around.

Hernandez.jpg Hernandez.

DesumasuforSDR.jpg A signature for a friend of mine.

RonaldoBasic.jpg I made two more signatures before this one I made yesterday, but the two before this one was a while ago. While making this signature, I now realize I was missing out on a great hobby ;D

So yeah, that's all up-to-date. I am also taking requests, even though I want to start off lightly.

Wow' date=' looking back at my older signatures in this gallery, I can see how much I've improved. A quick update on my latest sigs for archive purposes:

[img']http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/ronny71/Dalek.jpg[/img] My return to signature making after a couple months break. i remember making this. Vaguely.

Zhirkov.jpg Another attempt to return to siggy-making. A while after this, I made:

Ozil.jpg Unfortunately, this one couldn't get me back into siggy-making for good.

Anime.jpg Anime siggy. Oddly enough, I didn't even know the character this siggy is set around.

Hernandez.jpg Hernandez.

RonaldoBasic.jpg I made two more signatures before this one I made yesterday, but the two before this one was a while ago. While making this signature, I now realize I was missing out on a great hobby ;D

So yeah, that's all up-to-date. I am also taking requests, even though I want to start off lightly.

Can I have one of Messi & Ronaldo in Manchester Utd kits? With English Championship 2632 in it too? Sorry for the trouble cause, thanks in advance.

Wow' date=' looking back at my older signatures in this gallery, I can see how much I've improved. A quick update on my latest sigs for archive purposes:

[img']http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/ronny71/Dalek.jpg[/img] My return to signature making after a couple months break. i remember making this. Vaguely.

Hernandez.jpg Hernandez.

Could i have van der vaart, david silva and Modric in man utd kits!, with zak's new championship going in the middle! :D Thanks!!

Ronaldinho one is by far your best sig Ronny' date=' like the Zhirkov layout aswell but just missing something in my opinion.. Keep up the great work
:)[/center']

Thank you :-)

Thank you :-)

Mate any chance I could have Van der vaart(On left) Ibrahimovic(Middle) and Modric(On Right) In man utd home shirts please!, with zak's new championship Going across! :D

Looking at the signatures you posted a few days ago compared to the ones that you made at the beginning of this thread show how much you have come on as a graphic designer. Well done mate, I look forward to seeing your new designs in the near future. :)